MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Tours & Concerts

Old 2003-08-24, 06:24
dimeisgod69
Senior Metalhead

superjoint

yea i havent been around in a while, and before i get scolded like a fuckin 5 year old child ill explain by saying i wasnt home. anyway yea i saw the superjpint concert, and the only reason i went was because it was free. so i go and were all settin ourselves up for a shitty concert. the opener was full blown chaos....never fuckin heard of em but they blew me away i liked them alot. then were some crazy fuckers strapping young lad....i had no idea they were even playin with superjoint till that day, but anyway they were fuckin awsome even though the singer is a tad on the fuckin insane side....oh yea and i stole a set list from the rodie...then it was superjpints turn....and let me be completly honest i wanted to hate them...i wanted to be so fuckin pissed off at phil, but goddamnit i couldnt. as soon as they walked out he had the crowd by the fuckin nuts. then i shook the mans hand and i was like a fuckin 5 year old school girl.....aside from that they fuckin rocked it was great to see phil again not to mention he sounded fuckin damn near perfect. all in all it was a great fuckin show ill tell more bout it but im fucking tired. sp take it easy you fuckers.

Old 2003-08-24, 12:17
The Doctor
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

free concerts rule

Old 2003-08-24, 19:35
artofnothing6
Supreme Metalhead

superjoint ritual rules

Old 2003-09-01, 12:13
deMANUfacture
Supreme Metalhead

superjoint are mad, no pantera but would u want another band sounding like pantera

any pictures from the concert

Old 2003-09-01, 17:20
mrweijia
Post-whore

devin townsend is insane

Old 2003-09-04, 01:33
dimeisgod69
Senior Metalhead

no no pictures so yes fuck me im a asshole. and to answer someones question im very glad they dont sound anything like pantera, from the instrument aspect anyway. and honestly im not so bitter about no more pantera after the show. i just hope new found power kick as much ass as i think theyre going to that way well get 2 good bands out of one. and ill agree with weijia....that guy is a fuckin mad man.

Old 2003-10-17, 15:21
DELETE79
Britney Spear's Pimp
Alumni Staff

SUPERJOINT RITUAL, LINKIN PARK, PAPA ROACH Confirmed For SMOKEOUT FESTIVAL - Oct. 16, 2003

SUPERJOINT RITUAL, LINKIN PARK, PAPA ROACH and BODY COUNT are among the artists confirmed to appear at the 6th annual Smokeout Festival, set to be held on November 15 at the NOS Events Center in San Bernadino, California. Tickets are now available at Ticketmaster outlets and via Ticketmaster.com. For more information, visit

www.smokeoutfestival.com.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO DO THERE??

Old 2003-10-17, 15:41
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Uh. Due to lack of words abhorrent enough to sum this up, I'll leave it there.