MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Tabs > Tab Questions & Requests

Old 2005-10-27, 18:37
Unanything
Post-whore

My mind is a matrix and stretched have I it. I need to stretch it more though. Things did go into bullet-time as I dedicated that morning to stroking a sheet of A4 to I's intro' in blue ink.
I think it's overall time signature is something like 381:8, in it's simplest form. I did some maths after I completed it but there may be some errors. I did even weirder diagrams for my maths.

www.garageband.com/tranxnart
www.myspace.com/tranxnart
www.youtube.com/user/Tranxhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatdanny
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by floridadude
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2005-10-27, 18:42
Unanything
Post-whore

Oh, does everyone get the notation? There is a key at the bottom. I hope there are no problems in understanding it...
Perhaps this is a help...

The first line is like 21:32
000---000---000000--- x9
I I II
There's a space at the end of every line if that went unnoticed...
See?

Or 21:16, which would budge my calc's into 381:16 should they be correct...

Quote:
Also, check out Autopsy, the vocalist sounds like hes about to eat your grandmother while fucking you in the eye. Brutal.

Quote:
I coated the end of a toothpick with Satan's blood and simply wiped it across the top of an omelet. PERFECT!

Old 2005-10-27, 18:47
k13m
Post-whore

it still doesnt makes sence to me.

but anyway good job

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-10-27, 18:55
Unanything
Post-whore

More to come too when I can compute it!

The verses with the triplet cells - check!
The heavy riff I only know when I'm listening to it, so - half-check.
The bridge between the heavy riff and the first solo - check!
The post-creepy-acoustic break - check! At least upto that jump...
The outro pattern that sounds like a piano falling down the stairs - check!

Anyhoo,

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-10-28 at 18:33.

Old 2005-11-01, 19:40
k13m
Post-whore

i just fixed some major mistakes in the... decapitated - nihility solo

enjoy

< no wonder hes mad!!

Last edited by k13m : 2005-11-03 at 17:46.

Old 2005-11-01, 22:16
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Unanything just gave me headache i think......I'm not much of a meshugah fan but that looked like fucking hard work and for that, i salute you

Old 2005-11-03, 17:37
Unanything
Post-whore

Prepare for a serious migraine then!!!
Incoming tonight-agh!

And thanx.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-11-03 at 17:48.

Old 2005-11-03, 17:50
Unanything
Post-whore

Another neuro-tab-assault for I-fans.

Meshuggah - I (Triplet section 1:54 - 3:34)

III I III I I IIII I IIII
I II I IIII I IIIIIII IIIII
I II I I IIII I IIII II
I IIII I IIIIIII IIIII I II IIIIIIII
I I

III I I II IIII II III I I III
I I I III III I II IIIIIII

III IIIII I II I I IIII I
IIIIII I I IIII I IIII I II I IIII
I IIIIIII IIIII I II I I IIII IIII
I II I IIII I IIIIIII I J

Taken from some notes I unearthed a few days ago.
I thought I lost them 25 minutes into my search
through the zero-oredered library of papers on my desks!

It's split into the distinct three sections that
can be distinguished in the triplet section.

1. "I - This fractal illusion..."
2. (Descends a semitone from Eb to D)
3. Post-verse, with lead

J is that incredible 'dropping' sound before the heavy riff.

Listen to I and you should figure out the system easily enough.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-03, 18:20
Unanything
Post-whore

Meshuggah - 'I' Bridge (between heavy riff and 1st solo)

I'm unsure of the note this is but it's probably
that full power chord thing that litter's Meshuggah's
riffs - especially on DEI and Chaosphere. Have a
listen to the end of Neurotica.

This riff actually repeats! Incredible!

I II I I III I I II II II II II I
I II I IIII II III I I II I J

I II II I I III II I I II I I
I IIII III II II II III I I IK

K - Conjoins with first bit's first 'I'

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-08, 10:06
[Nocturno_Culto]
Senior Metalhead

Well for those who have GP, here is the intro of "Scultping The Throne Ov Seth" i decided to post it here becasue it's too difficult for me tab the whole song in gp and i will tab it only in txt, i think is correct (midi's sound seems that the tab is wrogn, but played in the guitar it sounds good) but if someone find any mistake, pm me
Attached Files
File Type: gp4 Behemoth - Sculpting The Throne Ov Seth (Intro).gp4 (8.8 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by [Nocturno_Culto] : 2005-11-08 at 11:03.

Old 2005-11-08, 13:38
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

sounds good to me man.

Old 2005-11-08, 17:43
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unanything
Another neuro-tab-assault for I-fans.

Meshuggah - I (Triplet section 1:54 - 3:34)

III I III I I IIII I IIII
I II I IIII I IIIIIII IIIII
I II I I IIII I IIII II
I IIII I IIIIIII IIIII I II IIIIIIII
I I

III I I II IIII II III I I III
I I I III III I II IIIIIII

III IIIII I II I I IIII I
IIIIII I I IIII I IIII I II I IIII
I IIIIIII IIIII I II I I IIII IIII
I II I IIII I IIIIIII I J

Taken from some notes I unearthed a few days ago.
I thought I lost them 25 minutes into my search
through the zero-oredered library of papers on my desks!

It's split into the distinct three sections that
can be distinguished in the triplet section.

1. "I - This fractal illusion..."
2. (Descends a semitone from Eb to D)
3. Post-verse, with lead

J is that incredible 'dropping' sound before the heavy riff.

Listen to I and you should figure out the system easily enough.

I hadn't listened to 'I' for a bit when I wrote this post. 2. should be ascends from D to Eb, I think. I need to get listening for the rest anyway.
I fsomeone could do the soloes, that would be an immense help. The first at least.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-12, 20:37
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuNioj0369
sounds good to me man.

To me too.

Old 2005-11-13, 11:40
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Meshuggah - I (Intro')

I I II x9
II II I I II
I II I I II
I II I I I
II II II II II
I I II I I
II I II I I
II I II II II
II II II I II
I I II I II
I I II I I
II I I II I
I II I I II
I I II I I
II II II II I
I II I I III
I I II I I
II I II I I
I II I II I
I II I I II
I I II II II
II II II II I
I II I I I
II I II I I
I II I I I
I II I I II
I II II II II
I I I I I
I I I II I
I II I I II
I I I II II
II II I I II
II II I I II
II I I I II
II
I I II x9
II II I I II
I I II I I
II I I II II
I I II II I
I II I II I
I II II II II
I I II I J ... AAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

I believe some folk will have been waiting to see anything from 'I'. Here's to them.

Oh...
I = 000
II = 000000
III = 000000000
(space) = ---
(on Eb)

I will do the proper tab form when I complete the tab. I have notes for most of 'I', all in weird cell diagram systems. It's still going to take weeks to complete, especially since I've started a conquest on some other complex stuff like Morbid Angel's God Of Emptiness (near completion) and the noodly bits of Catch 33.

You must have a lot of free time man
i saw a gp file of I at mysongbook some time ago, but that one was by no means as detailed as yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBored
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2005-11-13, 23:45
Cunty Shunt
Post-whore

What the fuck is with all the I's?

http://www.myspace.com/jimmysband

http://www.myspace.com/pyrrhicthanatologymonger

Mr. Budd on Relapse explaining LDOH's IAHC Mcd: "It sounds like an inside-out gorilla eating 50 babies a minute."

Old 2005-11-15, 13:28
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunty Shunt
What the fuck is with all the I's?

Read the legend;

I = 000
II = 000000
III = 000000000
(space) = ---
(on Eb)

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2005-11-15, 16:00
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spellbound
Read the legend;

I = 000
II = 000000
III = 000000000
(space) = ---
(on Eb)
great, now explain the 0's aswell please

i totaly doesnt make sence to me

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-11-17, 21:26
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

This all sounds right to me. I tabbed it in C# and transposed to Bb. the tapping part is not actually too hard : D

*Edit: fixed it to Bb as opposed to B, changed some strings for the tapping so its easier to play.

Code:
Band: Cannibal Corpse Album: Gallery Of Suicide Song: From Skin To Liquid Copyright (c) (Metal Blade) (1998) Transcribed By: Im Bored Email: TheBlessedDead@gmail.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note <> - Trill tr[...] -Tremolo picking (see also- " ) Tuning Bb |-------------------19b~~~~~r~~~~-19-19\18~--15-15/16-16-16~-| |-16~~~-16-17~~~-17------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| *Note This is a really long note thats left to ring. It possibly fades in to feedback, which I cant replicate, and theres a gradual decrease in pitch (Use a whammy bar if you have one.) |-16------------*--------|-------------------------------| |----17/18-18~-18~~~-----|-18~~~-------------------------| |------------------------|-------14h15p12h14h15p12-------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| | | |------------------------|--[tap these with right hand]--| |------------------------|------t----t----t----t---------| |------------------------|------19---18---19---18--------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| |------------------------|-------------------------------| *This part sounds like it is played with a wah pedal too |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |-14h15p12h14h15p12------------------------------------------| |----------------------15h16p13h15h16p15-15h16p13h15h16p15---| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| | | |----------------[tap these with right hand]-----------------| |t----t----t----t--------------------------------------------| |18---17---18---17----t---t----t----t----t----t----t----t----| |--------------------20---19---20---19---19---18---19---18---| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------*---------/19~~--19-19\18~--18-18\15~--| |-14~~~~-(14)15h17p15-14~~~~~~~~-----------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| *See previous note; decrease pitch gradually |---------------------|------------------------------------- |---/17~--------------|------------------------------------- |-15------------------|-t-----------t-----------t----------- |----------x\-15~~~---|-19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15-22p17h18p17- |---------------------|------------------------------------- |---------------------|------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- -t-----------t-----------t-----------t-----------t----------- -18p13h15p13-19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15-22p17h18p17-20p15h17p15- ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -t------------------------t-----------t-----------t----------- -19p14h15p14-t------------19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15-22p17h18p17- -------------22p17h18p17~~------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------------------- -t-----------16p11h12p11-17p12h14p12-16p11h12p11-t----------- -19p14h15p14-t-----------t-----------t-----------19p14h15p14- ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------- -t-----------t-----------16~~~~~~-- -22p17h18p17-20p15h17p15----------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ----------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -------------------------t-----------t----------- -t-----------t-----------19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15- -19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -t-----------t-----------t----------------------- -19p14h15p14-20p15h17p15-19p14h15p14-t----------- -------------------------------------20p15h17p15- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -----------------------------------| -t---------------------------------| -19p14h15p14-t---------------------| -------------20p15h17p15-14~~~~----| -----------------------------------| -----------------------------------|

Last edited by ImBored : 2005-11-17 at 23:51.

Old 2005-11-18, 04:37
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

I think Philkilla already tabbed that one....

EDIT: Oops, didn't realise it was only the solo.

Last edited by Cloaca : 2005-11-18 at 04:40.

Old 2005-11-18, 18:08
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
You must have a lot of free time man
i saw a gp file of I at mysongbook some time ago, but that one was by no means as detailed as yours.

I have doubts of it's correctness too. You just need to focus. I did it on my PS2 because L2 (rewind) is easy to use and access. You gotta make sure you can memorise small bits too, like one or two I II's or something so you can remember your position. And only ever rewind to a maximum of five seconds. The intro' took around an hour or so. All I was hearing was Eb all morning. Most of the other sections I did ages ago, but the intro' has proved the hardest. I have also been listening to it for over a year so some of the phrases become subliminally locked, particularly in good memories like mine. I think I'll tab the last few sections (beginning around 14:00) next.

To the rest of you, bloody read.

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-11-22 at 18:39.

Old 2005-11-20, 22:40
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Cryptopsy "Phobophile"

Here's the powertab I did outta boredom for the piano intro to Phobophile...I more than likely won't get around to the rest of the song...but I might...I just put this up in case it might inspire someone else to PTab the rest of the song...
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Phobophile.ptb (2.7 KB, 109 views)

Old 2005-11-22, 11:02
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
great, now explain the 0's aswell please

i totaly doesnt make sence to me

a 0 is a fucking 0 man! when you pick an open note on a string(the Eb string in this case)!

The first 6-7 minutes of "I" only consist of Eb triplets in various patterns.

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Last edited by Spellbound : 2005-11-22 at 11:04.

Old 2005-11-22, 18:14
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
a 0 is a fucking 0 man! when you pick an open note on a string(the Eb string in this case)!

The first 6-7 minutes of "I" only consist of Eb triplets in various patterns.
serious?? pfffftt

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-11-22, 18:38
Unanything
Post-whore

Upto that really high-end acoustic bit 'I' is pretty monotonous but there are changes in note. Listen to the bridge riff before the solo. It's a full powerchord of some note. And the first verse is D. The third triplet bittie is D. And that tremolo picked bit with that incredible drum polyrhythm changes note here and ther and it's permutation has all sorts in it.
That polyrhythm is probably the deepest locked rhythm in my head. When I'm tapping on tables and desks I keep shifting over to it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-22, 19:08
humancorpse
Post-whore

hahhah shit, seven mins with just ebs must become plenty boring fast, especially on a concert Props to unanything for being patient enough to tab it though, I would exploded pretty damn fast by stuff like that.

Old 2005-11-22, 19:36
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
hahhah shit, seven mins with just ebs must become plenty boring fast, especially on a concert Props to unanything for being patient enough to tab it though, I would exploded pretty damn fast by stuff like that.

but serious, what band was that again?? i wanna hear 6 minutes of Eb's

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-11-22, 21:25
humancorpse
Post-whore

Meshuggah

Old 2005-11-24, 11:25
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Internal Evidence

Since we're in Meshuggah mode, here something I done. The rhythms are a tad off in a couple of places and the fingerings are probably different, particularly with that really fast part, but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.... anyway it should give a clear enough idea.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Internal Evidence Solo.ptb (4.3 KB, 90 views)

Old 2005-11-24, 19:01
Unanything
Post-whore

Oh, off the first album. Brilliant!!! No one's ever done shit for that! Shame I can't read it...

can you do Vanished's solo? That, War's and Stengah's are my favourites.

I want to do Cadaverous Mastication but the soloes transcend my powers...

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-25, 02:19
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

The solos off the first album, while maybe not as schizophrenic as later Thordendal solos, are definately the most kickarse. The one above is probably my favourite, I might try and do a couple more, I'm thinking Cadaverous and Greed.

As for Vanished, I'm sure there is a powertab of it around somewhere....... I might even have it on my hard drive. Not my tab though. Ah yes, here it is.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Vanished Solo.ptb (4.4 KB, 94 views)

Old 2005-11-26, 16:09
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloaca
The solos off the first album, while maybe not as schizophrenic as later Thordendal solos, are definately the most kickarse. The one above is probably my favourite, I might try and do a couple more, I'm thinking Cadaverous and Greed.

As for Vanished, I'm sure there is a powertab of it around somewhere....... I might even have it on my hard drive. Not my tab though. Ah yes, here it is.

EEERRRGH!
Can you please type it out AND attach it in an e-mail or something, please?
I don't have Powertab, I'm afraid.

Could I use it in a tab for Vanished, please? I'll be sure to name you co-author. I'd be honoured.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-26, 16:11
k13m
Post-whore

dimmu borgir - the promised future aeons SOLOS!!

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-11-26, 16:39
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
EEERRRGH!

Just download powertab, man...its free. I dont get why people dont have it... anyway, this is the above ptb file just exported to text. Figured while i was in the thread id take the 30 seconds and do it.

Code:
#----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------## VANISHED (SOLO) As recorded by Meshuggah (From the 1995 Album DESTROY ERASE IMPROVE) Music by Meshuggah Arranged by Christian Richardson Transcribed by Ernesto Schnack Gtr I (D# G# C# F# A# D#) - 'Untitled' Q=160 4/4 Gtr I S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14--| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-11h15p11h14h15p14p11----11----------------------| |----------------------15----15p11h12----11-------| |-------------------------------------15----15p12p| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------------------11----------------11-| |----------11-------------------------------------| |-11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------11----------------11h14h15p14p11-| |-------------------------------------------------| |-15p12p11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S +Q |----11----------------11-16S14-11-10-(10)----| |---------------------------------------------| |-15----15p12p11h12h15------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| H E S S E S S E S S E E S S S S S S S S |--------------------|----15h19p18---------------------15h19p| |-----15h16h19-15h16h|=19------------15h19p16p15h16h19-------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| S S E Q E E E E |-18p15h18-22-19-18-19-18-| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |--3--| |--3--| E S S E E E E E E E. S |---15-14-18-15-14-15-------18-----| |---------------------16-15-----16-| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E H |----15-14-------14------------------|---------------------| |-15-------16-15------16-15-15-15-15-|-12-11-12-15-12-11-7-| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| T T T T T T S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------------------------------------| |---------15-8-------------15-8-------------15-| |-15-8h12------h12-15-8h12------h12-15-8h12----| |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| T T T T T S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-------------------------------------------| |-8h12---------15-8h12---------16-8h12------| |------15-8h12---------15-8h12---------16-8-| |-------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |--------------------------------------------| |----16-8h12---------15-8h12---------15-8h12-| |-12---------16-8h12---------15-8h12---------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| Duration Legend --------------- W - whole; H - half; Q - quarter; E - 8th; S - 16th; T - 32nd; X - 64th; a - acciaccatura + - note tied to previous; . - note dotted; .. - note double dotted Uncapitalized letters represent notes that are staccato (1/2 duration) Irregular groupings are notated above the duration line Duration letters will always appear directly above the note/fret number it represents the duration for. Duration letters with no fret number below them represent rests. Multi- bar rests are notated in the form Wxn, where n is the number of bars to rest for. Low melody durations appear below the staff Tablature Legend ---------------- h - hammer-on p - pull-off b - bend pb - pre-bend r - bend release (if no number after the r, then release immediately) /\ - slide into or out of (from/to "nowhere") s - legato slide S - shift slide <n> - natural harmonic [n] - artificial harmonic n(n) - tapped harmonic ~ - vibrato tr - trill T - tap TP - trem. picking PM - palm muting \n/ - tremolo bar dip; n = amount to dip \n - tremolo bar down n/ - tremolo bar up /n\ - tremolo bar inverted dip = - hold bend; also acts as connecting device for hammers/pulls <> - volume swell (louder/softer) x - on rhythm slash represents muted slash o - on rhythm slash represents single note slash Misc Legend ----------- | - bar || - double bar ||o - repeat start o|| - repeat end *| - double bar (ending) : - bar (freetime) $ - Segno & - Coda Tempo markers - <E/E./Q/Q./H/H.> = BPM(8/16=s8/s16), where s8 = swing 8ths, s16 = swing 16ths

Old 2005-11-27, 09:58
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Quote:
EEERRRGH!

Could I use it in a tab for Vanished, please? I'll be sure to name you co-author. I'd be honoured.

As I said earlier, it's not my tab. I just had it on my hard drive. I've got the song in powertab too. Again, it's not my tab.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Vanished.ptb (39.0 KB, 64 views)

Old 2005-11-29, 18:14
Unanything
Post-whore

Still, Bored, Cloaca, thank you.

Callum.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-11-29, 18:25
Unanything
Post-whore

Bored, you an Insision fan? You should do We Did Not Come To Heal. Just downloaded it onto Sacrifce's comp' the other day. Mental!

Anyhoo...

Here's the beginning of the jazz chords at the end of Catch 33. Really quite technical.

Meshuggah - Sum (Jazz chords)

{CLEAN}

Eb[------------------------------------]
Bb[------------------------------------]
Gb[------------------------------------]
Db[9---6-------------------------------]
Ab[6---7-------------------------------]
Eb[----9-------------------------------]
F [------------------------------------]

Db[9---7-------------------------------]
Ab[6---6-------------------------------]

Gb[9-------7-\-6-----------------------]
Db[6-------4-------7-------------------]
Ab[7-------5-------6-------------------]
Eb[----------------9-------------------]

If someone can name them that would be awesome.
The second I think in the top line is a Cm dim7. I saw it in a schoolbook of my mate's the other day, although the highest note of each is the most dominant tone in each. So ... .

Quote:

Quote:

Last edited by Unanything : 2005-11-29 at 18:32.

Old 2005-12-02, 18:38
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Bored, you an Insision fan? You should do We Did Not Come To Heal. Just downloaded it onto Sacrifce's comp' the other day. Mental!

Anyhoo...

Here's the beginning of the jazz chords at the end of Catch 33. Really quite technical.

Meshuggah - Sum (Jazz chords)

{CLEAN}

Db[9---6-------------------------------]
Ab[6---7-------------------------------]

Db[9---7-------------------------------]
Ab[6---6-------------------------------]

Gb[9-------7-\-6-----------------------]
Db[6-------4-------7-------------------]
Ab[7-------5-------6-------------------]
Eb[----------------9-------------------]

If someone can name them that would be awesome.
The second I think in the top line is a Cm dim7. I saw it in a schoolbook of my mate's the other day, although the highest note of each is the most dominant tone in each. So ... .

Thoughts? Contributions?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-12-02, 19:55
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

Ive done a little bit of We Didnt Come Here To Heal already. I mean to finish it some day, I have most of the themes that recurr in the song done, so its a matter of findign the nuances. Its an ace song, yeah, that whole albums pretty good, but as a whole its a little atonal and dull, but the individual songs are ace.

What defines a Jazz Chord, btw? Out of curiosity, because I make up my own all the time...

Old 2005-12-04, 10:55
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

The first minute from "Annihilation by the hands of god" by roadrunner united
for anyone who's intrested It's originally played in standard D though. But My guitars were in C#. So i moved everything up a half step

Code:
Artist : Roadrunner United Song : Annihilation by the hand of god Tabbed by : Six_Feet_Under_420 . = Pm Ph= Pinch Harmonic Tuning C# Riff 1 |------------------------------------------------------5432-----| Play 4 times |-----| |----------------------------------------------------------5432-| 4th time ends with : |-----| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |-----| |-4--1--4--6--7--6--4--6--4--3--33333-----44444-----------------| |--3--| |-4--1--4--6--7--6--4--6--4--3-------22222-----33333------------| |--3--| |-2--3--2--4--5--4--2--4--2--1----------------------------------| |--1--| . . . . Riff 2 |--------------------| Play first time this way |--------------------| all the other times skip the first triplet. |--------------------| |-111-11-7-6-444-111-| some times instead of : 7 6 8 7 But it's easy to figure out =P I noticed it to late and am to |-111-11-7-6-444-111-| 7 6 Play 8 7 lazy to fix it. Same goes for riff 3. |-333-33-5-4-222-333-| 5 4 6 5 ... .. . . ... ... Riff 3 |------------------------| Play 7 times this way |------------------------| |------------------------| and 8th time this way : |------------------------| |--------------------Ph3-| |------------------------| |-33-3-3--33-7-6--44-----| |-33-3-3--33-7-7--44-3---| |-33-3-3--33-7-6--44-----| |-33-3-3--33-7-7--44-3---| |-11-1-1--11-5-4--22-----| |-11-1-1--11-5-4--22-1---| .. .. .. .. .. ..
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-12-04, 17:53
k13m
Post-whore

comign soon..

NILE - user maat re SOLO!!!

ive recorded what i have sofar (i actualy have some more than this, but those are some loose bends etc, not worthy of recording yet imo).

http://media.putfile.com/user-maart-re-partly-solo

anyway, im almost there, still trying to get some aprts, and then ill post the tab.

EdIT: and nvm my playing, i suck, i know it, leave me alone

< no wonder hes mad!!

Last edited by k13m : 2005-12-04 at 18:16.

Old 2005-12-06, 17:40
Unanything
Post-whore

Quote:
Just download powertab, man...its free. I dont get why people dont have it... anyway, this is the above ptb file just exported to text. Figured while i was in the thread id take the 30 seconds and do it.

Code:
#----------------------------------PLEASE NOTE---------------------------------# #This file is the author's own work and represents their interpretation of the # #song. You may only use this file for private study, scholarship, or research. # #------------------------------------------------------------------------------## VANISHED (SOLO) As recorded by Meshuggah (From the 1995 Album DESTROY ERASE IMPROVE) Music by Meshuggah Arranged by Christian Richardson Transcribed by Ernesto Schnack Gtr I (D# G# C# F# A# D#) - 'Untitled' Q=160 4/4 Gtr I S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14p11h15p11h14h15p14--| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-11h15p11h14h15p14p11----11----------------------| |----------------------15----15p11h12----11-------| |-------------------------------------15----15p12p| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------------------11----------------11-| |----------11-------------------------------------| |-11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------11----------------11h14h15p14p11-| |-------------------------------------------------| |-15p12p11h12h15----15p12p11h12h15----------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S +Q |----11----------------11-16S14-11-10-(10)----| |---------------------------------------------| |-15----15p12p11h12h15------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------| H E S S E S S E S S E E S S S S S S S S |--------------------|----15h19p18---------------------15h19p| |-----15h16h19-15h16h|=19------------15h19p16p15h16h19-------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| |--------------------|---------------------------------------| S S E Q E E E E |-18p15h18-22-19-18-19-18-| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |--3--| |--3--| E S S E E E E E E E. S |---15-14-18-15-14-15-------18-----| |---------------------16-15-----16-| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| |--3--| E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E E H |----15-14-------14------------------|---------------------| |-15-------16-15------16-15-15-15-15-|-12-11-12-15-12-11-7-| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| |------------------------------------|---------------------| T T T T T T S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |----------------------------------------------| |---------15-8-------------15-8-------------15-| |-15-8h12------h12-15-8h12------h12-15-8h12----| |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| T T T T T S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |-------------------------------------------| |-8h12---------15-8h12---------16-8h12------| |------15-8h12---------15-8h12---------16-8-| |-------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------| S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S S |--------------------------------------------| |----16-8h12---------15-8h12---------15-8h12-| |-12---------16-8h12---------15-8h12---------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| Duration Legend --------------- W - whole; H - half; Q - quarter; E - 8th; S - 16th; T - 32nd; X - 64th; a - acciaccatura + - note tied to previous; . - note dotted; .. - note double dotted Uncapitalized letters represent notes that are staccato (1/2 duration) Irregular groupings are notated above the duration line Duration letters will always appear directly above the note/fret number it represents the duration for. Duration letters with no fret number below them represent rests. Multi- bar rests are notated in the form Wxn, where n is the number of bars to rest for. Low melody durations appear below the staff Tablature Legend ---------------- h - hammer-on p - pull-off b - bend pb - pre-bend r - bend release (if no number after the r, then release immediately) /\ - slide into or out of (from/to "nowhere") s - legato slide S - shift slide <n> - natural harmonic [n] - artificial harmonic n(n) - tapped harmonic ~ - vibrato tr - trill T - tap TP - trem. picking PM - palm muting \n/ - tremolo bar dip; n = amount to dip \n - tremolo bar down n/ - tremolo bar up /n\ - tremolo bar inverted dip = - hold bend; also acts as connecting device for hammers/pulls <> - volume swell (louder/softer) x - on rhythm slash represents muted slash o - on rhythm slash represents single note slash Misc Legend ----------- | - bar || - double bar ||o - repeat start o|| - repeat end *| - double bar (ending) : - bar (freetime) $ - Segno & - Coda Tempo markers - <E/E./Q/Q./H/H.> = BPM(8/16=s8/s16), where s8 = swing 8ths, s16 = swing 16ths

The problem is, I don't have my own comp'. I either go to the local library or use my mate Sacrifce's.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-12-09, 17:54
Unanything
Post-whore

Back with more of 'I' for all.

I - "Brrr-Err-Err" Riff (~8:50?)

I II I II II I III
I II I II II I III
I II I II II I II
I II I II I II II
I III I II I II II
I II I III I II I
II II I III I J O
I I II I II I II
III I II I II II I
II II I III I II I
II II I III I II I
II I III I II I II
II I III I II (V) I II
II I III I III I II
I II II I II II I
III I II I II II I
III I II I II II I
III I I II II I III
I II I II II I III
I II I I:

J - Jump
0 - Low note (rather than the higher note)
(V) - Verse begins
: - Transfer to the next riff

This is the riff after the clean section. The 'I's are counts of adjacent higher notes, the "Err"'s, which I believe are Ab's. The "Brrr"'s are cells of 4, either Ab's an octave lower or Bb's. Can't decide.
I'm going to simplify this because on close inspection, there are tons of recurring patterns.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2005-12-11, 14:08
k13m
Post-whore

for the nile fans

intro and solos from !!user maat re!! andy tabbed the song on rivers of gore

theres some random noets in the solo that i couldnt get, and a lil fast aprt, that i havent looked at due to being lazy the fast part will follow soon

after this ill try getting the solos from !!cast down the heretic!! (if i can)

< no wonder hes mad!!

Last edited by k13m : 2005-12-11 at 14:21.

Old 2005-12-11, 16:29
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by k13m
for the nile fans

intro and solos from !!user maat re!! andy tabbed the song on rivers of gore

theres some random noets in the solo that i couldnt get, and a lil fast aprt, that i havent looked at due to being lazy the fast part will follow soon

after this ill try getting the solos from !!cast down the heretic!! (if i can)

if you're lazy(like me) you could play the second bar in the first solo like this

Code:
|------------------------13-15BHR-15--------------------| |----------------------13-------------------------------| |13-15-15BHR-15------13----------------10-13BHR-13--10--| |-----------------/15-----------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------|

it's an easier arpeggio pattern.
you did a great job anyways k13m

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2005-12-11, 16:52
k13m
Post-whore

hey ur right, although im not verry good at that bar sweep, i cantr get them to not ring, so i use the other patters if i can

anyway, to each his own i guess

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-12-17, 12:40
k13m
Post-whore

lil part on the solo from

nile - cast down the herretic. ive got some more, just havent worked it out yet, but this is done sofar nvm the timing!!!

expect more in a while (full song + whatever i can get of the solo)

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-12-17, 16:17
k13m
Post-whore

lil update on the solo above

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-12-17, 17:18
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Thumbs up

great work so far kiem, you even manage to transcribe
that Malmsteen-wannabe sweep from the 4th to the 21st fret
Some notes in the last solo were a bit off though, or maybe i just need to bend my strings harder?

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2005-12-17, 17:25
k13m
Post-whore

Quote:
great work so far kiem, you even manage to transcribe
that Malmsteen-wannabe sweep from the 4th to the 21st fret
Some notes in the last solo were a bit off though, or maybe i just need to bend my strings harder?
yeah well u know, pt never sound like the real thing, if i put the bend to 1,5 instead of 1 note, it sounds wrong, although its correct on guitar

the final version probaly wont be a pt anyway, cuz i never seem to get the timings right of solos and backing together

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-12-22, 05:02
younguitarist
Post-whore

Dying fetus - For Us Or Against Us

Code:
Artist: Dying Fetus Album: Destroys The Opposition Song: For Us Or Against Us Transcribed by: Alvaro Ramirez and Ian Mader Email Alvaro or Ian for any comments or corrections Alvaro - lazyguitarist@gmail.com Ian - death6cs@hotmail.com ============================================================================== . - palm mute / - slide up to ah - Artificial harmonics \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato __ - Tremolo pick h - hammer on b - Bend \ p - pull off Suffixes for bend \ t - tap f - full bend h - half bend \ - Dive with bar ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend / x - Staccato ~ - vibrato bend / - Raise with bar , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note / " - tremolo note <> - Trill Riff 1 A both guitars B |--------9h12-9h12p9---------|-12h15p12----------------------| |----------------------------|----------11-11h14p11----------| |-9h12p9---------------------|-------------------------------| |--------------------7-6-----|----------------------9-11-----| |--------------------5-4-7-8-|----------------------7-9--9-8-| |------------------------5-6-|---------------------------7-6-| . . . . . . . . Repeat Riff 1 A 0:05 Riff 2 both guitars |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-------------------------| |-6/7---7\6---9/11--------| |-4/5---5\4---7/9----9\8--| |-----0-----0------0-7\6--| Repeat Roff 1 A Riff 1 B Riff 1 A Riff 2 0:14 Riff 3 both guitars |--------------------------------------- |---------------------------------------- |---------------------------------------- |--------------------------------------- |-4-4--4-4--..something-like-that------------------------------- |-2-2--2-2----------------------------------- 0:19 Riff 4 both guitars |------------------------| |------------------------| |------------------------| |------------------------| |-4/5---5\4---7/9---9\8--| |-4/5-0-5\4-0-7/9-0-7\6--| Repeat Riff 3 Riff 4 Riff 1 A Riff 2 B Riff 1 A Riff 2 Riff 1 A Riff 2 B Riff 1 A Riff 2 Riff 3 Riff 4 Riff 3 0:54 Outro 1 guitar one |-14-13-----------------------------------| |-------15-14-12-------14-----------------| |----------------13-14--------------------| |-------------------------16-15-13--------| |----------------------------------16-15--| |-----------------------------------------| | | guitar two |-----------------------------------------| |-14-13-----------------------------------| |-------15-14-12-------14-----------------| |----------------13-14--------------------| |-------------------------16-15-13--------| |----------------------------------16-15--| 0:56 _____________________ Riff 5 both guitars |1,2 |3 | |-------------------------------|----------|----------| |-------------------------------|----------|----------| |-------------------------------|----------|----------| |-------------------------------|----------|----------|3x |-7777-5555-8888-4444-----------|----------|----------| |---------------------5555-2222-|-22222222-|-55555555-| 1:01 Outro 2 both guitars |----------------------| |----------------------| |----------------------| |----------------------| |-4--3--6--5--3--6--5--| |-2--1--4--3--1--4--3--| . . . . . . . Repeat Riff 5 Outro 2 1:10 Riff 6 both guitars |-------------------|------|---------------| |-------------------|------|---------------| |-------------------|------|---------------| |-9-7-10-6----------|-3x..-|---------------| |-7-5-8--4-7-4-4-3--|------|-4-3-6-5-4-6-5-| |----------5-2-2-1--|------|-2-1-4-3-1-4-3-| . . . . . . . . 1:29 Riff 7 both guitars |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------| |-------------------------3/4------------------| |-7-5-4--2--5-7-5--2--3-5-1/2--7-5--4-2--4-5-4-| |-5-3-2--0--3-5-3--0--1-3------5-3--2-0--2-3-2-| 1:34 Riff 8 Both guitars |-----------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------3/4------------------223322-| |-7-5-4--2--5-7-5--2--3-5-1/2--7-5--4-2--4-5-4--------| |-5-3-2--0--3-5-3--0--1-3------5-3--2-0--2-3-2--------| Repeat Riff 7 Riff 8 1:48 Riff 9 |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- Riff 10 |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- |-------------------------------------- 2:05 Riff 11 both guitars A |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |------4444------3333-6666-4444------4444------3333-4-5-4-2-| |-1111------0000----------------1111------0000------2-3-2-0-| 2:10 Riff 11 B |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |------4444------3333-6666-4444------4444------3333-| |-1111------0000----------------1111------0000------| Repeat Riff 11 A 2:15 Riff 11 C |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------/5-| |------------------------------------------------------/3-| |------4444------3333-6666-4444------4444------3333-------| |-1111------0000----------------1111------0000------0-0---| Repeat Riff 8 4x Riff 11 A Riff 11 B 3:10 Riff 14 guitar one |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |------4444------3333-6666-4444------4444------3333-4-5-4-2-| |-1111------0000----------------1111------0000------2-3-2-0-| | | guitar two |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |------6666------5555-3333-1111------6666------5555---------| |-3333------2222----------------3333------2222--------------| |---------------------------------------------------4-5-4-2-| |---------------------------------------------------2-3-2-0-| Repeat Riff 14 3:19 Riff 15 |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-3-----2---------|-..2x--|-3-3-3-------2-2-2--------------|-..2X--| |-3--4--2--6-7-3--|-------|-------4-4-4--------------------|-------| |----4-----4-5-1--|-------|-------------------4-4-4-5-5-1--|-------| 3:29 Riff 16 guitar one |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-3"----2"--------|-..2x--|-3-3-3-------2-2-2--------------|-..2X--| |----4"-----------|-------|-------4-4-4--------------------|-------| |----------4"5"1"-|-------|-------------------4-4-4-5-5-1--|-------| | | guitar two |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |-5"----4"--------|-------|--------------------------------|-------| |----6"-----------|-..2x--|-3-3-3-------2-2-2--------------|-..2X--| |----------6"7"3"-|-------|-------4-4-4--------------------|-------| |-----------------|-------|-------------------4-4-4-5-5-1--|-------| 3:38 Riff 17 guitar one |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------/55------------/66------------/66-------------------------| |-00000000----66-00000000----66-00000000----66-5/6666-4444-3333-5555-| | | guitar two |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |-3--------------3--------------3------------------------------------| |-1--------------1--------------1--------------5/6666-4444-3333-5555-| Riff 18 both guitars |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------|2x |----------/55------------/66------------/66-------------------------| |-00000000----66-00000000----66-00000000----66-5/6666-4444-3333-5555-| Riff 19 |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------|2x |----------/55------------/66------------/66-------------------------| |-00000000----66-00000000----66-00000000----66-5/6666-4444-3333-5555-|

Old 2005-12-22, 21:37
k13m
Post-whore

some more of cast down the heretic solo

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2005-12-27, 16:16
berserker
New Blood

this is the where the slive live solo, someone posted the gw lession with Trey and it had it in there so I put It into power tab.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb wtsl - solo.ptb (5.9 KB, 129 views)

Old 2005-12-28, 10:30
Daniil
New Blood

Please, help me with the missing part of riff 5
Attached Files
File Type: txt LOCK UP-Slow Bleed Gorgon-Pleasures Pave Sewers.txt (5.8 KB, 121 views)

Old 2005-12-28, 22:10
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Code:
Razor - Nowhere Fast Album - Evil Invaders Tuning - Eb Time signature - 4/4 _ - means palm-mute 0:27 Play four times |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|------------2--0-------| |---------------------|------------------1--2-| |-0000-0000-0000-0000-|-0000-0000-------------| ___________________________________________ |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|-----------------------| |---------------------|------------3--0--3----| |---------------------|-----------------------| |-0000-0000-0000-0000-|-0000-0000-------------| _______________________________ 0:44 Play four times |----------------------|-----------------------| |----------------------|-----------------------| |----------------------|-----------------------| |-12\11------10\9------|-7/9------10\9---------| |-10\9-------8-\7------|-5/7-------8\7---------| |-------0000------0000-|-----0000------0000----| ____ ____ ____ ____ |----------------------|-----------------------| |----------------------|-----------------------| |----------------------|-----------------------| |-12\11------10\9------|-7/9------10\9---------| |-10\9--------8\7------|-5/7-------8\7---8-----| |-------0000------0000-|-----0000--------6-----| ____ ____ ____ 1:02 play four times |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|----------------------| |-8/9---9-------7-----|-8/9---9-------7------| |-6/7-0-700000--5-----|-6/7-0-700000--5------| _ _____ _ _____ |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|----------------------| |---------------------|--7---6---5-----------| |-8/9---9-------7-----|--5---4---3---3-------| |-6/7-0-700000--5-----|--------------1-------| _ _____

Old 2006-01-13, 15:19
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

one of the riffs in Amon Amarth's "Releasing Surthur's Fire", just stumbled upon when i was jamming away on the guitar.

Code:
Band: Amon Amarth Album: The Crusher Song: Releasing Surthur's Fire copyright metalblade records 2001 ||-----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||-----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||-----------------------------------------------------------------------| ||--------------------------9--------------------------------------------| ||-7-----9-----10-----7---------10---9-----9-----9-----10-----9-----10---| ||---0-0---0-0----0-0---0-0---0----0---0-0---0-0---0-0----0-0---0-0----0-| |----------------------------------------------------------------------|| |----------------------------------------------------------------------|| |----------------------------------------------------------------------|| |--------------------------9-------------------------------------------|| |-7-----9-----10-----7---------10---9-----9-----9-----10-----9-----7---|| |---0-0---0-0----0-0---0-0---0----0---0-0---0-0---0-0----0-0---0-0---0-|| Then there is a tremolo picked version of the riff ||--------------------------------------------------------------------| ||--------------------------------------------------------------------| ||--------------------------------------------------------------------| ||---------------------9999-------------------------------------------| ||-77779999101010107777----101010109999999999991010101099991010101010-| ||--------------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------|| |--------------------------------------------------------------|| |--------------------------------------------------------------|| |---------------------9999-------------------------------------|| |-77779999101010107777----101010109999999999991010101099997777-|| |--------------------------------------------------------------||

i might finish it later, we'll see.

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2006-01-14, 22:43
FilthyCadaver
New Blood

Got a really small part of the Angelskingarden solo, my first tabbing attempt ever haha. Pretty sure these parts are fairly correct, but it's really hard to hear because of the production.

Code:
4:34 |--9~~~~~-------------------------------------------| |---------10~~~~------------------------------------| |-------------------------dont know-----------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| This ones probably wrong, 4:40 |-17-16-14----------------16-14-12------------------| |----------17-15-14----------------15-14-12---------| |-------------------16~~~-------------------14~~~---| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |------------------------15--14---------| |--------dont know-----14--14-----------| |-16~~~-------------------------16~~~~-| |---------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------| 4:46 most likely pretty much like this |-21p17--------------------17h21-19p16--------------------16h19-| |------19----------------19-----------17----------------17------| |--------18------------18---------------16------------16--------| |----------19--------19-------------------18--------18----------| |------------21p14h21-----------------------19p14h19------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |19s21p17--------------------17h21-16p13--------------------13h16-| |--------19----------------19-----------14----------------14------| |----------18------------18---------------13------------13--------| |------------19--------19-------------------15--------15----------| |--------------21p14h21-----------------------16p12h16------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------| dont know after 4:57 |-24B26-24B26--| |--------------| |--------------| |--------------| |--------------| |--------------| T |------------------------------------14h17p14------------------------14h17h21p17p14--------------| |------------14--------------------14--------14--------------------14--------------14------------| |----------14--14----------------14------------14----------------14------------------14----------| |--------16------16------------16----------------16------------16----------------------16--------| |------16----------16--------16--------------------16--------16--------------------------16------| |-14h17--------------17p14h17------------------------17p14h17------------------------------17p14-| |-17-16-14----------------------14~~~~-| |--------------------------------------| |-----------11--14-13-11---14-13-------| |---------11--11---------11------------| |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------| dont know rest yet

Anyone have any other licks from this song, or corrections for these ones?

Edit: added sweeps before second "part" of the solo, they sound pretty correct when played.

Last edited by FilthyCadaver : 2006-01-15 at 02:25.

Old 2006-01-14, 22:57
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

well the ROG dudes are tabbing the whole song at the moment. Its very interesting. I dont know who is trying the solo, I think someone is but I dont wanna put pressure on em if they arent (its not been said I dont think.) Ill try this out later, tabbing anything from OWN is a feat in itself, especially that solo as its a little low in the mix. Nice work!

Old 2006-01-14, 22:59
humancorpse
Post-whore

Tim ( Cloaca here) will be doing the solo as far as I know. Oh and I remember when I was fooling around with those sweeps, I came up with something very similiare to yours filthycadaver.

Old 2006-01-14, 23:14
ImBored
Supreme Metalhead

I thought it was Tim, but I didnt want to say as I cant remember specifically reading that. The fucker had better do the synth orchestra too, or face the consequences of a legion of Extreme Death+Power metal fans. Which, i guess, is around 3 people.

Old 2006-01-14, 23:30
FilthyCadaver
New Blood

Yeah, I saw the in-progress tab at ROG, really good stuff! Fun song to play, riff two is a bit tricky to play cleanly though.
The production really does get in the way of some parts of the solo, you can barely hear them. But tabbing the riffs is probably more difficult, with the drums being so high in the mix, and the palm muting and all, especially in Angelskingarden.

Last edited by FilthyCadaver : 2006-01-14 at 23:33.

Old 2006-01-15, 09:32
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
I thought it was Tim, but I didnt want to say as I cant remember specifically reading that. The fucker had better do the synth orchestra too, or face the consequences of a legion of Extreme Death+Power metal fans. Which, i guess, is around 3 people.

Old 2006-01-20, 08:00
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Ok, I've almost finished my version of the Angelskingarden solo. Just have a few parts in the harmony of the big final run near the end to do. I've left that part out because the formatting is a bit messy at the moment.

Code:
ANGELSKINGARDEN Solo - Alex Auburn (4:34) Gtr.3 ||---------------------------------------------------------------------------| ||-14bh(15)r14~~~~--14---10---10---14p10-14p10-------------------------------| ||----------------------------------------------11------11-----11-----11-----| ||------------------------------------------------------------------------10-| ||--------------------------------------------------12------9------12--------| ||---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |------------------------------------------------------------14~~~---| |----------------------------------------------------10--14----------| |-13--10----------------------10~-14--13h14p13-11~~------------------| |---------11--------------11-----------------------------------------| |-------------11------11---------------------------------------------| |-----------------13-------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |-17~--16-17-14-16----14--------------------16~--14-16-13-14----12-----------------| |------------------17----15-17-14-15-------------------------15----14-15-14-12-----| |------------------------------------16~~~-------------------------------------14~~| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |-----------------------------------------------------------| |---------------14--14p12--------------15------14-----------| |-11~~--13--14------------14--13---14------13------11~~~~~~-| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 (4:46) |-21p17------------------17h21p17--17-23p19--------------19h23--19h22p19--21-| |------19--------------19--------19--------21----------21-----21--------21---| |--------18----------18----------------------21------21----------------------| |----------19------19--------------------------23--23------------------------| |------------21--21------------------------------21--------------------------| |--------------21------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |-21p17------------------17h21p17----16p13------------------------13h16-16-161616~-| |------19--------------19--------19\------14--------------------14-----------------| |--------18----------18---------------------13----------------13-------------------| |----------19------19-------------------------15-----13-----15---------------------| |------------21--21-----------------------------16p13--16p13-----------------------| |--------------21------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |------------------------------------------------12-------------------------| |----------12-12-15-14-14---------------12-14-15----15-14-12----------12-14-| |-11-13-14-----------------14~-11-13-14----------------------14-13-14-------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |----12-14-12-------------------14-16-14----------------14-16-17-16-14----------| |-15----------15-11-12-14h15-15----------17-15----14-15----------------17-15-14-| |----------------------------------------------17-------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |----------16-17-20p17-171717-22-22-24bf(26)~~~~--23bfh(26)~~~-| |-15-17-19-----------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 (4:59) |-----------9h13p9-------------14h17p14---------------17h21p17----------17--16----| |---------11------11---------14--------14-----------19--------19----------------19| |-------10----------10-----14------------14-------18------------18----------------| |-----11--------------11/16----------------16---19----------------19--------------| |---13---------------------------------------/21--------------------21~-----------| |-13------------------------------------------------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |----------------------------------------------14~~~\--| |------------------------------------14~---------------| |------------------11------14~-------------------------| |--------11~-----------11--------11--------11----------| |------------------------------------------------------| |---/14--------14--------------------------------------| Gtr. 3 |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------| |----------10-12-14-12-10-----------------------------------------------------------| |-10h12h14----------------14-11-14-12~12h14--\6--11h12------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------12-11-9--------------------| |------------------------------------------------------9---------12-11-9~9h12-11bhr-| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Last edited by Cloaca : 2006-01-21 at 02:03.

Old 2006-01-20, 13:28
humancorpse
Post-whore

Looks sick Tim!

Old 2006-01-20, 15:53
FilthyCadaver
New Blood

Looks awesome! That one part though on the the second last bar, sounds wierdly wrong, though. But the rest is kickass.

Old 2006-01-21, 02:04
Cloaca
C-Un(i)t
Forum Leader

Yeah you're right, I made a mistake in writing it out. The 13's should have been 14's. Above post has been fixed.

Edit: Here's something else I've been working on recently.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb AnOld ManAndAChild.ptb (20.7 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by Cloaca : 2006-01-21 at 12:47.

Old 2006-02-05, 19:44
pukey_13
New Blood

Shadows fall those who cannot speak guitar tab

Code:
Band: Shadows Fall Album: The War Within Song: Those Who Cannot Speak Copyright (c) Century Media (2004) Transcribed By: Pukey_13 Email: Pukey_13@yahoo.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tuning D G C F A D (Tuned down one whole step) intro |--------|--------|--------|--------| |------1p|0-------|------0-|--------| |----2---|--2---0-|--------|0-------| |--2-----|----2---|----2---|--2---0-| |0-------|--------|--2-----|----2---| |--------|--------|0-------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--0-----| |------0-|--------|------0-|----0---| |----3---|3-------|----5---|------0-| |--3-----|--3---3-|--5-----|--------| |1-------|----1---|3-------|3-------| accoustic 1a (play with intro) |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |2-------|----4h5-|4-------|----4---| |--------|--------|----5---|------5-| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|5-------|4-------| |3-------|----3-5-|--------|--------| |--------|--3-----|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| accoustic 1b (play with intro after accoustic 1a) |--------|--------|--------|--------| |1-------|----3h5-|3-------|----3---| |2-------|----4h5-|4---4---|----4-4-| |--------|--------|----5---|------5-| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| |--------|--------|5-------|3-------| |2-------|----2-4-|5-------|4-------| |3-------|--3-3-5-|--------|--------| |--------|--3-----|--------|--------| |--------|--------|--------|--------| riff 1a (both guitars) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----7-----5-----|4---5---4-------| |----------------|------------5---| |0-0---0-0---0-0-|--0---0---0-----| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----7-----5-----|4---4---4---5---| |----------------|----------------| |0-0---0-0---0-0-|--0---0---0-----| |----------------|----------------| riff 1b (guitar 1) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----5---5-------|5---5---5-------| |----------7-----|----------7---3-| |1-1---1-----1-1-|--1---------1---| pm . . . . . . . . . . riff 1b (guitar 2) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----4---4-------|4---4---4-------| |----------5-----|----------5---2-| |----------------|------------3---| |1-1---1-----1-1-|--1-------------| pm . . . . . . . riff 1c (both guitars) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----5-----4-----|----5---4-------| |--------------5-|------------5p0-| |----------------|----------------| |3-3---3-3---3---|3-3---3---3-----| pm . . . . . . . . . riff 2 (guitar 1)(played w/riff 1a,b,&c) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|0-0-0-0---------| |0-0-0-0---------|--------0-0-0-0-| |--------3-3-3-3-|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-|3-3-3-3-2-2-2-2-| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |0-0-0-0---------|0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-| |--------3-3-3-3-|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |2-2-2-2-3-3-3-3-|2-2-2-2-0-------| |----------------|----------------| chorus (guitar 1) play 4x |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |------4-------5-|------2-------2-| |----5-------7---|----4-------4---| |--7-------9-----|--5-------6-----| |0-------0-------|0-------0-------| pm . . . . chorus (guitar 2) play 4x |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |00000---0-------|00000-0-000-000-| pm ..... . ..... . ... ... chorus cont. (guitar 1) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |------5---------|--------------2-| |----5---9-9-7-5-|--2-5-4---2-4---| |--7-------------|3---------------| |0---------------|----------------| pm . |----------------|------------------| |----------------|------------------| |------5---------|9-7------7--------| |----5---9-9-7---|----10-9---10-9-7-| |--7-------------|------------------| |0---------------|------------------| pm . |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |------5---------|--------------2-| |----5---9-9-7-5-|--2-5-4---2-4---| |--7-------------|3---------------| |0---------------|----------------| pm . |----------------| |----------------| |------5---------| |----5---9-9-7-5-| |--7-------------| |0---------------| pm . chorus end 1 (guitar 1) |-------------------|---------------| |-------------------|---------------| |7------------------|---------------| |--10-9-7-10-9-7----|---------------| |----------------10-|7---2h32---2h3-| |-------------------|--0------0-----| chorus end 2 (guitar 1) |-------------------| |-------------------| |7------------------| |--10-9-7-10-9-7----| |----------------10-| |-------------------| chorus cont, (guitar 2) |----------------|------------------| |----------------|------------------| |----------------|------------------| |----------------|------------------| |2---------------|------5------5----| |0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|0-0-0-3----0-3----| pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |2---------------|5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-| |0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-| pm . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . chorus end 1 (guitar 2) |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------| |----------------|2---------------| |5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-|----2h3-2---2h3-| |3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-|--0-------0-----| chorus end 2 (guitar 2) |----------------| |----------------| |----------------| |----------------| |5-5-5-5-7-7-7-7-| |3-3-3-3-5-5-5-5-| interlude (both guitars) |----------------|----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------|----------------| |----------------|----------------|----------------| |0-0-0-0--------|00--00--00--00--|0-0-0-0---------| guitar 1 |15p12----------------12-17p14-------------14-17-| |------13----------13----------15-------15--------| |---------12----12----------------14--------------| |------------14----------------------16-----------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------|--------| |--------|--------| |--------|--------| |--------|--------| |--------|--------| |--------|--------|

Last edited by MetalThrashingMad : 2006-06-27 at 00:28.

Old 2006-02-06, 16:29
Theoldman
Post-whore

This tab isn't incomplete. I post this here because this isn't metal. It's done by X Japan's drummer, but it wasn't released as X Japan's song so I won't submit this. And I don't even know if this is even released in any album. Anyway, it's a very good song even if it's pretty short.

Old 2006-02-06, 19:19
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

been working on a powertab of Origin's Staring from the Abyss based on Roberts text tab.
i'm having a real trouble with the part right before the solo, i would appreciate if someone could help me out on that one.

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Last edited by Spellbound : 2006-06-07 at 11:21.

Old 2006-02-06, 19:42
humancorpse
Post-whore

Can`t really help you, but you`ve done an awesome job with this PT so far man

Old 2006-02-06, 20:10
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Here you go man, I was doodling around a while back and did a bit of Origin PTabing for Abyss...not quite as much as yours and a few things different but you may find it helpful...
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Staring from the Abyss.ptb (10.7 KB, 128 views)

Old 2006-02-06, 20:25
humancorpse
Post-whore

Here`s a bit I did of Hate Eternal`s the plague of humanity awhile ago. Not sure if it`s all correct, I kinda did these parts kinda fast. One day, I`ll have another look at it though, and hopefully finnish the tab

Code:
Band: Hate Eternal Album: I, Monarch Song: The plague of humanity Copyright (c) (RECORD LABEL) (YEAR) Version 1.0 - (DATE) Transcribed By: (YOUR NAME) Email: (YOUR EMAIL) . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tuning c# Intro |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |-----7--6-6--8-7-/6x--6--5-5-4--3-| |-4-5------------------------------| |-----5--4-4--6-5-/4x--4--3-3-2--1-| |-2-3------------------------------| Riff 1 Guitar 1 |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |-----7--6-6--8-7-/6x--6--5-5-4--3-| |-4-5------------------------------| |-----5--4-4--6-5-/4x--4--3-3-2--1-| |-2-3------------------------------| | | | | | |Guitar 2 |---------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------13-14-13\-------------------------------| |---15-14\-----15-15-15-------------15-14-11-11-11-11-11-11-10\-| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |-----7--6-6--8-7-/6x--6--5-5-4--3-| |-4-5------------------------------| |-----5--4-4--6-5-/4x--4--3-3-2--1-| |-2-3------------------------------| | | | | | |Guitar 2 |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------13-14-13\------------------------------| |---15-14\-----15-15-15-------------15-14-11-11-11\10\8\7-8-10-| |--------------------------------------------------------------| Riff 2 |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6-------7-8-6-10-9-7-13-12-10| |-0-000----------------0-000----------------------| . ... . ... |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6--7-8-9-7-6-7-6-5-6-ph-| |-0-000-----------------------------------7--| . ... |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6-------7-8-6-10-9-7-11-10-14-| |-0-000----------------0-000-----------------------| . ... . ... |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6--7-8-9-7-6-7-6-5-6-6-3-------------| |-0-000-----------------------------------4-1-3-2-1-2-3-4-| . ... Riff 1 Guitar 1 |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |-----7--6-6--8-7-/6x--6--5-5-4--3-| |-4-5------------------------------| |-----5--4-4--6-5-/4x--4--3-3-2--1-| |-2-3------------------------------| | | | | | |Guitar 2 |---------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------13-14-13\-------------------------------| |---15-14\-----15-15-15-------------15-14-11-11-11-11-11-11-10\-| |---------------------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |----------------------------------| |-----7--6-6--8-7-/6x--6--5-5-4--3-| |-4-5------------------------------| |-----5--4-4--6-5-/4x--4--3-3-2--1-| |-2-3------------------------------| | | | | | |Guitar 2 |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------13-14-13\------------------------------| |---15-14\-----15-15-15-------------15-14-11-11-11\10\8\7-8-10-| |--------------------------------------------------------------| Riff 2 |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6-------7-8-6-10-9-7-13-12-10| |-0-000----------------0-000----------------------| . ... . ... |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6--7-8-9-7-6-7-6-5-6-ph-| |-0-000-----------------------------------7--| . ... |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6-------7-8-6-10-9-7-11-10-14-| |-0-000----------------0-000-----------------------| . ... . ... |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |---------------------------------------------------------| |-------7-8-6-10-9-7-6--7-8-9-7-6-7-6-5-6-6-3-------------| |-0-000-----------------------------------4-1-3-2-1-2-3-4-| . ... Riff 3 |------------------------------------------------------------------------------- |------------------------------------- |----------------------------------- |-------6\5/8-------6\5/8-------6\5/8-8\7/9-6-------6\5/8-------6\5/8---- |-------------------------------------------5----------------------------------- |-0-000-4\3/6-0-000-4\3/6-0-000-4\3/6-6\5/7-4-0-000-4\3/6-0-000-4`3/6-----------

Old 2006-02-07, 10:44
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Here you go man, I was doodling around a while back and did a bit of Origin PTabing for Abyss...not quite as much as yours and a few things different but you may find it helpful...

thanks man, see my thread at the ROG for some comments that i made.
here is the updated version of the tab:

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Last edited by Spellbound : 2006-06-07 at 11:22.

Old 2006-02-07, 18:14
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

This is Exhorder - Exhorder, I just havent gotten around to finishing it....
Code:
Band: (Exhorder) Album: (Slaughter in the Vatican) Song: (Exhorder) Copyright (c) (Roadrunner) (1990) Version 1.0 - (DATE) Transcribed By: (travI56669) Email: (marilynmaggot@yahoo.com) . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tuning E A D G B E RIFF 1 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-11-12-----12-----12----11-11-12---------12-----12------------9\8--| |--9/10-----10-----10-----9--9/10---------10-----10------5/7-7------| |-------0000---0000---0000--------00000000---0000---0000------------| 2X |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |------------------7-7-7-7-7-7-5/4--| |-6666666666666666-5-5-5-5-5-5-3/2--| VERSE RIFF |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------10----------------------------12--| |-2------------------------10--2-------------------------12--| |-2-------------------------8--2-------------------------10--| |-0-0-0-000-000-000-0-0-0-0----0-0-0-000-000-000-0-0-0-0-----| 4X |-------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------| |--------------------------10---------------------------| |-2------------------------10--2------------------------| |-2-------------------------8--2---------5-----7-----8--| |-0-0-0-000-000-000-0-0-0-0----0-0-0-000-3-000-5-000-6--| END

Old 2006-02-08, 04:27
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Here's the pre-solo riff to Starring From the Abyss...hope it helps. I did it quite hastefully though but it shouldn't be too bad.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Starring From the Abyss Pre-Solo Riff.ptb (1.0 KB, 129 views)

Old 2006-02-09, 14:12
hot spicy
Metalhead

Code:
CANNIBAL CORPSE -BLOODTHIRST Condemned to agony (0:00) RIFF 1 gtr. 1 = 4 times |--3-times--|--1-time---| |-----------|-----------| |-----------|-----------| |-8p0-6p0---|-9p0-6p0---| |---------7-|---------8-| |-----------|-----------| (0:00) RIFF 1 gtr. 2 first 2 times | second 2 times |---3-times---|---1-time----|--------------|-------------| |-------------|-------------|--------------|-------------| |-------------|-------------|--------------|-------------| |-11p0-9p0----|-12p0-9p0----|-12p0-10p0----|-12p0-9p0----| |----------10-|----------11-|-----------11-|----------11-| |-------------|-------------|--------------|-------------| (0:07) RIFF 2 gtr. 1 = 1 time |------------------------------------------------------------------------- |------------------------------------------------------------------------- |------------------------------------------------------------------------- |------------------------------------------------------------------------- |-7-5---7-5---7-5---7-5---8-5---7-5---7-5---7-5---7-5---6-4---6-4---6-4--- |-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----7-----6-----4-----4-----4- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- -7-4---6-4---6-4---6-4---6-4---5-3---5-3---5-3---6-3---5-3---5-3---5-3--- -----6-----6-----6-----6-----5-----5-----5-----5-----5-----5-----5-----5- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------- -5-3---5-2---5-3---5-2---5-3---5-2---5-3---5-2--- -----5-----4-----5-----4-----5-----4-----5-----4- . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . (0:07) RIFF 2 gtr. 2 = 1 time |------------------------------------------------------------------------ |------------------------------------------------------------------------ |-7---9---15---9---10--9---7---15---------------------------------------- |-----------------------------------------------777777------------------- |-5---7---13---7---8---7---5---13---444444666666------666666777777666666- |------------------------------------------------------------------------ .................................... ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------5---7---13---7---8---7---5---13---------------------------- -777777-----------------------------------------------------555555------- -------444444-3---5---11---5---6---5---3---11---222222444444------444444- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ............ ........................ ----------------------- ----------------------- ----------------------- -------------555555-ph- -555555444444-------2-- ----------------------- .................. (0:21) RIFF 3 gtr 1 = 4 times |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------777777-----------------------------------------| |-6-4---6-4---444444-------8p6-6p0---8p0-6p0---8p0-6p0---9p0-6p0---| |-4-2-6-4-2-6----------------------7---------7---------7---------8-| |-----4-----4------------------------------------------------------| . . . . . . (0:21) RIFF 3 gtr 2 = 4 times |------------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------101010101010-----------------------------------------| |-6-4---6-4---777777-------------8p6-6p0---8p0-6p0---8p0-6p0---9p0-6p0---| |-4-2-6-4-2-6----------------------------7---------7---------7---------8-| |-----4-----4------------------------------------------------------------| . . . . . . last time before jumping into RIFF 2 again: both gtr. BREAK |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-8p0-6p0---8p0-6p0---8p0-6p0---9p0-6p0---| |---------7---------7---------7---------8-| |-----------------------------------------| again RIFF 2 = 1 time there’s a little change for gtr.2 : |------------------------------------------------------------------------ |------------------------------------------------------------------------ |-7---9---15---9---10--9---7---15---------------------------------------- |-----------------------------------------------777777------------------- |-5---7---13---7---8---7---5---13---444444666666------666666777777666666- |------------------------------------------------------------------------ .................................... (here) ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------5---7---13---7---8---7---5--------------------------------- -777777-----------------------------------------------------555555------- -------444444-3---5---11---5---6---5---3--2-2-2-222222444444------444444- ------------------------------------------0-0-0-------------------------- ............ . . . ........................ ----------------------- ----------------------- ----------------------- -------------555555-ph- -555555444444-------2-- ----------------------- .................. again RIFF 3 = 3 times RIFF 3 / fourth time gtr. 1 |--------------------------| |--------------------------| |-------------------777777-| |-6-4---6-4---444444-------| |-4-2-6-4-2-6--------------| |-----4-----4--------------| . . . . . . RIFF 3 / fourth time gtr. 2 |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------| |-------------------101010101010-| |-6-4---6-4---777777-------------| |-4-2-6-4-2-6--------------------| |-----4-----4--------------------| . . . . . . again RIFF 1 = 4 times before going into the slow part: gtr. 1 / BREAK |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------| |-8p0-5p0---7p0-4p0---6p0-3p0---5p0-2p0---| |---------7---------6---------5---------4-| |-----------------------------------------| gtr. 2 / BREAK |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------| |-11p0-8p0----10p0-7p0---9p0-6p0---8p0-5p0---| |----------10----------9---------8---------7-| |--------------------------------------------| go on...

If someone want to finish this shit feel free.
I gave it up because i'm not sure about the beginning.
This pull offs to nowhere thing is weird.
It sounds good but i don't think this is it.
Anyway i was pissed off by this so i quit.

Old 2006-02-13, 21:41
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I'm not good at technical death metal tabs... does anyone know if this is correct?
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Oppressor - Corrosion.ptb (2.0 KB, 146 views)

Old 2006-02-14, 07:04
rapeandruin
Post-whore

hmmm some gothic slam...tempo is wrong and the 2nd riff is a little off....although I can play it right I can't write it right ha...also pre-chorus below below

Code:
PRE-CHORUS |------------------------| |------------------------| |------------------------| |--------4/5-4-----4/5-2-| |--------2/3-2-----2/3-0-| |-0-0000-------000-------|
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Gothic Slam - Who Died and Made You God-.ptb (2.2 KB, 139 views)

Old 2006-02-14, 15:32
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I'm not good at technical death metal tabs... does anyone know if this is correct?

Not sure on the correctness but I'm willing to bet that the note played at the 20th fret on the high E is actually a pinch harmonic on the 8th fret.

Old 2006-02-25, 02:58
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeandruin
hmmm some gothic slam...tempo is wrong and the 2nd riff is a little off....although I can play it right I can't write it right ha...also pre-chorus below below

Haha holy shit, what a great band. I can't believe anyone other than me listens to these guys. Freedom is a way of life, who are you to criticize!?

Old 2006-02-27, 00:04
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Here's a good bulk of a powertab for Hate Eternal's "To Know Our Enemies"...I'm posting it here because I don't know when I'll get it done. I got most of it done before all the dijereedo (??) and ambient and solo parts.

Of course it's based on Rob's tab.
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Hate Eternal - To Know Our Enemies.ptb (15.3 KB, 154 views)

Old 2006-02-27, 18:22
k13m
Post-whore

only ash remains solo - necrophagist

nvm the timing, i couldnt be asred to get he timing right, notes are 99% right though

< no wonder hes mad!!

Old 2006-02-27, 22:11
younguitarist
Post-whore

cool

Old 2006-02-28, 05:31
*insert name here*
Jono

Nice k13m.

Old 2006-02-28, 17:55
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Haha holy shit, what a great band. I can't believe anyone other than me listens to these guys. Freedom is a way of life, who are you to criticize!?

fuck yeah...updated verison below...fixed the tempo maybe I added something too I forget
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Gothic Slam - Who Died and Made You God-.ptb (2.7 KB, 134 views)

Old 2006-03-09, 03:23
AaronDonahue
Metalhead

I tabbed the opening riff to Create The Infinite by Nevermore. I don't think I'll ever finish this though...

Old 2006-03-21, 00:53
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Hatchet to the Head

Here's a powertab of Hatchet to the Head I've been working on. I know the interlude/intro reprise isn't correct at the moment but the real reason I'm posting this here is to get any feedback on how the Pre-chorus and Chorus sound timing wise because this Pat O'Brien stuff as many of you know is fucking tricky as hell...
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Cannibal Corpse - Hatchet to the Head.ptb (13.0 KB, 122 views)

Old 2006-03-24, 19:58
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Did I ever post this... ?
Attached Files
File Type: ptb Endless War.ptb (17.8 KB, 123 views)

Old 2006-03-24, 20:27
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Don't think so.

Old 2006-03-25, 01:10
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

I learned some of Cacophony - The Ninja recently, and the tabs around the net.. the fingering doesn't seem to make sense. I think this is correct:

Code:
|------------------------------------------------| |----------------------------6-8-6h8p6-----------| |------------------7-8-7---7------------8-7-8-5--| |---------------10-------8-----------------------| |---------10-11----------------------------------| |-8-10-11----------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------8-----------6-----------------------| |-------8---------------8---------8---8-------8----6h11p6---------------| |---5-8---8-5-8-5---5-8---8---5-8-------8-5-8-------------7---8-\-10-10-| |-5---------------5---------8-------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------------------|

Old 2006-04-04, 13:55
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

this is what i've got so far of the brain removal device powertab.
tell me what you guys think of it.

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Last edited by Spellbound : 2006-06-07 at 11:20.

Old 2006-04-04, 16:03
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Good stuff so far man. My only irk is the time signature....I dunno. When I hear it I know it's a Pat song so there's a lot more going on than meets the eye. I personally would have done it in odd meters that add up to 4/4, but that's just me.

Anywhoooo...good one...

Old 2006-04-04, 16:15
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

yeah well, you never know when it comes to Pat
do you think the pull-offs in riff 5 sounds good in 16th notes?

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2006-04-04, 20:33
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Yeah, sounds good on a quick listen.

Oh, and the verse riff would sound much better in 12/8 IMO

Old 2006-04-05, 01:01
x-actly
New Blood

This song is Chants in declaration by Hate Eternal. This is the first tab I've ever written out on my own, so you'll have to forgive me if it's hard to read. See if any of you guys can help me figure the rest.

thanks!

Code:
RIFF 1 GTR 1 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------999-----999-----999-------------999------999----------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |444-222-000------000-----000-----444-222-000------000-----000-555--| GTR 2 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |666------------------------------666-------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |----222-000-77777777777777777777-----222-000-77777777777777777555--| There is a last part to this first riff I cannot make out. Riff 2 GTR 1 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------22442244554422-?---------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |000022220000-------------------------------------------------------| GTR 2 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |000022220000000000000000/555555555555444444442222------------------| GTR 1 |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------224422445544777--------666---444-----------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |000022220000---------------55554444---222--------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |00002222000000000000000000077777777777555555552222-----------------| Another riff part cannot make out on riff 2. Riff 3 GTR 1 & 2 ?? |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |7--4--6--------3-/6--6--3--5--2--3--5------------------------------| |---------2-2-2-----------------------------------------------------| |5--2--4--0-0-0-1-/4--4--1--3--0--1--3------------------------------| . . . |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------------| |7--4--6--------3-/6--10-9/10--9\7--6-7-6-7-9-----------------------| |---------2-2-2-----------------------------------------------------| |5--2--4--0-0-0-1-/4--8--7/8---7\5--4-5-4-5-7-----------------------|

Old 2006-04-05, 01:14
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Hard to tell...I don't have this song on hand and it's been a while since I've listened to it...but keep it up...good to see you working on it.

Old 2006-04-05, 10:14
Spellbound
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Yeah, sounds good on a quick listen.

Oh, and the verse riff would sound much better in 12/8 IMO

blobborob said that riff 5 sounds wrong, but he's fixing a video lesson for that riff for me.

Quote:
argh fkn gorguts

Old 2006-04-08, 11:59
Empyrean
New Blood

This is a song by Earth, but i don't have my copy of Pentastar with me so im not really sure which song it is, i think it is the introduction which is the same riff as the last song but the last song has a lead guitar over it i think. if you know which song it is and if it complete please tell me

|--------------------------------------|
|-9-9-9-9-5-5-5-5---------------------|
|-7-7-7-7-3-3-3-3-7-7-7-7------------|
|-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-5-5-5-5-5h7-3^-0*-|

Old 2006-04-14, 00:23
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Not sure about what I do have for this but it should be alright, maybe one day i'll finish this....
Code:
Band: (Death) Album: (Scream Bloody Gore) Song: (Mutilation) Copyright (c) (Combat) (1988?) Version 1.0 Transcribed By: (travI56669) Email: (marilynmaggot@yahoo.com) . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tuning D VERSE RIFF |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------3/4-3-| |----------3/4-3----------4/6-5----------3/4-3--5/6-5--1/2-1-| |-00000000-1/2-1-00000000-3/4-3-00000000-1/2-1--3/4-3--------| ........ ........ ........ PRE-CHORUS |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------| |------------------------------3----| |-4444444433333333222222221111------| |-----------------------------------| ............................ CHORUS |-------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------------| |----------6/7-6----------9/10-9-----------6/7-6--6--5--4--3--| |-44444444-4/5-4-77777777-7/-8-7-444444444-4/5-4--4--3--2--1--| |-------------------------------------------------------------| ........ ........ ......... INTERLUDE FILL |----------------------------------------------|----------| |----------------------------------------------|----------| |----------------------------------------------|----------| |----------------------------------------------|----------| |-------------01111000000----------------------|----------| |-222111000000---------------------------------|-222-111--| ....................... RIFF 5 |-------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------| |-4-----5-----4-----5-----4-----5-----------------------| |-2-----3-----2-----3-----2-----3-------------11111111--| |---000---000---000---000---000---000-11111111----------| ... ... ... ... ... ... ................ SOLO |-875-------------------------------------------------------------------| |-----875---8~--875----------------------------------------------------------| |---------5---------764---6~--653---------------------------------------------| |-----------------------4---------653---5~---------------------------------| |-------------------------------------3--------------------------------| |--------------------------------------------------------------------| END

Some Holy Deception.... These riffs should be better than the versions that are on the site already....
Code:
Band: Deicide Album: Legion Song: Holy Deception Copyright (c) roadrunner 1992 Transcribed By: trav156669 Email: marilynmaggot@yahoo.com . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill |------------------|-------------------| |------------------|-------------------| |------------------|-------------------| |------------------|-------------------| |-3222222254444333-|-3222222-----------| |-1000000032222111-|-1000000--65306530-| ............ ....... ........ light palm muting |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------------------------54---43----| |----------33332222---------22221111---------33332222-4-32-4-21-2--| |-000000000--------000000000--------000000000--------02---02----0--| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------2-3--| |-3333222222221111----------------3333222222221111-2-4------| |-----------------3333222211112222-----------------0-2------| END

Last edited by travI56669 : 2006-04-14 at 00:29.

Old 2006-04-14, 00:45
travI56669
Supreme Metalhead

Here are some corrections of tabs on the site (does this count?) I went to email the dudes who did these but they didn't reply.... Can I submit these tabs as long as I list them as a co-author (or me the co-author...whatever) even though they don't know about it?
I think just the first riff is different....
Code:
Band: (Death) Album: (Spiritual Healing) Song: (Defensive Personalities) Copyright (c) (Relativity/Combat) (1990) Version 1.0 - (1-6-04) Transcribed By: (BestialWarrior) Email: (Bestialson2003@yahoo.com) . - palm mute / - slide up to \ - slide down to ~ - vibrato h - hammer on b - Bend p - pull off Suffixes for bend t - tap f - full bend h - half bend ph - pinched harmonic q - quarter bend t - tap bend * - see comment ^ - Hold bend r release bend x - Stuccatto ~ - vibrato bend , - slight palm mute () - ghost note, sustained note " - tremolo note <> - Trill Tunning : D Riff#1. Fast. |------------------------------------|| |------------------------------------|| |------------------------------------|| |------------------------------------|| |-6--------7-----------------6-------|| |---555555---555555-8-555555---5-6-7-|| ...... ...... ...... . . . Riff#2. Fast/Choppy like... |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |----------------------7/8--------------------2-3-|| |000222333000222333000-5/6-000222333000222333-0-1-|| ..................... .................. Riff#3. Slow. Riff#3. Guitar 2. Guitar 1.(4 times) (2 times) (2 times) |----------------|| |----------------|----------------|| |----------------|| |----------------|----------------|| |----------------|| |----------------|----------------|| |----------------|| |----------------|----7-8-----6-5-|| |----5-6-----4-3-|| |----5-6-----4-3-|5-6-----8-7-----|| |3-4-----6-5-----|| |3-4-----6-5-----|----------------|| Riff#4. Down stroke picking/ Slight p.m. where indicated.. |-------------------------|| |-------------------------|| |-------------------------|| |-------------------------|| |------555666------444333-|| |333444------666555-------|| ......''''''......'''''' Riff#5A. Chorus. Fast.. #5b. (2 times) (2 times) |-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------| |-----------------------------------------|44444444667777666633333333666777999| |-----------------------------------------|-----------------------------------| |44444444667777666633333333666777999777666|-----------------------------------| ......................................... ................................... (Chorus, Continued...) |------|| |------|| Repeat#5a 2 times, then 5b once.. |------|| |777666|| |------|| |------|| ...... Riff#6. *(check on repeating riffs,bottom) |------------------------|-----------------------------|| |------------------------|-----------------------------|| |------------------------|-----------------------------|| |4----6-7-6--3----6-7-9-7|-6--4----6-7-6--3----6-7-9-7-|| |------------------------|-----------------------------|| |------------------------|-----------------------------|| Riff#7a. Interlude.. (2 times) |-------------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| |---8-9-6-8---6--------8-9---9-10-7-9----7---10-9-------|| |-6---------9---8-9-11-----7----------10---9------10-9--|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| Riff#7b. Interlude, cont.. (2 times) |-------------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| |---8-9-6-8---6--------8-9---9-10-7-9----7---10-9-------|| |-6---------9---8-9-11-----7----------10---9------10-9--|| |-------------------------------------------------------|| Riff#8. (during the first solo.)/Fast.. |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |000000000000111111111111444444444444333333333333-|| ................................................ Riff#9. (during the second solo.)/Fast.. |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |-------------------------------------------------|| |222222222222333333333333-------------------------|| |------------------------333333333333444444444444-|| ................................................ Repeat Riffs# 1,2,1,3,4,4,5b(only play up to asterisk, then: End Riff. |----|| |----|| |----|| |----|| |3-4-|| |1-2-|| END note: this one is one of my favs on the tape/cd. I first heard this tune on the radio back in 1991. Leprosy was my first Death tape. I'm looking for the darn thing and I can't find it!.. Anyways, any questions, comments, email me..:[ Violent one minute, Calm the next...Defensive Personalities.!!...

Riff C and D are corrections I did....
Code:
DEATH - LEFT TO DIE From the Album LEPROSY COPYRIGHT 1988 RELATIVITY RECORDS INC. Version 1.0 - October 1998 Transcription Done by: Kerry Vick (nucleusmetal@home.com) Notation: When two guitars are listed play all guitars simultaneously. b = bend / = slide up a.h. = artificial bf= bend full br= bend release harmonic h = hammer-on \ = slide down n.h. = harmonic p = pull-off . = palm mute(pm) t = tapping " = tremolo picking > = abrupt stop ~ = vibrato Tuning = D (D,G,C,F,A,D) Riff A |----------------------------------------------------------| |-5-4h54---------------------------------------------------| |--------6-5h6p5-------------------------------------------|GTRS I |----------------7-6h7p6-------------------------------2-5-| & II |------------------------7-6h7p6-----------------------2-5-| |--------------------------------7-6h7p6-4-6-4-3-4-3/1-0-3-| Play Riff A one time Riff B.1 |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------| |--------------------------------------|GTRS I |--------------------------------------| & II |--------6~-5----------5h6-----5h6-----| |-4--6-7-----6-5~--6-7-----6-7-----7-6-| . . . . . . . . . Riff B.2 |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------|GTR I |-------------------------------------| |-------6~--5---------5h6-----5h6-----| |-4--6-7-----6-5~-6-7-----6-7-----7-6-| | . . . . . . . . . | | | |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------| |-------8~--7---------7h8-----7h8-----|GTR II |-6--8-9-----8-7~-8-9-----8-9-----9-8-| |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------| Play Riff B.1 two times Play Riff B.2 two times RIFF C |------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------| |-------3---------------------------3------------------|GTRS I |-2-----3------2--3--6--------2-----3------2--3--6--5--| & II |-2-----1------2--3--6--------2-----1------2--3--6--5--| |-0-0-0----0-0-0--1--4--3<4>--0-0-0----0-0-0--1--4--3--| . . . . . . . . Play Riff C play four times Riff D |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |------------------------------------------------------------------| |-------------ph5p4p0-ph7p6p0-ph5p4p0-ph4p3p0-111111111------------| |-222222222222------------------------------------------111111111--| ............ ......... ......... Play Riff D six times Riff E |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------|GTRS I |-22222222-----------------------| & II |----------11111111--------------| |-------------------333333333333-| ........ ........ ............ continuation of Riff E |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------|GTRS I |--------------------------------| & II |-22222222-----------------------| |----------11111111-000000000000-| ........ ........ ............ Play Riff E four times Riff F |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------| |-------------------------------------|GTRS I |-------------------------------------| & II |-----2--------2--------6--------6----| |-000---00-000---00-444---44-444---44-| ... .. ... .. ... .. ... .. continuation of Riff F |------------------------------------| |------------------------------------| |------------------------------------|GTRS I |-------------------------------a.h.-| & II |-----3--------3--------5--------5~--| |-111---11-111---11-333---33-333-----| ... .. ... .. ... .. ... Play Riff F six times Riff G - Solo 1 |-------------| |-------------| |----5--------| |-2--5-4-6--3-| |-2--3-4-6--3-| |-0----2-4--1-| Play Riff G eight times Riff H |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------|GTRS I |----------3------5------7/6-----| & II |----------3------5------5/4-7/6-| |-00000000-1-0000-3-0000-----5/4-| ........ .... .... continuation of Riff H |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------| |--------------------------------|GTRS I |----------3------5----------4\5-| & II |----------3------5------4\5-2\3-| |-00000000-1-0000-3-0000-2\3-----| ........ .... .... Play Riff H eight Play Riff C eight times Play Riff D six times Play Riff E eight times END.

Old 2006-04-15, 09:51
Unanything
Post-whore

Code:
Meshuggah - Corridor Of Chameleons Solo - Tapped Part This part is all tapped. The T's denote tapping with the picking hand. The rest is by the fretting hand. To get the timing for it, you must listen to the record carefully and closely to locate the higher notes as to the apathetic listener this can sound like a complete blur of notes. Much like you may do in legato, you should not let your fingers stay on the fretboard like when hammering on. Keep the fingers above the fretboard and hammer down hard so you get a clear, resonant sound. You don't have a pick for support. The solo is all 16th notes, so each --- is in fact -. T T T T Eb[------------------][---------18-8-----] Bb[---------18-8-----][------------------] Gb[17-8--9--------9--][17-8--9--------9--] Db[------------------][------------------] Ab[------------------][------------------] Eb[------------------][------------------] Bb[------------------][------------------] T T T T T T T Eb[---------17-8--------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------------------------17-9--10-------------------19-13----] Gb[17-8--9--------11-18-8--12----------18-11-9--------------------] Db[---------------------------------------------19-12-15-------16-] Ab[---------------------------------------------------------------] Eb[---------------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------------------------------------------------------------] T T T T T T T Eb[---------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------20-13-------------20-13-20-13----------20-13-15-] Gb[---------------------------------------------------------] Db[20-13-16-------16-20-13-16-------------20-13-16----------] Ab[---------------------------------------------------------] Eb[---------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------------------------------------------------------] T T T T T T T Eb[---------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------20-13-20-13----------20-13----------------------] Gb[---------------------------------------------------------] Db[20-13-16-------------20-13-16-------16-20-13-16-19-13-15-] Ab[---------------------------------------------------------] Eb[---------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------------------------------------------------------] T T T T Eb[---------------------------------] Bb[19-12-13-------------------------] Gb[---------19-12-13/19-12-19-10-11/] Db[---------------------------------] Ab[---------------------------------] Eb[---------------------------------] Bb[---------------------------------] T T T T Eb[------------------------------------------------------------] Bb[---------------12----------------12\------------------------] Gb[19-11-19-10-11----19-11-19-10-11----------------------------] Db[------------------------------------------------------------] Ab[------------------------------------------------------------] Eb[------------------------------------------------------------] Bb[------------------------------------------------------------]

HAHA!

Wow, that's one hellish solo to tab. I was using Zen technique to help me hear out the notes!

It's part of a tab for this song I'll soon be submitting.
Enjoy.

(For Sick Steve!)

Quote:

Quote: