MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2005-04-08, 02:22
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

E-gangs live on 4ever yo!

This is my goodbye suicide thread Dawgs. I know I will be banned after this but we gots to have freedom yo. FREEEEEDOM!!!!

BTW LLO 4 ever foo's!

Old 2005-04-08, 02:24
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Shut up foo'! It's all about TMM you hoodrat!

I'm sure the MTPD will allow us the use of this thread for killing each other!

TMM own y00

Old 2005-04-08, 02:29
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

No the MYPD can't give us even an inch of space to live and e-shot each other yo! I am doomed. I'm a wanted man and I'm sure the MTPD is going to put me in e-prison now.

LLO has Balls of steel yo! I'm going down for LLO. How about you? TMM sucks. You's are week punk wanna B's.

Old 2005-04-08, 02:31
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

I don't get it.

Old 2005-04-08, 02:33
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Don't worry bro, when under threat from the MTPD, LLO and TMM can unite against against them!

Balls of steel, yo? TMM has man tits of titanium, and we got each other's backs. I ain't seen another LLO brother stick up for you man, even the Dogfather himself is in hiding.

Old 2005-04-08, 02:42
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Dawg Father disowned LLO and the boyz yo. I seen it in the RTT. Said, "When he was in LLO". Ppppfffff! There ain't no way out of LLO once in. I'm about to go to prison and someone has to hold the LLO flag high. I need one of the LLO members to raise up and lead the Boyz. My last orders are to send BLS a PM drive-by e-shooting yo! He betrayed us as leader and brother yo!

Even the great LLO and the pussy ass TMM together can't stand up to the MTPD. They got's da power you see. We got heart, soul, and brotherhood but they got the power. We can't exist without them letting us

Old 2005-04-08, 02:55
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Pussy ass TMM? You be the only LLO member that's holds it down yo. TMM, yo, we got's the strength of unity and brotherhood, even though we only got 2 members yo, but we be the founding members.

I ain't seen any LLO brother keeping on the level as much as you dawg, they all flee once the real fightin' starts.

Damn MTPD, this war will prevent me and you'z from joining their ranks.

Old 2005-04-08, 03:00
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

This is my hood hoe, MY HOOD!

Old 2005-04-08, 03:01
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I would still be LLO to the bone even if I was MYPD as well. That will nevber happen though cause I'm about to be banned to e-prison. LLO will step up foo. Just watch. We is like 20 members stong yo.

Old 2005-04-08, 03:02
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
This is my hood hoe, MY HOOD!

What now? Here it is... What you want to do?

Old 2005-04-08, 03:06
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

I ain't seen LLO step up foo', TMM has been holdin it down, and keeping it real.

Fearfrost, if this is yo' hood, then you be the hoodRAT.

Old 2005-04-08, 03:10
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

i am the rat!

hey soul...

DRIVE BY!

Want more bitch?

Old 2005-04-08, 03:14
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
i am the rat!

hey soul...

DRIVE BY!

Want more bitch?

You turned own secret hideout thread in before didn't you? lol take this

Old 2005-04-08, 03:24
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

MTPD is here yo! Get your gats!

Old 2005-04-08, 03:31
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Ah!!

Old 2005-04-08, 03:33
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

YOU DIE GI!

Old 2005-04-08, 03:37
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

Which Nazi mo'fo' suspended Soul'?

Old 2005-04-08, 03:49
corroded
Post-whore

and why?

Old 2005-04-08, 03:52
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
Which Nazi mo'fo' suspended Soul'?

I did. It's for 7 days and he can still read all the posts here, check his PMs, and submit tabs. The only thing he can't do is post. If you don't like it, talk with the other mods.

I personally don't mind this e-gang silliness anymore than I mind the other random, silly, postwhoring stuff done here. However, Def clearly does have a problem with this. He made that well known and he put his foot down in the RTT. If people want to defy his authority, something needs to be done.

Old 2005-04-08, 04:14
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

You've changed, you used to be cool!

On a more serious note, easy on the powertrip dude. I don't know about the "mod rules", but shouldn't it have been Def's decision to suspend him? I mean, he made a new thread on it, just for the people who would want to participate in the "e-gang war", and only mentioned it in the RTT twice after Def's ultimatum.

I personally think this is way out of order, at least the mods who had a problem with it could've issued him an "official warning" of some sort, rather than going to such drastic measures. Only then, after the "official warning", if Soul' had persisted to resist the mod's demands, would it had been reasonable to suspend him. Damn, this makes it sound like a Siberian POW camp, which sometimes it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Def
or the next fucker who brings this up gets his ass suspended?

the next one after him gets it two weeks? and so forth...

Technically, Def's posting in the RTT wasn't actually an ultimatum. How I understand it, it was a question to determine other people's views on Def's idea, a "half-threat" to the members involved in the E-gang wars, primarily Soul', Mordor and I. Def didn't actually end his sentences decisively, of course there was some hinting towards decisive action, but I believe the future action that was to be taken (by you), should only have been taken by Def, because as explained before, his words hinted towards decisive action to be taken, but they I believe they shouldn't have left the impression to other mods that decisive action was to be taken. Of course this is just my interpretation of Def's words, so I'll leave it to him for clarification.

Old 2005-04-08, 04:44
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

I'm on a powertrip because I suspended somebody for seven fucking days? He can't post for a week. That's it. There's nothing more to it.

If you or anybody else doesn't like that, feel free to take it up with another mod. I took care of this in Def's absense to keep this from getting any worse. Def will be back soon enough, and if he didn't want me to do this, he'll let me know and then the suspension will be lifted.

Old 2005-04-08, 04:48
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

Who cares, this thread is so stupid, it's worse than anything in the world ever, it's worse than everything in the universe.

Old 2005-04-08, 04:52
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

meh. it is pretty gay.

Old 2005-04-08, 05:00
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:

On a more serious note, easy on the powertrip dude. I don't know about the "mod rules", but shouldn't it have been Def's decision to suspend him? I mean, he made a new thread on it, just for the people who would want to participate in the "e-gang war", and only mentioned it in the RTT twice after Def's ultimatum.

I personally think this is way out of order, at least the mods who had a problem with it could've issued him an "official warning" of some sort, rather than going to such drastic measures. Only then, after the "official warning", if Soul' had persisted to resist the mod's demands, would it had been reasonable to suspend him. Damn, this makes it sound like a Siberian POW camp, which sometimes it is.

Technically, Def's posting in the RTT wasn't actually an ultimatum. How I understand it, it was a question to determine other people's views on Def's idea, a "half-threat" to the members involved in the E-gang wars, primarily Soul', Mordor and I. Def didn't actually end his sentences decisively, of course there was some hinting towards decisive action, but I believe the future action that was to be taken (by you), should only have been taken by Def, because as explained before, his words hinted towards decisive action to be taken, but they I believe they shouldn't have left the impression to other mods that decisive action was to be taken. Of course this is just my interpretation of Def's words, so I'll leave it to him for clarification.

Blah fucketty blah whinge complain sandy vagina words blah.

We have rules to make foruming tolerable.
Breakage of said rules wastes our time and makes people leave.
Ergo, irritating arseholes get it in the neck.

Why do this horseshit?

End of discussion.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2005-04-08, 10:07
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Why do this horseshit?

End of discussion.

hammer time

Old 2005-04-08, 10:08
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Quote:

wow, you just used a lot of words to say absolutely nothing

obviously this was a threat, if you didn't catch up on it you missed the sarcasm there. it's only for a week, who the fuck cares.

next one gets two weeks, one after 3 weeks, etc.