MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-11-21, 21:07
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

These Niggers are Making Me Thirsty

Let's discuss the Michael Richards (OOPS!) racist outburst.........I thought it was hilarious, but he did kinda go a little psycho. Should he have to make an apology?

for those that dont know what i'm talkin about

http://us.video.aol.com/video.index...&pmmsid=1772645

or the article

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/11/20/D8LH0G1O1.html

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Last edited by moe_blunts : 2006-11-21 at 21:54.

Old 2006-11-21, 21:10
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

He already did apologize on Letterman...Jerry Seinfeld practically forced him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-21, 21:27
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

was it sincere?

Old 2006-11-21, 21:31
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hahaha, great thread title.

Watching the video, he just seemed to react that way as to insult and shock the person. I only saw clips of his apology on the news, and the news station had them taken off of youtube. Either way, him being racist or not doesn't really effect me as it doesn't effect his preformance on Seinfeld. He did explode in a silly way.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-11-21 at 21:59.

Old 2006-11-21, 21:36
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Old 2006-11-21, 21:49
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

dont you mean Michael Richards? Michael Keaton was Batman

Old 2006-11-21, 21:54
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

i noticed that too.........haha. i'm a jackass.

Old 2006-11-21, 22:10
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD

lol, I didn't notice that.

Batman taking on Whitey

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-21, 22:38
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

WAH WAH WAH WAH FUCKING McWAH WITH CHIPS!

I always hated Seinfeld the show and considered it to be a symptom of everything that is wrong with people, and now I guess Seinfeld the guy has to join it.

Was talking about this yesterday with people, came to seveal conclusions.

1. It wasn't the fact that this man said 'nigger'. It was the fact that he couldn't do anything with it. He's obviously a shitty stand-up, and he wanted to bomb those people. That's two things that work very badly together. He's nowhere near smooth or clever enough to do it properly. He might as well have just shit on the stage and stuck a mini American flag in it.

2. He's not the first white man to say 'nigger' on stage. Lenny Bruce beat him to it. This doesn't look like a sympathetic audience.

3. I can't believe how fucking touchy you people are about a word. Fucking unreal. You all know what I think about the idea of 'offensive language' already.

In conclusion, in this sordid little incident, everyone is fucked.

Richards isn't a good enough comedian to drop bombs properly and ends up creating this unnecessary garbage... and then APOLOGISING. The apology is some wobbling-lip sanctimonious bullshit.

The audience are hysterical hand-wringing queens.

The media whipping a firestorm of wank over this are the same hypocrites and jackals who'll only tell you when a white girl goes missing and when a black man jacks someone and never vice versa.

But Seinfeld? "I feel terrible for all the people who got hurt". "Terrible mistake". My sainted dickless Christ, fuck you to Saturn and back, you whining faggot.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-11-21, 23:17
Dystopia
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
"I'm sure Michael is also sick over this horrible, horrible mistake. It is so extremely offensive. I feel terrible for all the people who have been hurt," Seinfeld said.

WAH WAH WAH WAH FUCKING McWAH WITH CHIPS!

I always hated Seinfeld the show and considered it to be a symptom of everything that is wrong with people, and now I guess Seinfeld the guy has to join it.

Was talking about this yesterday with people, came to seveal conclusions.

1. It wasn't the fact that this man said 'nigger'. It was the fact that he couldn't do anything with it. He's obviously a shitty stand-up, and he wanted to bomb those people. That's two things that work very badly together. He's nowhere near smooth or clever enough to do it properly. He might as well have just shit on the stage and stuck a mini American flag in it.

2. He's not the first white man to say 'nigger' on stage. Lenny Bruce beat him to it. This doesn't look like a sympathetic audience.

3. I can't believe how fucking touchy you people are about a word. Fucking unreal. You all know what I think about the idea of 'offensive language' already.

In conclusion, in this sordid little incident, everyone is fucked.

Richards isn't a good enough comedian to drop bombs properly and ends up creating this unnecessary garbage... and then APOLOGISING. The apology is some wobbling-lip sanctimonious bullshit.

The audience are hysterical hand-wringing queens.

The media whipping a firestorm of wank over this are the same hypocrites and jackals who'll only tell you when a white girl goes missing and when a black man jacks someone and never vice versa.

But Seinfeld? "I feel terrible for all the people who got hurt". "Terrible mistake". My sainted dickless Christ, fuck you to Saturn and back, you whining faggot.

Old 2006-11-21, 23:18
the_bleeding
Post-whore

^^^ that was poetry.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-11-21, 23:26
Pr0az
Post-whore

Lenny Bruce:
Are there any niggers here tonight? Could you turn on the house lights, please, and could the waiters and waitresses just stop serving, just for a second? And turn off this spot. Now what did he say? "Are there any niggers here tonight?" I know there's one nigger, because I see him back there working. Let's see, there's two niggers. And between those two niggers sits a kike. And there's another kike— that's two kikes and three niggers. And there's a spic. Right? Hmm? There's another spic. Ooh, there's a wop; there's a polack; and, oh, a couple of greaseballs. And there's three lace-curtain Irish micks. And there's one, hip, thick, hunky, funky, boogie. Boogie boogie. Mm-hmm. I got three kikes here, do I hear five kikes? I got five kikes, do I hear six spics, I got six spics, do I hear seven niggers? I got seven niggers. Sold American. I pass with seven niggers, six spics, five micks, four kikes, three guineas, and one wop. Well, I was just trying to make a point, and that is that it's the suppression of the word that gives it the power, the violence, the viciousness. Dig: if President Kennedy would just go on television, and say, "I would like to introduce you to all the niggers in my cabinet," and if he'd just say "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" to every nigger he saw, "boogie boogie boogie boogie boogie," "nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger" 'til nigger didn't mean anything anymore, then you could never make some six-year-old black kid cry because somebody called him a nigger at school.

Old 2006-11-21, 23:54
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Yeah, this strikes me as a non-issue. Rodriguez saying that the limits to freedom of speech crop up precisely when somebody with a particular skin hue says a particular word is the only offensive bit in the entire article.

Lopez and Jim nailed it - Richards is an inexperienced (read 'shitty') comic with no idea what to do when the crowd heckles, so he tried to go over the top. Since the word 'nigger' made its stage debut almost a half century ago, and since we're still apparently a little sore about it, the word itself can't really do anything - except offend the weepy types. Richards is dumb and not savvy in the least, so the result is that he and a bunch of stage Jews fall the to the floor sobbing and probably Richards will never work with Spike Lee. Other people care because they're like teenage boys falling in love with whatever piece of ass presents itself at the right time, no matter how obviously unattractive/disease-ridden.

Aside from the knee-jerk censorship on the part of actual standups, who are supposed to be fighting for the right to say offensive things, and the general waste of an opportunity to say the word 'nigger' in the spotlight, this shouldn't be of interest at all.

Old 2006-11-22, 03:00
Transient
HES BAAACK

his apology seemed heartfelt. whatever.

Old 2006-11-22, 03:02
Pr0az
Post-whore

Eventually someone says: "It's not funny. That's why you're a reject, never had no shows, never had no movies. `Seinfeld,' that's it."

^ thats funnie too!

Old 2006-11-22, 03:35
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It's pretty hard to judge the sincerity of somebody whose job for decades has literally been to fake emotions convincingly.

Old 2006-11-22, 04:45
Transient
HES BAAACK

yes, i realize this, however he hasnt been much of an emotional actor in the past. he has relied primarily on physical humor, which to my suprise, is very much how he actually carries himself.

Old 2006-11-22, 05:31
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Personally, I don't think he should HAVE to apologize unless he wants to. Somewhere I read in this thread, I think, someone said Seinfield was sort of forcing him to apologize.

So he said "nigger." I get peeved easily if everytime a white guy says nigger, even as a joke, he is automatically labeled "racist" by the majority of those PC liberal and conservative people. First rule of Communication; "Words have no meaning in and of themselves; we put meaning into words." If some people could understand that and learn to control their emotions instead of acting like immature babies, then we wouldn't have problems like this.

Call me crazy, but I do believe more people these days will show more of a reaction to something like this than to something that has to do with the war in the middle-east. A reporter could say something like 12 or 13 US soldiers were killed or injured severely in a series of car bombings, and people would just be like, ".... Damn......" Then..... "Caucasian comedian goes into racist outrage blurting out the n-word to an audience of mostly African-Americans."

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-11-22, 05:34
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Personally, I don't think he should HAVE to apologize unless he wants to. Somewhere I read in this thread, I think, someone said Seinfield was sort of forcing him to apologize.

So he said "nigger." I get peeved easily if everytime a white guy says nigger, even as a joke, he is automatically labeled "racist" by the majority of those PC liberal and conservative people. First rule of Communication; "Words have no meaning in and of themselves; we put meaning into words." If some people could understand that and learn to control their emotions instead of acting like immature babies, then we wouldn't have problems like this.

Call me crazy, but I do believe more people these days will show more of a reaction to something like this than to something that has to do with the war in the middle-east. A reporter could say something like 12 or 13 US soldiers were killed or injured severely in a series of car bombings, and people would just be like, ".... Damn......" Then..... "Caucasian comedian goes into racist outrage blurting out the n-word to an audience of mostly African-Americans."
The whole argument of words being meaningless is silly. If i walked up in front of you and yoru mom/girlfriend/sister and called her a "Fucking whore" you are from another world if you could just blow me off cause of that. Really, think of how you would react if that actually happened.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-11-22, 05:45
low-tech
Post-whore

all i know is that those sponsored links on top are all about kramers racism........stuff,whatever.

i think what really makes a comedian is the ability to improvise and deal with hecklers, also having a gameplan well thought out beforehand on how to deal with them.

that was really bad......really bad.

what would be funny is if he had done that as his entire routine......basically to heckle the audience and clear the room as the ultimate goal. every racial and ethnic slur including his own being used as a weapon against the audience. a one-man, no holds barred, complete asshole.

Old 2006-11-22, 08:29
BrokenCrimson
Post-whore

It's not only because he used those words, but because he used them in a racist context. He couldn't take criticism. Good riddance I say, natural selection is great.

Old 2006-11-22, 09:20
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I always wanted to do a show where I would go onstage, sit quietly in a chair facing the audience for a few minutes, and finally start to berate them for not being more entertaining, getting more and more offensive and specific as I went.

He was trying to get some laughs in an 'Oooh, I'm so scared of the nigger!' vein and didn't pull it off. Every standup comedian ever pulls out a personal and flippant response to a heckler; he just didn't know what he was doing. It's as harmless as can be. Now, if they'd like to lampoon him in the media for being an unfunny bastard, that's something I'd get behind. I'll even give him shit for using a controversial word without cutting deep, since that's counterproductive. But anybody who thinks that there should be laws against offensive speech is so much worse than an unfunny comic that I can't really care to much about Richards.

Old 2006-11-22, 09:23
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenCrimson
It's not only because he used those words, but because he used them in a racist context. He couldn't take criticism. Good riddance I say, natural selection is great.

Ridiculous statement.

Old 2006-11-22, 10:14
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Ridiculous statement.

Explain. If it is the 'natural selection is great' statement then you realise it wasn't to be taken literally. It was a metaphor (mainly), saying that (in this context) the weaker, crappier comedians are diminished through an event such as this.

She was also responding to CTL's "words are nothing without meaning" shit by opening her response with "It's not only because he used those words, but because he used them in a racist context.", Basically saying the words were offensive because they were meant to be offensive.

"He couldn't take criticism.". It's true. He couldn't. The guys were saying that he's not funny, when he was on stage right?
Although, yes, they should have conducted themselves more appropriately Richards should not have reacted how he did.

So, please, explain why it is a ridiculous statement, as I do not think so, intuitively.

Old 2006-11-22, 10:48
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Explain. If it is the 'natural selection is great' statement then you realise it wasn't to be taken literally. It was a metaphor (mainly), saying that (in this context) the weaker, crappier comedians are diminished through an event such as this.

She was also responding to CTL's "words are nothing without meaning" shit by opening her response with "It's not only because he used those words, but because he used them in a racist context.", Basically saying the words were offensive because they were meant to be offensive.

"He couldn't take criticism.". It's true. He couldn't. The guys were saying that he's not funny, when he was on stage right?
Although, yes, they should have conducted themselves more appropriately Richards should not have reacted how he did.

So, please, explain why it is a ridiculous statement, as I do not think so, intuitively.

Well dude, the way I see it, I don't care for what you think or want to ask me or care about at all, you can either take what I said and think that there was some sort of meaning behind that and believe that, or you can take what I said as me giving someone on the net a hard time. For your information, the first circumstance is the truer one, and you can believe this or you can't - as far as explaining myself, how about I explain this - Fuck you, because the only reason you've taken any light in what she's said is because you've got some e-grudge against me, which is pretty gay and at the same time funny.

So anyway, I'll explain some of why I think it's a gay statement.

"Explain. If it is the 'natural selection is great' ... the weaker, crappier comedians are diminished through an event such as this."

This natural selection statement is one that I hear frequently used by uptight bitches with the air of self confidence and the image of self perfection who are deliberately alternative and must prove so by saying radical phrases that shock or ward away kids in school, for that very reason. Accomplishes nothing, it's ridiculous and extreme and used in most contexts is a target for misinterpretation. Now that's an inference, however her behaviour on the board in other threads has lead me to believe that this is the type of person that she is.

So, you call this guy a weaker, crappier comedian, or at least you are telling me that that is what she is saying, so, pretend at least one of you guys believes that - it's obviously wrong, this guy is a world class comedian and has made a living off of his comedy whether it be in the show or stand up or any sort of appearance. Just because you or her are above or do not find his comedy funny, does not mean that it is not, because obviously - being the celeb that he is - a large quantity of people have found him at one point funny.

"She was also responding ... Basically saying the words were offensive because they were meant to be offensive."

This is redundant. Saying that something created for the intent of being offensive is the reason that it is offensive is a redundant point/

""He couldn't take criticism.". It's true. He couldn't. The guys were saying that he's not funny, when he was on stage right?
Although, yes, they should have conducted themselves more appropriately Richards should not have reacted how he did."

Yes, this is fair enough, agreed.

Old 2006-11-22, 11:01
Pr0az
Post-whore

Well, over and done with now niggers!

Old 2006-11-22, 12:54
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

I tell ya, Jerry, THE NIGGAS ARE EVERYWHERE!!!!

*slap bass riff*

Old 2006-11-22, 13:58
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien

*slap bass riff*
Ha, I think they used a keyboard for those instead of an actual bass.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-11-22, 14:02
Pr0az
Post-whore

Humm....think it was a keyboard too!

Old 2006-11-22, 14:05
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Either way, I'm sure it was played by a black guy.

Old 2006-11-22, 14:08
Pr0az
Post-whore

^Ha! One million possible things i could say about that...but i will not .

Anyway check the comic thread you niggers!

Old 2006-11-22, 17:03
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

He actually was famous as a comedic actor but had only just started doing standup. He was an inexperienced standup comedian, as this incident shows. Definitely not a world-class standup comic.

It was a keyboard.

Old 2006-11-22, 18:35
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ten Ton Alien

*slap bass riff*

badaow bum bum boadaow booooing

Old 2006-11-22, 18:45
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Not the funniest put down of a heckler I've heard. Think he may need to work on that a bit don't you think

Old 2006-11-22, 19:09
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
The whole argument of words being meaningless is silly. If i walked up in front of you and yoru mom/girlfriend/sister and called her a "Fucking whore" you are from another world if you could just blow me off cause of that. Really, think of how you would react if that actually happened.

Words in and of themselves have no meaning. We assign meaning to words. If you called my mom/girlfriend/sister a fucking whore, naturally I would interpret "Fucking whore" as an insult to my mom/girlfriend/sister. I wouldn't, however, know what meaning you assigned to it because we both have different perceptions. I could be decoding the wrong message from that word. You could have been saying it as a random joke.

But let's say, for example, you called me a fucking whore. I wouldn't assign the same meaning to the word. I wouldn't be offended. You may have meant it to be an insult, but it didn't come off as one. You may have meant to be funny. there can be many meanings assigned to a word, which makes communication difficult.

With Micheal, he went into a rage trying to piss off the black people in the audience by calling them niggers. BUT the audience percieved it as "Racist" and "Bigotry," not as a very fucked up way of being funny (which he failed to pull off). When a white man says nigger, he would most likely be percieved as being racist, even if the white man didn't put that same encoding in the word. Put a black man like, say, Chris Rock or someone in Micheal's place, and no one would have any problem with the fact that he said nigger. Why? He's a fucking nigger, that's why! People wouldn't assign the same meaning to the word.

Meaning of words is based on the perception of both the listener and the speaker.

BTW, if none of that makes sense, I'm sorry. I tend to be incoherent when trying to prove a point.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-11-22, 20:53
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

The bottom line is he lost it on stage and like anyone who can't think of a funny come back he goes for the lowest denominator. If that person had buck teeth he'd probably have gone for that or if they'd been fat or bald etc, just so happened they were black.

Old 2006-11-22, 20:56
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

Chris Rock or someone in Micheal's place, and no one would have any problem with the fact that he said nigger. Why? He's a fucking nigger, that's why! People wouldn't assign the same meaning to the word.

Meaning of words is based on the perception of both the listener and the speaker.

Black people using the 'nigger' word takes away the white guys ownership of it as an insult. How can you insult someone with a word if they use it to describe themselves already.

Old 2006-11-22, 21:02
low-tech
Post-whore

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5eZqtb1hZw

an apology on letterman.

i really dont know what to think of this.....its brutal to watch, the guy basically has a panic attack live on television.

Old 2006-11-23, 00:45
Bones98
Post-whore

I honestly think this shit is hilarious... Racism is part of comedy beleive it or not.

Old 2006-11-23, 01:14
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones98
... Racism is part of comedy beleive it or not.
I may be a freak but I swear I have seen people who are funny, without being racist. I don't expect any of you to belive me though...

Old 2006-11-23, 01:19
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Shut it you disgusting kike.

Old 2006-11-23, 01:26
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Talk to me like that one more time and you will be bankrupt before your mom can pick a name for your new half brother.

Old 2006-11-23, 01:31
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Old 2006-11-23, 01:37
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Fuck..... I was hoping you would just believe me.

Last edited by Blood Red Bass : 2006-11-23 at 01:48.

Old 2006-11-23, 01:39
Pr0az
Post-whore

Sound Your Horns NIGGERS!

Old 2006-11-23, 02:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

This is oh-so-much better: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKTCiCgEkoE
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-11-23, 03:43
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
This is oh-so-much better: http://youtube.com/watch?v=uKTCiCgEkoE

haha, I've never seen that. Bill Hicks was amazing.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-11-27, 00:46
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Nauseating, putrid, adolescent shit.

New York publicist Howard Rubenstein took on Richards as a client yesterday after being contacted by the actor-comedian. He then arranged for Richards to call the Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton.

"I've known those gentlemen for many years," Rubenstein said.

"Michael apologised profusely. He wants to heal the tremendous wound that he's inflicted on the American public, and on the African-American community," he said.

Jackson, reached by phone, said Richards called "expressing his remorse and his confusion."

"He's embarrassed. He got caught on tape. That's a big part of his anxiety now," said Jackson.

"Clearly he needs some race sensibility training, and some psychiatric help. His anger is volatile and dangerous to himself and others," Jackson said.

"I hope he gets the help he needs. But the culture that's producing this kind of animosity toward blacks must be addressed. ... We're increasingly facing cultural isolation in Hollywood, in the movies and in TV.

"We have to evaluate the use of the n-word and categorise it as hate speech, no matter who uses it."

Richards, who played the kooky neighbour Kramer on the TV show Seinfeld, lashed out at the hecklers last week during a performance at West Hollywood's Laugh Factory. A video of his rant then appeared on tmz.com.

Race sensibility training. 'N-word'. Hate speech. Dangerous, volatile anger.

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell. Evolution is not just slower than I thought, it appears to be running in reverse.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-11-27, 00:53
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Race sensibility training. 'N-word'. Hate speech. Dangerous, volatile anger.

Fucking, fucking, fucking, fucking hell. Evolution is not just slower than I thought, it appears to be running in reverse.

+1

As society we have allowed those who shouldn't flourish or exist nautrally, to flourish and exist.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-11-27, 01:00
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
As society we have allowed those who shouldn't flourish or exist nautrally, to flourish and exist.
Let's hope Jesse Jackson doesn't stumble upon that post. LoLzzz

Old 2006-11-27, 02:54
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I understand that 'racial sensitivity training' trains you to be sensitive about racial matters. 'Race sensibility training' doesn't quite sound synonymous; to my ears it sounds like 'training in being a member of a sensible race.' In which case I'm incredibly offended that Jesse Jackson has so little respect for people of little color that he considers our race in some way insensible. I sincerely hope he gets the racial sensitivity training he clearly needs.

I liked the immediate responses of Jackson and Sharpton:

Jackson: 'We need to ban the word "nigger" from discourse. Nobody should be allowed to say "nigger." "Nigger" is a harmful, terrible word, and until people stop saying the word "nigger," us folks of the African persuasion will continue to be hurt by the word "nigger." Stop saying "nigger!" Stop it! "Nigger" is not an acceptable word in discourse, and my proposal is to start a petition to eliminate the word "nigger" from all discourse, public and private alike, so that, from this day forward, nobody can say "nigger" again. Richards' hateful and public use of the word "nigger" helps us ensure that the word "nigger," and all words that sound like "nigger," such as "niggard" - which is clearly a racist attempt to paint the great black race as though they were as cheap as a Hymie from the very depths of Hymietown's diamond district - will never be heard in any conversation, ever, throughout the rest of the course of human progress.'

Sharpton: 'Until we stop calling each other by that word we don't have the right to tell anybody else not to do so.'

Very nice.

Old 2006-11-27, 03:04
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

after reading jesse jacksons quote. I was like.. what? That makes no sense.. haha

The sharpton response is actually a surprising comment. Hell i would imagine he'd be the first one saying the same shit jesse jackson said.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-11-27, 03:11
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I may have exaggerated slightly in my paraphrase of Jesse Jackson. Basically he made a statement saying that nobody should be able to say 'nigger' but said 'nigger' three times in the two sentences it took to make the statement. It was already ridiculous that he was actually trying to ban a word from discourse, but it got more so when he used the word an unusual amount of times in his own ridiculous statement. Incidentally, 'Hymietown' - i.e. 'Kiketown' - is Jackson's nickname for NYC.

Sharpton definitely surprised me in a good way. He's probably already said something dumb about it, though. But maybe not.

Old 2006-11-27, 03:31
Pr0az
Post-whore

Didn't Jesse Jackson make an absurd comment about Jews?

Edit:
In private conversations with reporters, Jackson has referred to Jews as "Hymies" and to New York as "Hymietown."

....the irony....i wish they would have caught Jesse Jackson on tape saying that.

"Clearly he needs some race sensibility training, and some psychiatric help. His anger is volatile and dangerous to himself and others," Jackson said.

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-27 at 03:42.

Old 2006-11-27, 03:45
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I like how people believe that words develop as taboos on their own.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-11-27, 03:53
Pr0az
Post-whore

Honestly i think Jesse is being pretty callous towards him. I mean fuck we all make mistakes....just he got on video and millions of people seen it WHAAAA WHAAAA sounds like mostly whining. Now their still bashing him....fuck that like i said if that would have caught Jackson saying what he said i highly doubt people would be rubbing this in dudes face.

Edit:
Anyone ever seen the KKK meetings they hold in Greensboro NC? They show it on the Discovery channel sometime. Those guys seem to hate just to have something to do, from the looks of them they didn't even work.....

Last edited by Pr0az : 2006-11-27 at 03:56.

Old 2006-11-27, 03:59
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Words in and of themselves have no meaning. We assign meaning to words. If you called my mom/girlfriend/sister a fucking whore, naturally I would interpret "Fucking whore" as an insult to my mom/girlfriend/sister. I wouldn't, however, know what meaning you assigned to it because we both have different perceptions. I could be decoding the wrong message from that word. You could have been saying it as a random joke.

Bullshit. Leave the language philosophy to the language philosophers.

This Michael Richards video is ridiculous. This whole thing is ridiculous. I hope everybody involved has their license to speak publicly revoked.

Yeah, the self-righteous are hypocrites. Huge surprise there.

Old 2006-11-27, 04:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

He isn't really being NIGGER callous, he'd being a NIGGER idiot. He wants to completely remove a NIGGER word from the English language and thinks it will create some kind of peace among races, as if removing a NIGGER word will remove the NIGGER hate. It seems to me that Richards is believing that he made a NIGGER mistake (the mistake being using the word NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER) and has some kind of NIGGER "deep seeded hatred" inside him.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-11-27 at 04:03.

Old 2006-11-27, 04:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

I say his next step is to go lynching.

We try so hard to cover up our past (Americas) because we are so imbaressed about it. Thats why i think this is such a big deal. Even the history books at school show it. My history teacher told me every time a new history book comes out more and more of the souths history is just practically tookin out and some other non-conforming bullshit is added. You can't erase history, i mean you can try to hide it but i think that makes it only worse when retarded shit like this happens.

Old 2006-11-27, 06:12
low-tech
Post-whore

why would they even meet with fucking kramer for godsakes.

even if those dudes accepted his apology, would that really make a difference?

did you guys even see that apology i posted??? the shit was more disturbing than his outburst. hell, all he did was say some racist shit then the dudes leaving said some racist shit back.

Quote:
"I hope he gets the help he needs. But the culture that's producing this kind of animosity toward blacks must be addressed. ... We're increasingly facing cultural isolation in Hollywood, in the movies and in TV

i think this is what it means to be dealt the race card, hollywood,televsion,movies......all that shit irrelevant to what a comedian said on-stage. LIKE.......AS IF, jesse jackson is vitally needed for moral support...and a sense of resolution and hopefully....closure for this sort of superduper important event that divided this nation.

i mean, its likes the days leading up to the rodney king verdict everywhere or something. you know, coz america is in crisis mode here.........