MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2006-05-26, 05:05
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

I have discovered 'hardcore dancing'

That is to say, I have found out that it existed not half an hour ago.

Why did no-one tell me about this before?

It is quite simply the stupidest activity that I have ever had the misfortune to witness. It consists largely of flailing around like an epileptic fish out of water and popping the occasional roundhouse (which has precious little resemblance to Chuck Norris's). Bearing more than a passing similarity to a massive tantrum, it is apparently performed at hardcore shows, where it seems entirely appropriate.

Words cannot describe how gay it looks. But fuck it, I'm going to try anyway:

It is so gay that whole parts of the Amazon have been deforested to provide fuel wood necessary to process the polyvinyl required to make its pants.

It is so gay that after the Village People saw it the first time, they gave up showbiz and trying to catch AIDS, all married women called Linda and ate a lot of beef jerky.

It is so gay that when it was performed near the decomposing corpse of Johnny Cash that he rose from the dead and declared "The Man in Black is now the Zombie in Pink, darlings."

It is so gay that new thinktanks have been set up by concerned governments to come up with a phrase noticably gayer than "literally as gay as possible", so taxonomists will have a way of describing it without growing hair on their teeth.

Those of you who are still yet to grow hair on your pee-pee places will probably wonder which stone I have been living under for the last several years. Apparently this form of institutionalised autism is popular amongst the young cross-eyed baggy-clothed fraternity and has been for some time.

In my defence, you must remember that I am old. You young whippersnappers and your INCREDIBLY STUPID, RIDICULOUS SQUATHUMPING fads which make you look like MASSIVE BLUBBERY OVERGROWN CHILDREN take a while to permeate.

If anyone would like to defend the practice of 'hardcore dancing', step up now. Please.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-05-26, 05:18
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Go on the coalition against hardcore dancing, they kick ass...

Old 2006-05-26, 05:20
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

This brightened up my day tremendously.

I hope some one does try to defend it. It will certainly be interesting.

Old 2006-05-26, 05:39
*insert name here*
Jono

What is wearing tight black girl jeans and a bandana at a concert in the mall without hardcore dancing?

Old 2006-05-26, 05:40
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

DUDE, IT ISNT GHEY, ITS N EXPRESHUN OF TEH ANGST THAT HxC KIDS HAVE, CUS OF THEIR RICH PARENTS WHO DONT LOVE THEM

Old 2006-05-26, 05:48
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by travI56669
Go on the coalition against hardcore dancing, they kick ass...

For some reason, I took your suggestion. One of the writers is called Gooch.

Hmm.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2006-05-26, 05:49
Doktorskell
Senior Metalhead

The "Hardcore" scene today with its dancing and haircuts is the most amazingly stupid trend to ever surface on this planet.

I find it difficult to believe the people who engage in this scene/dresscode actually think they look cool

Old 2006-05-26, 05:57
problematic
Post-whore
Banned

I don't listen to hardcore but is it really MUCH dumber than standing around nodding heads, and some idiot swinging his arms in the centre of a circle?

meh.

Te point is theyre having fun. I've never seen hardcore dancing but have a good idea of what it would look like. Meh.

FBS: bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch! WY R DEY K00LA DEN ME!
thats all I read.

But your metaphors are great, haha.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:01
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Some idiot swinging his arms is basically hardcore dancing. And those weren't really metaphors.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:01
*insert name here*
Jono

You always get the odd hxc dancer at a metal gig.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:08
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

You're a worry, child. I yell at you for posting random sludge and you get your little titties in a freedom-of-expression knot. Then, when I post something which admittedly might not be the translation to the Rosetta Stone, we get:

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
FBS: bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch! WY R DEY K00LA DEN ME!
thats all I read.

Anyway, you missed the part where I was fantastic. Go to the vet and get your eyes checked, and then wipe the skidmarks off your top lip.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:17
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane

Hmm.

They rule, Gooch is a great name!!

Old 2006-05-26, 06:42
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

yes, its stupid and gay

hell, its so gay that it needs a thread listing insanely random reasons as to why it is so gay.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:43
Rapture
The Stings of Conscience

As least they mark themselves well as targets.

Old 2006-05-26, 06:47
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

After reading this thread, I've decided it was time for me to stop hardcore dancing.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2006-05-26, 07:25
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Fuck this website isn't working, but I have a video you must see. Let me find it.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Last edited by Cunty Shunt : 2006-05-26 at 07:36.

Old 2006-05-26, 08:53
metal_monkey
Post-whore

Quote:

Hmm.

yeah i discovered that website long ago and had a few chuckles and what they had to say

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-05-26, 08:56
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by timedragon
yes, its stupid and gay

hell, its so gay that it needs a thread listing insanely random reasons as to why it is so gay.

Oh FUCK. Of course.

I owe you an apology, my man. You see, I keep forgetting things. Most importantly here, I have forgotten that you have never started any gay threads ever. You are right to criticise me.

Old 2006-05-26, 11:44
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Yes hardcore dancing is funny as fuck, but I've found something at gigs even gayer!!!!!

I shall explain.
The other day I went to see Down,
Down the band were fantastic, great gig, mayhaps a little too much Phil ego stroking at times but he is a good front man and damn fine singer, any how that ain't my point.
My beef is with those twats who go down the front holding aloft mobile phones trying to capture video footage???? They get stroppy because people knock in to them and the footage goes all wobbly It's a pit not a paparazzi parade! One stupid bum treacle licker was even getting angry because his phone had got damaged!!! Rule one of the pit..Don't take anything down the front you don't mind getting lost or damaged(that includes teeth and bones!! )

Some twat near me kept squatting down to tie his shoe laces up every 2 minutes causing huge pile ups on the floor as people went arseholing over him! Get out of the pit if you wish to adjust your clothing, either that or tuck your laces in or wear cheap sneakers you don't mind loosing should they come un-done!

And finally. Don't take your bird down the front if she can't hold her own! I see couples hugging and snogging down the front! WTF!!!! I've seen people get arsey because people are slamming in to their missus and they try to protect them! My advice, get a cheap room if you wanna make the beast with two backs not buy tickets for a metal gig!

That's me done, I'm chilled now

Old 2006-05-26, 12:08
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
...In my defence, you must remember that I am old. ...

That just made my day.
I really think you slipped in that one though. Are you ill? It didn't seem to have the same pop that you usually have or maybe I'm just getting desensitized. Maybe you should hardcore dance with flailing phone books or bent metal in your grimey grip? Just a thought.

Dahmer--That was impressive! Sit down and drink a nice glass of water now.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2006-05-26, 13:01
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by *insert name here*

THE ODD ????? man, theyre all over here. hello and weclome to new york city, troy and albany hardcore though. the area's infested

Old 2006-05-26, 13:20
the_bleeding
Post-whore

is this hardcore dancing thing the same thing as "throwdown"... i saw a kid do a backflip once.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2006-05-26, 13:29
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahmers Fridge
Yes hardcore dancing is funny as fuck, but I've found something at gigs even gayer!!!!!

I shall explain.
The other day I went to see Down

Where did you go to see Down? I was in bham the day the played there and almost got a ticket. Then thought no My mates went but they havent even heard Down, which was gay.

But damn, hardcore dancing. I knew a guy who'd do it. It was totally brutal. To his social status. Whenever he'd do it, the crowd just moved away and it would just be him, looking like a genuine mental patient, kicking the air as if oxygen itself had raped his mother and fisted his sister while his father watched, and he was some how on a never ending quest to gain vengeance at the air, and air all over the universe, in a vain attempt to bring justice and pride back to his family.

Of course, I cannot possibly communicate how retarded it looks. it really really makes me despair.

Two more points;
Problematic, the difference with headbanging is at least it shows an acknowledgement or appreciation of rhythm in the music. Hardcore dancing shows, at best... anger in the music, which is just by and large a show that theyre all angry at their parents or girlfriends. Trivial shit. Theres no point to looking that retarded.

The_bleeding, I doubt theyre the same thing... as hardcore dancing doesnt have anywhere near that much skill in it for shit like backflips. Who knows, maybe...

Old 2006-05-26, 14:05
fatdanny
Post-whore

Quote:
I don't listen to hardcore but is it really MUCH dumber than standing around nodding heads, and some idiot swinging his arms in the centre of a circle?

Yes. If I'm happily nodding away, I don't want to be smacked upside the head by some fucking emo pit ninja. Yes they are trying to have fun, but that's not an excuse to be an absolute cunt rash is it? Headbanging doesn't piss anyone off.

There were a couple of them around when I saw cryptopsy a few moths back. Needless to say, they we 'dealt with'.

Old 2006-05-26, 15:43
Robbie Filth
The Man Who Is, MGI.

No dance is as gay as "skank" dancing, i fucking hate that shit but only retarded , no brained grebs do that shit.

Old 2006-05-26, 15:47
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

It is so gay that whole parts of the Amazon have been deforested to provide fuel wood necessary to process the polyvinyl required to make its pants.

It is so gay that after the Village People saw it the first time, they gave up showbiz and trying to catch AIDS, all married women called Linda and ate a lot of beef jerky.

It is so gay that when it was performed near the decomposing corpse of Johnny Cash that he rose from the dead and declared "The Man in Black is now the Zombie in Pink, darlings."

It is so gay that new thinktanks have been set up by concerned governments to come up with a phrase noticably gayer than "literally as gay as possible", so taxonomists will have a way of describing it without growing hair on their teeth.

Those of you who are still yet to grow hair on your pee-pee places will probably wonder which stone I have been living under for the last several years. Apparently this form of institutionalised autism is popular amongst the young cross-eyed baggy-clothed fraternity and has been for some time.

Haha! Better than most of the jokes I hear... and you just made them up.

Old 2006-05-26, 16:53
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Filth
No dance is as gay as "skank" dancing, i fucking hate that shit but only retarded , no brained grebs do that shit.

que?
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!

Old 2006-05-26, 17:02
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
Where did you go to see Down?

Rock City was the venue Mr Bored, though since they've re-done the roof the sound aint so good?

Thought it was very cruel of Down to play the intro to Chemical Warfare and then stop

Old 2006-05-26, 19:05
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
But damn, hardcore dancing. I knew a guy who'd do it. It was totally brutal. To his social status. Whenever he'd do it, the crowd just moved away and it would just be him, looking like a genuine mental patient, kicking the air as if oxygen itself had raped his mother and fisted his sister while his father watched, and he was some how on a never ending quest to gain vengeance at the air, and air all over the universe, in a vain attempt to bring justice and pride back to his family.

aaaaahahahah

hardcore dancing is a fucking pestilence on this planet.

something else that i noticed growing, in my area at least is circle pits, old fashioned, people wearing vests with patches, white dirty hi top sneakers, tight jeans, 80s thrash style shows, its like its 86 over again. theres nothing wrong with them, but i was at a few thrash shows and very boozed up and decided to go in one and everyones running around and shit and im pushing and thrashing and not swinging punches but you know sorta waving my elbows around shoving as hard as i can [im not very strong, think bulemic cancer patient's strength]. after the song was done, i get pointed at, stared down by other thrashers there. then i heard someone bitching that someone wasnt 'pitting right", as if theres a way to do it.

"OMG SOMEONES GOING TEH WRONG WAY!111"

people were bitching that they were getting hurt. at another show i actually got a good look at whats going on, and its just people running in circles, like a rain dance ritual. and people that push and shove in the pit is a poser pusher faggot.

its ridiculous. people are complaining about the pits like there are RULES and PROPER ETIQUETTE in a mosh pit. the only sorta "rule" i can think of is helping out people that fall down thats about it, but pushing and shoving is a no-no according to some elitist thrash fucks standards.

Last edited by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD : 2006-05-26 at 19:08.

Old 2006-05-26, 19:23
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by brainsforbreakfast
que?

Circle Pit dance for punks.

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2006-05-26, 19:34
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
at another show i actually got a good look at whats going on, and its just people running in circles, like a rain dance ritual.

Anthrax like invented that. Son. It's called a circle pit.

Old 2006-05-26, 20:09
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A circle pit does have rules, and if you go into a circle pit, you have to obey those rules. The last time I was in a circle pit was way back when I had long hair, when I saw Pantera down in Florida. The pit was full of skinheads and I got the shit kicked out of me until I started going the wrong way and chip-blocking everyone who'd hit me. But you're not supposed to do that.

In any case, a mosh is like any other dance: you have to go along with what other people are doing, or stand back at the wall. Hardcore dancing is slightly different, since nothing's supposed to go with anything else. As though a concert is not a community event, but rather some place for fuckers to throw arms at random.

YOU. THINK. YOU'RE REALLY HARD. YOU. THINK. THAT YOU CAN MOSH. GOT YOUR SUSPENDERS AND GOT YOUR BOOTS. YOU'D BETTER WEAR ARMOR. YOU FUCKIN' FOOL.

WE MOSH
UNTIL WE DIE
WE MOSH
UNTIL YOU FRY
YOU THINK. THAT YOU CAN TRY
BUT CAN YOU DO
THE MILANO MOSH?

Last edited by PST 88 : 2006-05-26 at 20:11.

Old 2006-05-26, 20:26
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Oh FUCK. Of course.

I owe you an apology, my man. You see, I keep forgetting things. Most importantly here, I have forgotten that you have never started any gay threads ever. You are right to criticise me.

though i knew you would bring up threads that YOU didnt like, the only topic i agree that should have been in the RTT, like this thread, is the dating one. There is nothing wrong with discussing emotion in metal (unless, of coarse, you listen to Pantera, who has zero), and i couldnt have made a weapon poll in the RTT. and what the hell is "gay" about a thread talking about punching someone, and then describing how much of a baby they were afterwards.

wait, i can be cool 2. 4@rd<0r3 d@n<|ng is so ghey d@t aft3r 100 ghey guyz t00k a surv3y ab0u+ it, dey s@|d it w@s Kewl. omfg lolz.

Old 2006-05-26, 20:26
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Seeing SOD would be so incredibly cool. If it were 1985 that is :/

Old 2006-05-26, 20:38
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

I tackled a kid that was hardcore dancing at the Strapping Young Lad concert, after that I ran for my life so him and his little scene fag friends wouldn't jump me.
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2006-05-26, 20:41
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zionist
I tackled a kid that was hardcore dancing at the Strapping Young Lad concert, after that I ran for my life so him and his little scene fag friends wouldn't jump me.

how tough and manly

Old 2006-05-26, 20:41
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
how tough and manly

Yeah because that was exactly what I was trying to be!!

Old 2006-05-27, 00:50
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Douchebag

Old 2006-05-27, 02:48
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
Oh FUCK. Of course.

Old 2006-05-27, 03:01
Grimsweeper
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

haha i think its funny when you hit someone hardcore dancing because they are so surprised and angry about it. Its even better if theres a normal pit going on and a few random guys start doing it, they get the shit moshed outta them. haha dumbass kids

Old 2006-05-27, 03:11
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimsweeper
haha i think its funny when you hit someone hardcore dancing because they are so surprised and angry about it. Its even better if theres a normal pit going on and a few random guys start doing it, they get the shit moshed outta them. haha dumbass kids

Hardcore dancing at a non-hordcore concert is VERY disrespectful, I was just doing my part to show these assholes what happens when you disrespect great artists who are trying to put out a good show for the audience.

Old 2006-05-27, 03:22
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
DEFENSIVE WAHHHHHHHHHHHH BUY ME A DRESS

No.

Old 2006-05-27, 03:28
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

resorting to a fony quote there FBS, how original and witty.

Old 2006-05-27, 03:32
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
FLORAL PATTERN PLZ W. MATCHING BELT MATCHES MY EYEZ

No!

Old 2006-05-27, 03:48
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with discussing emotion in metal (unless, of coarse, you listen to Pantera, who has zero)

Alright dude, seriously, you know I have no problems with you, but there's no way you can listen to songs like Cemetery Gates, Hollow, or Suicide Note Pt. 2 and not feel some emotion from them. I have to say, in the nicest way possible, that if you think Pantera has no emotion in their songs, you're out of your fucking mind.

Normally I won't chime in like this and have nothing to say about the actual topic, but that just really irked the shit out of me. Um, hardcore dancing is retarded, until this thread I didn't know it had a name, but I usually attack those people in mosh pits.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2006-05-27, 03:53
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
Alright dude, seriously, you know I have no problems with you, but there's no way you can listen to songs like Cemetery Gates, Hollow, or Suicide Note Pt. 2 and not feel some emotion from them. I have to say, in the nicest way possible, that if you think Pantera has no emotion in their songs, you're out of your fucking mind.

Normally I won't chime in like this and have nothing to say about the actual topic, but that just really irked the shit out of me. Um, hardcore dancing is retarded, until this thread I didn't know it had a name, but I usually attack those people in mosh pits.

AGREED WHAT AN ASS

Old 2006-05-27, 04:00
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

alright, i admit to slight exaggeration when using "zero"
but i still dont like redneck metal! BAM!
Quote:
hardcore dancing is retarded, until this thread I didn't know it had a name, but I usually attack those people in mosh pits.

big bully! id actually pay a few bucks to see that, hah.

Old 2006-05-27, 04:13
*insert name here*
Jono

Quote:
alright, i admit to slight exaggeration when using "zero"
but i still dont like redneck metal! BAM!

And they probally dont like emo pagan metal.ZING!

Old 2006-05-27, 04:14
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

PWNT

Old 2006-05-27, 04:26
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
Hardcore dancing at a non-hordcore concert is VERY disrespectful, I was just doing my part to show these assholes what happens when you disrespect great artists who are trying to put out a good show for the audience.

hardcore dancing is just retarded. But when you think about it, what is so the point of flaying your hear about to the beat of the music? Yet we all do it.
Except FBS, he just flays people about to the beat.
Why would you sig that?

Old 2006-05-27, 04:27
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
And they probally dont like emo pagan metal.ZING!

never heard such a thing. and in the thread "emotion in metal" i specifically was reffering to In Flames' guitar leads as my core example

Last edited by timedragon : 2006-05-27 at 04:29.

Old 2006-05-27, 04:42
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

I just target them for a little bit of extra violent moshing.

Old 2006-05-27, 05:23
Transient
HES BAAACK

i bet at least a few of you in this thread are totally lying about actively moshing with the hxc dancers

and before you start trying to turn this around on me, i dont like moshing of any kind and am usually as close as possible headbanging with my turtle-like neck

in and out, in and out! side to side! retract into shell!

Old 2006-05-27, 05:48
low-tech
Post-whore

http://www.wimp.com/partyanimals/

i dont know about that hardcore dancing, but these folks know where its at

Old 2006-05-27, 06:04
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech

.. you just made my goddamn day

Old 2006-05-27, 08:25
metal_monkey
Post-whore

...I like pagan/viking/folk metal....

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-05-27, 09:39
*insert name here*
Jono

I hate pagan/viking/folk metal and I hate you.

Old 2006-05-27, 10:42
metal_monkey
Post-whore

fuck you and fuck the blues as well

Youve made me cry

Quote:

RIP this guy

Old 2006-05-27, 12:00
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You tell me that if you heard Pantera without knowing anything about the band that you could tell they were southern? I doubt it. Wally named off some of my favorites and I find those very emotive. That's one of the reasons I liked them.

Tranny the Transient Turtle.... oh my....maybe you and mortp' should come up with a comic about your adventures. And mortp' can like to hardcore dance.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2006-05-27, 14:11
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i bet at least a few of you in this thread are totally lying about actively moshing with the hxc dancers

I don't know if I was one of the ones you thought might be lying...but I didn't really mosh with them as much as just waiting until they hit me, which was usually after they hit a few other people, and then I'd just plow them over. Needless to say, I'm a bit strong for my petite size, so it worked rather well.

Quote:

Old 2006-05-27, 14:21
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I headbang while I mosh, so I'm completely disoriented and without vision when I knock people over.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2006-05-27, 15:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
...I'm a bit strong for my petite size...

petite my ass

I remember the mosh pit at that concert you guys did at Lake Shore Park. The time when everyone decided to quit moshing and run at me! Thank goodness for big cooler chests to hide behind!

Old 2006-05-27, 16:04
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
There is nothing wrong with discussing emotion in metal (unless, of coarse, you listen to Pantera, who has zero)

Yeah because in order to show emotion in music you have to have all of your guitar leads sound the same just like In Flames.

Old 2006-05-27, 16:18
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

In Flames suck.
Pantera kick ass.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-05-27, 16:22
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

In Flames is ok, but once you've heard one song you pretty much heard them all.

Old 2006-05-27, 16:23
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Way to waste bandwidth on this crap.
Its stupid. We get it. We didn't really need a poorly thought out rant by FBS to make us understand that.

Awesome.

Old 2006-05-27, 16:44
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
We didn't really need a poorly thought out rant by FBS to make us understand that.

POORLY THOUGHT OUT? I'll have you know I spent FOUR MINUTES writing that post, you livestock-felching fecal burger. Those sentences had more structural integrity than a Dubai skyscraper and were funnier than Abraham's farts.

Oh. But am I suddenly wasting more bandwidth than your six-and-a-half-thousand posts full of dick-dribble and emo have?

Old 2006-05-27, 16:45
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Dissection is probably a hardcore dancer.

Old 2006-05-27, 17:24
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
I don't know if I was one of the ones you thought might be lying...but I didn't really mosh with them as much as just waiting until they hit me, which was usually after they hit a few other people, and then I'd just plow them over. Needless to say, I'm a bit strong for my petite size, so it worked rather well.

nah ill take your word for it. im just saying, anyone can sell themselves as a tough guy in the pit on the internet

Old 2006-05-27, 17:45
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm not a tough guy in the pit. But I tackle tough pit guys when I see them picking on smaller people just moshing to enjoy the music, and let those small guys stamp on them as they go around. That's one of the most rewarding things to do at a concert. Though it would be better if nobody got hit in any way but friendly.

Ooh, Dissy's annoyed by the internet! It's an annoying place, dude. Get used to it. Everybody says the wrong thing in the wrong way and you're forced to read it by the internet gods. The only way to help is to say nothing whatsoever, but, unfortunately, you're forced to say things by the internet gods. But second best is deleting peoples' or editing them to say stupider, funnier things.

Old 2006-05-27, 18:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I like people like PST in the pit. Occasionally my size makes me the punching bag.

Just about every local metal show around here is a parade of "hxc" guys doing their dancing shit. It looks goofy, but thats not what bothers me. Its when people catch a foot to the face while trying to watch a band they enjoy and getting a broken nose for it. It makes it a serious hazard trying to get up close to a band.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2006-05-27, 18:36
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
how tough and manly

well, aroun dhere, if you mess with one scene kid, you're messing with the whole scene. its so faggish that they need the whole nation of XxXxhXeSxExOxMxFxGxXxX to with them against one sole person.

Old 2006-05-27, 18:37
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
But second best is deleting peoples' or editing them to say stupider, funnier things.

Indeed

Old 2006-05-27, 18:42
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

I have to double post.

What

The

Fuck

That is unbelievable

Old 2006-05-27, 18:49
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I hate people who wears fucking spikes in a pit...at Slayer, I had a fucking cut on my ear and neck from this bitch with spikes, i think I ended up brushing against her tits and ass several times. WHAT A SLUT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-27, 18:55
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
when people catch a foot to the face while trying to watch a band they enjoy and getting a broken nose for it

tis quite fucked up, i agree. im more of a stand there and watch the band. i know not many people will agree, but i could just blast a band i like on my stereo, get drunk, and wack out in my room. when i go to see a band, i prefer to watch them rather than bodies of countless strangers whipping about 5 feet in front of me.

Old 2006-05-27, 19:29
BeastOfCarrion
Pokémon Master

Quote:
i know not many people will agree, but i could just blast a band i like on my stereo, get drunk, and wack out in my room.

This demanded quotation.
(x.x) (> <)
Somebody has decapitated an innocent rabbit, can Abbath solve this crime before more innocent bunnies are hurt?

Old 2006-05-27, 20:08
low-tech
Post-whore

one of the advantages of where i live, being so close to boston where "jock hardcore" practically originated, where this type of dancing has been prevelant a while.

there are no bands or crowds that do that shit here, thank fucking god. that shit is like tae-bo+neanderthals

Old 2006-05-27, 20:23
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

KICKING PEOPLE IS BAD! PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO IT! KICKING PEOPLE IS BAD! PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO IT!

Last edited by PST 88 : 2006-05-27 at 20:25.

Old 2006-05-27, 20:57
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Quote:
KICKING PEOPLE IS BAD! PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO IT! KICKING PEOPLE IS BAD! PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO IT!

There is nothing wrong with an 'educational' slap in the right context
Why would you sig that?

Old 2006-05-27, 21:18
Dahmers Fridge
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

I'd gladly take any of these guys down the front! Can't be any worse than some of the spunk jockeys I've seen at gigs!

That video is like the average day at work for me

Old 2006-05-27, 21:20
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

hahahaha. KICKING PEOPLE IS BAD!!!!! PEOPLE SHOULD NEVER DO IT!! OIShdoad RELIIGONOEihe
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2006-05-27 at 21:28.

Old 2006-05-27, 21:31
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Yeah because in order to show emotion in music you have to have all of your guitar leads sound the same just like In Flames.

are you kidding? In Flames is known for very unique and lovable melodies. Im a pretty big fan, and have every album before the Soundtrack one. their melodies do not sound the same. thats a pretty ignorant generalization there.

Old 2006-05-27, 22:27
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm not a tough guy in the pit. But I tackle tough pit guys when I see them picking on smaller people just moshing to enjoy the music, and let those small guys stamp on them as they go around. That's one of the most rewarding things to do at a concert. Though it would be better if nobody got hit in any way but friendly.

Ooh, Dissy's annoyed by the internet! It's an annoying place, dude. Get used to it. Everybody says the wrong thing in the wrong way and you're forced to read it by the internet gods. The only way to help is to say nothing whatsoever, but, unfortunately, you're forced to say things by the internet gods. But second best is deleting peoples' or editing them to say stupider, funnier things.

That reminds me....last time I was in a pit, it was a small pit and the only real moshers were me and a guy 4 times my size in fat.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2006-05-28, 19:52
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
are you kidding?

No.

Old 2006-05-28, 21:12
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
No.

o.

Old 2006-05-28, 21:13
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:
o.

A LOT of the riffs on Whoracle sound the same, you can't deny that.

Old 2006-05-28, 21:17
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
A LOT of the riffs on Whoracle sound the same, you can't deny that.

havnt really noticed. in fact ive only noticed two or three of their riffs ever to sound similar enough to even notice, and ive listened to lots of In Flames.

Old 2006-05-28, 23:41
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
petite my ass

I normally try to avoid making completely off topic posts, but I do have to say that your ass and the word petite don't belong in the same sentence, the same forum, probably the same internet.

I love you mommy

Quote:

Old 2006-05-28, 23:47
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I was referring to you saying your ass was petite sarcastically.

I love you, too, son.

But you can ask your dad. I'm getting buns of steel. (hope that mental images stays with you awhile heh heh)

Old 2006-05-29, 00:46
Doktorskell
Senior Metalhead

Whats even funnier than hardcore dancing is when random jocks turn up at a pub during a metal gig and is totally confused by whats going on.

I remember one gig i was about a row back having a bit of a head bang when the crowd started to slam a bit. after getting a bit rowdy with a friend of mine next to me all of a sudden this big arse jock behind me picks me up by the waist (I weigh 55 Kilograms:120 Pounds) and carries me to the back and says "Settle down mate"

Lol...

Old 2006-05-29, 00:51
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

hahha you should have punched him in the face

Old 2006-05-29, 01:00
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doktorskell
Whats even funnier than hardcore dancing is when random jocks turn up at a pub during a metal gig and is totally confused by whats going on.

I remember one gig i was about a row back having a bit of a head bang when the crowd started to slam a bit. after getting a bit rowdy with a friend of mine next to me all of a sudden this big arse jock behind me picks me up by the waist (I weigh 55 Kilograms:120 Pounds) and carries me to the back and says "Settle down mate"

Lol...

haha, thats pretty damn funny.

Old 2006-05-29, 02:54
Doktorskell
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorbidGuitar
hahha you should have punched him in the face

No you dont understand. this guy was twice my size. If i had done that he would have proceeded to do more damage to me than an expensive vase dropped off a building

Old 2006-05-29, 05:39
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:

I always drive his FACE through the FLOOR!!!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-05-29, 06:01
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

I was watching my friend's Killswitch Engage dvd(*shakes head*)...anyways, you should oif see these shaved head, women beater wearing goons dances! It was like bad karate lesson!

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with these people. Hardcore dancers act like they are possessed by the Tooth Fairy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2006-05-29, 06:04
sixsicsix
6 lvl 80's sucka.

why were all these kids at the damn cattle decapitation/necrophagist show

i dont mind a new wave of death metal kids one bit..... BUT THE NEW "LOOK" CANNOT BE GIRL PANTS DYED HAIR AND WHITE BELTS!!!

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg

Old 2006-05-29, 12:29
brainsforbreakfast
El Diablo sin pantalones

Let's think of some names for HxC bands..

Revenge at air
Fuck up your concert
Retarded in mind
Swallow my cum
Why would you sig that?

Old 2006-05-29, 12:42
*insert name here*
Jono

punch my nose
kill the guy

Old 2006-05-29, 20:34
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Queer eye for a breakdown
12 Mulholland Drive has a tree with branches like an octopus
Boy molests sofa