MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-10-25, 15:23
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

The Illness/Injury Thread

Post the WORST sickness/injury you have ever had and managed to survive/live with and explain how you got it.... so we can laugh about it.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-25, 15:37
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Transient will probably win this thread...

Worst injury I've ever got was getting hit in the knee by a car, worst sickness was the mumps. Pretty un-br00tal, since they weren't that bad.

Old 2006-10-25, 15:56
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

blown up face from exploding aerosole can a metre from my head

Old 2006-10-25, 16:01
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

my intestines stopped working so i couldn't take a dump for 5 straight days. i had to go under treatment and let's just say i'm not exactly an anal virgin anymore. my ass saw more tubes than a fuckin scientist.

Old 2006-10-25, 16:04
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I got hit in the face with a skateboard. I ended up losing a tooth, crack my upper jaw, a concusion and all my teeth were tilted backward.

Needless to say it fucking hurt. Went to the emergency room and they didn't give my ANY pain medication. They had like 20 people holding me down as they tried to put my tooth back in its socket. After about 5 minutes of this, hes like.. oh the socket must be broken. NO SHIT YOU FUCKEING#(Y(###(&%#(&@#(@&$

I'd say all my worst injuries were a result of skateboarding. Woot
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-10-25, 16:19
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Technically, I guess the worst experience with an illness I have had would be when I first got diagnosed with daibetes. I was 11 months old and my bloodsugar was over 800 and I was a few hours away from dying of dehydration. But thanks to my human brain, I have no memory of that. I have never really had an injury that is post-worthy, but the worst illness I have had the joy of remembering was that time I got swimmer's ear. My ear was killing me for a week and I had to take medication that was illegal to give to minors in some states. I also have had some particularly nasty stomach viruses that made me lose a few pounds at a time.

....someone up there does not approve of me existing.
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Last edited by Blood Red Bass : 2006-10-25 at 16:24.

Old 2006-10-25, 16:21
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

I used to be sick all the time as a kid. I mean i used to get deathly sick, like 105 temperatures and shit like that. After allllllll those sicknesses i'm pretty fucking hardened. I never get sick anymore. Especially not like some other people i know.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.

Old 2006-10-25, 16:26
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Oh, Transient will so win this one. I remember him telling me once about his back miseries. Awful.

Old 2006-10-25, 16:32
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Oh, Transient will so win this one. I remember him telling me once about his back miseries. Awful.
What is the deal with his back? I've herad numerous references to it from other members but he has never said anything about it.

Old 2006-10-25, 16:33
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood Red Bass
What is the deal with his back? I've herad numerous references to it from other members but he has never said anything about it.

I forget the details surrounding it as he told me quite long ago, but I remember it not sounding particularly pleasant.

Old 2006-10-25, 17:09
sqol
Post-whore

Well, i've broken my arms/wrists 3 times, but the worst for me was getting Glandular Fever. I got it really heavily, and it took about 3 years for it to finally go- of which i would sleep for 12+ hours each day, sometimes upto 20 hours, it was horrible because i couldn't do anything, i had to have a few months off school. I had so many blood tests too, the worst of which was 8 vials taken in one session, but i had other sessions with 2, 4 and 5 vials taken in each too. It's only been the past year that the last of the sleepiness has gone away.

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2006-10-25, 17:20
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
I forget the details surrounding it as he told me quite long ago, but I remember it not sounding particularly pleasant.

Same here, didn't he wake up on an operating table with his back cut open whilst being operated on or something?

Old 2006-10-25, 18:53
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

LOL @ Tranz winning this thread.

I smashed the back of my head on a closing corner of a garage door. 13 staples, shaped like a "C".

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-25, 19:06
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

ouch.

worst injury would have to be drunk wrestling my friend. we were in a struggle to flip eachother over and neither were giving up but he got me and i ended up landing headfirst on some really hard floor. had a nice patch of rug burn on the top front section of my head, a concusion, and simultaneously cracked about 6 teeth...some not too bad..just a little chip..a couple were broke in half.

worst sickness i've had is just chronic bronchitis...and one time i think i had mild alcohol poisoning. the whole next day i couldn't eat anything without puking it up. i even would take a sip of water or sprite/coke and would puke every little bit of it back up in a minute or two. it was pretty shitty.

Old 2006-10-25, 19:15
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

I had cancer twice...Lymphoma and Melenoma. It was kind of nuts, but they caught both before they spread.

Injury wise I fell off a playset in my backyard and almost broke my neck. I had to wear a neck brace for like a month and a half.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2006-10-25, 19:23
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunty Shunt
I had cancer twice...Lymphoma and Melenoma.

Can Transient beat that? Melenoma isn't that severe though is it?

Quote:
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-25, 19:28
autumncurve
Post-whore

i shattered my kneecap once downhill mountain biking.

and once i was ill puking up yellow and black bile for a week...still don't know what i had but it wasn't nice.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrs. malicious
someone's a little behind

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
I'll take you from behind!

-grindcore (featuring newHELLonEARTH)- Krossa
-"Neo-Classical Heathen Folk"- Ellylldan
-experimental/middle eastern themed/folk/ambient- Soft Temple
-experimental/post rock/downtempo- Silence Over Okhotsk

Old 2006-10-25, 19:49
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Worst Illness; Scarlet Fever. Actually felt like I was going to die. and it was the fucking doctor's fault. I was having a sore throat for a couple of days, and since I've been prone to get strept throat, we went to the doctor to check it out. He swabbed my throat and tested it, and it apparently came up negative. Soon, whatever it was turned into Scarlet fever, and what sucked was it was during my winter break. Puked up everything I ate, any medicine I took, and even puked a little blood up (BROOTAL!).

Worst Injury; nothing more than a sprained ankle. Playing on the playground in 6th grade, girl was pulling me all over the place (nothing sexual, fyi), pulled me down to the ground, I went down on my ankle wrong.

This is what happens when you stay inside all day; you don't get hurt. And if you don't wash yourself for a few days, wash yourself, and repeat, you'll very soon be immune to everything because your body gets plenty of practice at killing germs! Why don't I have Ebola or some super virus? I walk in my own shit. My immune system has the defense capabilities of (all from Halo) 2000 Spartans, 200 rhino tanks, 10000 marines, and George Fisher (not from halo, but should be in it because that would rule!).

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-25, 19:57
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Can Transient beat that? Melenoma isn't that severe though is it?

melonoma is skin cancer. it starts out as a small mole but can get really severe if it isn't taken care of immediatley.

worst procedure: i had a kidney stone and had to have a cathitor (sp?) inserted into my penis. that shit feels weird comin out.

worst sickness: i had poison ivy really bad on my leg and i scratched it until it got infected....it looked like i was in a motorcycle accident or some shit. i got the poison ivy by jumping off a local bridge into some water, and while makin my way back up to the bridge, i musta crossed the path. i am really allergic to that shit.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2006-10-25, 20:01
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Melenoma can be severe if not found in time. Kinda like virtually any other cancer.

No serious illnesses (virtually never get sick). Have broken various bones, some without letting them set (several crooked fingers). My left knee's been injured playing soccer, football, rugby, lacrosse, baseball, and hockey. It's also been kicked out in fights, been hit by a car (twice), and I've fallen on it during any number of activities. When it gets cold I gimp like a cripple. Nothing I'd consider a serious injury (I tend to walk away from everything that seems like it should do some damage), though there are some good stories about the knee.

Old 2006-10-25, 20:07
low-tech
Post-whore

i have some skin problems, thats about it.

worst injury was when i was about 10, i tripped and fell face first into a cinderblock that was part of a low wall blocking in a little area of garden on my neighbors property.

sounds dumb right......i nearly tore my nose completely off.

what made me fall?....i was spinning around in circles to get that dizzy effect.

kinda overdid it.

Old 2006-10-25, 20:40
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I've never had a serious illness, thankfully. I've broken an arm in Mexico from falling off a Quad, bruised my tail bone, broke a finger, been stung by a stingray, and my right knee is currently out of whack which happened again, in Mexico, while wresteling a friend who hyperextended it (or sprained..or both - I can't remember what the doctor said actually happened; the knee basically tried to bend sideways). I've also sprained plenty of things.

Back surgeries suck. The keyboardist in my band has gone through five and still has some problems.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-10-25, 21:25
metal_monkey
Post-whore

worst thing i have ever done is been pushed face first onto ice. Blood Nose, Blood Mouth, Bruising, Ripped that little thing on the top of your mouth that joins your upper lip to gum and a little damage to the teeth

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-10-25, 22:43
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
I've never had a serious illness, thankfully. I've broken an arm in Mexico from falling off a Quad, bruised my tail bone, broke a finger, been stung by a stingray, and my right knee is currently out of whack which happened again, in Mexico, while wresteling a friend who hyperextended it (or sprained..or both - I can't remember what the doctor said actually happened; the knee basically tried to bend sideways). I've also sprained plenty of things.

Back surgeries suck. The keyboardist in my band has gone through five and still has some problems.

Wow..... is this all from playing on a stage, because that would be so brootal. a Quad on stage? In your face, Rob Halford!

Seriously, though, what kind of back problems did your keyboardist need surgery for?

Quote:
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-25, 22:51
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

george fischer is from splinter cell N00B!

one time a dog bit my bottom lip off.

another time I broke my ankle going over a box ramp on a razor skooter.

brootal???
no...

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-10-25, 22:58
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
george fischer is from splinter cell N00B!

one time a dog bit my bottom lip off.

another time I broke my ankle going over a box ramp on a razor skooter.

brootal???
no...
That dog biting your lip off sounds br00tal enough to me. That could have given you an infection from hell.

Old 2006-10-25, 22:59
Pr0az
Post-whore

Worst Injury: I was at work fillin up a oil truck with diesel fuel. If you have ever seen the docks where trucks load at you can see the metal pipes comming up through the center of the dock and the pipes have another pipe connected to them which rotate and lean forward so you can put the pipe into the whole. Well after i got through loading the truck i flipped the rotating pipe over so i could allow it to spring back up in the normal position. Well i let go of it to fast the rotating pipe slung around and hit me right above the eye. I kind of become mute to pain when dealing with deep cuts. So i was like damn that was close then i see Drip Drip. Ran to a mirror huge fucking cut above my eye and swollen like hell. Went to the hospital got stiches put in. The next day i had a black eye and my eye had turned a deep red. Popped a few blood vessels behind it.

Worst Sickeness: Laryngitis, i catch it ever other year. Puts me on my ass for 3 days.

Old 2006-10-25, 23:04
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
That dog biting your lip off sounds br00tal enough to me. That could have given you an infection from hell.

It was back in 5th grade so I wasnt "metal" yet and dint show it off to everyone like I should have.
but now its a great conversation piece cuz most people think its a cold sore.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-10-25, 23:18
CompelledToLacerate

every extreme weather change, or even sudden, close to the change in seasons, my sinuses are just crazier than an ADD kid in a room filled with "Mommy's friends." My nose would either be running or just stuffed up. My eye sight would be a little blurry. Basically all the symptoms of having a cold.... except it wouldn't be a cold.

Quote:

Old 2006-10-25, 23:21
Requiem
Post-whore

I have AIDS.

Old 2006-10-25, 23:32
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
I have AIDS.
Quit messing with our hopes like that.

Old 2006-10-25, 23:35
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
Seriously, though, what kind of back problems did your keyboardist need surgery for?

I don't remember, but I'll ask him and get back to you.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-10-25, 23:39
Black_Star
Senior Metalhead

I got a dozen of these.

Got laid-out rushing into the offensive zone, head down looking for the puck. Worst concussion ever, couldn't leave my house for 6 months from post concussion syndrom.

Had 6 of my theeth knocked out when going to block a shot, puck bounced off a stick right into my face from a slapshot. Multiple broken bones in skull, 100 plus stiches

Both knees have been scoped.

Old 2006-10-25, 23:50
Pr0az
Post-whore

O yea, i forgot to mention while having sex one time i broke my big toe. It hit the metal bar under the seat. Fucking horrible the girl thought i went crazy.

Old 2006-10-26, 01:23
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Star
I got a dozen of these.

Got laid-out rushing into the offensive zone, head down looking for the puck. Worst concussion ever, couldn't leave my house for 6 months from post concussion syndrom.

Had 6 of my theeth knocked out when going to block a shot, puck bounced off a stick right into my face from a slapshot. Multiple broken bones in skull, 100 plus stiches

Both knees have been scoped.

man, thats fucking hardcore.

Old 2006-10-26, 02:35
Transient
HES BAAACK

HAHAHAHAH I HAVE ARRIVED!!!

PREPARE TO WEEP

seriously this is going to be an essay of misery. ill make it as gorey as possible and ill post it soon!!!

Old 2006-10-26, 02:36
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Damn....thats pretty bad if you have an intro to a post you are working on...

Old 2006-10-26, 02:36
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

this one time, i stuck a paper clip into an outlet.

Old 2006-10-26, 02:50
Transient
HES BAAACK

alright. ive never told the story in full, and i dont ever talk about this in person with anyone but i dont mind typing it up. ive mentioned parts of what happened all over the internet but this is going to be the FULL story

when i was about 12 i went to the spine doctor for observation of minor scoliosis. on one of my visits the doctor noticed KYPHOSIS and decided to give me a back brace. the brace was to hold my spine up and stop it from growing forward. i had a milwauke brace, i am pretty sure you can google that and get a look at how massive it was. it had metal that came up around my shirt collar so i wore hoodies year round. little did i know having 5 inches of plexiglass and a hooded sweatshirt in 90 degree weather was NOTHING compared to the pain that cometh.

i wore that brace for 3 years during my teen years. remember being in like 9th grade? remember how bad it sucked, how you didnt really feel like you belonged anywhere and it was just crappy? imagine being the fat kid with a back brace. yeah, so my self confidence was absolutely dominated.

i had my first scare about 2 years into the brace wearing. the curve was continuing (had reached about a 65 at its worst) and the doctor wanted me to get an SEP to check if my spinal column was being pinched. that would require immediate surgery. for an SEP they set up electrodes on your head and then one on each big toe and thumb. they shock each digit singularly for about 15 minutes. its like an eye spasm, only in your thumb and way more painful. it got really uncomfortable after a while. luckily for me the test results came back ok and i was free to go (in my 23 hour a day back brace which i wore for EXACTLY that amount of time because i wanted to do everything i could to help my body. neglecting responsibility was not an option at all)

so after my third year of the back brace the curve in my spine continued to worsen. this was cause for concern for my spine doctor who ordered me to have another SEP and also, an MRI. if you havent been in an MRI imagine being stuck in the smallest tube possible, like your nose scrapes the plastic. and theres an unbelieveable amount of noise in there for about an hour.
unfortuantely for me, the SEP showed that my spinal column was getting pinched and that my right leg wasnt getting all the information it should be. it was very slight, i hadnt noticed myself stubbing it or anything like that, but the damage was enough to warrant surgery

ill type part two next but ill post this as a teaser

Old 2006-10-26, 03:16
Transient
HES BAAACK

i found out i needed surgery in july and the surgery was scheduled for september 30th. i had a whole summer to dread what was coming, and there wasnt a fucking night i didnt think about it. a month before the surgery i started all of the extensive pre-op preparations. tediously long stays at the hospital with paper work, etc. i also started banking obscene amounts of blood. i banked 3 (whatever the standard amount is, pint or litre) of blood in four weeks. they dont let you donate more than 1 a month but when youre banking it for a surgery its allowed. the fourth time i went to bank blood and i was too anemic to even give any more blood.

so the day of the surgery finally came. i remember what i listened to in the car ride there, i remember taking some nerve calming pill upon arrival, and thats it until i woke up.

so here is what the surgery is. its medical name is an "interior/posterior spinal fusion". the surgery had a 1% chance of full paralysis. everyone throws around the "99%" number as an exaggeration of a sure thing. when that 1% means being paralyzed for eternity it seems like a HUGE number. that is what weighed on my mind all through the summer. i believed as long as i didnt wake up paralyzed, i could handle whatever came at me. i was right.

i had three vertebrae right in the middle of my spine that were triangles instead of squares. this was causing the pinching (just think about blocks stacked on top of each other with door wedges in the middle. it doesnt work.)
its a two part surgery. the first cut is normally under your left arm but due to my spine being scoliotic as well, it was made under the right. about 14 inches from my shoulder blade until just before my right nipple. the first thing they do is break off your largest rib for bone seed. (no i cannot suck myself off, thats a myth). they also made about a 5 inch cut on my left asscheek to get extra bone from my hip for bone seed. after they break the rib off they deflate your lung and then get to work on the spine: they remove the discs which are the gel pads between vertebrae that act as shock absorbers. they removed 7, which is the largest amount they can remove. people who have 1 removed complain, but i had the largest possible surgery in that sense. in place of the gel pads they put the bone seed, which additional bone seed had come from the "bone bank" because my largest rib and hip wasnt enough. they reinflate the lung and seal me back up.

part two of the surgery is a cut from my neck all the way down to my ass. they hung me off of the table at a 90 degree angle while performing this part of the operation. because the gel pads are gone the spine is no longer strong enough to stand on its own. so they put two pieces of titanium 14 inches long on each side of the spine to support it. at this point in the surgery the wake you up and have you wiggle your hands and toes with hopes that if you are paralyzed, it will be easier to fix while youre still open. i had a complication at this point, i have malignant hyperthermia which is an allergic reaction to some anesthetic and pre-disposes me to hypersensitivity to all anesthetic. they couldnt wake me up, i was way too far under. so they had to give me adrenaline which in turn brought me too far awake and almost killed me. when you have a breathing tube fully inserted and you inhale on your own it allows air bubbles to get into the wound which would kill you. im not sure how exactly, but i almost died in that manner

anyways they sealed me up and wheeled me off to ICU. because of my allergic reaction to the anesthetic they went into paranoia mode and allotted me 2 cc of morphine every two hours. any doctor or even patient can tell you thats a laughable amount, and for someone with fourty inches of incision,newly arranged organs (my innards were all pushed around and SHUT DOWN for days) it was not anywhere near enough. i was in total, incomprehensible pain. morphine relieved the pain for 15 minutes, and then for an hour and 45 minutes i was very sober and in more pain than you will ever experience. after three days the moved me to the regular ward where i stayed for an additional 7 days. thats right, 10 days without setting foot outside. the morphine got cut after the move to the regular ward so i was only given percocet once and vicodin from then out. it did VERY little. i wasnt allowed to eat for the three days i was in ICU because my innards were shut down and any eating wouldnt pass through. i was allowed to suck on a sponge which had been wrung out after being dunked in ice water. thats all i had for three days. a sponge the size of two pencil erasers

i was held for longer than i should have been because of some weird shapes in my lungs that showed up on xray. turns out that it was my spine causing the blurryness, but nevertheless they held me. my only joy was stand up comedy (this is when i first discovered mitch hedberg) on comedy central.

GORE
i had three tubes draining the wounds and my lung. on the tenth day they took the tubes out. the first two werent so bad, but the tube draining my lung was literally the largest tube that they make. it was the width of a quarter and when they removed it i had to hold my breath while they put an air tight bandage on. after they pulled it out all of this sick blood and liquid just came rushing out all over my side. that happened with each tube, actually.

so, after the horror and incomprehensible agony i was stuck with the rehabilitaion process. i stayed home from school for six weeks and had a tutor come about 2 weeks in. i can remember very distinctly this time because i was pretty bored and just in miserable pain the whole time. some new tony hawk game had come out and i played that a lot. i was also ordering a lot of cds from the end records at that time, i can distinctly remember getting obituary- cause of death, malevolent creation - the will to kill and death - spiritual healing one day. music kept me alive during that time

i wasnt allowed to bend or twist for sixth months. i challenge you all to go a whole day without bending or twisting. sixth months was an obscenely long time to have no mobility like that. after sixth months i started physical therapy focusing on my lower back which had almost no muscle. the muscle that it DID have took a huuuuge offense at being used, and i was bedridden with muscle spasms for a few days after my first physical therapy. muscle relaxers hardly helped.

so, after time, the pain from the operation started to go away. the real downer of this story is that i am left with back pain and i will always have it. tylenol doesnt do anything for it, ibuprofen doesnt do anything for it ,vicodin doesnt even hide the pain. i never know a day without pain. i can play guitar on a good day for 20 minutes until pain sets in that is so distracting that i cant play anymore. on a bad day, i can get 3-5 minutes in. yes i have played past that point but its not fun. so any ability i have on the guitar ive crammed into short little sessions or long painful ones. appreciate your ability to practice and play all day long if you want, because not everyone has that ability. i have pain all day long and it restricts my life in any way possible. you have to accept what youre given and i have, which is why i never talk about it, especially with anyone around me. ask anyone i know in real life and they will agree, i only complain about back pain at concerts and other than that they dont hear anything.

a few summers ago i decided to lose weight and start taking my body seriously and so now i have a very healthy physique for my abilities (i have zero abs because i cannot physically bend in the middle. i CANT do a situp. its like trying to fly.) ive made my body into the best it can be and im proud of that. other than that, this is my life and that was my story.

*bow*

Old 2006-10-26, 03:23
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Holy shit Sam, I never knew it was quite this bad. I'm sorry you had to go through all of that.

Old 2006-10-26, 03:27
Transient
HES BAAACK

it IS the reason i am who i am. i dont know if i would change what i went through, given the chance. im not saying that to be weepy and retrospective. that ordeal has effected every facet of my life and how i live and think and in a ton of positive ways. those posts talk about the gore spilling out of my lungs but now about how it changed me for the better

Old 2006-10-26, 03:28
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Once I stepped on an oyster in bare feet, cut my foot open from side to side. Drunk as a fucking lord, of course.

I got in the dinghy (we had landed briefly on a boating trip) and rowed back to the boat. Then I proceeded to disinfect the wound with Black Douglas and sew it back up with a sewing needle and fishing line. It hurt, so I started drinking the scotch until it didn't. It was that kind of holiday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
this is my life and that was my story.

*bow*

Holy shit, you're Dale Kerrigan.

Underanaethetised spinal fusion is pretty metal.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-10-26, 03:36
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Intresting transient. There is actually this bitch i know that her hand started going numb then her arm, then half her body. Apperently she has Multiple sclerosis. Needless to say.. this bitched is pretty fucked up. Her family forbid her from reading up on it on the net. being the asshole i am and the not knowing this anyways, i looked it up and was liek HOLY SHIT this is horrible, and i posted a few things to her, apparently she had never heard of this really.

Needless to say i slightly feel bad.. but oh well.. thats life right?

Old 2006-10-26, 03:46
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Woah Tranny, that's one of the most br00tal stories I've ever read.

Old 2006-10-26, 03:47
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmfreak
Intresting transient. There is actually this bitch i know that her hand started going numb then her arm, then half her body. Apperently she has Multiple sclerosis. Needless to say.. this bitched is pretty fucked up. Her family forbid her from reading up on it on the net. being the asshole i am and the not knowing this anyways, i looked it up and was liek HOLY SHIT this is horrible, and i posted a few things to her, apparently she had never heard of this really.

Needless to say i slightly feel bad.. but oh well.. thats life right?

That whole post just made you sound like the biggest dick.

Old 2006-10-26, 03:55
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
That whole post just made you sound like the biggest dick.

More like i had no idea. Shes a cool chick and all.... I mean what do you want me to say? I don't know her THAT well. Am i supposed ot kiss her ass?

Old 2006-10-26, 03:57
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Okay, but you were all like, "Oh some bitch blah blah blah" like you think you're all badass and hardcore for only kind of feeling bad. I mean, it's not really that bad that you told her, she should know what she has. Just the whole way you said it sounded malicious.

Old 2006-10-26, 04:07
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Goddamn....whoever makes fun of Transient from now on gets the permanent label of "cuntbitch". That was really amazing to read, my hat is off to you Tranny.

Old 2006-10-26, 04:08
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Once I stepped on an oyster in bare feet, cut my foot open from side to side. Drunk as a fucking lord, of course.

I got in the dinghy (we had landed briefly on a boating trip) and rowed back to the boat. Then I proceeded to disinfect the wound with Black Douglas and sew it back up with a sewing needle and fishing line. It hurt, so I started drinking the scotch until it didn't. It was that kind of holiday.

Holy shit, you're Dale Kerrigan.

Underanaethetised spinal fusion is pretty metal.

hahahaha great post all around

Old 2006-10-26, 04:24
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
More like i had no idea. Shes a cool chick and all.... I mean what do you want me to say? I don't know her THAT well. Am i supposed ot kiss her ass?
"bitch" and "cool chick" aren't really interchangeable terms...

Old 2006-10-26, 04:28
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
"bitch" and "cool chick" aren't really interchangeable terms...

Eh i guess, if you want to be a dick about it.

Old 2006-10-26, 04:30
Transient
HES BAAACK

bitch about your physical pain not colloquial semantics

i want to read about australians sewing their own foot shut and disinfecting with scotch not this nonsense

Old 2006-10-26, 04:42
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Quote:
bitch about your physical pain not colloquial semantics

i want to read about australians sewing their own foot shut and disinfecting with scotch not this nonsense

How about he mother fucker who cut his own arm off with a dull ass knife. That mo fo is fucking hardcore!

to that beast.

Old 2006-10-26, 04:48
Transient
HES BAAACK

hahah i think it was a butter knife too

i wonder what his EXACT thoughts were. probably something like "itll be worth it "

Old 2006-10-26, 05:00
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Oof! I can't even imagine.

Old 2006-10-26, 05:02
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
How about he mother fucker who cut his own arm off with a dull ass knife. That mo fo is fucking hardcore!

to that beast.

He was trapped hiking, his arm had been crushed to fuck by a rock he couldn't move. His alternative to dying was hacking through the joint.

I think he's turned into a motivational speaker.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-10-26, 05:03
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Jeez Trans, sorry about being such a cunt in this thread..I mean, I knew someone of your spine, but obviously a full story is a little more hard hitting. All the best to you.

Quote:

RIP moe.

Last edited by BassBehemoth : 2006-10-26 at 05:09.

Old 2006-10-26, 05:05
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Shit, Transient! I thought breaking my nose twice would be a good post with some detail, but I guess not. I can't even comprehend how mind-numbingly tedious that must have felt. I don't think anything else besides music could have helped you out after that operation. Good choice.
I do have a twisted spine, but it's staying under control. It's really uncomfortable at times, but that's it.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2006-10-26, 05:09
Death By Monkeys
Senior Metalhead

My nose bled for over six hours once, that was cool. Made me very sleepy. Coughed up a huge bloody clot in my throat that almost choked me. Ehh, not so bad really.

Otherwise nothing very serious has happened to me. Yet..

Transient, your story has earned you infinite respect from me.. Im pretty speechless. Amazing story, brutal stuff. You get to make fun of my avatar whenever you want. >_>

Nothing else can be posted to compare to that.

Old 2006-10-26, 06:22
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Hahaha! Good stuff.

Quote:
He was trapped hiking, his arm had been crushed to fuck by a rock he couldn't move. His alternative to dying was hacking through the joint.

I think he's turned into a motivational speaker.

Yeah, and he wrote a book about it. That guy is awesome. He also had to break his own arm. Imagine cutting through tendons and muscle with a totally blunt, dull knife. After that he had to walk miles and propel down from where he was trapped from.

There are a lot of good stories about similar things. I love hearing about strong wills and the incredible lengths humans will go to survive.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-10-26 at 06:35.

Old 2006-10-26, 06:34
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Trasient should make a movie out of that stuff. ask Stephen Hawking to play, he's already fucked up as well.

Old 2006-10-26, 07:20
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Running under bleachers at a football game with some friends, who were all SHORTER than me... well one I beam was slightly lower than the rest, they all cleared! I didnt! Bam! All i saw was a flash of light, then stood up, it knocked me on my back. i felt fine no big deal, then the flow of blood started pouring. Went to a (useless) cop, he told me to walk completely down the length of the football field past the visitors side to the ambulance. Well i did, puring blood, the whole visitors side ended up watching me haha, there was a blood trail, white shirt looked completely red, my boxers were soaked with blood, etc. Well i get to the ambulance hit the hospital get stitches/Blood Trans and all that great stuff, my favorite part was having the whole visitors side watch me instead of the game. I looked like someone who had poured fakeblood all over himself, yet it was real

Old 2006-10-26, 08:04
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Oh, here's a decent story:

One of the times I've broken my nose (the very last time, when a short Irish prick headbutted me in a fight I ended up winning), my friend Erik explained to me that I needed to have it treated and broken back into place. I told him that I didn't want to go to the hospital, so he smiled into his hand for a second, then suddenly jerked my nose back into place. We split a bottle of whisky after that and I soon forgot about it, but every time somebody'd tactlessly remind me that I'd broken my nose, and I'd start hurting again. A year or two later I forgot this lesson and reminded my girlfriend at the time that she'd drunkenly broken her nose when she'd forgotten, thus reviving her pain and generally making myself feel like shit.

As you can tell, my stories will all be more humorous than gutwrenching.

Old 2006-10-26, 11:50
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

No serious injuries here - not even broken bones, although I do have a few cool scars from various sporting incidents.

As for illnesses, I don't get sick too often but I do suffer from psoriasis and Osgood-Schlatter's disease. The former comes and goes while the latter has been more or less outgrown, although it does flare up a bit in cold snaps.

Christopher Maltisanti: Isn't it amazing how Lou Gherig died of Gherig's disease?

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2006-10-26, 15:29
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Quote:
hahah i think it was a butter knife too

i wonder what his EXACT thoughts were. probably something like "itll be worth it "
My 12th grade Ecology teacher MADE us watch a two day documentary on that. I thought it was really interesting and my classmates took it with a suprising amount of respect too. My favorite part of the whole thing is that not ONCE, not one.... little.... eeny... tiny bit, did he mention god or praying or heaven or anything like that in his motivation. It was all his own will.

EDIT- and sorry about being a dick with the semantics tm and trans. I just felt like being an English teacher for a few minutes.

Last edited by Blood Red Bass : 2006-10-26 at 16:02.

Old 2006-10-26, 16:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I hit 45 and fell apart.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-10-26, 16:27
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
My 12th grade Ecology teacher MADE us watch a two day documentary on that. I thought it was really interesting and my classmates took it with a suprising amount of respect too. My favorite part of the whole thing is that not ONCE, not one.... little.... eeny... tiny bit, did he mention god or praying or heaven or anything like that in his motivation. It was all his own will.

EDIT- and sorry about being a dick with the semantics tm and trans. I just felt like being an English teacher for a few minutes.

That makes sense though, since I think someone who was a Christian, or any other religious person for that matter, would be more likely to dismiss their misfortune as "God's plan".

Old 2006-10-26, 16:32
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Christopher Maltisanti: Isn't it amazing how Lou Gherig died of Gherig's disease?

hahaha sopranos

Old 2006-10-26, 17:40
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Trans, i know what the tubes feel like . fortunately, i didnt have three in me.

I've got a couple of bad things to share. when i was 6 i was outside with my sister and cousin. we were just walking around and i went up to the 3-teir water fountain, like you see at public areas, people usually throw pennies and stuff. i put my foot on the lowest tier, and reached up to the middle one. it turns out there was no pole or any support holding it together. the top tier came down and hit my head, causing two scalp splits (both 2 inches), one on the forehead, and one on the top of my head. after that it dropped to where my hand was, still on the middle tier, and it smashed my hand. keep in mind that this is an 80 pound, solid stone. with the crushing of my hand, my artery was ruptured, but the skin did not break, so my hand filled up with blood instantly. of coarse there was blood all down my face and chest by now, and i remember walking and then collapsing. i woke up in the car, on the way to the hospital. there, my head was stiched and they performed a skin graft on my inner wrist. you see, they had cut open the inner side in order to repair the artery, but i guess they couldnt just sew that incesion, and had to take skin from my leg. i wont get into the healing process, but its not hard to imagine.

when i was 14, i had a bike accident. bicycle. we had made a ramp over a picnic table, and that didnt work out. somehow i made it over the table, and to the other side, but toppled forward and smashed my face into the pavement. you see, my hand somehow had been caught behind the handlebars... that sucked. i had rocks and whatnot stuck in my gums and left shoulder, i guess like road rash. luckily, no broken teeth, but my nose was cracked. i let that heal on its own, but my upper lip needed stitches. so my lip was huge for a week or two.

at age 17 i had a collapsed lung. this was the worst. there was no pain simply from a collapsed lung, its the surgery thats bad. i was there on the bed and they spread a sheet over me. gave the numbing shots and cut open an area under my left arm. then, they shoved the tube in . the skin was numb, but shit, i could feel the tube go in. i could even hear it, it was tearing through. and it couldnt go directly to the lung, no, they had to start lower, and push it up to reach the top of the lung. i was just thinkgin "what the fuck, that tube could easily get caught on something, and just rip through it". the guy was just jamming it in without a care. that pissed me off. but it hurt too much to be mad. the tube drained my lung, which was evidently filled with blood and whatever else that liquid was. it filled up a large container, which was gross. i was there for 24 hours with the tube in, and about the same morphine situation that Transient had... not enough. i couldnt sleep when the pills wore off, which was every 2 hours. anyway, for the laser surgery, i was asleep via epideral. i woke up with a tube in my dick that had been draining my bladder. im still wondering why they decided to pull that out immediately AFTER i woke up. it was a tube with a balloon on the end. yes, the balloon stung really bad when it came out. i konw Transient's is worse, but this was no picnic either.

Old 2006-10-26, 18:05
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

for pysical abuse:

i had a pencil jammed in my face, and the lead broke off in my face, that happend in grade 1 (scar below my right eye to the every right), i almost had to get my eye removed becasue the lead was really close to my eye. Why? Well to remove such an object, they froze my face and put a needle in my wound and tried too pull it out (they did a flawless job) but if they put too much force behind the needle the lead would have went right into my eye ball.

when i was 2 we moved to a small town in newfoundland (from the capital of such provence) and my brothers fish tank broke. my mom and i were in the garage, and she found it all broken to bits in a box. she said "stephen, im going to get something to clean this up, DONT TOUCH IT!", and my dumb ass did, and i have a scar on my right index finger from it (my oldest scar, and i had to get alot of stiches from it too) also i can still remeber when they stiched it all up too. i was screaming my head off, and my mom was bawling her eyes out while they were doing it, becase i was yelling "mommy what are they doing!".

i broke my right foot in grade 7, by slipping on rocks and landing on the side of my foot. only cool story about that was, the day i got my cast on (by the time i got xrayed and what not it was 2am because of the canadian health system and the persom who casts people was long fuckin gone ) all the new chanels (space, comedy network, teletoon...) first came on. FYI teletoon's first show aired was caiou (sp?).

Wisdom teeth removed, that was "fun"

For illness:

i have IBS (google it), and because of this i have had some CLOSE FUCKING CALLS when it comes to shits. AND really painful shits too.

asythma (sp? i dont care at this point how many spelling mistakes i made haha), when i use to swim before i knew i had it... i would almost black out sometimes. but lucky me... i managed to get to the end of the lane and hold on for a bit to chill.

aaaaaand when i was born i didn't have alot of blood (i was yellow as fuck and almost died) and because i was in a church hospital (penny costal it was better funded then the gov't hospital) i had to be baptised right then and there, and at 6am my mom could not think of a name for me (she thought i was a girl from the ultrasound) so she called my house my brother picked up and named me "steve" (becasue of captain america, becasue he was a comic book nerd, and captain america's real name was steve rogers HA). anyways, i didn't die... I KNOW! FUCK! but i was on 24 hour supervision for 2-3 days.

Old 2006-10-26, 18:51
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
Trans, i know what the tubes feel like . fortunately, i didnt have three in me.

I've got a couple of bad things to share. when i was 6 i was outside with my sister and cousin. we were just walking around and i went up to the 3-teir water fountain, like you see at public areas, people usually throw pennies and stuff. i put my foot on the lowest tier, and reached up to the middle one. it turns out there was no pole or any support holding it together. the top tier came down and hit my head, causing two scalp splits (both 2 inches), one on the forehead, and one on the top of my head. after that it dropped to where my hand was, still on the middle tier, and it smashed my hand. keep in mind that this is an 80 pound, solid stone. with the crushing of my hand, my artery was ruptured, but the skin did not break, so my hand filled up with blood instantly. of coarse there was blood all down my face and chest by now, and i remember walking and then collapsing. i woke up in the car, on the way to the hospital. there, my head was stiched and they performed a skin graft on my inner wrist. you see, they had cut open the inner side in order to repair the artery, but i guess they couldnt just sew that incesion, and had to take skin from my leg. i wont get into the healing process, but its not hard to imagine.

when i was 14, i had a bike accident. bicycle. we had made a ramp over a picnic table, and that didnt work out. somehow i made it over the table, and to the other side, but toppled forward and smashed my face into the pavement. you see, my hand somehow had been caught behind the handlebars... that sucked. i had rocks and whatnot stuck in my gums and left shoulder, i guess like road rash. luckily, no broken teeth, but my nose was cracked. i let that heal on its own, but my upper lip needed stitches. so my lip was huge for a week or two.

at age 17 i had a collapsed lung. this was the worst. there was no pain simply from a collapsed lung, its the surgery thats bad. i was there on the bed and they spread a sheet over me. gave the numbing shots and cut open an area under my left arm. then, they shoved the tube in . the skin was numb, but shit, i could feel the tube go in. i could even hear it, it was tearing through. and it couldnt go directly to the lung, no, they had to start lower, and push it up to reach the top of the lung. i was just thinkgin "what the fuck, that tube could easily get caught on something, and just rip through it". the guy was just jamming it in without a care. that pissed me off. but it hurt too much to be mad. the tube drained my lung, which was evidently filled with blood and whatever else that liquid was. it filled up a large container, which was gross. i was there for 24 hours with the tube in, and about the same morphine situation that Transient had... not enough. i couldnt sleep when the pills wore off, which was every 2 hours. anyway, for the laser surgery, i was asleep via epideral. i woke up with a tube in my dick that had been draining my bladder. im still wondering why they decided to pull that out immediately AFTER i woke up. it was a tube with a balloon on the end. yes, the balloon stung really bad when it came out. i konw Transient's is worse, but this was no picnic either.

trey i had a catheter for 3 days in icu. minerals and shit built up around the tube and when they pulled it out it hurt so bad i LAUGHED (i was also crying like a little girl but, hey) i feel you on that one

Old 2006-10-26, 22:47
Requiem
Post-whore

I have a spider bite on my leg just got it a couple of days ago.It is fucking tremendous pain when I accidentaly aplie force on it.I have to drain the puss and vemon shit out of it every couple hours.The first time I drained it a worm looking thing came out and scared the shit out of me.

Old 2006-10-26, 23:41
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Ewwwwwww there's no way that's a normal spider bite! I had a nasty one on my ankle over the summer (I spend the summer with my Mom in southern Florida, I walked barefoot by the canal at our house) and oh man. I never did that again. But seriously, no worm shit for me. Get that shit checked out, that's fucking gnarly.

Old 2006-10-27, 00:03
CompelledToLacerate

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
for pysical abuse:

i had a pencil jammed in my face, and the lead broke off in my face, that happend in grade 1 (scar below my right eye to the every right), i almost had to get my eye removed becasue the lead was really close to my eye. Why? Well to remove such an object, they froze my face and put a needle in my wound and tried too pull it out (they did a flawless job) but if they put too much force behind the needle the lead would have went right into my eye ball.

when i was 2 we moved to a small town in newfoundland (from the capital of such provence) and my brothers fish tank broke. my mom and i were in the garage, and she found it all broken to bits in a box. she said "stephen, im going to get something to clean this up, DONT TOUCH IT!", and my dumb ass did, and i have a scar on my right index finger from it (my oldest scar, and i had to get alot of stiches from it too) also i can still remeber when they stiched it all up too. i was screaming my head off, and my mom was bawling her eyes out while they were doing it, becase i was yelling "mommy what are they doing!".

i broke my right foot in grade 7, by slipping on rocks and landing on the side of my foot. only cool story about that was, the day i got my cast on (by the time i got xrayed and what not it was 2am because of the canadian health system and the persom who casts people was long fuckin gone ) all the new chanels (space, comedy network, teletoon...) first came on. FYI teletoon's first show aired was caiou (sp?).

Wisdom teeth removed, that was "fun"

For illness:

i have IBS (google it), and because of this i have had some CLOSE FUCKING CALLS when it comes to shits. AND really painful shits too.

asythma (sp? i dont care at this point how many spelling mistakes i made haha), when i use to swim before i knew i had it... i would almost black out sometimes. but lucky me... i managed to get to the end of the lane and hold on for a bit to chill.

aaaaaand when i was born i didn't have alot of blood (i was yellow as fuck and almost died) and because i was in a church hospital (penny costal it was better funded then the gov't hospital) i had to be baptised right then and there, and at 6am my mom could not think of a name for me (she thought i was a girl from the ultrasound) so she called my house my brother picked up and named me "steve" (becasue of captain america, becasue he was a comic book nerd, and captain america's real name was steve rogers HA). anyways, i didn't die... I KNOW! FUCK! but i was on 24 hour supervision for 2-3 days.

How did you get the pencil stabbed in your face?

And am I the only guy who had no problems with getting his wisdom teeth out?

Quote:

Old 2006-10-27, 00:54
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

It was around this time years ago, it was a half day on the other hand, so we got to leave early that day.

i broght a small foot ball (american foot ball) to school, and i left it in my class room, so i ran back to get it. at the time; i was in an all french class and we got out before the english kids. so as i was running back this class, this other class was getting out and the guy in front of the line (you knwo when you were kids everyone walked in a strait line in the hallways) he had one of those halloween pencils (a orange one with the black bats on it) and he was playign it like a whistle or something like that... it was in his mouth and sticking strait out, and he moved it at me while i was walking by and he got me right in the bottom right of my face (like i described above). at first i thought it scratched me, so i just went into the class room, got my ball, and went back to the bus line... as i was waiting my face felt painful, but nothing that bad. but as we were driving home i noticed a little bit of blood on my ball, and it was comming from my face. at that time my bus was at my sisters jr. high/high school and she got on sa next to me, and saw my face bleeding, she was livid when i told her some kid stabbed my face. but once we got home my mom saw it i had to drive to the hospital and see what the damage was, and a week later. they pulled it out.

Old 2006-10-27, 00:58
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Ewwwwwww there's no way that's a normal spider bite! I had a nasty one on my ankle over the summer (I spend the summer with my Mom in southern Florida, I walked barefoot by the canal at our house) and oh man. I never did that again. But seriously, no worm shit for me. Get that shit checked out, that's fucking gnarly.

shit! i walk barefoot through the fields and canals here all the time. in fact, one time i walked about 5 minutes out before i looked down and noticed that there are tiny spider webs every single step i took. the morning dew had made them all visible. incredibly foggy morning it was. which is why i went out then. luckily those are so small, it probably wouldnt do anything. they probably wouldnt even be able to cling on and bite when im just walking. but yeah, in the taller grass areas, and around the water, there are bigger ones.

Old 2006-10-27, 03:40
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
I have a spider bite on my leg just got it a couple of days ago.It is fucking tremendous pain when I accidentaly aplie force on it.I have to drain the puss and vemon shit out of it every couple hours.The first time I drained it a worm looking thing came out and scared the shit out of me.

Where were you? The Amazon? Australia?

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-27, 03:47
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

Quote:

haha thats pretty weird. maybe the spider had parasites and you just inherited some while it was hanging out with its fangs in your leg. never really heard of this happening but i guess it could. what did it look like? maybe it was a recluse and that puss and pain around the bite will grow and you'll have to get skin grafted from your ass onto your leg. actually its pretty rare those things bite...and even when they do, theres a good chance you won't suffer from any necrotism. their mouth parts are fused so it takes a little more effort for them to bite..and they just prefer to stay hidden or run and hide.

Old 2006-10-27, 06:06
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
As for illnesses, I don't get sick too often but I do suffer from psoriasis and Osgood-Schlatter's disease. The former comes and goes while the latter has been more or less outgrown, although it does flare up a bit in cold snaps.

I had that too, and outgrew it as well.

What Requiem said reminds me of this: Maggot Head!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2006-10-27, 12:13
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrafcorex
haha thats pretty weird. maybe the spider had parasites and you just inherited some while it was hanging out with its fangs in your leg. never really heard of this happening but i guess it could. what did it look like? maybe it was a recluse and that puss and pain around the bite will grow and you'll have to get skin grafted from your ass onto your leg. actually its pretty rare those things bite...and even when they do, theres a good chance you won't suffer from any necrotism. their mouth parts are fused so it takes a little more effort for them to bite..and they just prefer to stay hidden or run and hide.

Im not sure what it was I was asleep when it happened.

Old 2006-10-27, 13:23
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

I have gotten stabbed in the side twice in my life. had some surgeory afterwards. nothing too bad

@transient - That must have been reall really really really terrible. respect to you, I would have killed myself.
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2006-10-27, 13:57
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
I have gotten stabbed in the side twice in my life. had some surgeory afterwards. nothing too bad

@transient - That must have been reall really really really terrible. respect to you, I would have killed myself.

you got knifed?.......damn, what happened?

Old 2006-10-27, 14:55
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

I was at a little concert and some drunke guy start to make trouble and we got in a fight. and before I knew what happened he stabbed me. through my stomach. in the hospital i got surgeory where they stapled (sp?) my stomach.

the second time I got stabbed someone robbed me. He missed my liver by a couple of cm's. nothing really bad happened. some stitches
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Last edited by Six_Feet_Under_420 : 2006-10-27 at 22:05.

Old 2006-10-27, 16:26
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

I'm so brutal. I once scraped my shoulder real bad. AND I also once banged up my lip and made it all swelly and shit.

Yeah I don't get out much.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-10-27, 16:32
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
I was at a little concert and some drunke guy start to make trouble and we got in a fight. and before I knew what happened he stabbed me. through my stomach. in the hospital i got surgeory where they stapled (sp?) my stomach.

the second time I got stabbed someone robbed me. He missed my lieve bij a couple of cm's. nothing really bad happened. some stitches

christ! well, if i ever want to get stabbed... TO THE NETHERLANDS!!!!

Old 2006-10-27, 18:24
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:

the second time I got stabbed someone robbed me. He missed my lieve bij a couple of cm's. nothing really bad happened. some stitches

hahahahaha slipped into dutch for a second

Old 2006-10-27, 19:00
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Apparently being stabbed at first just feels like you been punched cuz of all the adrenaline your like:

"WHOOOOOOOO FOOOK IM GONNA KNOCK YOUR BLOCK OFF YA FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT!!!!!"

Old 2006-10-27, 19:16
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
Apparently being stabbed at first just feels like you been punched cuz of all the adrenaline your like:

"WHOOOOOOOO FOOOK IM GONNA KNOCK YOUR BLOCK OFF YA FAGGOT NIGGER CUNT!!!!!"

internet tough guy/keyboard warrior.

i doubt you have the courage to actually stand up to someone, anyone...ever.

Old 2006-10-27, 19:20
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Your a coon.

Old 2006-10-27, 19:27
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

*You're.

Old 2006-10-27, 19:31
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

That's the one!!!

Old 2006-10-27, 19:43
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
*You're.

This should be Requiem's sig..

Quote:

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-27, 20:07
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

low-tech's probably right about Filth, but I've heard being stabbed described in that same way. Not consistently, however.

Old 2006-10-27, 20:51
low-tech
Post-whore

ive heard similiar.

but dude, filth, of course you'd fight back,no matter what, after getting shanked in a hypothetical robbery that most likely would take place after YOU were singled out because

1>youre outnumbered

2>vulnerable to take an asswhoopin where noone would notice,hear your screams....or give a shit

3>being at a serious size/weight disadvantage

4>having a knife drawn on you

. of course you'd theoretically knock thier block off. of course we believe you mean it, goddamn it!!

for christsakes this is the internet.

Old 2006-10-27, 20:58
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
internet tough guy/keyboard warrior.

i doubt you have the courage to actually stand up to someone, anyone...ever.

hahaha unlike you who threw bagels

YOU SEEM TO BE IN NEED!!!!

Old 2006-10-27, 21:09
low-tech
Post-whore

Quote:
hahaha unlike you who threw bagels

YOU SEEM TO BE IN NEED!!!!

but dude, i admitted

1>i dont know how to fight, i dont fight on a regular basis

2>i would of got my ass kicked if the dude fought back, he obvious was a nutjob,a scitzo off the street

3>i fucked up my hand because i cany even throw a decent punch

4>i nearly shit myself over the whole thing, got all emotional and shit over what some folks probably wouldnt think it significant enough of telling a friend about it.

5>a few days later i met another asshole who i backed down from coz it wasnt worth it

6>most of the fights i been in, i lost

it was also kinda comical because of the bagels. i wanted to be clear about not posting that stuff and comming off as an internet badass. it was just a rare taste of glory among a long line of defeats.

Old 2006-10-27, 21:15
Transient
HES BAAACK

i know man, i was just teasing. plus thats such an awesome quote

Old 2006-10-27, 21:26
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Whaaaaaa he threw bagels? At who? And why?

Old 2006-10-27, 22:04
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
hahahahaha slipped into dutch for a second

ghehe yeah sorry, I corrected it

But yeah, the feeling of being stabbed sucks of course just take a knife and put it a little in you finger. it feels really awkward (sp?) Imagine that feeling by your stomach only 7 cm's deep

Last edited by Six_Feet_Under_420 : 2006-10-27 at 22:08.