Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Vocal Zone

Old 2005-10-10, 21:01
powersofterror
I am a tax on the world..
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferianSoul
As I understand, the diaphragm is better to breathe with as it projects your voice alot more than from the chest. You can also draw more air from it.

Tightening your stomach muscles does help.

Exodus, in your example you posted, your technique doesn't seem quite right. Your growling sounds like you are not changing the pitch at all, so words become more like grunts rather than evil growls. You probably just need to work on practising growling at different pitches and slowly changing your pitch so you can pronounce words better in growls.

Pitch eh? Meh, my growls just sound like extremely distorted spoken words. Lots of air, loud, and deep. I also don't do the "o" or oval thing with the lips, I just move them normally.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page
http://www.myspace.com/ferocitydentontx

Old 2005-10-10, 23:25
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

i'm real lazy so i'll just ask here.. how do ya get a good inhale scream goin' like lord worm does alot of on NSV?

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-11, 15:14
GravelFistFM
New Blood

smoking does, but i dont suggest it. practice till u puke, i suggest that.

Old 2005-10-12, 11:18
Aggravation
New Blood

i need help with my screaming i dont know if im doing it right but when i try and scream it comes out like a whisper does this normaly happen or am i not doing it right

Old 2005-10-13, 18:07
Diacide
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by dying-oath
never heard them, but for growling, it's the back of the throat, for straight out screaming, you close off your throat and force air through it... it's difficult, and difficult to explain.....hope this helped

I'm a singer for a death metal band and what I do is I use this throat closing method but instead of forcing air out, I force air in and I get a wicked In Flames/Children of Bodom kinda scream, it kicks major ass but im not sure if it's bad for my throat, it doesnt hurt or anything, and you can also do it low pitched to sound really growly kinda like Lamb Of God, try it out

Old 2005-10-16, 03:49
LuciferianSoul
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by powersofterror
Pitch eh? Meh, my growls just sound like extremely distorted spoken words. Lots of air, loud, and deep. I also don't do the "o" or oval thing with the lips, I just move them normally.

I'm not sure I phrased that right or used the right words.. I just meant that it should resemble words at least, by pronouncing them. Even if no one can understand them first time/without lyrics.

I don't do the "o" or oval thing either, I usually also just move my lips/mouth normally.

While warming up, while growling some favourite songs, I also just growl nothing, just a growl, and I change the pitch, go deep and high, trying to keep the growl as smooth as possible while it transitions.

Aggravation: it should not be as quiet as a whisper, but I am no expert on screaming so I don't know what to say really.

Old 2005-10-16, 04:11
Jacob
Senior Metalhead

All I have to say is use "rotunda" and "dump" and you will be able to scream for fucking hrs on end. If you dont know what im talking about ill explain.

Oh and the whole lemon tea and cough drop stuff is BS

Old 2005-10-18, 02:30
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

Best growling advice I have ever been given was given to me by the best growler, IMO, ever. None other than Antti Boman (Demilich)

"
It's real hard to explain. I don't growl with my throat, the sound is
formed in lower. I think I open up the bronchus and swirl it there.
Also, the throat does something to the voice, but it's not the
traditional shriek way. A tip is that the sound changes if I tilt my
head upwards. The optimal tilt angle is about 45 degrees _downwards_.

This is like explaining how to get air into the lungs. Very hard.

-a"

Old 2005-10-18, 23:41
SicSyco
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeastOfCarrion
for growling: i don't think you should use your throut as you can fuck up your vocal chords, and wont be able to maintain it later in life, you should do it from your diaphram. in reguards to the milk thing, i dont drink milk, but i can pull off a semi decent death voice
to scream, i find that i do that the same as growl, but with a closed throat

this dude knows what he is talking about, use your diaphram for growling, grunting, screaming, howling, yelling or whatever you do, cause if you use your throat, it will literally tear it, and you may start to cough up blood. also a good thing to do is if you smoke cigarettes, you should quit, your throat won't be fucked up that way, and you'll have better "wind"

Old 2005-10-19, 20:06
Cortex
New Blood

Well I'm the growler in a death metal band since monday.

You can listen to my growls at my homepage: www.cortex.de.tf

here's a preview

My Technique
I use the fluid in my throat to create the growls. not my voice. My original voice is quite high but the growls remain deep. I'm quite satisfied with this technique.

The only problem I have is the loudness. Growls are same loud like usual speech. I don't know if this is normal or not. No one talks about this topic.

Old 2005-10-19, 22:43
bloody_rotten_pig
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I just heard on vh-1 that a lot of stars have given up milk products so they'll have clearer voices. So I'd say the opposite may be truefor growling . But make sure you don't hurt your vocal chords. Research first.

To scream properly you have to be a mother. I know. I'm a mother. I have lungs that go on forever.

i heard on here before to have alot of milk products...?

Old 2005-10-20, 21:30
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortex
Well I'm the growler in a death metal band since monday.

You can listen to my growls at my homepage: www.cortex.de.tf

here's a preview

My Technique
I use the fluid in my throat to create the growls. not my voice. My original voice is quite high but the growls remain deep. I'm quite satisfied with this technique.

The only problem I have is the loudness. Growls are same loud like usual speech. I don't know if this is normal or not. No one talks about this topic.

no offence dude, but i'm a better growler and im 14. you're pretty much just whispering.

Fucking on the couch while posting on Metaltabs and getting caught by your mother....

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-20, 23:25
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Yeah, its not bad, but it isnt good. I also wouldnt call it whispering, becuase its obviously not. Mine is not perfect, and honestly im still working on getting the whole diaphgram thing to work. But it's gona be a good growl, not exactly orginal, but a good one. =)

Old 2005-10-21, 16:15
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by newHELLonEARTH
no offence dude, but i'm a better growler and im 14. you're pretty much just whispering.

show please

Old 2005-10-21, 16:17
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Holocausto from Beherit just whispers and he's the best vocalist of all time.

Old 2005-10-21, 16:37
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Holocausto from Beherit just whispers and he's the best vocalist of all time.

Yea. I think whispering is one fundamental technique to growl. Pasi Koskinen from Shape Of Despair told me that he use this technique and that he varys the distance between mouth and microphone depending on whether he growls or screams.

And it's definitely not as low as whispering, I can guarantee it. Another advantage is that it doesn't take too much condition and it doesn't hurt your vocal cords at all. It's powerful without sounding too brutal. Of course there is no way to use this style if you want grindcore death metal, but that's not my aim.

Old 2005-10-22, 02:27
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
show please

i dont have anything to record... but please. its metal. you don't have to whisper

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-22, 02:34
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Dude, go balls out and do some growls, say something like "I fucking rock it more hardcore than Kurt fucking Donald Fucking Cobain with a shotgun"

Old 2005-10-22, 02:37
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

who, the whisper dude or me?

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-22, 02:44
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Does it matter, I guess it applys to both of you, unless you dont have a microphone or somthing.

Old 2005-10-22, 02:46
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

i dont, but did you hear his sould clip? he was whispering close to the mic! it sucked balls...

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-22, 03:01
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Yeah I listend to it, but it didnt sound like he was whispering, I could hear is breathing to well, but it didnt quite sound like a whisper.

Old 2005-10-22, 03:03
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

well it sucked thats the bottom line IMO.

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-22, 05:09
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throat Crusher
Dude, go balls out and do some growls, say something like "I fucking rock it more hardcore than Kurt fucking Donald Fucking Cobain with a shotgun"

http://kitfwi.com:1337/cassius/growl2.wav

Any comments/suggestions on it would be appriciated it.
NOTE: It's not one of my better growls..

Old 2005-10-22, 07:24
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
i dont, but did you hear his sould clip? he was whispering close to the mic! it sucked balls...

Really? stop observing me through my window

I only whispered once on the track 1:55-1:57 then I had to increase the distance between mouth and mic, cause my mic gives out a croaking when holding it to close.

Quote:
well it sucked thats the bottom line IMO.

jealous? yeah, that's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius
http://kitfwi.com:1337/cassius/growl2.wav

Any comments/suggestions on it would be appriciated it.
NOTE: It's not one of my better growls..

Now, maybe this kind of stomach-growl is something for you newHELLonEARTH. I don't prefer this, since it can't be that emotional and you can't understand anything.

Last edited by Cortex : 2005-10-22 at 07:31.

Old 2005-10-22, 16:17
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortexjealous
? yeah, that's it

stfu. . wanna hear a good growler? listen to cryptopsy's none so vile.

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-22, 18:06
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

No shit... its lord worm.

Old 2005-10-22, 18:10
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

well yeah.

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-26, 18:30
Cortex
New Blood

Now how do you like this: http://home.arcor.de/aureliuslie/Fi...0The%20Ship.mp3

I followed your valueable "advice" and held the mic a bit closer to my mouth. The technique is exactly the same. Is this still whispering to you, oh great 14-year old master?

Old 2005-10-27, 03:28
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Now how do you like this: http://home.arcor.de/aureliuslie/Fi...0The%20Ship.mp3

I followed your valueable "advice" and held the mic a bit closer to my mouth. The technique is exactly the same. Is this still whispering to you, oh great 14-year old master?

No offense to you, dude. But it's just not my style.

Old 2005-10-28, 16:28
Nickar
New Blood

www.odenk.de/growl.mp3
My voice isn't that low (I'm 16) but am I doing it right? =/
And what can i do to growl longer cuz i run out of breath pretty quick as you can hear.

Last edited by Nickar : 2005-10-29 at 11:20.

Old 2005-10-28, 17:57
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Actualy swimming... Seriously, hold your breath, and build up lung capacity. Also look up singing breathing exercises. I know its hard, but try not push to much air out when growling. As for your growl its ok. Mine isnt perfect, but yeah its ok. Heres a tip as well, look WAV to MP3 Convertors on google, and change the format. WAV's take forever to download on Dial up.

Old 2005-10-30, 18:39
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

what do you call the inhale-growling style? for instance on the starting of gorerotted's fuck your ass with broken glass, and like somewhere in circle of dead childrens destiny of the slig for instance? i can do it but i dont know what its called

Priceless!

Old 2005-10-30, 18:54
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
No offense to you, dude. But it's just not my style.

It's the same style like Opeth, Swallow The Sun, Shape Of Despair.... only not that professional.
Don't you like their growls?

Old 2005-11-01, 12:51
LuciferianSoul
Metalhead

Finally I have a clip.
It's actually me playing guitar as well as growling.
And the vocals are a little quiet, unfortunately..
but tell me what you think anyway.

http://yuhkaz.satansam.co.uk/stuff/thorns-oct30-05.mp3

Right-click and save as.

Old 2005-11-02, 00:18
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
what do you call the inhale-growling style? for instance on the starting of gorerotted's fuck your ass with broken glass, and like somewhere in circle of dead childrens destiny of the slig for instance? i can do it but i dont know what its called

damnit someone answer my question!

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-05, 04:51
Jacob
Senior Metalhead

Octaves

Does anyone have some good scales to try to lengthen my pitch? Im looking to get a higher up scream for my metal core band. I do gutterals for my other band, but need to increase my range. Plus its just handy to have more than just a mono growl. Any links or w/e would be handy, thanks.

Old 2005-11-06, 19:29
Newfie_01
New Blood

Question

First off this forum is KICK ASS

Just a few questions on growling technique(s)

When i (try) to growl i feel a bubling sensation deep in my throat.. behind or below my adams apple - is this correct/heathy/etc?
Any body know of any pro singers that use this technique?

Also where should my tounge be while im singing?
I read that the tip should b just touching the back of my front teeth ... this seems to work

Also when im singing i usally need a drink frequently - this normal? Any ideas on how to fix this?

Any other suggestioins would b welcome.

Thanks so much ... you by's r BURNT

Old 2005-11-11, 00:46
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newfie_01
First off this forum is KICK ASS

Just a few questions on growling technique(s)

When i (try) to growl i feel a bubling sensation deep in my throat.. behind or below my adams apple -

thats because you're a newfie.
nah im just fuckin with ya. well IMO if it doesnt hurt or anything and you get a good sound out of it, then there's nothing wrong with it, but thats just my opinion. i could be wrong.

NOW SOMEONE ANSWER MY FUCKIN' QUESTION!!!!!

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-12, 00:13
Aggravation
New Blood

ok i still need help cuz when i scream with out a mic i sound fine (not really) but when i go to use a mic all it comes out as is a whisper any suggestions

Old 2005-11-12, 05:08
Jacob
Senior Metalhead

Learn to scream...

Old 2005-11-13, 01:35
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-13, 10:08
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Click here bitch

Me singing and playing torture killer by six feet under
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-11-13, 16:32
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob
Learn to scream...

Quote:

Oh my god....

please ignore those pubescent clowns. @newHELL: stop laughing at everyone, show us something YOU did.

Old 2005-11-13, 20:24
LucidDreamer
Senior Metalhead

I can dig most vocals: from like hammerfall to deicide, but I still think cronos is the man. Max from sepultura as well. also digging the vocals on atheist

Welcome to MetalTabs my friend!

"Brother will kill brother, spreading blood across the land. Killing for religion, something I don't understand." - 'staine.

Old 2005-11-16, 22:10
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Oh my god....

please ignore those pubescent clowns. @newHELL: stop laughing at everyone, show us something YOU did.

ever grasp the concept that i dont have a mic? and no, i wasn't laughing at everyone, just you, shithead. the " " was cause what the other guy said was funny. pull that broomstick outta your ass, will ya?

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-16, 22:11
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by LucidDreamer
I can dig most vocals: from like hammerfall to deicide, but I still think cronos is the man. Max from sepultura as well. also digging the vocals on atheist

yeah kelly shaefer(sp?) is pretty sweet. Still, my favorite vox are Lord Worm on the demo and first 2 albums. hes still good on the new one.

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-19, 01:19
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

NewHellOnearth, Joe Horvath from Circle of Dead Children uses a technique called Pig Vocals to sing. Its inhaling, while screaming out, and on some tracks, he overlaps his own vocals with deep gutterals in the background.

Old 2005-11-19, 01:38
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

alright thanks. now that i know what they sound like i should check that thread on pig vocals. i can do inhales that sound pretty damn close to what hes going. i didnt know he was screaming outwards too. sounds hard. but yeah is the inhales themselves callted gutterals? im pretty sure but not positive

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-19, 01:44
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

I think so. But were trying to cover one of their songs, destiny of the slug, and as saying their one of my favorite bands, i still havent got many of the words down... i cant keep up with him, he's tottaly amazing.

Old 2005-11-19, 01:47
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

for sure. but i get most of my imitation sounds of that song by doing all inhale screams how the hell do you inhale and scream out?! would that be inhaling and exhaling at the same time? explain please im fucking confused.

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-19, 23:15
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

It sounds strange, but trying breathing through ur nose, while yelling out.... I hope that helps... i might just have some fucked up disorder lol.

Old 2005-11-20, 19:36
LuciferianSoul
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuciferianSoul
Finally I have a clip.
It's actually me playing guitar as well as growling.
And the vocals are a little quiet, unfortunately..
but tell me what you think anyway.

http://yuhkaz.satansam.co.uk/stuff/thorns-oct30-05.mp3

Right-click and save as.

I don't mean to be a bastard, but I just wanted some comments on this, the post sorta got lost in an arguement so no one had a chance to check it out. I don't like to quote myself again, but it's been a while.

Old 2005-11-24, 03:08
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

lucerferian that song, i dled it yesterday, its pretty good. the guitar lacks at some parts but its pretty good. It sounds vary black metal.

Old 2005-11-26, 16:57
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

How do you get a nice high pitched scream like Varg? It kind of sounds like he processes it. I know he used a bad mic on purpose, but does that have anything to do with how high it is?

Old 2005-11-26, 18:50
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

varg's vocals blow.

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-26, 21:19
humancorpse
Post-whore

Quote:
How do you get a nice high pitched scream like Varg? It kind of sounds like he processes it. I know he used a bad mic on purpose, but does that have anything to do with how high it is?

Get drunk

Old 2005-11-27, 02:09
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Honestly, scream. Scream like a fucking girl, and you should realy go with ur own style, whats comfortable for you, thats what i do, and im in a pretty fucked up band... with a guy who claims he's Anhur the egyptian god of war.

Old 2005-11-27, 04:20
Unholy Walter
New Blood

No offence or anything Cortex, but it doesnt really sound to me like youre growling. Just doesnt sound like its projecting enough or distorted enough

Old 2005-11-27, 16:34
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

i guess im not the only one who doesnt like his growls

Priceless!

Old 2005-11-27, 21:24
humancorpse
Post-whore

I didn`t like em either.

Old 2005-11-27, 22:56
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
i guess im not the only one who doesnt like his growls

Until you can post something you can do, shut the fuck up and stop bashing people. For some reason I doubt your 14 year old, pre-pubescent voice can do much better than anyone that you have bashed. When you can record a growl, and your balls have dropped, then you can start talking. Until then please do shut the fuck up.

Old 2005-11-28, 13:37
humancorpse
Post-whore

Dude, you can be 14 and have a crazy dm voice, it really varies from person from person. I got an mp3 of this 13 year old kid who got an insane growl. I`ll post it if anyone want me to.

Old 2005-11-28, 20:51
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

I'm just saying he hasn't posted anything he can do yet and he's bashing everyone.

Old 2005-11-28, 23:32
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Hey before you go being a dick to newhell... stop getting names from Classical Shakespeare plays dick breath. Anyways yeah dude post that Mp3. Little kid growls rock it the hardest. =)

Old 2005-11-29, 01:11
Cassius
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Hey before you go being a dick to newhell... stop getting names from Classical Shakespeare plays dick breath. Anyways yeah dude post that Mp3. Little kid growls rock it the hardest. =)

Whoa, good comeback, buddy.
Now then, if we could stop with the 13 year old internet tough guy bullshit that'd be great.

Old 2005-11-29, 08:56
LuciferianSoul
Metalhead

There's alot of arguing in this thread, hm?

Old 2005-11-29, 12:52
humancorpse
Post-whore

http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...OM3JD6MB8F7LSU6

there you go. The guy was 13 at the time it was recorded.

Old 2005-11-30, 12:20
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

It's almost hard to believe the guy was 13 when that was recorded. His growling voice is awesome
+-+ .....::::: Alive to Live, Not to Believe....In a God that I cannot see :::::..... +-+

Old 2005-11-30, 16:29
humancorpse
Post-whore

Yeah I know it may be hard to belive, but he really was 13 ( 14 now).

Old 2005-12-01, 21:27
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
Until you can post something you can do, shut the fuck up and stop bashing people. For some reason I doubt your 14 year old, pre-pubescent voice can do much better than anyone that you have bashed. When you can record a growl, and your balls have dropped, then you can start talking. Until then please do shut the fuck up.

guess what shithead:
I DONT HAVE A FUCKING MIC LIKE I SAID ABOUT 50 TIMES.
cunt.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-01, 23:22
Cortex
New Blood

Quote:
guess what shithead:
cunt.

You don't have a fucking mic not because you're unable to go to a store and buy it for 5€. You don't have a mic because your girly 14-year old voice sucks. And due to your inferiority complexes you need to bash everyone.

And learn one thing: The rule isn't "the more brutal growls sounds, the better they are".

Maybe you should stop only to listen Cannibal Corpse and Gorerotted. You narrow-minded child.

Old 2005-12-02, 00:17
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
And learn one thing: The rule isn't "the more brutal growls sounds, the better they are".

Maybe you should stop only to listen Cannibal Corpse and Gorerotted. You narrow-minded child.

What the hell? Is there a such thing as a pleasant, sweetly-sounding, for-use-in-bed-with-a-woman growl? I'd like to hear it

....Hmmmm, perhaps it's like Chris Barnes vocals?......because his vocals sound like he's whispering in your ear, "psst, may I please stick my knife in your cunt?"

The more brutal and loud....the better. That's the whole point to growling.
Man, I get real sweaty after I wack my dong. Yeah, cause I headbang while I do, and I can't really "Jump" (haha ) like VanHalen in a dorm room, so I just walk back and forth....haha a couple days ago I was jumping up and down on my bed, with my pants down and my roommate came in when I wasn't looking, hahaha.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-02, 01:17
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

OMFG That is the most amazing ownage ever. I agree with powers, the brutaler the better. Like Devourment is ok, but if the vocals were somewhat hearable it would be better. So Disgorge are better vocals deeper, and brutaler. Anyways, back on topic.

Old 2005-12-02, 19:40
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

Quote:
You don't have a fucking mic not because you're unable to go to a store and buy it for 5€. You don't have a mic because your girly 14-year old voice sucks. And due to your inferiority complexes you need to bash everyone.

chris barnes sucks and so do you.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-02, 23:14
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Unless he was talking about Fisher.

This is my band's page

Old 2005-12-03, 11:07
John Holland
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by humancorpse
http://s63.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=...OM3JD6MB8F7LSU6

there you go. The guy was 13 at the time it was recorded.

Listen to that little fucker go!

Old 2005-12-03, 15:19
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

haha i know eh

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-03, 16:32
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Yeah I downloaded it. Its amazing, do they have a website by chance?

Old 2005-12-03, 16:44
humancorpse
Post-whore

Had, but not anymore, they split up.

Old 2005-12-04, 22:49
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Oh that is bullshit, they were amazing... or what i have listend to by them was.

Old 2005-12-05, 12:52
humancorpse
Post-whore

Guitar guy used the same riffs all the time, and he couldn`t really learn the lyrics due to bad english. His vocals still rule though, and so does the drummer.

Old 2005-12-05, 13:34
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

That 13 year old dude kinda sounded like Karl Sanders

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-09, 00:03
IlikeRiffseveryone
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
guess what shithead:
cunt.

just add him to msn and then do it webcam!
yes its a gay project, and no im not in special needs class.

Old 2005-12-09, 14:15
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

HAHA. Do it. You seriously cant be that great of a vocalist, if you dont have a mic. Not saying you dont have talent, just before i make another comment about this, i want to hear some of your vocals.

Old 2005-12-09, 15:42
John Holland
Banned

Quote:
HAHA. Do it. You seriously cant be that great of a vocalist, if you dont have a mic.

That's almost like saying that you are completely unable to grow hair if you shave it. Or something ... nvm.

Just because he does'nt have a microphone to show you what he can do does'nt mean that he can't do what he says he can do. You don't have to believe what he says, but you can't dismiss him until you've heard him, can you?

Old 2005-12-09, 17:47
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Thanks for taking time to read the rest of that post dip shit =) lol. I wasnt tottaly dismissing him, granted i did say "Not saying you dont have talent, just before i make another comment about this, i want to hear some of your vocals." I more or less meant how can you be in a band if you dont have mic, i guess it came out wrong though, he said somewhere back he was the vocalist for a band. Im trying not be a dick about it.

Old 2005-12-09, 19:41
John Holland
Banned

Then again I'm not exactly sober ... so I'll come back tomorrow and see if I agree with what I posted

Old 2005-12-10, 01:24
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

yes i can do the destiny of the slug pig vocals!!! fucking lack of mic.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-10, 04:00
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Dude, whore yourself out to like fifty fat chicks... and get like 10 dollars a peice, and you can buy a mic... I swear to god, it will work. then you'll have like 450 dollars left.

Old 2005-12-10, 16:05
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

ah but im lazy. i'll get one eventually.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-12, 20:31
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Anyways, on saturday Auschwitz Thunder Pig (my band), played a live "invitation only" party for like 5 people. I had before hand punched a hole through our guitarists acustic and my hand was bleeding like shit, so of course i do the death metal thing, and wipe it all over my face, and on my teeth, and put an inverted cross on my head... so it was pretty fucking amazing lol.

Old 2005-12-12, 21:01
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

hahaha thats fucked

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-13, 16:34
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

chris barnes doesn't fucking suck in his old shit or the old cannibal corpse

Old 2005-12-13, 21:05
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six_Feet_Under_420
chris barnes doesn't fucking suck in his old shit or the old cannibal corpse

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid fucking cunt. At least try and put a quote thing in... Also i agree to some extent, he is good... but his voice wears out realy fast. He's a modern marvel because he is still singing. Vocals on Hammer Smashed Face with Chris are amazing, but he got his ass kicked by the singer of Anal Cunt... ANAL CUNT for christs sake.

Old 2005-12-13, 21:34
Six_Feet_Under_420
Post-whore

Quote:
you stupid fucking cunt.

Thank you you fucking infernal shitstain...

Anywho I did put a quote in it but i guess it didn't work for some reason

I liked chris barnes vocals.but then six feet under released bringer of blood. His vocals suddenly sucked uber ass. And I never heard anything by anal cunt to be honest.

Old 2005-12-16, 16:39
Throat Crusher
Senior Metalhead

LMAO THEY DELTED POSTS!!!! Then its obvious the question i asked didnt get answered damnit. Could someone try and help me out with the Vocal Fry technique used in black metal, ive searched this forum for it, and havent found much.

Old 2005-12-29, 14:26
Never!
New Blood
Banned

Woha

Old 2005-12-29, 20:24
newHELLonEARTH
slack as fuck

fuck. you trolls can really get annoying.

Priceless!

Old 2005-12-29, 23:26
powersofterror
Forum Leader

Quote:
LMAO THEY DELTED POSTS!!!! Then its obvious the question i asked didnt get answered damnit. Could someone try and help me out with the Vocal Fry technique used in black metal, ive searched this forum for it, and havent found much.

That's right, so don't get off topic anymore.

This is my band's page