MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands

Old 2004-09-12, 01:03
metalpro
Senior Metalhead

pantera is fuckin awesome, almost every song ive heard from them ive liked.

scream when u feel the pain. i probly wont stop.

Old 2004-09-12, 16:04
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
I haven't listened to it for a while, so you're probably right. Isn't it just the same shit as Vile, though?

By the way, that's a lot to quote to just respond to an aside.

I'd write something to get back on topic at the end here, but I'm drawing a blank.

Yes, it is a lot to quote, I was too lazy to cut around to the only sentence I was responding to. It's the same shit off Vile, but Barnes makes everything sound gay on the demo, which makes it pretty obvious to me (I'm not sure why people are so upset over this) why Corpse kicked him out. He just didn't fit in well with the direction they were trying to go.

I would apologize for again getting off topic, but I don't really give a shit.

Last edited by ChrisRezendes : 2004-09-12 at 16:42.

Old 2004-09-12, 16:10
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill_420
I used to get stoned and drunk and watch their vids over and over.

Whoa Val!

the incredible hulk bit at the beggining is classic.

Old 2004-09-12, 16:59
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

People get upset because that's what people are for. And they don't appreciate Gallery of Suicide. Plus, Corpsegrinder makes it easier by basically advertising the fact that he's in as a gun for hire, which pisses some people off because 'he's not really a part of the band, man.'

Barnes doesn't fit in well with any direction now. There was a time I actually kinda sorta liked Six Feet Under - though, as I think about it, it was mostly that one song where he made allusions to all his CC work - but it didn't last very long.

Old 2004-09-13, 00:58
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Gallery of Suicide is my favorite CC album, although that's probably just bias because it's the first album of theirs that I bought (as well as the first death metal album I ever heard). Holy shit, I just realized your avatar has a picture of David Cross. That guy kicks too much ass. I wonder what his buddy Bob Odenkirk has been up to, lately...

Old 2004-09-13, 01:16
PST 88
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Bob's slayme's avatar, incidentally. We have matching ones. It's cute.

Aside from that, he seems to be getting more into a film career after Melvin Goes to Dinner. I remember he was hosting a midnight movie for the Sundance channel. But I really know nothing.

I'm the same way about Gallery, but it wasn't my first. It was, however, the one that got me into them. Before it I was ambivalent; afterwards I was glad to know a 'local' band could actually do a great record.

Old 2004-09-13, 01:37
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

My favorite Cannibal Corpse album is definetly 'Follow the Leader' \m/\m/\m/

Gallery of Suicide is great. It has 'From Skin to Liquid' on it.

Old 2004-09-13, 01:42
The Execrator
Noob lud

slaughtered is panteras best song

Old 2004-09-13, 21:57
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by CANNIBALCORPSE

Gallery of Suicide is great. It has 'From Skin to Liquid' on it.

One of the few CC songs I've heard.
Cool fucking song though.
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-14, 12:06
Locust-Star
New Blood

Cemetary gates is the best pantera song(although some may disagree)
rip-cfh

Old 2004-09-14, 13:48
fatdanny
Post-whore

My favourite album is the great southern trendkill. Suicide note ptII and the underground in america are great songs

Old 2004-09-14, 22:36
younguitarist
Post-whore

PANTERA's 'Best Of' CD Certified Gold

PANTERA's career overview CD, "The Best of Pantera: Far Beyond the Great Southern Cowboys' Vulgar Hits!" (Elektra/Rhino), has been certified gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) for shipments of more than 500,000 copies in the U.S.

The 16-song "Vulgar Hits!" CD, originally issued in September 2003, was packaged with a bonus DVD boasting 12 videos, including two live performances. The bulk of the material was culled from the band's six major-label releases, but also included were non-album cuts "Cat Scratch Fever" (a cover of the TED NUGENT song that originally appeared on the Polygram soundtrack to "Detroit Rock City") and the BLACK SABBATH cover "Hole in the Sky", previously available only on import.

As reported here last month, PANTERA's "Vulgar Display of Power" (Elektra) was recently certified double-platinum by the RIAA, signifying shipments of more than 2,000,000 units in the U.S. since its February 25, 1992 release.

Old 2004-09-15, 21:05
lamb_of_god
Supreme Metalhead

Anyone who likes metal and doesn't at least know who they are needs to get a serious education. Pantera kick ass!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Everything is funny you just gotta look at it the right way.

Quote:
You know I believe in a ruling class, particuarly since I rule.

-Randal, Clerks

scientology

MySpace

scientology

Old 2004-09-19, 03:50
andrewc
Post-whore
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exploding Lobster
Who here likes this band? They are my favorite! Why do you like them? Which songs? Album? Member?

i here likes this band! they are not my favourite though! i like them because they are good! domination, cemetary gates, suicide note part 1 and 2, great southern trendkill, cowboys, underground in america! cowboys from hell!! dimebag rox my sox!

Old 2004-09-19, 14:34
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Songsomination, Cfh, Cemetary Gates, Hollow, Regular people (conceit), Mouth for war, This love, Strength beyond Strength, 5 minutes alone, Shedding skin, Slaughtered, TgsTk, War Nerve, 13 Steps, Floods, The Underground in America, We'll grind that axe for a long time, Yesterday don't mean shit. (that's just some of 'em)

Album:The great southern trendkill

Memberimebag
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-19, 14:44
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trendkill_420
Songsomination

Memberimebag

Don't you hate it when that happens? ungeons & ragons. oo in my ocket. I used to do that on Yahoo! Chat by accident.

Meh, what the fuck am I talking about.

Old 2004-09-19, 14:48
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Yeah, i noticed it but i'm lazy. And it adds style

No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-19, 16:14
DeathCS
Wasted Custom User title

, SUP?!?!?!

Old 2004-09-22, 00:46
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

SUP.....per?

Mmmmmmmmm, supper.
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...

Old 2004-09-22, 01:29
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Anyways. Pantera.

Old 2004-09-23, 00:00
NuMetalBastard
Metalhead
Banned

Quote:
Who here likes this band? They are my favorite! Why do you like them? Which songs? Album? Member?

I just started listening to them. I love them too. They know how to shred, man!

Old 2004-09-23, 18:32
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

Overrated

Pantera is like In Flames, Black Label Society, Dummy Burger, Dark Tranquility, Opethetic, Cannibal Corpse (whom i like on the first 2 or 3 albums), Deicide (Good couple albums), and Morbid Angel (... Nocturnus is better); They are talked about because they tried to popularize something (metal) by going commercial/poppy or riding a trend train (or in the case of MA, Deicide, and CC it was an accident and i dont blame them for becomming popular i blame them for the gay music they made after becoming popular)

Also Pantera are infamous for those faggot slam riffs and drop tuned gayness, that is vehemently copied by bands that are thoroughly gheyed up.

Thats my 2 cents

Old 2004-09-23, 22:40
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

I give Pantera credit, and they are good, but I don't listen to much of their music. I think just like a lot of bands out there such as Metalica they are overated like the guy before me stated. Anyways, my favorite song by them is Shedding Skin, I cannot get over how sexy that main riff sounds (my opinion).

"Choices always were a problem for you.
What you need is someone strong to guide you.
Deaf and blind and dumb and born to follow,
what you need is someone strong to use you...
like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-09-24, 04:16
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidonlord666
Pantera is like In Flames, Black Label Society, Dummy Burger, Dark Tranquility, Opethetic, Cannibal Corpse (whom i like on the first 2 or 3 albums), Deicide (Good couple albums), and Morbid Angel (... Nocturnus is better); They are talked about because they tried to popularize something (metal) by going commercial/poppy or riding a trend train (or in the case of MA, Deicide, and CC it was an accident and i dont blame them for becomming popular i blame them for the gay music they made after becoming popular)

Also Pantera are infamous for those faggot slam riffs and drop tuned gayness, that is vehemently copied by bands that are thoroughly gheyed up.

Thats my 2 cents

You sound like somebody who copies what everybody else says when they say that anytime a band gets popular they either A: start to suck, or B: sold out to get popular in the first place. Cannibal Corpse and Morbid Angel are both still excellent bands. Just because Cannibal Corpse don't play simple thrash riffs anymore doesn't make them suck, I have no idea how you people get that. Please explain to me how Morbid Angel suck now, I always hear people try to say this without anything real to say to show how they suck now. They say it because everybody else says it. I have a feeling you are just like them, although you could easily prove me wrong by showing me exactly how Morbid Angel and Cannibal Corpse suck now in an intelligent and descriptive manner.

Old 2004-09-24, 18:22
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

I never much liked Morbid Angel but Altars of Madness was good, I just think they have been talked about way to much for what little they actually produced. I am not a fan of the sound they created IMO Vader and Earlier Nile sounded like them and countless other bands that i dislike, and Trey has a fucking rockstar attitude, saying stuff like there is no metal scene and Morbid Angel are the only True Death Metal band, I am not saying i can out play him or anything he is good technically and what not, i just hate the style and how people give him so much fucking credit for what? Blessed are the Sick? common the album is not that good.

Also another reason to dislike him is he bashed one of my beloved bands quite vehemently in the early 90's (that band being Death), And around where i live all it is is fags in Mudvayne, Morbid Angel, Opethetic, In Fags, and what ever else is the flavor of the week shirts and I just grew to have contempt for the band, and also i have Heard the latter stuff Gateways was cool it was Doomish, but common Heretic? Am i the only one who thought that was a little gay? or am i just imagining the gay sound that was flying out of my speakers when i turned that shit on.

And on the Cannibal Corpse issue I tried to make it seem like they were popular but i still liked them, I dont mind their newer style, Gore Obsessed was cool Wretched Spawn had afew ok moments, but you give me Eaten Back to Life or Butchered at Birth anyday and i would forget about this new crap.

Yet i regress i wasnt trying to say Morbid Angel and Canni were gay, i was more pointing out they are overrated.

Old 2004-09-24, 18:28
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Exactly what Chris said. Plus, I don't see any point in those bands career when they went to being specifically popular...if anything the underground grew, more people got into DM, it wasn't like a bunch of Korn fans finding the music closer to whiny nu-metal. Even as they gained more fans, I don't see how the music "gheyed up". CC and MA advanced musically and technically while Deicide put out two sub-par records to get out of their Roadrunner contract (I believe).

Old 2004-09-24, 19:09
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

is it just me or someone just said that Cannibal Corpse are doing gay music?

between this and "magical black metal", i've heard it all.

Old 2004-09-24, 21:43
NuMetalBastard
Metalhead
Banned

Today and yesterday I've really gotten into my pantera CD. They Kick ass.

Old 2004-09-25, 03:58
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
I never much liked Morbid Angel but Altars of Madness was good, I just think they have been talked about way to much for what little they actually produced. I am not a fan of the sound they created IMO Vader and Earlier Nile sounded like them and countless other bands that i dislike, and Trey has a fucking rockstar attitude, saying stuff like there is no metal scene and Morbid Angel are the only True Death Metal band, I am not saying i can out play him or anything he is good technically and what not, i just hate the style and how people give him so much fucking credit for what? Blessed are the Sick? common the album is not that good.

Also another reason to dislike him is he bashed one of my beloved bands quite vehemently in the early 90's (that band being Death), And around where i live all it is is fags in Mudvayne, Morbid Angel, Opethetic, In Fags, and what ever else is the flavor of the week shirts and I just grew to have contempt for the band, and also i have Heard the latter stuff Gateways was cool it was Doomish, but common Heretic? Am i the only one who thought that was a little gay? or am i just imagining the gay sound that was flying out of my speakers when i turned that shit on.

I disagree with just about everything you said, but I appreciate the way you said it. Blessed are the Sick is an excellent album, the better albums usually take a few listens before there is true appreciation. They are far from overrated, the reason why they are so revered is because not only were they an excellent band, but they were also highly influential which is something far too many people ignore today. And when I say that, I don't necessarily mean that Morbid Angel's influence is ignored, but that too many people don't give credit where credit is due to bands that made metal what it is today.

Either of Morbid Angel's first two albums are way better than the simple thrash that Cannibal Corpse were playing on their first two albums. Butchered at Birth is far and away a sentimental favorite of mine, and it will always be in my rotation, but the actual quality of the first two CC albums and the first two MA albums is incomparable. Morbid Angel were tighter, far better composed/written, and far more complex. I won't even mention the solos, seriously, they can't even be brought up. On the same note, Cannibal Corpse today is far better than Cannibal Corpse of 1992, for the same reasons I brought up before. They are much tighter, the songs are composed better, and far more complex. Well, except the solos, MA can still outsolo CC any day of the week.

I don't have Heretic, so I can't really comment on it. I have the first 3 albums, and I used to have Domination, Fomulas Fatal to the Flesh, and Gateways to Annihilation on tape (they are all missing). I don't know what "rock star" attitude you are referring to. I've never heard him say that Morbid Angel are the only true death metal band, and if he ever did say that, it would be idiotic. I also never knew anything about him trashing Death or Shuldiner, and I'd be a little surprised if he did. If you have links to interviews that would show he said either of those things, I (and I'm sure lots of other people here) would certainly be interesting in seeing it. I'd appreciate it, I know that.

Old 2004-09-26, 00:44
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
i have Heard the latter stuff Gateways was cool it was Doomish, but common Heretic? Am i the only one who thought that was a little gay? or am i just imagining the gay sound that was flying out of my speakers when i turned that shit on.

Gateways kicks ass, and yeah Heretic is weak...some good tracks, but overall its not that good.

Old 2004-09-26, 01:55
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Cleansed in Pestilence and Enshrined by Grace are fucking amazing songs if you ask me.

Old 2004-09-26, 17:57
Nothingface4TehWin
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuMetalBastard
I just started listening to them. I love them too. They know how to shred, man!

Let's hope they can kill the nu metal inside you.
Pantera are underrated I think - they're much better than Metallica in every single way, and deserve to be crowned kings of metal. I personally like Hollow and Cemetary Gates, but cowboys from hell and im broken are good too.
Somebody ate our dad, we will throw rocks at him from the sky, and put black ants in his air vents. You will make me so mad that I spurt out black semen into your mouth. I will use a megaphone to tell you I'm angry, then hit the air with a hammer, while standing on snakes. I call the grim reaper to cut open his head and eat his brain like in the film Hannibal, then cut his throat and stab his chest with scorpians.
Oh Kali
Oh Sekhmet
Oh Dagon.

Old 2004-09-26, 17:59
Nothingface4TehWin
Senior Metalhead

Quote:

And on the Cannibal Corpse issue I tried to make it seem like they were popular but i still liked them, I dont mind their newer style, Gore Obsessed was cool Wretched Spawn had afew ok moments, but you give me Eaten Back to Life or Butchered at Birth anyday and i would forget about this new crap.

Yet i regress i wasnt trying to say Morbid Angel and Canni were gay, i was more pointing out they are overrated.

Ok, do you actually even like metal?
Somebody ate our dad, we will throw rocks at him from the sky, and put black ants in his air vents. You will make me so mad that I spurt out black semen into your mouth. I will use a megaphone to tell you I'm angry, then hit the air with a hammer, while standing on snakes. I call the grim reaper to cut open his head and eat his brain like in the film Hannibal, then cut his throat and stab his chest with scorpians.
Oh Kali
Oh Sekhmet
Oh Dagon.

Old 2004-09-26, 18:39
Father Death
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

well maybe he is just above the "biggest" underground metal bands. Morbid Angel has alot of average albums, and Cannibal Corpse never really changes things up.

whats w/your name anyways?? is it a joke about how much Nothingface sucks...or used to cause they are long gone now i asume...good old nu-metal.

Old 2004-09-26, 20:42
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

I've always thought VDoP was a little overrated...but CFH ain't too bad.

Old 2004-09-27, 00:48
The Execrator
Noob lud

Nothingface is still around, they changed their name to kingdom of snakes or something gay like that.

Old 2004-09-27, 04:18
far_beyond_sane
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
They are talked about because they tried to popularize something (metal) by going commercial/poppy or riding a trend train

You are the reason people most people grow out of metal when they have more than 4 pubic hairs.

Pantera wrote some of the most significant metal of the 90s. Anyone who said they didn't is wrong.

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."

Old 2004-09-27, 12:42
fatdanny
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nothingface4TehWin
Pantera are underrated I think - they're much better than Metallica in every single way, and deserve to be crowned kings of metal.

Pantera have better solos, but metallicas riffs were much better. As for kings of metal, they arent even close, slayer piss all over them from a great height.

Old 2004-09-27, 18:23
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

I agree Chris

I agree Morbid Angel's first two albums were way better than Cannibal's first two BUT I like Altars, I can appreciate Morbid Angel and what they added to Metal, i cannot appreciate What Pantera supposedly added to Metal, those drop tuned bouncy type riffs. I hate that sound and style of "Thrashcore" as they call it, its annoying sound with those barky hardcore vocalists and those "chunky" riffs.

MORBID ANGEL ON THE OTHER HAND actually added something good to metal as did CANNIBAL CORPSE and DEICIDE (Although i am sure the Pantera lovers here will say Pantera was so much more influential and all that load of crap)

Old 2004-09-27, 18:59
Ten Ton Alien
Post-whore

Pantera were just as influential as Morbid Angel was, but in different ways and to different bands.

if you listen carefully, you'll notice that many stuff nowadays in the metalcore scene have obvious Pantera influences.

Old 2004-09-27, 19:06
SuNioj0369
Supreme Metalhead

Interesting story...on metal-archives.com, the Pantera biography tells how back in the day, when Pantera was a glam band, Metallica came through Texas (obviously while on tour). Somehow James Hetfield wound up hanging out with Dimebag (Diamond back then). While in Darrell's room, Hetfield just started hocking loogies all over his Bon Jovi posters. In stead of getting pissed off, Darell just joined in and before you know it, Pantera were covering thrash songs and moving toward where they would end up in the '90's.

Old 2004-09-27, 20:06
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

Perfect example of why i hate Pantera someone said they influenced Metalcore, i despise metalcore and its boring facelessness, all the bands literally sound the same, they all rip of Pantera and the like, and they continue to glorify a sound i have hated for the longest time.

Old 2004-09-27, 21:39
Credit to Dementia
Supreme Metalhead

Pantera may have had a bad influence, but that can't be blamed on them. It goes part and parcel with being important. The 80's was loaded with mediocre thrash bands who saw Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Dark Angel, and whoever else you want to name, and yelled 'Me too!', prepared with nothing more than a few derivative low E-pedal riffs and poorly-timed blast beats. I know this, but I don't get pissed off at the innovators. Also during the 80's, lead guitarists in all genres of metal managed to make shredding uninteresting, but that doesn't take much away from Eddie Van Halen or Randy Rhoads. Fast-forward to the 90's, and you have death metal replacing thrash as the haven of wannabe hacks. To be perfectly honest, I love death metal when it's played well, but when it's not it has to be the most boring genre of metal. A no-thought, soulless technical riff gets to be just as annoying as no-thought, soulless de-tuned ape-pounding. But I don't sit around blaming Morbid Angel, Death, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, or anyone else who innovated for what their innovations wrought. I blame the wannabes, and even then I try not to judge too harshly, since I can't blame them for wanting to be the people they aped.

The truth is, as this should have indicated, that whenever something important comes out - whenever a few bands come out and suddenly innovate the hell out of music - that's when you should be scared, because that is like a sentence coming down for five to ten years of uninspired, derivative crap. And, like I said, no matter the genre, crap is crap.

Old 2004-09-27, 21:45
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Credit to Dementia
To be perfectly honest, I love death metal when it's played well, but when it's not it has to be the most boring genre of metal. A no-thought, soulless technical riff gets to be just as annoying as no-thought, soulless de-tuned ape-pounding.But I don't sit around blaming Morbid Angel, Death, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, or anyone else who innovated for what their innovations wrought. I blame the wannabes, and even then I try not to judge too harshly, since I can't blame them for wanting to be the people they aped..

no matter the genre, crap is crap.

Haha, yeah!!!!

Old 2004-09-28, 02:10
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

Dimebag Darrell is my favorite member, and his guitar is sexy looking.

Songs:
Domination
Walk
Fucking Hostile
This Love
No Good
Hallow
Good Friends and a Bottle Of Pills
25 Years
Shedding Skin

like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-09-28, 02:26
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:
Pantera may have had a bad influence, but that can't be blamed on them. It goes part and parcel with being important. The 80's was loaded with mediocre thrash bands who saw Slayer, Metallica, Anthrax, Megadeth, Dark Angel, and whoever else you want to name, and yelled 'Me too!', prepared with nothing more than a few derivative low E-pedal riffs and poorly-timed blast beats. I know this, but I don't get pissed off at the innovators. Also during the 80's, lead guitarists in all genres of metal managed to make shredding uninteresting, but that doesn't take much away from Eddie Van Halen or Randy Rhoads. Fast-forward to the 90's, and you have death metal replacing thrash as the haven of wannabe hacks. To be perfectly honest, I love death metal when it's played well, but when it's not it has to be the most boring genre of metal. A no-thought, soulless technical riff gets to be just as annoying as no-thought, soulless de-tuned ape-pounding. But I don't sit around blaming Morbid Angel, Death, Suffocation, Cannibal Corpse, or anyone else who innovated for what their innovations wrought. I blame the wannabes, and even then I try not to judge too harshly, since I can't blame them for wanting to be the people they aped.

The truth is, as this should have indicated, that whenever something important comes out - whenever a few bands come out and suddenly innovate the hell out of music - that's when you should be scared, because that is like a sentence coming down for five to ten years of uninspired, derivative crap. And, like I said, no matter the genre, crap is crap.

Not sure if im just drunk, but i like this guys perspective

Old 2004-09-28, 02:48
timedragon
Legio Draconorum Orkian

Quote:

wow, its been a while since someone here bothered me as much as you are now. I just read a whole crock of shit out of you and i agree with some of it, but shit, I dont even remember what it was, but you pissed me off at more point than one throughout your rants. Out of all of it i remember one thing, you mentioning Dark tranquillity in a negative way. Everyone has opinions, but I think they are still making good music(sure its very different from old days, Fuck, come on, people change. It doesnt ALWAYS fucking mean theyre selling out) and i have yet to meet one fan that was actually a stupid mainstreamer fag. I still like old In flames, and i know there are plenty of fags listening to strictly new In flames, but the old stuff is fucking great, but considering the newer stuffs position, i can understand why there are so many idiots loving it. Still, dark tranquillity is plenty worthy of respect even these days.

Old 2004-09-29, 05:52
DamageFan6984
Senior Metalhead

PANTERAS THE BEST. EVER SINCE I LEARNED IT I CANT STOP DOING THOSE CRAZY HARMONICS DIMEBAG DOES. TOO MUCH FUN.

Old 2004-09-29, 09:12
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamageFan6984
PANTERAS THE BEST. EVER SINCE I LEARNED IT I CANT STOP DOING THOSE CRAZY HARMONICS DIMEBAG DOES. TOO MUCH FUN.

Question: What's more annoying than a newbie that types in all caps?
Answer: An condescending established poster slamming you for it.

You stop one and I'll stop the other.

Old 2004-09-29, 09:19
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Our good friend Maddox can help us out with this one.

http://maddox.xmission.net/keyboard4.jpg

Old 2004-09-29, 10:38
Dissection
bugfucker strikes back.

Quote:

[sarcasm]Who WOULD like Pantera?!?! They fucking SUCK. [/sarcasm]

Asking who likes Pantera is like asking "who breathes air." Its a pointless fucking question.

Awesome.

Old 2004-09-29, 10:49
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Darko and I don't.

Old 2004-09-29, 15:03
Myrmidonlord666
Senior Metalhead

If its not apparent already i hate Fagtera...

Old 2004-09-29, 21:34
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
If its not apparent already i hate Fagtera...

Why do you hate them?

like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-09-29, 22:14
BLS
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

THEY ARENT NECRO ENOUGH 666!!!

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.

Old 2004-09-29, 22:43
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
THEY ARENT NECRO ENOUGH 666!!!

lol, well what I don't understand is how he can hate them. I can understand him not liking them or anything, but I would think he would still respect them. It's not like they blow ass.

like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-09-30, 01:52
Credit to Dementia
Supreme Metalhead

He dislikes their music and doesn't like any of the music they spawned. He probably doesn't actually hate them - it's hard to really hate people you don't know - but he's pretty fucking far from being a fan, eh? If he actually does hate them, well, he's got a lot of time on his hands and should be applauded for his dedication.

Also, and I don't think it's this guy's problem, a lot of people use computers at work, where they're forced to use caps to work with such and such a program. Instead of flaming them we should respect their handicap and laugh quietly behind their backs, aping their crip-walk up and down hallways. Or in this case type in caps and talk about harmonics.

Old 2004-09-30, 01:57
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
He dislikes their music and doesn't like any of the music they spawned. He probably doesn't actually hate them - it's hard to really hate people you don't know - but he's pretty fucking far from being a fan, eh? If he actually does hate them, well, he's got a lot of time on his hands and should be applauded for his dedication.

Also, and I don't think it's this guy's problem, a lot of people use computers at work, where they're forced to use caps to work with such and such a program. Instead of flaming them we should respect their handicap and laugh quietly behind their backs, aping their crip-walk up and down hallways. Or in this case type in caps and talk about harmonics.

Ummmmm well one of the rules in these forums is no constant caps, thats why he got flamed.

like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-09-30, 02:26
Credit to Dementia
Supreme Metalhead

I wasn't seriously suggesting he be treated otherwise. It was just a roundabout flame.

Old 2004-09-30, 03:02
Righteous_Death
New Blood

I fucking love Pantera, I love the albums, especially Cowboys From Hell and Vulgar Display Of Power.

Old 2004-10-01, 04:56
Riggs
Senior Metalhead

Vulgar Display Of Power was my personal favorite. I have been listening to Pantera a lot more lately, and I am starting to like them more and more every day.

like me..." ~Maynard

Old 2004-10-02, 06:38
BeefcakeTheMighty
New Blood

Pantera Is GOD

Yes sadly i agree with bhs or watever the fuck that losers name is my fav song is either yesterday dont mean shit or goddamn electric both from reinventing the steel i think if ne1 has the tab to either (bass) please send to me.

Old 2004-10-10, 20:04
The Execrator
Noob lud

Slaughtered is the best Pantera song

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2004-10-10, 21:17
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefcakeTheMighty
Yes sadly i agree with bhs or watever the fuck that losers name is my fav song is either yesterday dont mean shit or goddamn electric both from reinventing the steel i think if ne1 has the tab to either (bass) please send to me.

let me guess, thats the only pantera album you have?

Old 2004-10-10, 22:28
fatdanny
Post-whore

It has to be, those would not be your favourite songs otherwise. That album generally blows goats, there are about 3 good songs.

Old 2004-10-10, 22:38
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:
...That album generally blows goats...
hahaha, true. Pantera was so much better before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2004-10-16, 00:07
Trendkill_420
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisRezendes
Question: What's more annoying than a newbie that types in all caps?
Answer: An condescending established poster slamming you for it.

Wrong, it's someone who uses improper grammer,
A condescending.......

Or an anal prick who bothers to point that out.......

yeah tampora
No religion too,
Imagine all the people
living life in peace...