MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts
User Name
Password

Old 2004-04-23, 11:48
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
I, for one, will NOT be going to Ozzfest. The lineup always has and always will suck unless some VERY drastic measures are taken. I am vehemently anti- Phil and anti- everything Phil. He sucks. You can argue this point all you want, but he still sucks.
Old 2004-04-23, 14:52
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Yeh Phile sucks thats why he was dropped down from second act to opening act... AHAHAHAH BLS usually ALWAYS opens because zakk play for ozzy also... but sjr sucks so bad that i guess zakk wasent gonna open for that shit band But is phil really a good enough reason to fuckin miss PRIEST!!?!?! Theirs rumors all over the net that Sabbath will be playing too, if they do then god damn this ticket was the best 65 bucks i ever spent.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-05-03, 13:42
New Blood

it'll be a beyond awesome show regardles. ive ben to ozzfest every year since '92 and have gotten to meet everyone on the bill, both from second stage and main stage, even manson who isnt allowed to stay and hang in our state. unfortunately for me, it's only goin to pittsburg this year in PA. so we're cross treckin it to camden, jersey for the show. it should be a rockin show since this is ozz's last show. lets hope the fest continues anyway.
Old 2004-05-05, 10:53
Metalhead
Banned

Send a message via MSN to josh_smith09
i hate metalcore and nu metal the only good thing about this tour is ozzy, slayer & dimmu borgir
Old 2004-05-05, 17:36
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
you forgot Priest... and BLS

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-05-23, 17:41
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

its 100% official Sabbath will be playing

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-05-23, 18:23
Post-whore

OOO OOO CAN WE EXPECT A FATHER/DAUGHTER DUET?!?!?!?!?!?
Old 2004-05-23, 20:59
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

GOD I HOPE SO! THEN I CAN FUCKIN PELT HER WITH ROCKS

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-05-24, 06:04
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Dyvim Tvar
Well, this sounds rather good i must say, shame i have no money, I'd love to see Dimmu Borgir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
GOD I HOPE SO! THEN I CAN FUCKIN PELT HER WITH ROCKS

HAHAH! Throw one for me!
Old 2004-06-24, 04:56
Post-whore

or try knives instead!
Old 2004-06-27, 23:18
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

at who?? Its a sabbath reunion foo

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-07-17, 16:36
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Ben Ratliff of The New York Times is reporting that SUPERJOINT RITUAL, a raw, sloppy hardcore punk band led by former PANTERA singer Philip Anselmo, is on a quixotic mission to convince the world that his new group is better than his old one.

"The exercise is both fun and enervating to watch; it involves a lot of heckling, from the audience and the stage," Ratliff writes. "At one point during the band's Ozzfest set [at the Jones Beach Amphitheater Wednesday evening (July 14)], his back turned to the crowd, after spitting out a mouthful of water, Mr. Anselmo blankly said the unsayable: 'PANTERA's dead.' Nobody liked hearing this.

" 'SUPERJOINT RITUAL are the most dangerous band out there, period!' he seethed. 'We're anti-image; we're anti-everything. All we have is our music. And me.' "

i cant wait to pelt his fuckin ass with rocks

DrudgeReport.com is reporting that BLACK SABBATH are opening their shows on the Ozzfest 2004 tour with the song "War Pigs", featuring a video portrait comparing President Bush to Adolf Hitler.

The video featured Bush and Hitler on the same screen, with the caption: "Same shit different asshole," says a DrudgeReport.com source. Footage of bombs dropping and Hitler marching flashed as Ozzy screamed and guitars screeched.

SABBATH also flashed a picture of Bush with a clown nose, caption: "The White House Circus."

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-07-18, 21:36
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS
Ben Ratliff of The New York Times is reporting that SUPERJOINT RITUAL, a raw, sloppy hardcore punk band led by former PANTERA singer Philip Anselmo, is on a quixotic mission to convince the world that his new group is better than his old one.

"The exercise is both fun and enervating to watch; it involves a lot of heckling, from the audience and the stage," Ratliff writes. "At one point during the band's Ozzfest set [at the Jones Beach Amphitheater Wednesday evening (July 14)], his back turned to the crowd, after spitting out a mouthful of water, Mr. Anselmo blankly said the unsayable: 'PANTERA's dead.' Nobody liked hearing this.

" 'SUPERJOINT RITUAL are the most dangerous band out there, period!' he seethed. 'We're anti-image; we're anti-everything. All we have is our music. And me.' "

damn you posted this before me.
Old 2004-07-20, 16:46
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLS

DrudgeReport.com is reporting that BLACK SABBATH are opening their shows on the Ozzfest 2004 tour with the song "War Pigs", featuring a video portrait comparing President Bush to Adolf Hitler.

The video featured Bush and Hitler on the same screen, with the caption: "Same shit different asshole," says a DrudgeReport.com source. Footage of bombs dropping and Hitler marching flashed as Ozzy screamed and guitars screeched.

SABBATH also flashed a picture of Bush with a clown nose, caption: "The White House Circus."

man i hope that isn't true, sabbath being my favorite band and all, and me being a republican and loving bush. sorry peeps, i went to war the last time, loved it and would do it again, but guess i'm just one of those kind of people who likes a good war and death etc. hence why i listen to alot of openly republican bands (chimaira, hatebreed, n17, and some others). anywho i'll be at the Burgettstown PA ozzfest to confirm this for myself i'll post a pic later if any of ya wanna strike up a conversation i'll be passin out samplers of my band. anyway other than that i'm actually lookin forward to ozzfest this year for the most part, and i would have 100 times preferred the awesome damageplan over SJR... God they suck. at least lacuna coil will be there again, i'll probly just hang out with them like i've done every other time their in town, nice to have friends in bands...
Old 2004-07-20, 16:52
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxmachine
man i hope that isn't true, sabbath being my favorite band and all, and me being a republican and loving bush. sorry peeps, i went to war the last time, loved it and would do it again, but guess i'm just one of those kind of people who likes a good war and death etc. hence why i listen to alot of openly republican bands (chimaira, hatebreed, n17, and some others). anywho i'll be at the Burgettstown PA ozzfest to confirm this for myself i'll post a pic later if any of ya wanna strike up a conversation i'll be passin out samplers of my band. anyway other than that i'm actually lookin forward to ozzfest this year for the most part, and i would have 100 times preferred the awesome damageplan over SJR... God they suck. at least lacuna coil will be there again, i'll probly just hang out with them like i've done every other time their in town, nice to have friends in bands...

mmmmmmmmmm Christina

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-07-20, 16:58
Senior Metalhead

lol, actually she's married, but the band is cool as hell anyway, and for short little italians those fuckers can drink, type o introduced me to them when they toured together, good people
Old 2004-07-20, 17:26
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Quote:
Originally Posted by cxmachine
lol, actually she's married, but the band is cool as hell anyway, and for short little italians those fuckers can drink, type o introduced me to them when they toured together, good people

Like i give a fuck if shes married, shes still 100% fuckable

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-07-20, 18:01
Senior Metalhead

lol yeah you got a point there....
Old 2004-07-21, 06:39
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
let's keep this about the ozzfest
Old 2004-07-21, 08:14
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

it is, Lacuna Coil is playing on the second stage foo

http://ozzfest.com/timages/page/media/WallofDeath.mov First time ive seen that on video... looks fucking awesome

08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.