MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone

Old 2007-08-31, 01:32
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding
anybody please? my one piece bridge cant handle higher than 11 gauge it seems... its very sad.

Your bridge or your nut? Is it an intonation problem with the string gauge and saddle adjustment? I have never seen a ToM bridge not capable of handling at least 13's. It is possible the bridge was installed wrong if thats the case.

Old 2007-08-31, 02:23
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

so i'm looking at buying a gibson v and i'm told they have a c style srat neck. in what relation to an Ibanez RG series neck is that? are they similar(sp?)?

Old 2007-08-31, 15:39
sqol
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auyard
so i'm looking at buying a gibson v and i'm told they have a c style srat neck. in what relation to an Ibanez RG series neck is that? are they similar(sp?)?

They are different, the neck on the V will be shaped kinda like:
C
But the Ibanez necks generally have a much thinner, flatter profile, like:
(

The V will feel chunkier and won't be as fast as an Ibanez. Hope that helped

The Freedom of Chaos
The Secret of The Secret
The Truth of The Truth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undone
moonraven?....more like ass raven

Old 2007-09-03, 02:28
Auyard
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqol
They are different, the neck on the V will be shaped kinda like:
C
But the Ibanez necks generally have a much thinner, flatter profile, like:
(

The V will feel chunkier and won't be as fast as an Ibanez. Hope that helped

yes it does but it's also gay cause i don't really like those kind of necks. i'll have to look into Ltd's

Old 2007-09-12, 18:05
ledfinger2000
New Blood

i have a question. my parents bought me an esteban acoustic guitar now its not a bad guitar at all but they kept in a box until my b-day it sat there for at least a good 3-4 months with the strings on it, i tried to play and i had major fret buzzing i took it into a shop and tried to get it fixed and now i can only play basic chords it has a bent neck. now has the guitar lost all hope? should i purchase another guitar or keep the one i have and if i have to get a new acoustic could you suggest a good acoustic for 200$ or below?

to see the creatures in the dark is to be a creature of the dark

Old 2007-09-13, 21:31
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ledfinger2000
i have a question. my parents bought me an esteban acoustic guitar now its not a bad guitar at all but they kept in a box until my b-day it sat there for at least a good 3-4 months with the strings on it, i tried to play and i had major fret buzzing i took it into a shop and tried to get it fixed and now i can only play basic chords it has a bent neck. now has the guitar lost all hope? should i purchase another guitar or keep the one i have and if i have to get a new acoustic could you suggest a good acoustic for 200$ or below?

I would look into getting another guitar. Go with a reputable brand... a lower mid end ibanez, fender, washburn, or even takamine makes affordable models for around $200. Esteban guitars are shit and doesn't surprise me it flopped on ya.

BuildTheMusic.com is your #1 FREE online guitar resource center.

Old 2007-10-05, 21:30
metal_head_t
New Blood

Oye, new here, was wondering if there was anyone good with guitar repairs, i have a jackson with floyd rose that busted on me the other day and i want to try and fix it myself before sending it to a repair shop
here's the probem i have

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k...enguitar014.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k...enguitar015.jpg

i was thinking of screwing two small metal plates oni each side, but was wondering if it would effect my sound, any help is good help
thanks

Old 2008-02-03, 21:35
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal_head_t
Oye, new here, was wondering if there was anyone good with guitar repairs, i have a jackson with floyd rose that busted on me the other day and i want to try and fix it myself before sending it to a repair shop
here's the probem i have

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k...enguitar014.jpg

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k...enguitar015.jpg

i was thinking of screwing two small metal plates oni each side, but was wondering if it would effect my sound, any help is good help
thanks

Its kinda a bad design to have the bridge post so close to the edge of the cavity without some sort of reinforcement but the good news is the damage and the flaw can be fixed pretty easy. It will take some woodworking skills and thought.

It looks like the break happened along the grain of the wood. This can be fixed with super glue. The post hole may need to be filled and re drilled before the post is inserted again to get a secure fit. I do this with wood dow rods and super glue. Then I re drill the post hole and insert the post.

Strengthening the wood in front of the post is a different problem and I would need to examine the guitar in person to give you a definite answer but first thing that comes to mine is using multiple thin shims of dense wood bonded super tight across the grain inside the cavity. A combination of bonding and screws might be an even better ideal. If you decide to use a metal plate then be careful of its magnetic properties so close to the bridge pickup.

Old 2008-05-31, 11:19
blitz906
Okay.

Anybody know what effect is used on the lead guitar at the beginning of Sentenced to Burn? It's about 9 or 10 seconds in. It sounds like it might be some kind of decay or chorus mixed with heavy distortion. Can anybody tell exactly what it is?

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-06-01, 05:32
Decaying_music
New Blood

Advice

So, I am a fucking noob at everything in life and need some help: I have this shitty chord progression (http://www.supload.com/listen?s=F6DX05P727N3) of typical 5th chords and I don't know what the hell to play over it. Any pointers for scales/modes/patterns/arpeggios/etc. would be far too generous. And no I am not looking to steal ideas, as this is purely for my own personal "fun".

Old 2008-06-01, 05:42
blitz906
Okay.

Sounds kinda like black metal.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2008-06-01, 06:56
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Anybody know what effect is used on the lead guitar at the beginning of Sentenced to Burn? It's about 9 or 10 seconds in. It sounds like it might be some kind of decay or chorus mixed with heavy distortion. Can anybody tell exactly what it is?

Thanks

It just sounds like a lead clip recorded with a boosted volume, lower distortion overdrive, super raised mid freqs, slow smooth playing slides, with a delay reverb combo effects mix. It sounds more complicated then what it really is.

Stop busting on th BM guys

Old 2008-06-01, 08:42
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Stop busting on th BM guys

Haha I'm just fucking around dude I just like laughing at some of the stereotypes. I have nothing against black metal. I like some black metal...

So do these guys.

I think this guy does too.
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by blitz906 : 2008-06-01 at 08:44.

Old 2008-06-01, 09:54
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
I like some black metal...

So do these guys.

I think this guy does too.

LMAO!! I just realized the custom title I have.... GOD BLESS BLACK METAL FOREVERWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Old 2008-06-01, 15:37
Decaying_music
New Blood

Quote:
Sounds kinda like black metal.

Haha! Fuckin' hilarious. Yeah it's a very cliche progression. With the bass-line that goes with it, it sounds more funk-ish. Luckily, it's somewhat brief in the context of the full song. Any clue wtf I can use over it?

Old 2008-06-01, 21:51
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

I'm not sure if you're just looking for techniques to try over or you actually want a worked out pattern. There's obviously millions of things you could play over that. Subtle things, more complex things, harmonic sounds, dissonant sounds. It's really whatever you're looking for. The first 10 seconds or so fits perfectly with harmonic minor so pick out a pattern, legato something, or involve an arpeggio for a cool sound. After about 10 secs I would use the whole-half diminished scale since that was the first thing I tried. Try something within those lines and see what happens.

Old 2008-06-02, 15:55
Decaying_music
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by davie_gravy
I'm not sure if you're just looking for techniques to try over or you actually want a worked out pattern. There's obviously millions of things you could play over that. Subtle things, more complex things, harmonic sounds, dissonant sounds. It's really whatever you're looking for. The first 10 seconds or so fits perfectly with harmonic minor so pick out a pattern, legato something, or involve an arpeggio for a cool sound. After about 10 secs I would use the whole-half diminished scale since that was the first thing I tried. Try something within those lines and see what happens.

I understand what you're saying. I was basically at a brick wall and nothing I tried seemed to "work". My lead writing skills are lacking to say the least, so I was looking for a good jumping-off point to get my brain going. I'll give your suggestions a try, man. Thanks!

Old 2008-09-28, 11:56
Nightwind
New Blood

I have some questions regarding Floyd Rose tremolos.

Are there any guitars under say $1150 with non-licensed Floyd Rose tremolos? Are Ibanez or ESP licenced tremolos any good? And finally, how much does it cost to change a licenced Floyd Rose tremolo to an original?

Thanks.

Last edited by Nightwind : 2008-09-28 at 12:05.

Old 2008-09-28, 22:44
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

I believe Fender uses original Floyd Rose trems on their locking strat model and believe it or not a standard model is only $500 with american models around a grand. Now I can't verify that, but it doesn't specify that they're licensed trems. The Ibanez trems are very good... well the Edge specific trems are. The original Edge tremolos they put on the late 90's early 2000 model RG's are kick ass. The later stuff is still fairly good (Edge Pro, Edge Pro II), but nothing like the original Edge. I can't vouch for ESP licensed trems. Now swapping out for an original can be tricky. I have done this one time and it's all dependent on manufacturer you're converting from. Ibanez specs on mounts and cavity dimensions are significantly different from original specs, so the key here would be to do your homework and find who makes licensed trems closest to the original specs so you don't have to do so much modifying.

Old 2008-09-29, 18:03
Nightwind
New Blood

If Ibanez tremolos are good, though, I can always get a new Ibanez one if the old one breaks I guess. I'm not going to use it for massive dive bombing and Herman Li-esque sound effects, so it doesn't necessarily have to be the best, as long as it doesn't break too easily, stays in tune and the knives don't have to be sharpened every three months. Thanks for your reply, I guess I'll look into Ibanez guitars then.

It's a shame though, Jackson has some really nice guitars for about $800-1200, but I've heard so much complaint about those particular licenced Floyd Roses that I don't want to buy one.

Also, I mostly play metal and related stuff, so I'd really like a bridge pickup with a high output. Any recommendations for that?

Last edited by Nightwind : 2008-09-29 at 18:13.

Old 2008-09-29, 22:13
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Ibanez trems are pretty solid. If you're not going on a wankfest, I would definitely recommend one of the Edge line ups. I've got 2 Edge trems, one original, and one new Pro II, and they both stay in perfect tune and are quite comfortable to play. For a bridge pickup, I went with the DiMarzio X2N, prob one of the highest rated output passive pickups there are today. Now you can take the active path and get some EMG's, which I have in my other Ibanez, but the passive pickup will have more tonal characteristics from your guitar, amp, etc then an active one would. The active one will sound mostly the same in any guitar, etc... which isn't bad because they're hot as hell.

Old 2008-09-30, 19:38
Nightwind
New Blood

Alright, thanks again.

I'm leaning towards Ibanez RG1570 as it seems to be the closest to what I'm looking for and it also seems to have the least downsides (out of the other guitars I've read about). It doesn't look too bad either, really, though I love the look of Jackson RR and KE guitars.

Now, an unrelated question: some guitars seem to have fretboards made of ebony. Is it actually ebony, or is it simply some other wood with similiar properties?

Last edited by Nightwind : 2008-09-30 at 19:42.

Old 2008-09-30, 22:38
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

RG1570 is a great guitar! I own the predecessor to that (RG570) and I love the hell out of it. It's a strat style body, not too exotic like the RR or KE, but still solid as hell.

Ebony fretboards are actually made of ebony. They have a tighter grain and are not as bright as rosewood fretboards although you'd need a really keen ear to hear the difference. They lend more towards cosmetics than tone.

Old 2008-12-12, 02:27
matterthief
Metalhead

wiring help?

While installing an X2N into an old beater BC Rich and I missed a ground connection somewhere. When I touch the bridge the hum gets louder but when I touch the pickup mounting screw (on either pickup) it's dead quiet.

Any ideas what I may have missed or where to start looking?

I should mention I replaced both pickups and all the pots so the problem isn't isolated.

Last edited by matterthief : 2008-12-12 at 02:31.

Old 2008-12-12, 02:32
viewer_from_nihil
New Blood

fuck dude, you may just have to retrace your footsteps til you find the flaw, that would be easier than just taking the whole thing out and rewiring

^my band, you should listen, you won't be disappointed^

Old 2008-12-12, 10:52
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by matterthief
While installing an X2N into an old beater BC Rich and I missed a ground connection somewhere. When I touch the bridge the hum gets louder but when I touch the pickup mounting screw (on either pickup) it's dead quiet.

Any ideas what I may have missed or where to start looking?

I should mention I replaced both pickups and all the pots so the problem isn't isolated.

Check the Bridge ground wire. It sounds like you connected it to the hot signal path.

Old 2008-12-12, 14:23
matterthief
Metalhead

The ground wire from the bridge is going to the back of the three way toggle. Is that correct? That wire and a ground wire from the top of the bridge volume pot (Scheme is 2 Vol 1 tone 3 way toggle) are the ones I lost track of when I flipped the guitar over to insert a pickup. The wire from the top of the bridge volume pot is now grounded to the top of the neck volume pot.

Old 2008-12-18, 20:12
matterthief
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulinsane
Check the Bridge ground wire. It sounds like you connected it to the hot signal path.

Yeah that was it. Sounds great now thanks!

Old 2008-12-19, 03:13
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Thats what I'm here for

Old 2009-02-04, 19:59
Vince
New Blood

Issues with Gotoh Floyd Trem

I there! I need some help about a Gotoh Floyd Like Trem..

I instaled one on my Jackson, some ajustements had to be made (The loking srews were to long and the spring block was hiting the back cover). All set up and working now but something is wrong, I never blew so much strings as I am now with this tremolo. I'm usin D'Adario EXL 140 (10-52), my hold JT trem handeled them with no problem, never broke any one before. The intonation and string action are set up as before..Any ideia? Does any one know or uses this Gotoh trem?

Thanks.

Old 2009-02-05, 05:05
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

How are you breaking em? Is it while using the trem? Does the spring tension match the gauge strings you're using? Is the trem flush or even when in tune?

Old 2009-02-05, 19:30
Vince
New Blood

Quote:
How are you breaking em? Is it while using the trem? Does the spring tension match the gauge strings you're using? Is the trem flush or even when in tune?

Its all set up correctly! I play this for some years now and I left the job to a tecnician. I forgot to say that the old trem was blocked couse it was a 2003 JT580 model and got screwed as soon as I set up the string action for the first time.Any way, the string brake at brige, lets say I have abused from the trem (after watching some Dimmebag vids ) but I dont thinks that's normal to blow 2 string in a week playing 1 to 2 hours a day. My big fear is that in some how, the trem may be cuting off the strings on palm muting, I'm talking about 6,5, and 4th strings, it hapened before on a sheap bad setup guitar from I friend with a vintage trem, but never used that trem then, when I recived the Jackson, I never blew a string in less than a month..

This gotoh is new and I bought it to keep the guitar on nice conditions, maybe the angle of the string siting in the sadles is to high and may couse this, I dont know, but if thats the problem, it wont be easy to set up..

Old 2009-02-05, 22:35
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

Is the saddle damaged? Most saddles have a hump like groove for the string to slide over, if there's any roughness due to the string wearing away the saddle (extreme trem usage), then rough fragments of saddle will break strings like crazy espeically when the right angle is met pulling the trem arm.

Old 2009-02-06, 20:02
Vince
New Blood

Quote:
Is the saddle damaged? Most saddles have a hump like groove for the string to slide over, if there's any roughness due to the string wearing away the saddle (extreme trem usage), then rough fragments of saddle will break strings like crazy espeically when the right angle is met pulling the trem arm.

I see what you mean, but the trem is new, 2 or 3 weeks old and I beliave that Gotoh aint that crapy..I have a new guitar ordered, this one with an original Floyd, i'll use the same strings and give them the same treatment to be sure. Maybe I'll try diferent strings then, I was thinking of the DR Dimme signature, I've seen someware that D'Addario aint that good for trem work..What do you think?

And thanks by the way!

Old 2009-02-06, 22:51
davie_gravy
Metal As Fuck!

I think I've used D'Addario strings once, but it was on a hardtail strat. For my locking trem guitars, in past I used Boomers, now I'm using DR's. DR's are tough and I know personally they can withstand some extreme trem usage. Try the same treatment, I'm curious to know whether the problem will continue.

Old 2009-02-07, 10:42
Vince
New Blood

Quote:
I think I've used D'Addario strings once, but it was on a hardtail strat. For my locking trem guitars, in past I used Boomers, now I'm using DR's. DR's are tough and I know personally they can withstand some extreme trem usage. Try the same treatment, I'm curious to know whether the problem will continue.

Ok! I'll keep on news for this..Thanks a lot!

Old 2010-05-15, 21:34
Amadeus
Quantum.

Just thought it might be fun to actually dig something up out of the guitar forum.

Lately, temperature has sky rocketed in these parts, bringing to light a real bitch for me - sweaty fingers. I've got a couple of solos that are pretty heavy in bends and so on and the way my fingers tend to just slide around on the fretboard isn't helping at all. I've never had this problem before, for the elegantly simple reason that it isn't until quite recently I've become skilled enough for it to be an issue.
But yea, do any of you guys have any tricks for something like this?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-05-16, 09:40
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

A friend of mine used to use chalk or magnesium-powder, that helped him a lot

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-16, 10:32
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yea, I was considering something like that. Just a little worried about strings and fretboard.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-05-16, 15:25
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I guess it`d be enough when you wipe both afterwards so that there`s now powder left on them. Even if I don`t know, if that would have any negative effect on the strings/fretboard

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-05-16, 15:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yea well, I'll give it a shot with my cheapest guitar and hope for the best.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-08-13, 11:04
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Just thought it might be fun to actually dig something up out of the guitar forum.

Lately, temperature has sky rocketed in these parts, bringing to light a real bitch for me - sweaty fingers. I've got a couple of solos that are pretty heavy in bends and so on and the way my fingers tend to just slide around on the fretboard isn't helping at all. I've never had this problem before, for the elegantly simple reason that it isn't until quite recently I've become skilled enough for it to be an issue.
But yea, do any of you guys have any tricks for something like this?

I have to go with Gomli's idea. A little rag in a pocket laced with powered will help. When you get a second during playing try to get to the rag fast and at least dry you tips. It helps me to have the rag hang out of my front pocket. It looks 80's as fuck but does have a purpose. It has been very hot this year in the mid west USA too.

Another idea is to add a bit of super glue to your finger tips in target places. It has helped me before because when my hands get really damp the thick skin will get torn off my tips by big string bends.

Old 2010-09-15, 02:08
ledfinger2000
New Blood

i need help finding a brand of guitar

any body ever herd of gillmore gb 150 electric bass guitars if so a web site would be cool or price check just got my hands on one and have been serching the internet like crazy and got no results for gillmore brand instruments

Old 2011-04-27, 15:18
Amadeus
Quantum.

Why not resurrect an actual old music talk thread, just for shits and giggles. Anyhows.

I've hurt my left hand and/or wrist on three separate occasions during the last year or so, last time was about a month ago. Bad enough to wrap it up in a bandage. And now these last few weeks I've noticed that the, watcha'call it, the meaty part between the thumb and the hand tense up like a bitch when playing guitar, especially when I do barre chords. It relaxes a few minutes or so after I stop playing, but it's annoying as hell. It's kind of like what I experienced when I first learned barre chords. So yea, just curious if anyone here has experienced something similar and perhaps have some advice on what could help? Like, could it help if I was careful to hold my wrist at a certain angle or whatever?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-28, 03:08
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I get the same problem when I stop playing for a few weeks. It seems to be muscle craps and goes away after a week of solid practice, stopping and relaxing once it starts.

I also bought one of those grip master finger things a year ago and keep it in my car. It really keeps my hands stronger than before.

Old 2011-04-28, 03:44
Amadeus
Quantum.

Hm, well, then at least it might be worth persevering and see if that helps. I was slowly beginning to suspect that I fucked up some nerve last time.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-04-28, 06:07
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Hm, well, then at least it might be worth persevering and see if that helps. I was slowly beginning to suspect that I fucked up some nerve last time.

I know what you mean. I did have nerve damage that made my whole right hand very weak and numb last year. I couldn't feel the strings or hold a pick tight enough. Very scary event really. I thought it was in my wrist ( I broke a carpel bone years ago ) but the hospital found it was in my elbow. I was given an elbow pad and it actually fixed the problem in a few weeks. No surgery unlike was first thought, unless it comes back. Swelling will pinch a nerve in joints so don't rehab to fast. The nerve and muscle will normally survive and get better slowly over time. I'm 100% now but my left hand had to also rebuild strength after I couldn't play for several weeks and it felt just like you describe.

I hope your hand gets better soon but don't be afraid to talk to a doctor. Try to avoid carpel bone surgery on a hand though. I learned it will relieve pain but fuck dexterity forever.

Old 2011-07-29, 13:59
moe_blunts
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I'd love some tips on tremolo picking including picks to use, hand placement, etc. The only way I can do it sort of fast is by moving my whole forearm, which I know is incorrect. Thanks for advice.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/

Old 2011-07-29, 15:33
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Use a metronome, they help a lot. Keep the concentration on your wrist. Hand placement has a lot to do with the guitar, I think. I'm a pretty fast tremeloer but on my Jackson, the angle is really weird and I can't do it near as well. As for picks, I use hard picks (can't remember the mm - its the dark blue Alligator ones) as I think they give more resistance which allows me to get more speed and volume, but I know some people that swear by thin picks.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-09-21, 10:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Are string cleaners/lubricants worth the money/effort? I've never used them, but if they can extend the lifespan of my strings a little I'd invest in some.

Old 2011-09-21, 11:45
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Definitely! Same with fretboard polish. Makes everything much cleaner and smoother and you won't believe how much dirt there is on your guitar

R.I.P moe

Old 2011-09-21, 12:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I should have known that a recommendation for lubricant would come from you

Cheers man.

Old 2011-09-21, 15:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Are string cleaners/lubricants worth the money/effort? I've never used them, but if they can extend the lifespan of my strings a little I'd invest in some.

I use Lizard spit. It's a fretboard cleaner (gets a lot of dead skin/blood/etc out, you wouldn't believe it) but it can make guitar and bass strings feel, play and especially sound like they've just been put onto the guitar. About 10 bucks a bottle, lasts a good while, definately worth it.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.