MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2006-03-14, 03:59
graduallymelted
Metalhead

Out of all the early thrash metal bands. Metallica is the only band that totally pussed out. They are a disgrace to anyone who is truly into metal. After people like us spent all these years supporting them and buying there records, they have become the complete opposite of what they stood for.
They are a bunch of washed up, burnt out, whiney bitches and they need to give it up before they embarace themselves even more.

SO METAL UP YOUR ASS MOTHER FUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by graduallymelted : 2006-03-14 at 04:02.

Old 2006-03-14, 04:59
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You've got it all mixed up. Every other thrash band has pussed out and turned mainstream by now, especially the ones MetalThrashingMad likes. Metallica, on the other hand, is the only band around that deserves to have the word 'metal' in the band name. They're so metal they had to build a perfectly translucent but impenetrable barrier to erect between themselves and the crowd because the amount of sweat worked up by a mosh pit will cause them to rust into place and seriously inhibit their ability to thrash the place within an inch of its life (Dave Mustaine was trying to communicate this and ruin the Mighty Met's career in the lyrics to 'Rust in Peace,' but the Metal Gods, their names be praised, defended the minds of metal's loyal brethren and allowed Metallica to continue on their route to metal mastery, post-1990). They're so metal that the skin burned off of James's arm was bonded to Wolverine's skeleton in order to replace the Adamantium he had been stripped of by Magneto. They're so metal that Lars's drumming is coordinated by magnets. They're so metal they inspired James Cameron to write The Terminator out of fear. In other words, they're fucking metal.

Seriously: does anybody actually enjoy dumping on Metallica anymore? Yes, they're not good. They're easy targets, and it's a lazy man who wastes hate on them when there are so many bands who are actually affecting the music we like and listen to in a negative way today that are getting ignored.

Old 2006-03-14, 05:39
graduallymelted
Metalhead

You're talking about what metallica used to be. It's a damn shame that the band that had it all completely let the fans down. At least Ozzy, Megadeth, Slayer, Testament and bands like that are still trying to keep it real. And they actually had the nerve to say that they were never a heavy metal band and just because they cut their hair dosen't mean there music's changed. They need to pull their heads out of there million dollar asses and realize that they aren't fooling anybody. They died when cliff died and they're a bunch of sell out pussys.

Old 2006-03-17, 05:35
HYPOCRISY 666
Senior Metalhead

I tottaly agree with you graduallymelted, the black album was like whatever and the albums after that sucked ass st.anger sounded like a fucken demo tape. they will have to really pull this one off, james will have to put the toggle switch down from his esp truckster and put some mother fucken distortion on. and kirk shut the wah off, and ROBERT KICK SOM ASS....
Lars what about him....

Old 2006-03-17, 17:54
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduallymelted
You're talking about what metallica used to be. It's a damn shame that the band that had it all completely let the fans down. At least Ozzy, Megadeth, Slayer, Testament and bands like that are still trying to keep it real. And they actually had the nerve to say that they were never a heavy metal band and just because they cut their hair dosen't mean there music's changed. They need to pull their heads out of there million dollar asses and realize that they aren't fooling anybody. They died when cliff died and they're a bunch of sell out pussys.

if you think PST was serious, you deserve a spear through you.

Old 2006-03-17, 19:04
JOAMdude
Post-whore

Metallisux

I am proud to be part of this Metallisux thrad. Every album 'cept RtL, MoP, KeA, and AJFA soooooouuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkd. The documentary showing how good of little teengage girls they could be truly disgusted me. I still love RtL but i want them to stop spoliling their past for me

Old 2006-03-17, 19:12
graduallymelted
Metalhead

I don't even like and Jusice for All. You can tell that they were still trying to be heavy but the fire just wasn't there anymore. They should have just quit after cliff burton died. Or at least changed they're name to Bitchallica or something like that.

Old 2006-03-17, 22:00
low-tech
Post-whore

the point is......is that everyone knows they dumbed it down and conformed to the music trends of the 90's untill now and seemed to lose the creative edge they had back in the 80's. ya'll just echoing the same shit people where saying years ago<even before the internet>,so yeah, we know......WE KNOW. the point of the thread was that they have a producer on board who has a pretty good record of turning slumping artists and bands careers around.

noones really optimistic on this one,noone belives that suddenly out of nowhere metallica will resume that progression, that mastery that they had. but it may be interesting because rubin does impact alot of the artists he works with,sometimes good,sometimes not. hes probably the best man for the project. he makes the whole doomed idea seem interesting on what will turnout, not necessarily a some ideal ya'll have that will never be satisfied, not necessarily converting dog shit to diamonds here. so please chill on the "metalica sux" sermons, we've been hearing it for 15 years

Old 2006-03-17, 22:34
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOAMdude
I am proud to be part of this Metallisux thrad.

youve got to be kidding me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
...please chill on the "metalica sux" sermons, we've been hearing it for 15 years

Old 2006-03-17, 22:49
walpurgis
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Seriously: does anybody actually enjoy dumping on Metallica anymore?

I believe you have your answer.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.

Old 2006-03-18, 04:09
go_ochanatomy101
New Blood
Banned

So what does everyone think about rubbing semen on their asshole?

Old 2006-03-18, 05:58
metal_monkey
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_ochanatomy101
So what does everyone think about rubbing semen on their asshole?

you do that you fag

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy

Old 2006-03-19, 00:46
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by graduallymelted
I don't even like and Jusice for All. You can tell that they were still trying to be heavy but the fire just wasn't there anymore. They should have just quit after cliff burton died. Or at least changed they're name to Bitchallica or something like that.

h0ly $h1t d00d that w4s cl3vr!!!!!1

Quote:
Originally Posted by low-tech
the point is......is that everyone knows they dumbed it down and conformed to the music trends of the 90's untill now and seemed to lose the creative edge they had back in the 80's. ya'll just echoing the same shit people where saying years ago<even before the internet>,so yeah, we know......WE KNOW. the point of the thread was that they have a producer on board who has a pretty good record of turning slumping artists and bands careers around.

Old 2006-03-20, 20:54
GOTE
New Blood

Angry Oils aint oils

Metallica is the band that got me into metal, and yes they've been around the block, but when I hear the name I can only think of the true metallica, thats part of the black album and before.
The band has changed to much for us, they will never be the same, their time is done (for me), Ive been put off yet I'm still interested to see what they do next.
Since laod, guitar songwriting efforts have minimized continuously, I want to see that change.

Old 2006-03-24, 21:57
Vardanstalt
Senior Metalhead

Well, would ya look at this...

http://www.metallica.com/index.asp?item=14683

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."
-Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

teh myspace

Old 2006-03-24, 23:07
Tulvox
Post-whore

I just saw them the other night on the rock and roll hall of fame inductions. 'Tallica played Iron Man (because Sabbath was inducted) and sounded very good. Granted, it's a cover. But it was good. Better than what most you expect Metallica to be now a days.

And to go with Low-Tech, this isn't a Metallica bashing thread. Go get your jollies off somewhere else. This thread is for discussion on their up and coming album.

www.maddox.xmission.com

Old 2006-03-25, 01:33
Bia
Muffin Ass

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
fuck. Why don't they just give up allready..

If they go back in time and use what they know to be successful....they could easily make a killer album.

We'll see what happens this time......I'm curious.

Old 2006-03-25, 03:27
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Ehh, they were young drunken people having fun. Rehab and aging screwed up their music, imo.
They shoulda just quit while they were ahead (meaning after And Justice For All)

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-03-25, 13:09
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Metallica always sound good when they perform live and the song is good. That's a lot harder to lose.

Old 2006-03-25, 15:17
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

..Good point.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2006-03-25, 16:08
MorbidGuitar
Post-whore

bah, i just say fuck em.

they're old, not metal anymore, they made a cd that should have never left the studio (st anger) and goddamn they've been playing "rock" music for the last 15 years now.

Old 2006-03-25, 16:28
Transient
HES BAAACK

i watched about 20 seconds of them playing iron man on vh1. james still has a great voice but i think they should stop...

Old 2006-03-26, 02:30
JOAMdude
Post-whore

DUDE

Dude you saw that too? They were shameful to be playing a metal classic in a room where everyone is sitting down and sipping wine, i mean come on. BTW i don'e really llike the song iron man. The way ozzy sings it is repetitive and childish... now if DIO sang it that could change. But anyways the only thing that is cool about Metallica is their past (and ROB TRUJILLO that guy is the sh*t)

Old 2006-03-26, 02:50
Transient
HES BAAACK

haha what do you expect, a room full of drunk 50 year olds to mosh in ther nice suits? its the music business