MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts
User Name
Password

Old 2004-03-08, 16:18
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DEAD
The bass player that would puke left the band before this tour even started. his name was Bob Burke or something.

Well last night was a VERY interesting night in Chinatown, Philadelphia. I missed Vile totaly which sucked. Exhumed was good, Hypocrisy was ok, could have hoped for a better set list.

Some ass spilled beer on the mixing board delaying Corpse's set about 30-45 mins. After that got fixed they only had to cut one song out, "Staring through the Eyes Of The Dead" because of the the fucking assholes who run the place trying to cut the show short. George was so funny, someone requested "4:20" and George went off on a tangent calling Six Feet under a bunch of Ill Nino copcats and calling Chris Barnes a fag. Somone in the crowd yelled "Chis Barnes is gay!" and then someone else yelled "He loves the cock!" and Gorge dedicated the next song to one of the two of thoes guys.

After the show i went and bought some shirts and as I walk back, Matt Harvey is standing there. No one except me really reconised him. So me my friend, and 2 other people chatted with him for about 30 mins. Then we went out to the bus since Webster told a few of us who were upfront tehy would be there since the could was ushering us out very fast. So we went out and most the guys came out, all except for Jack. First Alex came out and my friend calle him over and he complemented me on my Spawn of Possession hoody right away which got us to talking. 20 or so other people came over and it was very starnge, they all just listened to me and Alex talk. Then Alex helped somone with some stuff to put on teh bus so i went over and met Pat, nice guy, not very talkative. George was cool, we chatted a bit about how gay Barnes is and how funny the Anal Cunt song is about him. I forgot to ask him about Mary Had A Little Limb, since I did request it during the show (see Grimore interview). Then I talked to Paul for awhile, very nice guy. He has sort of the uncle vibe going, its wierd. Very nice and very gratefull. I then went back and talked to Alex more and everyone else got back on the bus. Alex is by far the nicest guy in all of metal. It was me, my friend, some dude from Chile and some hot girl standing in Chinatown talking to Alex. We talked about everything, it was crazy. But Alex hung out until about 5 mins befor ethe bus was going to leave. So at this point was almost 2 am.

Interesting facts: Alex grew up on an Indian reservation. Alex was going to have a 1 and a half min. long bass solo on the latest record but felt it wasnt good enough yet. Alex and Derek Roddy may be putting out instructional videos sometime in the future (nothing for sure).
Comforting silence
Old 2004-03-10, 17:32
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Cool, They really should make mixers spill proof. I remember not too long ago sum dumbfuck spilt beer on a mixer at a maiden concert and they had to cnacle the whole thing.

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-03-12, 17:56
New Blood

Hypocrisy is the best band on that tour, retards.
Old 2004-03-12, 22:55
Post-whore

Please, Exhumed's "Slughtercult" rapes everything Hypocrisy ever did.
Comforting silence
Old 2004-03-12, 23:59
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Hypocrisy played too much new shit. But it was still kickass. Exhumed played Slaughtercult but of course you couldnt hear the guitars worth shit

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-03-19, 23:41
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEAD
After the show i went and bought some shirts and as I walk back, Matt Harvey is standing there. No one except me really reconised him. So me my friend, and 2 other people chatted with him for about 30 mins.

I would love to meet Matt Harvey. He's fuckin' huge, I would probally crap my pants. Ofcourse, even if I met George Fisher I would crap my pants, and I don't really care for CC.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2004-03-19, 23:48
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOwnSavior
I would love to meet Matt Harvey. He's fuckin' huge, I would probally crap my pants. Ofcourse, even if I met George Fisher I would crap my pants, and I don't really care for CC.

What?! Matt Harvey is small. Well I'm pretty tall (6'2) and Matt was pretty short. George was taller, but both were built kind of the same.
Comforting silence
Old 2004-03-24, 20:37
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
I know he is short, I mean he is built. He looks odd though. He looks stubby like a bulky midget.
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'. - Early Cuyler
Old 2004-04-27, 20:11
Wasted Custom User title

Send a message via AIM to DeathCS Send a message via MSN to DeathCS
Son of a bitch goddamn mother fucking anus liking cock fucking penis shit faced mother fucking cock FUCK. I missed their show that came to minneapolis.... I was out of town... After reading this thread it REALLY makes me want to go see them...

I'll see them on their next tour