MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-10-20, 05:25
SkelatorOfSteel
Senior Metalhead

Things i've learned in life

*never become an "admin" of anything, or else you'll turn into a powerhungry bitch who treats online forums like a life of death situation

*when on a board titled "chit chat", do not make any posts related to chit chat or the e-gestapo will not only close your topic and call it a day, but also throw in the "final word" with some totally badass shit talking, just to boost the ego of this guy and so he can flex his great power. the greatest part of this shit talking is that since the topic is already closed, the admin ALREADY WINS! These people take great pride in protecting this forum from chit chat, and have a LOT to show for it in real life

*stand up for what you believe in. skelator of steel believes that select "admins" on this site are fucking idiots. but they're the ones in charge. what happens when you call someone in charge a "fucking idiot"? you get banned.
same shit as nazi germany, except in this case its a greasy fat kid instead of a greasy german dude.

so uh
lick my balls and whatnot

Old 2006-10-20, 05:29
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

i can lick my own balls thank you

Old 2006-10-20, 05:30
tmfreak
Slayer of dumb cunts

Intresting.. interesting
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...

Old 2006-10-20, 05:32
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Last edited by Darko : 2006-10-20 at 06:38.

Old 2006-10-20, 05:35
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

EVERYONE SEEMS TO BE ABLE TO FOLLOW THE RULES EXCEPT YOU, FAGGOT! THAT MAKES YOU THE ODD ONE OUT, NOT THE REST OF US. ENJOY LEARNING HOW TO ADAPT TO SOCIETY WHEN YOU LEAVE HOME OR SCHOOL OR THE CRECHE.

Last edited by Darko : 2006-10-20 at 06:37.

Old 2006-10-20, 05:40
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

OH NO...NOT YOU AGAIN, GO SPAM ANYWHERE BUT NOT HERE.....GO TO JAIL....DONT PASS GO AND DONT COLLECT 200$

i see the moderator, posting cynical post and click on the Close thread options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Last edited by BOB_ZE_METALLEU : 2006-10-20 at 05:42.

Old 2006-10-20, 05:40
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Skelator, if you get this worked up about people over the internet, who may as well never exist since you will never know them in real life, you shouldn't even be on the internet in the first place. I know most of us act immature now and then, but in the end, if you're pissed, it's you're fault for getting pissed because you aren't mature enough to know not to take everything seriously.

That's just my 2 cents.

Edit- Damnit, man. I ahve to use the side scroller. The devil's work, I swear.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2006-10-20, 05:45
metal_monkey
Post-whore

bahahahah someone is a faglord, go bitch to some fat fuckers at weight watchers

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-10-20, 05:50
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

LOL< CLOZSEST HTGEAOGSETGTGNEASTG

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-20, 06:04
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Old 2006-10-20, 06:10
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

woah...there is a subliminal message im sure....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2006-10-20, 06:44
MyOwnSavior
Registered Sex Offender

Okay, now you're asking to be pooped on.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler

Old 2006-10-20, 06:48
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Awww. Isn't he cute?

Old 2006-10-20, 07:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

You are, without the slightest doubt, one of the biggest adhesive dingleberries on here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkelatorOfSteel
*never become an "admin" of anything, or else you'll turn into a powerhungry bitch who treats online forums like a life of death situation

*when on a board titled "chit chat", do not make any posts related to chit chat or the e-gestapo will not only close your topic and call it a day, but also throw in the "final word" with some totally badass shit talking, just to boost the ego of this guy and so he can flex his great power. the greatest part of this shit talking is that since the topic is already closed, the admin ALREADY WINS! These people take great pride in protecting this forum from chit chat, and have a LOT to show for it in real life

I'm assuming you're talking about the recent (and annoying) threads closed by PST and I. We lock the thread because threads are not suppose to stray from the topic into a flamming argument on how pathetic someone's attempt at critisizing life is. This board is not your medium for blogging your teenage angst about how much you hate people that are different from you, or how much you hated humanity because a coyote gobbled up your precious kitty (which I'm really, truely sorry for. I'm sure Button was as cute as his name was, but, you know..thats just how humanity works! It giveth and it taketh.)

The fact that you create a topic about something that bothers you so much, like the moderator's abilities to follow the rules and detect and remove bullshit, shows that you're the one really taking it up the ass. If it didn't matter, you'd let it go. But you don't. I can see why it seems like we have the upperhand in those "arguments" becase we can close the threads, but that doesn't mean we close of all communication that you have with us. If you want to continue something, you can always bitch at us through a PM or e-mail, dipshit. We like to keep the boards clean, tidy, and somewhat on topic.

Quote:
*stand up for what you believe in. skelator of steel believes that select "admins" on this site are fucking idiots. but they're the ones in charge. what happens when you call someone in charge a "fucking idiot"? you get banned.
same shit as nazi germany, except in this case its a greasy fat kid instead of a greasy german dude.

Yup, same shit. We systematically kill people that have problems with us and go against our way of life and make it impossible for your to leave and practice your way of life elsewhere. If you have a problem with the mod, deal with it directly and not in a way that the entire board can see how angry we make you in the pants.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-10-20 at 07:19.

Old 2006-10-20, 07:24
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:

so uh
lick my balls and whatnot

bla bla bla....
Damn EMO Boy....

we can ALL see your tiny penis from where we sit.

Old 2006-10-20, 07:59
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

The biggest thing I've learnt in life is...

IT'S ONLY THE FUCKING INTERNET

So cut the emo-fag effusions, grow a pair and deal with it.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2006-10-20, 10:55
humancorpse
Post-whore

Darko wins this thread.

Old 2006-10-20, 11:25
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

you are so gay you make black turn into pink, Skelator.

Old 2006-10-20, 11:47
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

yeah, let's just put him in the gas chamber, since this is the e-third reich
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2006-10-20, 12:22
guitar_demon
MotörCat

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
Darko wins this thread.

i say john does
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!

Old 2006-10-20, 12:26
fatdanny
Post-whore

Quote:

fuck off

Old 2006-10-20, 13:54
Blood Red Bass
Post-whore

Did the poor emo girl give you a left hook?
Compare these people to the norm, say, Muhammed Suiçmez for instance who seems to think that lots of poorly strung together riffs spaced awkwardly around fancy monotonous sweeps covers up the fact that his ideas and songs are really quit boring.

Old 2006-10-20, 13:58
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
LOL< CLOZSEST HTGEAOGSETGTGNEASTG

Hmm, that seemed to have made sense last night. Anyways, here at Metaltabs we are loyal to our LEADERS AND CREATOR...and KREATOR. LOL.

As everyone else said it best, STFUNOOBZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-10-20, 15:08
Requiem
Post-whore

SoS your threads are worse than my own.

Old 2006-10-20, 16:08
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Now, do you see why we usually just close these things?

Old 2006-10-21, 06:42
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

OH! ME TOO ME TOO ME TOO! I HAVE TEH CLOSED POST POWERZZZ!!!11 THIS IS ABUSE!!1 I A MTEH POWER HUNGRY!!!1 I AM TEH SERIOUZ INT3RN3T NERDDDD~ LOOK AT MI GR33ZY SK1N!!!!11

Dick.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."