MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2002-09-09, 04:22
panterafan
New Blood

Metal albums which have changed your life.

Well. What are some?

Old 2002-09-09, 05:03
Lord Malphas

Darkthrone - A blaze in The Northern Sky
Bathory - Blood On Ice
Immortal - Battles In The North - Sons Of Northern Darkness
Agathodaimon - Blacken The Angel
Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas - Deathcrush
Emperor - Anthems To The Welkin At Dusk
Therion - Theli

and many other in a good way ...

Old 2002-09-09, 10:31
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

There's only 2 albums that changed me.....and i mean they really did (musically at least).

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss. If it wasn't for these 4 fuckers and this album, i wouldn't be playing guitar right now and i'd probably hate metal.

Immolation - Close to a World Below. These 4 guys and this album basically got me into a new genre of metal. Something not as thrashy......much darker, deeper and more provocative. This album was my stepping stone from Heavy Metal into Death/Brutal Metal.

I don't know what the fuck kind of music i'd be listening to if it weren't for these 2 bands. I don't give a shit who likes them and who doesn't......these 8 guys (combined) know how to fucking play their instruments and know what it is to be metal.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-09-09, 14:58
uuuuhhhhhhh

Dimmu Borgir - Stormblast; started it all for me...

Old 2002-09-09, 16:05
DerMeister
Senior Metalhead

Iron Maiden - Brave New World
Metallica - ReLoad
Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia

Basically....

Old 2002-09-09, 17:42
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Black Sabbath - Paranoid: Got me into metal.

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell: Got me into heavier shit...

Vintersorg - um...various stuff, then Till Fjalls: Made me appreciate foreigners.

Joe Satriani - Time Machine: Began my love of "guitar rock"

Tenacious D - don't know...restored my faith in bands that make asses of themselves.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-09-09, 18:18
Freezer666

hmm i'd say that mostly _all_ the albums ive listened to had an impact on me...otherwise i wouldnt be listening to them
but if i have to give a more specific choice i'd go with martyr's 2 albums(hopeless hopes, warp zone)
just cause of the deep philosophy in the lyrics(have to know the bandmembers to actually fully understand though), and well because i know the members a bit and know why they wrote the songs etc etc etc etc etc

Old 2002-09-09, 20:45
MetalPoldi
Post-whore

First of all:
Europe - the final countdown
Just because of them i started listening to music esp. music with guitars.

Then several Dead Kennedys-CDs:
Esp. Jello Biafra; not for the musical stuff, but for lyrics; it showed me a view of the world i could accept.

An important CD for my bass-playing was Primus - Frizzle Fry. Les Claypool is a damn god on this instrument. And thios CD is still great.

Cradle of Filth - Midian
This CD brought me to metal. I knew about Metallica before, but that wasn´t such a hard metal to me. But CoF opened the way for more brutal stuff.
Now I have to say CoF isn´t that hard anymore.

Old 2002-09-09, 21:15
Hellhammer
New Blood

Metallica - Justice; heard it when I was just a wee kid, couldn't believe music could be that good

Sepultura - Arise; got me a bit more into the thrashier side of things (and atonal vocalists)

Carcass - Symphonies of Sickness; first proper death metal album, I guess

At the Gates - Terminal Spirit Disease; vocals mainly, but the swedish death metal thang kinda started there for me

Immortal - Battles in the North; after I'd stopped laughing at them, they really got me into black metal

Dissection - Storm of the Light's Bane; more swedish, only darker, I guess

Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times; started the medieval and acoustic stuff for me

Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale; simply never heard anything like it.

All I can think of for now.

Old 2002-09-09, 23:30
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Pantera - Vulgar Display of Power. Let me know that someone out there was pissed off with a lyric book who wasnt just whining, plus was the only thing makin me wanna play guitar aside from my friend Colin. First solos and riffs I really got a handle on, and's never been something to bore me as a listen or to play.

Black Sabbath - Reunion. My first Sabbath CD was Paranoid, but it didnt grab me until after I listened to this live cd. Why? Cause these discs made the songs HEAVY. Plus, introduced me to the beauty of Into the Void, still one of my favorite riff songs.

Soulfly - Soulfly. First moderately heavy band I listened to, and made me appreciate Max Cavalera enough to go back and get into Sepultura. I might not like it anymore, but goddamn if it didnt lead me in the right direction.

Morbid Angel - Domination. For a long time I didnt like death metal much, but for some reason I liked this cd since I first heard it. Something about the songs on this one were good enough to attract me when I was listenin to shit, and was definitely the first of many journeys into the world of death metal.

Soilent Green - Sewn Mouth Secrets. Devastating and breathtaking. Loved the fact that I could be in the mood for damn near anything and find some of it on this, plus cute and loveable psychosexual lyrics that I always found sorta fascinating, or at least dug. Very good find at 14, and's still good now.

Anthrax - Sounds of White Noise. This is the CD that bridged thrash into the 90's for me, and I probably wouldnt like Anthrax, which is far and away one of my favorite bands, if this hadnt been the first of their CDs I had gotten. Plus it's one of the most addictive CDs I've listened to, one where whenever it's over I usually just let it play again.

Corrosion of Conformity - Wiseblood. The groovinest metal album ever. And that's ever. More addictive than heroin, and with as much southern groove as a skynyrd album. Maybe I'm just sayin a favorite cds, but this was the gateway drug to the rest of COC and remains the one cd whose songs I will NEVER be able to get out of my head, but're still heavy enough here and there to please the hard.

Old 2002-09-10, 00:50
slayme_returns
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Alrighty, here we go...

Slayer - Reign In Blood - I think it was 8th grade when I was readin an old metal magazine that had the top 10 thrash albums of all time and this was one of them. At the time I was still listenin to older Metallica, Megadeth, Guns N Roses and shit but was always obsessed with whatever was the fastest shit i could get my hands on. I saved the lunch money I had over a few days and on the way walkin home after school stopped off at the music store and bought the Reign in Blood tape. I thought it was funny 'cause the album was so short it was on both sides.

Megadeth - Rust In Peace - I remember my friend lendin me this tape when I had to go on vacation with my parents when I was 14. The vacation sucked ass, but that tape made it all better, its the only one I listened to for 3 weeks. I think it was the fierce and precise riffing combined with the speed that did it. I always liked Mustaine's voice too, call me crazy.

Metallica - Master of Puppets - This one pretty much came directly after Rust In Peace. The day I got home, my best friend(who had also just come back from his vacation)came over to hang out and brought over master of puppets which he had bought while on his trip. I had this old broken down shed in the backyard, had electricity and everything which is where we hung out and listened to music. He put Puppets on and from the opening acoustic part of Battery to the insane closing of Damage Inc., I was fuckin blown away. I can still listen to that album and feel like I'm listenin to it for the first time again.

Cannibal Corpse - Eaten Back To Life - My first death metal album. Goriest lyrics I'd ever heard, coolest growl i'd ever heard and I hadn't ever really heard a growl before. This opened up a whole new genre for me, and no matter what anyone says Chris Barnes is a god damn death metal vocal pioneer and every other new fucking copycat lame death metal vocalist should suck his fuckin dick.

Morbid Angel - Domination - I'd had Covenant for awhile and loved it but Domination was the fuckin last bit of proof i needed that Morbid Angel were fucking death metal gods. One of the best death metal albums ever. David Vincent is a vocal legend, too bad he's gone and people trash him so much now.

Napalm Death - Utopia Banished - first Napalm I'd ever heard, bought it loved and bought every one since. Bought Scum and From Enslavement to Obliteration shortly after as well, interesting stuff but overall a waste of time. All you old NDer's, shoot me an email sometime and explain to me the big fucking deal with ND's early work, I'd like to hear it. Lee Dorian can go suck a fuck too. Hail Barney and the rest of Napalm.

Anthrax - Sound of White Noise - I had Among the Living and Attack of the Killer B's before picking this one up and both of them fucking rule. SOWN was just the turning point for the band, and it didn't hit me actually until this year. I was never a huge fan of the more recent Anthrax until I went back and listened to this album again.

Old 2002-09-10, 02:23
Gigantic Penis
Post-whore

megadeth- youthanasia (started it all)
offspring- smash
Theatre of Tragedy- assembly, aegis, musique
type o negative- october rust
anathema- judgement
dream theater- metropolis part 2

"I guess it all works out in the end"
"Yeah, the REAR end."

-Beavis and Butt-head

Old 2002-09-10, 09:36
trm
Metalhead

metallica's "master of puppets" was the first metal tape i bought. theatre of tragedy with their self-titled debut introduced me to harsher metal and growls. and then came katatonia's "dance of december souls".
to run away from evil...

Old 2002-09-10, 10:20
memnoch
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Another i forgot to mention.......i'm actually very surprised and a little disappointed that his band hasn't been mentionned yet:

Death - The Sound of Perseverance.

Why the last album? Well.....i had heard earlier Death before....i owned (and still do) Human and Scream Bloody Gore....but nothing striked me from those albums. But when i heard The Sound of Perseverance........i couldn't stop listening to it. I seriously listened to this album and nothing else for about a month non-stop. I couldn't get over such beautiful harmony like in "Voice of the Soul", or just kick ass long songs like "Flesh and the Power It Holds", or "Story To Tell".....this album opened up the technical/harmonized/beautiful side of metal, not just the usual palm-muted low tuned chords. Death has to be one of the pioneering bands for most of the heavier, death/technical shit that's out there today.

Chuck will forever be one of the few guitar players i consider a hero.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.

Old 2002-09-10, 11:09
morbid_death

Opeth - Orchid, Morningrise, My Arms Your Hearse, Still Life, and Blackwater Park

Psi. Kore - Self titled EP

Destroyer 666 - Phoenix Rising

Devolved - Technologies

for all having HUGE impact on my guitar playing.

Old 2002-09-10, 16:00
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Metallica - Load got me into hard rockin' stuff
metallica - master of puppets got me into metal
Pantera - Cowboy's from hell, got me into pantera, and had me happen upon an old site called atmetal.com/pantera

Old 2002-09-10, 16:33
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

before i listened to metal i was a van halen,
black sabbath, led zeppelin fanatic.
the first metal album i bought was chaos a.d., sepultura
which was my jump start to metal.
then i went to rob zombie(metal?), and then
old mans child, then kalmah, and some other stuff
along the way, like iron maiden, helloween, ozzy,
dio, guns n roses, metallica's black album, and there's some more,
but i can't remember that long ago.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2002-09-10, 21:55
An-Ri-Na-Sidhe
Metalhead

Opeth - Morningrise

Old 2002-09-13, 19:48
Blizzard Beast
Senior Metalhead

Death is just the begining 3 comp: This double cd comp opened me up to a world of music that I never knew existed.

Hypocrisy- The Fourth Dimension: I loved the somber depressing atmosphere it had. I listened to that album for about 6 months straight until I lost it.

Cradle of Filth- The Principle of Evil Made Flesh: This album really changed my life. Got me into more extreme forms of metal and made me want to paint my face up all the time. Damn you Black Metal!

At the Gates- Slaughter of the Soul: All I can say is WOW! I never heard guitar playing like this.This album is responsible for me playing guitar and my love for that melodic death metal sound. All hail Sweeden!

Carcass- Heartwork: Heard these guys on Beavis and Butthead. This album is still among my favorites. Bill Steer is god.

Im sure there are more but my mind just went blank.

Later,
Blizzard Beast

Old 2002-09-14, 12:28
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Pantera- Cowboys fron hell, made me a metal and pantera lover. Got it when i was twelve.

RATM-RATM, made me consider that not all the metal is screaming people

Old 2002-09-14, 19:32
Tattered
Symbiotic In Theory
Forum Leader

Slayer - South of heaven or Arch Enemy - Wages of sin

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal=life
Hey don't talk back buddy. Give your dick size or don't post.

Old 2002-09-14, 23:02
leper
New Blood

Cradle of Filth started my hunger for black metal

Old 2002-09-14, 23:07
leper
New Blood

fuck!
metal albums you say. that would be cof - Bitter Suites To Succubi

Which a so you can see means im relatively new to black metal.
but as i said that album started it for me.

Old 2002-09-16, 23:28
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

metallica-kill em all -> my brother had this tape, and i was about 10 when i listened to it. I listened to seek and destroy over and over again. And pulling teeth. This is where my appreciation for metal came from.

Ozzy - speak of the devil -> Bought it for a gram of weed. It forged my love of sabbath and ozzy and all things metal.

Nirvana - bleach -> A friend of mine left his tape of this at my place. I became addicted to nirvana.

mega-deth - rust in peace -> Bought it off an older friend who sold it to me for a gram of weed. I listened to it for a long fuckign time.

slayer - south of heaven -> Got it at a time in life where i hated everybody and everything, i loved this shit. Hail slayer

PanterA - The great southern trendkill -> I had been listening to the other PanterA but did not have any albums (money went to weed ). But when i bought the great southern trendkill i was amazed. The album is so fucking powerful. I was shocked at the amount of hate and anger in the album, that i was instantly in love. Right from the fucking scream at the start of tgstk. I can hardly listen to it anymore, because it's now too fucking angry for me. But it helped me through a stage in life, and suprisingly opened my mind a bit (seriously). With floods, 10's and suicide note part 1.

Pink Floyd - meddle -> Two hits of high quality acid, the sony playstation's psychedelic equalizer and meddle on repeat. primarily "echoes". I became addicted to pink floyd. This was a massive step in expanding my musical tastes.

Pink Floyd - The wall -> After repeated listening's to meddle, i bought the wall. One of the best purchases of my life. I was completely blown away by the whole concept of the album. The way it's structured and the music blew my fucking mind.

From there i went to my parents collection of music and forged my love in different music. Clapton, the doors, beatles, lennon, hendrix, joplin, all the shit i despised as a child because my parents would be drinkin' and listening to it.

Cypress hill - black sunday -> It helped in my appreciation for hip-hop. Which i now listen to in plenty.

I know the thread was metal cd's but fuck it.
there's a lot of music i forgot to put here too.

peace.
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2002-09-17, 01:11
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by Trendkill_420
PanterA - The great southern trendkill -> I had been listening to the other PanterA but did not have any albums (money went to weed ). But when i bought the great southern trendkill i was amazed. The album is so fucking powerful. I was shocked at the amount of hate and anger in the album, that i was instantly in love. Right from the fucking scream at the start of tgstk. I can hardly listen to it anymore, because it's now too fucking angry for me. But it helped me through a stage in life, and suprisingly opened my mind a bit (seriously). With floods, 10's and suicide note part 1.

Kinda strange, you're one of few people that find the same things and fell in love with that CD for the same reasons that I did. One that I neglected to mention before. Only difference is, I still love it.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2002-09-19, 20:57
Pablo
Senior Metalhead

Queensryche - operation mindcrime
Helloween - keeper of the seven keys I & II
Judas Priest - painkiller
Megadeth - rust in peace
Metallica - ride the lightning
Nightwish - Oceanborn
Iron Maiden - piece of mind
Iron maiden - killers
AC/DC - If you want blood... you've got it!
Deep purple - Machine head

Pablo
You scream my name, and now you're gone

Old 2002-10-10, 12:39
Dark_Bathory
Senior Metalhead

CNK - Ultra Violence Über Alles (It opened my eyes)

Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and The Beast (Opened my eyes version 2.0)

Mayhem - Grand Declaration of War (It helps me to concentrate and study)

Hail and Kill

Old 2002-10-10, 19:35
Argos
Metalhead

Dimmu Borgir - For all Tid and Spiritual Black Dimensions

Satyricon - Nemisis Divina

Those three albums got me into metal more than any.

Old 2002-10-12, 10:27
EpitomeOfEvil
New Blood

The "Black" album by Guess Who. (Metallica just in case you didnt know...:rolleyes
This really started it for me, though I just kept on yearning heavier, darker stuff, so its just really progressed through Sepultura-like stuff, to Dimmu Borgir and black metal in general. I think my most influential black metal album would have to be either Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia, Spiritual Black Dimensions or Hatebreeder (CoB). Other very influential albums are Enthrone Darkness, Master of Puppets, Beneath the Remains, etc etc (I'm sure you are all mostly aware of the drill...)

Hails and Horns - Silenoz ::
Alexi Laiho = God

Old 2002-10-13, 11:14
Emperia
New Blood

DEATH - Human, Symbolic

DIMMU BORGIR - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia
With aim to unite with Satan, with Master rule and bleed.
HATE - No life after death

Old 2002-10-15, 17:04
sanderinos
Post-whore

For me it all started with Cradle of Filth, being the first band black metal band to listen to after decades of metallica. After that, Children of Bodom, Dimmu Borgir and we´re off! Then Marduk, Cannibal Corpse etc, each time a step harder!

Old 2002-10-15, 20:08
DELETE79
Britney Spear's Pimp
Alumni Staff

MetallicA - ...and justice for all: first time i ever heard metal in my life.

PanterA - Vulgar Display Of Power: yeah!!! those guys have completely
change my musical interest when i was 12..." those guys rocks!!! from now on i'm a
metalhead"

Pink Floyd - Dark Side Of The Moon: my parents were always listening to Pink Floyd.
Since i'm alive i've always like and respect their music to the highest point.

The Police - The first time in my life i ever hate a band (i was like 8 or 9 years old)
sorry i just can't stand Sting voice's (Roxaaaaaaaaanne !!!!!! Make's me violent. My father is a big fan of him.

M.C Hammer, Vanilla Ice, NKOTB - those were my heroes from 8 to 10 years old
(yeah...i've been musically abuse by the industry when i was youger... sad...really sad.) But now i feel better. I even went to Vanilla ice concert (first ever show).

Old 2002-10-17, 17:55
terminus
Senior Metalhead

Hypocrisy--Osculum Obscenum
Emperor--Split w/Enslaved
Deicide--Legion
Samael--Blood Ritual
Morbid Angel--Covenant
Megadeth--Rust in Peace
Dismember--Indecent and Obscene
Morgoth--Odium

Old 2002-11-12, 00:36
danzig
Metalhead

METAL ALBUMS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

METALLICA-KILL EM' ALL-FIRST ALBUM OF TRUE METAL I BOUGHT(I BOUGHT THIS AFTER I BOUGHT RELOAD WHEN IT CAME OUT)-IT MADE ME WANT TO PLAY GUITAR
SLAYER-REIGN IN BLOOD-FIRST TASTE OF BLACK METAL-MADE ME WANT TO PLAY GUITAR EVEN MORE THAN EVER.

Old 2002-11-12, 00:39
Lord Malphas

Re: METAL ALBUMS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Quote:
Originally posted by danzig
SLAYER-REIGN IN BLOOD-FIRST TASTE OF BLACK METAL

Slayer Black Metal ? ... dude you're VERY confused

Old 2002-11-15, 12:02
Belphegor
New Blood

One Album:

Cruelty and the Beast by Cradle of Filth.

Borrowed it off a mate, and he had to fight me to get it back. This album introduced me into the darker side of music. Before it was all about old Metallica, Fear Factory, Slipknot, and Sepultura.
The theme of this album is excellent, something i had never encountered before. The speed and technicality of the drumming, the atmoshpere created by Dani's shrill screams together with the keyboards. This is one of their greatest albums, and never really re-claimed form (although their first album with Sony is sounding promising.)

A close second is My Dying Bride's "Light at the End of the World". This introduced me to Doom/Death and since then I've got "As the Flower Whithers" (an equal classic) and "Like Gods of the Sun".

Old 2002-11-16, 15:17
atifman
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Re: METAL ALBUMS TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE

Quote:
Originally posted by danzig
SLAYER-REIGN IN BLOOD-FIRST TASTE OF BLACK METAL

hehe, i wonder what slayme thinks about this.

and if this was true in like a parallel universe, i wonder what slayme would be like.

Old 2002-11-16, 22:33
damonta
Senior Metalhead

IRON MAIDEN-Killers
MEGADETH-Peace Sells
SAVATAGE-Power of the Night
DIO-Holy Diver
CORONER-Punishment for Decadence
MORBID ANGEL-Covenent

Old 2005-03-30, 15:48
jameG
New Blood

alice cooper i remember way back in 1989 the single poision
was in the charts and asking my father for some pocket money
so i could go and buy it, that was the first hard rock,metal song i ever
brought iron maiden, g.n.r ,styx ,motorhead,come next.Then i got deep in to extreme metal trash death black metal and still a huge fan and allways will be
slayer, possessed, exodus, death, morbid angel, VENOM, deliverance ete.
then come darkthrone burzum emperor mayhem.but there is one band
who i love the most BATHORY my all time favorite by a long way R.I.P
SO YES ALICE COOPER CHANGED MY LIFE

Old 2005-03-30, 17:22
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameG
alice cooper i remember way back in 1989 the single poision
was in the charts and asking my father for some pocket money
so i could go and buy it, that was the first hard rock,metal song i ever
brought iron maiden, g.n.r ,styx ,motorhead,come next.Then i got deep in to extreme metal trash death black metal and still a huge fan and allways will be
slayer, possessed, exodus, death, morbid angel, VENOM, deliverance ete.
then come darkthrone burzum emperor mayhem.but there is one band
who i love the most BATHORY my all time favorite by a long way R.I.P
SO YES ALICE COOPER CHANGED MY LIFE

yeah, new guy, this is a dead and gone thread, check the dates, its three years gone

Old 2005-03-30, 17:24
Def
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

I never posted in this thread so here goes

Pantera - cowboys from hell / vulgar display of power
Death - symbolic
Metallica - Kill em all, Master of puppets
Suffocation - human waste
Obituary - world demise
Morbid Angel - altars of madness
Anthrax - among the living

thats my list. for sure.

Old 2005-03-30, 17:25
Mordor
Post-whore

slayer-seasons in the abyss
black sabbath- paranoid and master of reality
dragonforce-sonic firestorm
pantera-far beyond driven
soundgarden-badmotorfinger
the who-tommy
death-symbolic and sound of perserverance

i would tell u the meaning but there personal

Sold my shit, now its time to PARTY!!!!!

Old 2005-03-30, 17:35
MoonRaven
Lo, they do call to me...

ill go ahead and make a meaningful post anyway

death - TSOP, album moved me in ways i never thought possible
opeth - BWP, for the longest time, this is what i wanted to do, the album opened me up to lots of older progressive rock stuff
cannibal corpse - butered at birth, first death metal album, i love this album, even though the vocals are shitty, i also love the guitarwork
kittie - oracle, go ahead and laugh if you want, this was the first metal cd i ever bought/owned, first concert as well, still one of my favorite bands, cool riffs, if simple, awesome drumwork, great lyrics, very brooding album.
ill add more later, class is almost out.

Old 2005-03-30, 17:47
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Death - Symbolic
Slayer - Hell Awaits
Immortal - At the Heart of Winter
Nile - Darkened Shrines
Megadeth - Rust in Piece

Old 2005-03-30, 17:49
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

well, let's redo this.

Pantera - Cowboys from Hell and TGSTK (last one made me cry several times, just out of nowhere)

rest of my albums all are great and superb and majestic etc.etc.etc. but these 2 really changed my life, yes.

Old 2005-03-30, 18:50
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Manowar - Battle Hymns. back in 1989, when i was 6.

never cared about music before listening to it, introduced me to metal and was the first step to what i mostly listen nowadays.

Cynic - Focus.

i used to take this album to school and show the guitar solos to my friends. they would shit themselves, several times.

Old 2005-03-30, 18:58
Kylito
Supreme Metalhead

Van Halen - Fair Warning - got me into guitar oriented music
Kick Axe - Vices - got me into metal
Mercyful Fate - Don't Break the Oath - got me into obscure shit
Banzai Axe compilation - got me into Metallica, Slayer, Venom, Raven, Trouble, and Gravedigger
Metal Massacre 6 compilation - got me into Nasty Savage, Hallow's Eve, Possessed, Hirax, and Dark Angel
Hit Parader's "The Wild Bunch" compilation - got me into Megadeth and Anthrax

I'll mention one concert also - 1985's "Day on the Green" at Oakland Coliseum with Scorps, Ratt, Y&T, Metallica, Malmsteen, and Victory got me into Malmsteen. Yngwie was on fuckin' fire that day in front of 60,000 metalhead freaks, most of whom seemed to be wearing Dio or Metallica shirts.

Old 2005-03-30, 19:04
jameG
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoonRaven
ill go ahead and make a meaningful post anyway

death - TSOP, album moved me in ways i never thought possible
opeth - BWP, for the longest time, this is what i wanted to do, the album opened me up to lots of older progressive rock stuff
cannibal corpse - butered at birth, first death metal album, i love this album, even though the vocals are shitty, i also love the guitarwork
kittie - oracle, go ahead and laugh if you want, this was the first metal cd i ever bought/owned, first concert as well, still one of my favorite bands, cool riffs, if simple, awesome drumwork, great lyrics, very brooding album.
ill add more later, class is almost out.

Ithought this was a dead and gone thread

Old 2005-03-30, 19:21
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

Anything by Pantera really, I knew from them, that nothing can stop you. NOTHING!

For death metal it was morbid angel's Dominate, Fuck i remember the first time i heard "where the slime live" and it was the video and when i saw trey sweep and tap like he was taking a piss i thought "Guitar playing is alive, but in the underground"

Metallica's kill'em all: my guitar bible.

Slayer - seasons: Another kick in the balls album, fuck i remember being 7 years old and playing nintendo with my bro, and he would play that fucker from front to back for hours, and when i got older and pick up a guitar and started playing that CD again I knew that real metal was in the past and to look back and lean from it.

Judas priest - painkiller: before i heard this i thoguht priest was REALLY glammy and that 90% of thier stuff was gay, but when i heard the song painkilelr i was WRONG!

Anthrax - among the living: you dont have to be the worlds greatest shredder to make a good fucking album.

Old 2005-03-30, 19:40
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordor
i would tell u the meaning but there personal

cheater, the "meanings" are the more interesting part of the thread .

Fear factory-demanufacture. the first band that really got me into metal, and i call them metal! Also my first band to call a "favorite", and they were for 2-3 years.
Metallica- And justice for all. good times
Cradle of filth-cruelty and the beast. first black metal band i heard. considering the keyboards, tremolo, and vocals. I call it black metal, and if you have something to say about that , save it, or tell it to yourself in the mirror.
Mithotyn-King of the distang forest-first viking metal i ever heard. Got me into other viking and folk bands. became my favorite band. I can hardly describe what this album has done for me.
Cryptopsy-none so vile, ooooooooooh fuck! best death metal i ever heard.

I know theres more, but im in a hurry.

Old 2005-03-30, 20:13
Casketcrusher
Post-whore

For an Introduction to Metal/Grind:

Metallica-Kill 'Em All, Master Of Puppets and Ride The Lightning
Megadeth-Killing Is My Business and Peace Sells
Slayer-Show No Mercy,Hauting The Chapel, and Reign In Blood
Kreator-Plesure To Kill and Extreeme Aggression
Sodom-Persecution Mania and Agent Orange
Exodus-Bonded By Blood
Death Angel-Frolic Through The Park
Celtic Frost-Morbid Tales
Venom-Welcome To Hell and Black Metal
Cannibal Corpse-Eaten Back To Life and Tomb Of The Mutilated
Deicide-Self Titled
Morbid Angel-Alters Of Madness
Naplam Death-Scum and From Enslavement To Obliteration
Repulsion-Horrified
Autopsy-Severed Survival
Impetigo-Ultimo Mondo Cannibale and Horror Of The Zombies

For Insperation:

Exhumed-Gore Metal and Slaughtercult
Impaled-Mondo Medicale
Ghoul-We Came For The Dead and Maniaxe
Engorged-Where Monsters Dwell
Carcass-Symponies Of Sickness, Necroticism, and Heartwork
Blood Freak-Sleaze Merchants
Lord Gore-The Autophagous Orgy

Truer words were never spoken.

Old 2005-03-30, 22:12
Sick Fucker
New Blood
Banned

Slayer - Decade of Aggression (Got me into playing guitar)

Death - Leprosy
and
Deicide - Legion (Both got me into death metal)

Old 2005-03-30, 22:47
k13m
Post-whore

cryptopsy: and then you'll beg, whisper supremacy
hate eternal: conquering the throne, king of all king
diabolic: Vengeance ascending, infinity through purification
dimmu borgir: spiritual black dimension

these albums basicaly got me where i am now at playing guitar

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-03-30, 22:49
Bass_slapped_2_death
New Blood

Tomb of the Mutilated - first death metal album i ever purchased/heard... now death metal is ALL i listen to ... with the occassional black metal thrown in the mix

Old 2005-03-30, 23:24
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Lets to this alphabetically:

Agalloch - The Mantle - First full album of theirs I listened to, and it made me look at music differently. To this day, one of my favorite metal albums.

Cradle of Filth - Cruelty and the Beast - The first non commercial metal album I ever heard. I was in awe when I first heard this, and i still love this album. This album is solely responsible for my influence in music.

Every Metallica Album Before Load - Seriously. This is the reason I am into metal. I've been listening to metallica since I was 6 years old. 6 fuckers.

Opeth - Blackwater Park - My favorite band, and the first album I bought of theirs. First 'death' album I bought, too. I'm in love with it.

Quo Vadis - Day Into Night - The second death metal album I ever bought, that includes (IMO) the best death metal song ever recorded on it: On the Shores of Ithaka. This album is the reason I pushed myself in the speed department. Oh my god, I love it.

non metal

Godspeed You! Black Emperor - F# A# Infinity - I challenge, no I DARE anyone to listen to this and not look at music in a different sense. 3 songs, over an hour in length. Some epic shit on this album.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-30, 23:37
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

Reign in Blood/South of Heaven(Slayer), Vulgar Display of Power (Pantera) - I bought them all the same day... got me into really metal

Nevermind - Nirvana, changed me into liking music...

NECROTIC
Canadian Brutal Death (So you know it's good)

Old 2005-03-30, 23:39
Transient
HES BAAACK

opeth's deliverance. all took off from there

Old 2005-03-30, 23:39
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
3 songs, over an hour in length. Some epic shit on this album.

AN HOUR i thought Rime of the Ancient Mariner was long...

NECROTIC

Old 2005-03-31, 00:30
shimbolla
Senior Metalhead

System Of A Down's first self titled album was great weird and heavy stuff. Without that album, I'm not sure if I would be where I am today with music. Of course, after the self titled, they started to decay into shit. But that one album is great.
As for later in the progession of metal music, the album "Nothing" by Meshuggah definitely effected me. 8-string guitars with crazy "mathematical" metal. It really influenced my use of time signatures as well as a really low guitar sound.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:37
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zertonshfits
AN HOUR i thought Rime of the Ancient Mariner was long...

Its slow, epic music that owns ye all. I doubt most of you would like it, but I still think you all shout download an album or two from them. PM me if anyone wants some suggestions.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:39
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Quote:
Its slow, epic music that owns ye all. I doubt most of you would like it, but I still think you all shout download an album or two from them. PM me if anyone wants some suggestions.

Hell yes,I heard it thanks to you,I owe you a pint.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:42
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordofStorms
Hell yes,I heard it thanks to you,I owe you a pint.

Heh. Don't mention it. If my band ever does a tour, I'll let you buy me a pint.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:47
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Venom. They got me into Black Metal. Cannibal Corpse got me into Death Metal. Kreator got me into Thrash. Iron Maiden got me into metal overall. How much more lifechanging does it get? Though Freezing Moon is a song I get stuck in my head whenever I'm really depressed. I don't know, I hold that song pretty close to my heart.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:54
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Venom. They got me into Black Metal. Cannibal Corpse got me into Death Metal. Kreator got me into Thrash. Iron Maiden got me into metal overall. How much more lifechanging does it get? Though Freezing Moon is a song I get stuck in my head whenever I'm really depressed. I don't know, I hold that song pretty close to my heart.

Really? Freezing Moon? Odd, but I have a few songs like that.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-31, 01:58
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Yeah it's not that it's an amazing song or anything but for some reason it was the only song I remembered from start to finish when I was at treatment for a year and not allowed to listen to any metal. So it got me through, ya know?

Old 2005-03-31, 02:08
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Yeah, any time I listen to "Empty Words" by Death, I choke up. I know that solo from start to finish.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-31, 02:10
Bia
Muffin Ass

Iron Maiden - Killers (I have listed to it literally 100s & 100's of hours)
Slayer - Reign In Blood
White Zombie - LA Sexorcisto
Dead Kennedys - Frankenchrist & Bedtime For Democracy
Motley Crue - Shout At The Devil
Type O Negative - October Rust & Bloody Kisses

Old 2005-03-31, 02:13
blizzard_beast
Post-whore

My music history, in chronological order!

Queen - All albums (from my uncle). Forgot about it for a while.

Michael Jackson - Some random tapes. Outgrew it.

TONS of Rap and Hip Hop. - Rediscovered Queen, and 70's rock acts,
- Outgrew rap

Pentagram - Turn to stone
(Heavier Sabath style doom, with Blue Cheer-ish vocals)

I guess they're relatively unkown, so I guess it's strange such an act got me into more mainstream music. like Black Sabbath, and then got me into other forms of metal, very soon after.

Immortal - Sons of Northern Darkness
Isengard- Winterskugge
- - Both got me into black metal, but I outgrew it eventually.
Oh and they get me into some viking metal too.

Cannibal Corpse - Live Cannibalism
- - Got me into death metal

Pantera - Cowboys from hell
- - Got me into thrash and BLS

Old 2005-03-31, 02:21
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Yeah, any time I listen to "Empty Words" by Death, I choke up. I know that solo from start to finish.

I really like Death's Together As One. But I only have Human. I have a buddy that is a HUGE death fan. He went so far to get a Death tattoo. Here's a picture of it.DeathTattoo

Old 2005-03-31, 02:22
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Iced Earth's-"Horror Show" got me into the "underground scene". I got it when it first came out at the recommendation of a friend. Shortly after, "Blackwater Park" changed my life as well. Before these two I was listening to Maiden 24/7.

From there, I just went crazy. "Nightfall In Middle Earth" changed me for the better by getting me into good power metal. "In The Nightside Eclipse" got me into black metal. Oh, but I've forgotten: "Scenes From A Memory" was in my collection before I even began listening to Maiden. I would say that changed my life by first showing me prog. Now, prog is my favorite genre.

Pain of Salvation's "BE" introduced me to the band the day it came out. Hearing many spectacular things about them, I just got it to see what the hype was. Turns out it wasn't hype; it was genuine conveying of emotion concerning the band. Best band to ever exist. All of their albums have changed my views on a multitude of things, or rather, given me insight into views I had never considered.

Old 2005-03-31, 03:17
Kylito
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I really like Death's Together As One. But I only have Human. I have a buddy that is a HUGE death fan. He went so far to get a Death tattoo. Here's a picture of it.DeathTattoo

Awesome tattoo.

The first 3 Death albums are far better than the rest IMO overall music wise. Every album after that is guitar shred overkill randomness (which is why many guitarists like them so much).

Spiritual Healing is my favorite. The drummer Bill Andrews is only on Leprosy and Spiritual healing and that guy is the fucking greatest thing ever...

One interesting thing I noticed about Leprosy and Spiritual Healing is that there is a distinct underlying Sabbath feel to them and the bassist Terence Butler has the same basic name as Sabbath's bassist Terry "Geezer" Butler and furthermore the drummer Bill Andrews' last name contains the letters necessary to spell Bill Ward which is Sabbath's drummer's name...

Old 2005-03-31, 03:56
low-tech
Post-whore

dystopia-human garbage
his hero is gone-15 counts<sorta metal>
assuck-misery index
emporer-equilibrium
when i was 19

slayer-seasons
megadeth-rust in peace
iron maiden-somewhere in time
metallica-master of puppets and ride the lightning
when i was 10 or so

Old 2005-03-31, 03:59
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

White Zombie - Astro Creep 2000; i heard this when i was 7 and was like, damn.

Metallica - Kill Em All & And Justice for all; i started getting more into metal in the 7th-8th grade while listening to these fuckers.

Slayer - Seasons in the Abyss; my friend showed me this in th 9th grade, and i got into metal even more.

Sepultura - Chaos A.D.; this was the shit when i first heard it, Biotech is Godzilla was the first song i heard of sepultura, and i needed to hear more.

Exodus - Fabulous Disaster; badasssssss!!!

Obituary - Cause of Death; this cd got me into death metal

Hypocrisy - 10 Years of Chaos and Confusion; this one got me into melodic death metal

Old 2005-03-31, 05:53
Mania
Senior Metalhead

Mayhem - Live in Lipzig
It was really my first black metal album, besides Cradle of Filth that is

Nothing is too sick R.I.P Euronymous

WILL THE WORLD JUST SHUT UP ABOUT VARG VIKERNES!!

Old 2005-03-31, 06:10
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Live in Leipzig was your first?! Wow. Mine was In the Nightside Eclipse by Emperor. That's an impressive first, though.

Old 2005-03-31, 06:12
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

music history:

age 2 - year 5: 60s hippie music my parents listened to at the time
year 5: britney spears
year 6, year 7: offspring
year 8: coal chamber
year 9: slayer
year 10 and 11: opeth

Old 2005-03-31, 07:50
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Slayer - Reign In Blood: Probably the first proper metal shit I heard.

Death - Spritual Healing/Human/ITP: An old friend of mine got his hands on a cassette somehow, which had most of the songs from these three albums. Brought it over to my house one day. Probably one of the greatest things anyone has ever done for me. The birth of my love (many would call it a completely unhealthy obsession) for Death Metal.

Gorguts - The Erosion Of Sanity: My favourite album ever. Just fucking perfect.

Lykathea Aflame - Elvenfris: Although I've only been into them properly for a little over a week, their album is so unique and so damn good that I'm having second thoughts about what my favourite album is....... A bit early to tell right now.

All these albums have shaped my thoughts and opinions on metal, and how much I love it. These are the truly life changing albums for me.

Old 2005-03-31, 09:07
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Guns N' Roses - Appetite For Destruction

Slash is the reason I play guitar and this album still rules nearly 20 years on.

Metallica - And Justice For All

The first thrash/metal record that I heard. I knew this was the musical direction that I would be heading in for the rest of my life.

Morbid Angel - Altars Of Madness

The first death metal record I owned. This album represents the door to the realm of music that I consider my favourite genre. Legends.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2005-03-31, 09:11
Mania
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Live in Leipzig was your first?! Wow. Mine was In the Nightside Eclipse by Emperor. That's an impressive first, though.

Haha, it's taken me a few years to get In the Nightside Eclipse. I wouldn't have got it if I hadn't heard (and started playing) I am the Black Wizard.

Nothing is too sick R.I.P Euronymous

WILL THE WORLD JUST SHUT UP ABOUT VARG VIKERNES!!

Old 2005-03-31, 10:21
bloodredthrone
Senior Metalhead
Banned

It was cradle of filth's witch hearts and lovecraft that got me into listening to some harder metal. Before it was all slayer, sabbath, and metallica type metal.
But what really got things going was when I heard a band called Blood Red Throne on a late night metal radio show that plays locally. It was so hard (compared to what I had heard) and brutal. The guy described it as old school norwegian death metal, where the guys come out in black t-shirts and jeans. The concept of death metal was so fascinating, and the brutalness so cool, that I bought a copy of the "Affiliated With the Suffering". There were images of blood, and the band members portrayed as corpses in a morgue, thier names written on the toe tags. I was like, "whoa this is fucking cool." From then I started looking for anything I hard I could get.
Then I heard Det Som Engang Var. I would just listen to it with headphones the whole way through, countless times. It would bring out such raw emotion that I could only sit there and just experience the music is some indescribable way. I've been listening to the norwegian black metal scene ever since, and of course I've found better albums than Det Som Engang Var, but wow did that album change me.

Old 2005-03-31, 10:28
Infinity
Life is pain.
Banned

December Wolves.
Sadistik Exekution.
Anal Cunt.

Old 2005-03-31, 11:47
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Slayer - Reign in Blood , my first thrash album!!

Necrophagist - Epitaph, gave me a direction in writing

Old 2005-03-31, 12:28
Brutally_Hacked
Senior Metalhead

It's not really albums that did it, coz I've never bought any albums I download song by song. But still.

I remember downloading metallica when I was like 13 and hating it...

Then about 2 years later I got some Cannibal Corpse (hammer smashed face, born in a casket, i think they were the first songs I heard...) and was blown away. I got hooked. I guess that's what started it all.

I heard Opeth's 'blackwater park' and then got addicted to them. Yeah, I've just been gettin more and more bands since then.

... I still hate metallica. First impressions are very accurate.

Old 2005-03-31, 12:56
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Hammer Smashed Face Demonic Barnes is killer.

Old 2005-03-31, 13:30
Azdaroth
Metalhead

Most important for me is Cradle of Filth - Midian. Well,first metal album which I've heard(when I was 9 or 8 ).

Dimmu Borgir - Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia. Best album which I've heard.

Old 2005-03-31, 14:28
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylito
Awesome tattoo.

The first 3 Death albums are far better than the rest IMO overall music wise. Every album after that is guitar shred overkill randomness (which is why many guitarists like them so much).

Spiritual Healing is my favorite. The drummer Bill Andrews is only on Leprosy and Spiritual healing and that guy is the fucking greatest thing ever...

One interesting thing I noticed about Leprosy and Spiritual Healing is that there is a distinct underlying Sabbath feel to them and the bassist Terence Butler has the same basic name as Sabbath's bassist Terry "Geezer" Butler and furthermore the drummer Bill Andrews' last name contains the letters necessary to spell Bill Ward which is Sabbath's drummer's name...

I still think Human and Symbolic are their best work. But thats just me. I doubt I would ever get a tattoo for a band, but if I did, it would probably be a RIP Chuck type thing.

Awesome.

Old 2005-03-31, 17:35
ManOwaR
Post-whore

Pantera - Cowboys From Hell
Metallica - Master Of Puppets

Old 2005-03-31, 18:06
Kylito
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
I still think Human and Symbolic are their best work. But thats just me. I doubt I would ever get a tattoo for a band, but if I did, it would probably be a RIP Chuck type thing.

Symbolic does kick major ass as do ALL Death albums. It's mainly the vocal tone and drumming that attracts me to the first three albums.

An RIP Chuck tattoo would rule. If anyone gets one or has one, be sure to show it off here...

[Butthead_Voice]Death like changed my life and stuff...[\Butthead_Voice]

We sure could use some Beavis and Butthead emoticons around here...

Old 2005-03-31, 18:09
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

I know. I think he's an idiot for getting it.

Old 2005-03-31, 18:14
obrien20
Post-whore

Iron Maiden - Piece Of Mind.

Megadeth - Youthanasia.

Metallica - ...And Justice For All.

Slayer - South Of Heaven.

Death - Human.

Old 2005-03-31, 19:30
DanOfTheDead
Senior Metalhead

Dark Angel - Darkness Descends (Thrash defined, Reign In Blood be damned)

Carcass - Necroticism: Descanting The Insalubrious (I still love gore metal over any death metal band)

Judas Priest - Painkiller

Motorhead - No Sleep 'Til Hammersmith

Old 2005-04-01, 02:52
OpethiaN
Metalhead

Iron Maiden - Powerslave (my 1st introduction to metal 17 years ago)
Metallica - Ride the lightning
Megadeth - Rust in Peace
Slayer - South Of Heaven
Death - Human
All Suffocation albums
Morbid Angel - Covenant & Domination
Most Sweden bands (old Entombed/Dismember, At The Gates, In Flames, Opeth)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIONEER
Should you throw your underwear away after you had a wet dream?
Quote:
Originally Posted by walpurgis
Make sure you smell them before they dry to make sure you don't have any diseases.

Old 2005-04-01, 03:52
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:

Sounds of Perseverance for me.

I should also add "Gateways To Annihilation" for significant albums in my life.

Old 2005-04-01, 20:10
sepultura
New Blood

I would have to say Vulgar Display of Power by Pantera and South of Heaven by slayer, thouse two albums really got me into metal and getting better at my guitar

Old 2005-04-01, 20:41
guitardid
New Blood

Iron Maiden\ seventh son of a seventh son
death\ sound of persaverance
Dimmu Borgir\ enthrone darkness triumphant

Old 2005-04-02, 00:02
Pandemonium
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by guitardid
death\ sound of persaverance

You would think a significant album in any person's life would force them to spell it correctly.

Old 2005-04-02, 04:10
sixty-six frets
New Blood

every CoB album after Something Wild. sorry guys, I just love it

In Flames - Colony. wild guitar \m/ ^_^ \m/

Skyfire - Timeless Departure. godly. lovely. excellent.

Thrice - The Illusion Of Safety. don't believe me? listen.

Enter My Silence - everything they've ever done is beyond comparison. if I had to pick an album, their next one is shaping up amazingly. the paradox of two alone is a masterpeice.

Old 2005-04-02, 04:15
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Cannibal Corpse - Tomb of the Mutilated
Morbid Angel - Covenant
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2005-04-02, 04:15
The Execrator
Noob lud

Fear Factory- Concrete: My first death metal album which got me looking for more bands.

Slayer- Reign In Blood: Got me into lots of thrash \m/

Opeth- Blackwater Park: This album changed my whole look on music. It even changed my drumming style. The whole album is brilliant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2005-04-02, 05:59
Zertonshfits
Post-whore

Quote:

ya its cool, i listened to some Godspeed and was supprised... i still like thrash better

NECROTIC