MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-11-08, 21:43
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

In true FBS spirit...

As if being Christian means these guys were good people. They were probably tyrannical dicks.

""We don't know yet. I have the individual at the hospital," McClellan said. "These men are all fine Christian men, and I am at a loss for words.""

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051108...school_shooting

Old 2005-11-08, 21:54
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemonium
As if being Christian means these guys were good people. They were probably tyrannical dicks.

""We don't know yet. I have the individual at the hospital," McClellan said. "These men are all fine Christian men, and I am at a loss for words.""

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051108...school_shooting

Whatever they were they didnt deserve to be shot by some fucking little cunt with a gun.

Old 2005-11-08, 22:02
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

I don't care about the act, it's the comment by the sheriff.

Old 2005-11-08, 22:02
ThroneofbahoS
Senior Metalhead

Guns are way too easy to get. I think that not many do really understand the power of a handgun. It's too cool to shoot people these days.

About the comment by the Sheriff, it is funny in todays society that one cannot be good citizen unless you are a Christian. No offense to Christians, but how can something so unsure be so highly respected? And does the Christianity make the slaughter even worse? Would it be more acceptable if they were muslims for example?

Last edited by ThroneofbahoS : 2005-11-08 at 22:06.

Old 2005-11-08, 22:05
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
I don't care about the act, it's the comment by the sheriff.

Well fuck the comment , the act is despicable , how would you like some twisted twat to shoot your ass cause you pissed him off. Fuck the comment , Get your priorities together, It might be a tight christian community who gives a shit. Whats horrible is the FUCKING ACT>

Old 2005-11-08, 22:10
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Okay bud. All of our lives are insignificant and pointless anyway.

Old 2005-11-08, 22:14
ThroneofbahoS
Senior Metalhead

That's so tr00!

Old 2005-11-08, 22:15
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxguitar
Well fuck the comment , the act is despicable , how would you like some twisted twat to shoot your ass cause you pissed him off. Fuck the comment , Get your priorities together, It might be a tight christian community who gives a shit. Whats horrible is the FUCKING ACT>

What he said.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2005-11-08, 22:16
Transient
HES BAAACK

gun emoticons are entirely inappropriate, asshole.

fucking kids these days. at a loss for words

Old 2005-11-08, 22:16
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Okay bud. All of our lives are insignificant and pointless anyway.

What do you need a razor blade , Jeeze , Fuck what are ready for the grave what are you like 16 , wake up boy it gets better, We all go thru the shit
Im 47 , Have seen half the world and yet when I was 16 I didnt think I see 17 . But it does get better, SO CHEER THE FUCK UP

Old 2005-11-08, 22:21
ThroneofbahoS
Senior Metalhead

I've never actually cared about these things. Sure it's nasty when people get killed, but I just don't care. You hear about these things almost daily, I just don't bother to think about all of them. It takes too much of my time.

Old 2005-11-08, 22:33
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Whatever they were they didnt deserve to be shot by some fucking little cunt with a gun.

How wrong would you be if it just so happened that they took turns sodomising the kid with a broomstick, Captain Tautology?

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-11-08, 22:46
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Well fuck the comment , the act is despicable , how would you like some twisted twat to shoot your ass cause you pissed him off.

You wouldn't be able to care, moron.

Quote:

Who are you to pass judgement on those you don't even know?

Old 2005-11-08, 23:07
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
How wrong would you be if it just so happened that they took turns sodomising the kid with a broomstick, Captain Tautology?

Why not make shit up as we go , Well what if I played guitar in a band that played Madison Square Garden and got to hang out with all these hot babes .
Why dont we stop smoking the crack ,
The kid was probably some sick scumbag pure and simple there ,
Who the fuck is Tautology. Kaptain Amerika yes but Taut or what ever fuck no.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:09
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARS
You wouldn't be able to care, moron.

Who are you to pass judgement on those you don't even know?

Well fucker you did it now , You pissed me off You E flamed me you liitle twat bag now Im gunning for ya dum ass
See dickhead how stupid that sounds you liitle scrote sack

Old 2005-11-08, 23:13
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Why not make shit up as we go , Well what if I played guitar in a band that played Madison Square Garden and got to hang out with all these hot babes .
Why dont we stop smoking the crack ,
The kid was probably some sick scumbag pure and simple there ,

You're a moron.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:30
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology

I'm having doubts as to the age you stated when you first arrived here.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:33
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tautology

I'm having doubts as to the age you stated when you first arrived here.

well fuck face I really dont give a shit , So go FUCK YOURSELF

Old 2005-11-08, 23:37
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
You're a moron.

Im a moron , listen you little minimum wage reject , Your the cock sucker glorifying some loser cunt shooting 3 people and acting like no big deal.
Fuck You asswipe

Old 2005-11-08, 23:37
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

I think everything fox has said in this thread is dumb. Sorry fox.

And I also don't care about the act much, cause I'm desensitized to it by now.

And I do not recall ANYONE "glorifying" this act.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-11-08, 23:42
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Im a moron , listen you little minimum wage reject , Your the cock sucker glorifying some loser cunt shooting 3 people and acting like no big deal.
Fuck You asswipe

Not once in this thread have I said anything about a person who fired a gun.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:44
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
I think everything fox has said in this thread is dumb. Sorry fox.

And I also don't care about the act much, cause I'm desensitized to it by now.

And I do not recall ANYONE "glorifying" this act.

How shocking (not) you would side with Idiots , I guess its a sorry state of affairs when some sick fuck could walk into a school or an office or a concert hall and shoot people and its nothing but a thing, Thats pretty fucked up , When the thing that bothered the first dude was some comment about them being good christians, Jeeze , Are we all fucked up . I guess it was no big deal when the scum bag shot dime in ohio either.
And of any of you assholes ever seen some one shot up close and personal , its not a pretty sight.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:48
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
How shocking (not) you would side with Idiots , I guess its a sorry state of affairs when some sick fuck could walk into a school or an office or a concert hall and shoot people and its nothing but a thing, Thats pretty fucked up , When the thing that bothered the first dude was some comment about them being good christians, Jeeze , Are we all fucked up . I guess it was no big deal when the scum bag shot dime in ohio either.
And of any of you assholes ever seen some one shot up close and personal , its not a pretty sight.

He's not siding with anyone, he's stating three facts.

[edit]
Plus, dude really - shut up, you're pro-fuckin-war.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:52
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
He's not siding with anyone, he's stating three facts.

[edit]
Plus, dude really - shut up, you're pro-fuckin-war.

yeah pro war against Dip shits like you. you dickless bastard , and his points are wrong.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:53
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Can you record yourself talking and post it up? Your typing is retarded, so I'm wondering if your speech is too.

This little 14 year old kid didn't walk in to the school and shoot the place up either. If you even read the fucking article, you'd know that "...Principal Gary Seale, who was shot while trying to take the student into custody,..."

And how the fuck are my points wrong? If you can't tell me why, you're obviously trolling this thread--and that is one thing that will give me the pleasure to ban you.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-11-08 at 23:58.

Old 2005-11-08, 23:58
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

It doesn't say who was shot first. Maybe that's why he was trying to restrain the kid because he had already shot or tried to shoot someone else at the time. There's too little information about the situation right now to really come to any conclusion other than it shouldn't have happened. If schools were for learning instead of social baby-sitters kids would be learning instead of bringing weapons to school.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2005-11-08, 23:59
powersofterror
Forum Leader

haha, typical lbxxx.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-11-09, 00:02
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Watch it, powers'. I think I still remember how to do the baskethold.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:02
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

look all I said
lets go point by point
The first guy was worried about the comment , I said the hell with the christian comment , you should worry about the act,
he said He didnt care about the act itself , I said well you should , So tell me where Im wrong. You think the "they were good christians " is more aggregious than some Punk bastard shooting 3 people.
well then I guess Im the silly one.
So Mr. Powers mighty one tell me where Im wrong.
Do you think the act of shooting 3 people is inconsequential , or the more serious thing is the comment made by the sheriff.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:03
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
yeah pro war against Dip shits like you. you dickless bastard , and his points are wrong.

Are stupid on purpose? I mean really, is this stupidity thing a joke you are getting off on? I refuse to believe anyone can be born with the moronity genes in high count...

Christ, I can see this thread getting closed soon.

Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point Pandemonium was trying to make - When a tragedy accours, there is a problem when people are put into higher regard because of the faith they choose. (or so I'm guessing was his point). He did not once bring up any opinion of the incident, bar linking and how people reacted, yet you felt inclined to bring the actuall shooting it into the topic - technically this thread went off topic when you first replied.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:06
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
look all I said
lets go point by point
The first guy was worried about the comment , I said the hell with the christian comment , you should worry about the act,
he said He didnt care about the act itself , I said well you should , So tell me where Im wrong. You think the "they were good christians " is more aggregious than some Punk bastard shooting 3 people.
well then I guess Im the silly one.
So Mr. Powers mighty one tell me where Im wrong.
Do you think the act of shooting 3 people is inconsequential , or the more serious thing is the comment made by the sheriff.

Do you know what the word DESENSITIZED means?? Obviously not...

This is my band's page

Old 2005-11-09, 00:06
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Are stupid on purpose? I mean really, is this stupidity thing a joke you are getting off on? I refuse to believe anyone can be born with the moronity genes in high count...

Christ, I can see this thread getting closed soon.

Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point Pandemonium was trying to make - When a tragedy accours, there is a problem when people are put into higher regard because of the faith they choose. (or so I'm guessing was his point). He did not once bring up any opinion of the incident, bar linking and how people reacted, yet you felt inclined to bring the actuall shooting it into the topic - technically this thread went off topic when you first replied.

That would be good except for one thing there ole buddy ,
He himself said he DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE ACT, READ WHAT HE SAID BEFORE YOU POST WHAT YOU THINK IS AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE< AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR TRYING BUT YOU ARE FACTURALLY INCORRECT < WHICH MAKES YOU THE MORON.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:08
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Anyway, if you would like me to emphasize the point .....

classic.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-11-09, 00:09
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
..... FACTURALLY ....

Who's the moron now?

This is my band's page

Old 2005-11-09, 00:11
Mayhem
Senior Metalhead

This thread is stupid now...It's amounted to each post someone is calling someone a moron

Last edited by Mayhem : 2005-11-09 at 00:14.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:11
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I have a feeling that the thread starter and I both have the same expression right now, but not for the same reasons.

Matty, you're a trip.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:12
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
He himself said he DIDNT CARE ABOUT THE ACT, READ WHAT HE SAID BEFORE YOU POST WHAT YOU THINK IS AN INTELLIGENT RESPONSE< AND I WILL GIVE YOU CREDIT FOR TRYING BUT YOU ARE FACTURALLY INCORRECT < WHICH MAKES YOU THE MORON.

Why should he care about the act? He doesn't give a shit about the act, he gives a shit about the statements that were made afterwards. Fuck, to Pandemonium it could have been a car accident, christian family v's agnostics - his opinion, in turn, may be - who do you think will be placed in the limelight more?

He's trying to make a point and you totally missed the tip of it dude.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:14
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Do you know what the word DESENSITIZED means?? Obviously not...

like I said before then we are a pretty fucked society where a 20 year college student not living in a war zone could be DESENSITIZED to a act of extreme violence.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:16
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
like I said before then we are a pretty fucked society where a 20 year college student not living in a war zone could be DESENSITIZED to a act of extreme violence.

Yeah, it's even more 'fucked' when stupid people like you are allowed access to the internet.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:20
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Why should he care about the act? He doesn't give a shit about the act, he gives a shit about the statements that were made afterwards. Fuck, to Pandemonium it could have been a car accident, christian family v's agnostics - his opinion, in turn, may be - who do you think will be placed in the limelight more?

He's trying to make a point and you totally missed the tip of it dude.

well the point is stupid , cause fuck the comment , the fact is people were killed and injured who gives a rats ass about what some sheriff said,
Gee I dont understand why you continue to fret about the statement fuck the statement, If it were 3 heavy metal heroes of yours and some clown said wow they were legends of metal , would it be better for you.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:21
powersofterror
Forum Leader

This is my band's page

SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
well the point is stupid , cause fuck the comment , the fact is people were killed and injured who gives a rats ass about what some sheriff said,

Who gives a rats arse about people who a) We don't know and b) are dead

?

PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Why is this in true FBS style?

As for 'good Christian men' - that's just Southern-speak for 'good ol' boys' or 'people I like and respect.' In other words, people who he feels didn't deserve to be shot. People say things like this all the time when somebody gets killed, and it doesn't always have to do with a particular faith; we're all invariably especially baffled when somebody 'cool' by our standards dies or is killed. That a sherrif in bumfuck Tennessee has Christian values isn't really big deal, and certainly isn't more newsworthy than the actual killings themselves. Unless, of course, it turns out that they did, in fact, take turns sodomizing the shooter with a broomstick, and that the sherrif knew about it. Those sick fucks.

The article is worded in such a way that it appears that the Assistant Principal was killed first, then the Principal was shot, but not killed, trying to apprehend the shooter.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:22
Transient
HES BAAACK

somebody ban fox, his behaviour here is pure trollage.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:23
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I find it's easier just to respond as though he hasn't said a thing.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:23
foxguitar
Supreme Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
somebody ban fox, his behaviour here is pure trollage.

hey transvestite crawl back in your hole weasel

Old 2005-11-09, 00:26
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You know what the whole thing is? People are too politically correct now and afraid of offending someone. What the heck is wrong with someone making a statement like that anyway? He was speaking his mind during a tragic situation. Shit, some of you guys only want to hear what you want to hear which is garbage. You want passion in your music. Some other people have a passion for humanity. There's still not enough facts, background, or anything else. Maybe the kid was a skinhead or the town terror. We don't know anything about the situation other than what was in that basic little uninformative article.

Next time one of you stubs your toe or bangs your head on something don't say a "bad word" because you might offend a person nearby. But I suppose that spontaneity is different. (sarcasm)

Old 2005-11-09, 00:30
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

Pandemonium is just saying that shit like this happens all the time. School shootings are not uncommon, and people get killed all the fucking time.
this person saying the comment, well who the fuck cares. If it were the president or something, then I would care. Southern people are just retarded.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:33
HelpMeHelpYou
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThroneofbahoS
It's too cool to shoot people these days.

That is one damn powerful statement.

Last edited by HelpMeHelpYou : 2005-11-09 at 00:35.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:35
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Quote:
Why not make shit up as we go

Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-11-09, 00:36
Mayhem
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:38
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Hahaha, pandamonium was just trying to do a sane thread about something, but I guess it didn't work.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-11-09, 00:38
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Fuck, for some stupid reason I just read through this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardly Fantastic Mr. Fox
Well fucker you did it now , You pissed me off You E flamed me you liitle twat bag now Im gunning for ya dum ass
See dickhead how stupid that sounds you liitle scrote sack

well fuck face I really dont give a shit , So go FUCK YOURSELF

Fuck You asswipe

But, the last groaning turd in the waterpipe...

Quote:
Who the fuck is Tautology.

That dog won't hunt, Monsignor.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:39
Kalmahswamp
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayhem

What in the world??? How wasn't your user name taken like 3 years ago???

Old 2005-11-09, 00:40
HelpMeHelpYou
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:

Wow that was cool.
I'm gonna show that to some of my stoner friends. Its a bad trip waiting to happen.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:43
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Ooo a lighthouse!!

powers'-- Don't use pande' and sane in the same sentence. It makes me guffaw too loudly.

Old 2005-11-09, 00:43
Mayhem
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
What in the world??? How wasn't your user name taken like 3 years ago???

Thats what I said when I got it

Old 2005-11-09, 01:21
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I find it's easier just to respond as though he hasn't said a thing.

youre stronger than i

Old 2005-11-09, 01:54
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Hey PST...did you see the Nevermore dates for Texas? They are headlining those shows, I believe. Lucky guy.

Old 2005-11-09, 01:59
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathCS
Southern people are just retarded.

So Dimebag was retarded?... Right...

This whole thing is crazy, people died, no its not good, but it shouldnt be this wound up. Afterall i bet money within the last day a couple of people were killed in any person's town thats on this forum, or anywhere for that matter. But if the sodomy part is true, i dont blame the kid.

-Drake

Old 2005-11-09, 02:05
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Ahahaha, for once I'm at a loss for words!

Old 2005-11-09, 02:07
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Shreddist--Where in Ohio is Gahanna? I've heard of it before.

And just read the article in the first post. That's all the details anyone knows so far. The other post ideas are all speculation so far.

Old 2005-11-09, 02:23
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
gun emoticons are entirely inappropriate, asshole.

fucking kids these days. at a loss for words

No such thing as "inappropriate" when opinions are flowing...

oh I forgot....you're a NAZI

Old 2005-11-09, 02:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, here's an updated version of the story. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051109...school_shooting

Old 2005-11-09, 02:39
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

Trans just takes pride in being white. There's a difference between that and being a nazi.

EDIT : Damnit, what'd I miss? I guess fox used too much dirty mouth.

Old 2005-11-09, 02:46
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, he's going for a record for suspensions I guess. He's so upset he might buy another guitar. lol I think he was going to do it anways, but I thought it sounded good. I told him he's just rambunctious.

Old 2005-11-09, 02:57
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Shreddist--Where in Ohio is Gahanna? I've heard of it before.

its about 10 minutes east of columbus

Old 2005-11-09, 03:01
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Oh, heck. That's why I've heard of it. My friend's 85 year old sister works at a Wendy's down there somewhere. She makes some killer chili from what I've heard and I know she's a great cook. I've had some of her cooking up here before. Sweet lady, too.
What a small world.

Old 2005-11-09, 03:13
Shreddist
Supreme Metalhead

I may know who you're talking about! I know the chili is great here, and i think we have someone around that age working there! Wow, it is a small world!

Old 2005-11-09, 03:24
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Pm coming your way!

Old 2005-11-09, 03:56
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Holland
Trans just takes pride in being white. There's a difference between that and being a nazi..

We're discussing guns....not race Sherlock.
And yes...he's a fascist.

Duhhhh

Old 2005-11-09, 04:34
OpethFan
Toast-whore

Quote:

That happened here, they tied a guy to a tree and assfucked him with a broomstick lubed up with Tigerbalm (deap heat cream)

All-boys schools eh?

Think my attitude stinks?? You should smell my fingers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
yeah, one night he (BassBehemoth) came with some GHB and he put it in my drink, when i woke up....i lost my hymen....terrible

Old 2005-11-09, 07:07
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Okay, here's an updated version of the story. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20051109...school_shooting

Whoa, so he went from 14 to 15 years old in a matter of hours??

He won't get any death penalty. He's from tenn. and although they have the death penalty, the roper v. simmons case (don't remember the case number) prohibits crimminals to be executed that were under 18 when they committed their crime. Even if he's tried as an adult, he'll only get life without parole.

Whatdya know? I knew that from my government homework I did last week...and I actually remembered it. ....Talk about applying thy fucking knowledge...

This is my band's page

Last edited by powersofterror : 2005-11-09 at 07:11.

Old 2005-11-09, 09:00
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
And yes...he's a fascist.

Duhhhh

State your reasons then.

Old 2005-11-09, 10:42
SARS
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia
We're discussing guns....not race Sherlock.

Duhhhh

If you're calling someone a Nazi then expect the subject of race to be thrown into the mix.

Old 2005-11-09, 10:44
Transient
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

first of all, race has nothing to do with this so ill ignore your stupid ass comment.

ok so theres no such thing as inappropriate as long as people are sharing opinions?

four guys are standing around a 70 year old womens open casket discussing the woman. two of them agree she was the best cook they knew , one says he loved the way she knit clothes for everyone, and the fourth guy says shes got a great rack.

Old 2005-11-09, 11:03
far_beyond_sane
Forum Leader

Well, this whole experience sure did end crappily.

Old 2005-11-09, 16:19
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bia

don't throw around that word so easily girl. if you did that in Europe someone would probably kick your ass to the curb.