MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Guitar Zone
User Name
Password

Old 2001-08-18, 09:22
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
I don't mind playing on the 333, but Dude's right. The 332 is a piece of shit...

I don't know about the ST though...anyone played a Stealth before?

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2001-08-18, 12:34
New Blood

Send a message via ICQ to mtlgtr Send a message via AIM to mtlgtr
i dunno i just really dont care what brand it is as long as it isnt a complete piece of shit. i myself have a yamaha and im quite happy with it
Old 2001-08-19, 16:30

Stealth's are built a little better,and It even sounds good and has the right amount of sustain even with the bolt-on neck.
Old 2001-08-23, 16:57
Metalhead

I am all for Jackson guitars, although sometimes I find them a bit hard to play, like you have to fight the guitar to play it. Jacksons are excellent solo guitars. PRS guitars are also very nice.

Speaking of guitars, Guitar Center pisses me off. They have a whole gigantic wall full of useless fender guitars and a tiny section for the guitars that are worth playing. It would be nice if they carried more guitar and amplifier brands.
Old 2001-08-23, 17:06
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
Quote:
Originally posted by Atheist
Speaking of guitars, Guitar Center pisses me off. They have a whole gigantic wall full of useless fender guitars and a tiny section for the guitars that are worth playing. It would be nice if they carried more guitar and amplifier brands.

You're not kiddin man...GC really annoys me sometimes too, especially with amplifiers.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2001-08-23, 18:10
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

yeah, they always have more Fenders in music shops because older people like to buy them, and first-time players (i know too many people where their first guitar was a fender squier).

My guitar brand of choice? I like just about any guitar that has a double-locking tremelo, at least 22 frets, looks good, and of course sounds good, but i prefer Jacksons and Ibanezs.
Old 2001-08-25, 12:01
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to dimeisgod69
my ibanez was my first guitar i love it, but i never knew how good it could be till i replaced alotta the factory shit on it. but as far as my favorites ill say ESP. thats my other guitar and i fucking love it to death
Old 2001-09-03, 13:38
6MORBID6ANGEL6

My favorite guitar brand(s) would have to be,Bc Rich and Washburn...other words anything made in the USA and has a Floyd Rose on it.
Old 2001-09-05, 15:11
Pussy Pulverizer
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to INVERTED
I'm torn between Jackson and B.C. Rich.

I wish B.C. Rich would start mass producing King "V's".
That would be my guitar of choice!
Old 2001-09-05, 17:31
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
Well, i only have one guitar, and it's a custom Samick.....licensed floyd rose bridge with 24 frets and a rosewood fingerboard. It's not my favorite kind, but i didn't have much money, plus it was used. But it plays very nicely, and it's easy to move along the fretboard.....just gotta get new pickups.

My favorite brands though, would probably be bc rich, jackson, and a few washburns.

The brand i HATE the most....Fender....the model.....stratocaster......cause everyone thinks it's the best, and it's total garbage.
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2001-09-05, 20:27
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Quote:
Originally posted by memnoch
The brand i HATE the most....Fender....the model.....stratocaster......cause everyone thinks it's the best, and it's total garbage.

Fender can fucking suck my ass through a crazy straw. I'm serious. Fenders, and strats in particular, have to be the most overpriced pieces of shit I've ever played in my life!

And just for anyone who thinks I'm talking out of my ass, I've played at least 6 different strats...

Quote:
Old 2001-09-05, 21:26
The Devil
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to memnoch Send a message via AIM to memnoch Send a message via MSN to memnoch
I just hate how every "popular" band these days are playing them.....like blink 182 and sum41 (i think).....and a few others.
The shape (personally) i think sucks total shit.....i prefer the step up, soloist type of shape, more metally i find. Or any crazy shape that washburn and bc rich can think of!
Justice the founder of my fabric moved
To rear me was the task of power divine
Supremest wisdom, and primeval love
Before me things create were none, save things
Eternal, and eternal I endure
All hope abandon, ye who enter here

Against the concert of the Immortals he cannot stand alone.
Old 2001-09-05, 22:16
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally posted by walpurgis

Fender can fucking suck my ass through a crazy straw. I'm serious. Fenders, and strats in particular, have to be the most overpriced pieces of shit I've ever played in my life!

And just for anyone who thinks I'm talking out of my ass, I've played at least 6 different strats...

really?? a standard Stratocaster (not Squier)? i think differently. i played one and it was so easy to play and it had good tone. but oh well.
Old 2001-09-06, 14:34
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Yes. A Fender strat...I do know the difference.

Quote:
Old 2001-09-07, 09:18
I dont believe in gravity
Alumni Staff

In my opinion, Fender Stratocasters are the best ones for thick groovy beat chords, punkish riffs, and neo-gothic (Scott Ayers ) solos. I use it for my grindcore band, and sometimes for my black/neo-gothic/gothic metal band for neo-gothic solos (but ONLY for neo-gothic solos, it isn't worths to do any black metal solos/riffs with it)

Atifman wrote: 'Katham is from Hungary, hö?'

Godflesh is good.
Old 2001-09-09, 15:48
6MORBID6ANGEL6

I think Fenders just sound good in fuckin inbred country music.There not good for anything else,not even the ones with a Floyd Rose,there's not even a fuckin cavity in the body for it! what the shit is that!!?!
Old 2001-09-10, 23:35
New Blood

Goddamn Who Gives A Rats Ass Where The Guitar Comes From...And Get A Ibanez if you cant find the right one look for another ibanez cuz i know they make some good ass shit its just hard to find...well at least for me...maybe cuz im lazy. Well they make good guitars dont let the other guitar people put ibanez down.

Wait a minute...umm you should get a fender they make some really good ones!!

Last edited by atifman : 2001-11-08 at 16:31.
Old 2001-09-15, 21:21
Forum Leader
Forum Leader

good suggestion, Package, but the good Fenders are only the expensive ones.
Old 2001-09-16, 00:16
6MORBID6ANGEL6

actually,i went to a guitar shop thursday and played the Malmsteen series fender,and it sounds way the hell better than any fucking alder body cheap ibanez.this didnt even have a floyd rose because it had sperztel tuners and it kicked ass,and just something to add,it looked way fuckng better than any ibanez.

Last edited by atifman : 2001-11-08 at 16:24.
Old 2001-09-16, 16:34
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Yeah, well I don't know him god damn it. Quit telling me this shit, because the only person being an ass is you, "trust me."

Quote: