MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Feedback

Old 2012-08-30, 20:18
VictorDoom
New Blood

Site gives 502 Error, only the forums work

The site gives me this error whenever i click on home, or anything else other than the Forum area.Most people i've given the link to had the same error.
I dont know why this is happening.

If it can not be fixed, i'd really like for someone to send me the tab for Reverend Bizarre-Teutonic Witch if possible..PM me a copy of it, im searching for it, and from what i've found it's only on this site.

Old 2012-08-30, 22:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Sorry about the 502 shit man, the main site seems to have been all but abandoned by the owner. Not even the mods can access it (and unfortunately we can't gain access to the site's files in order to correct the problem).

The good news is the tab you're looking for can be found here:

http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=42296

You can just copy and paste the tab section into Notepad or something similar.

The user who tabbed the song, Wolfsherz, is still active here so you can probably get more tabs directly from him if the site remains in its current state of fuckage.

The Pending Tabs sub-forum contains the tablature which is later verified and added to the main site, so you can always search there as an alternative to searching the main site. Keep in mind that you need to be logged into your account before you can access the Pending Tabs forum

Old 2012-08-31, 01:15
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Id like to have access to my work Probably gonna back it up next time

Old 2012-08-31, 06:15
VictorDoom
New Blood

thanks a lot! it's kind of sad seeing the site die out tough...

By the way, do any of you have a bass tab for Reverend Bizarre - Anywhere out of this world? not sure if there's a bass tab on the site for it, ive tabbed part of it out, but i just don't have the time to complete it.Even a guitar tab would help for it, or a tuning setup.

Last edited by VictorDoom : 2012-08-31 at 06:21.

Old 2012-08-31, 07:15
Amadeus
Quantum.

Might throw this out there, should it ever go to shits completely...
I have a pretty large account booked on a server that I'm not currently using - aaand it has a working, legal vbulletin installation. Someone else would have to do the actual work, but I wouldn't mind handing the space over to you, just to see how long it would take before the web hotel starts smelting.
Yea, like I said, just as a back-up if anyone can be arsed when we can't keep this carousel spinning anymore.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2012-09-09, 16:19
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
Id like to have access to my work Probably gonna back it up next time
Hopefully the following is recent enough to contain all of your shit, but if not the newer shit will most likely still be floating around in the Pending Tabs forum:

http://web.archive.org/web/20101220...alThrashingMad/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Might throw this out there, should it ever go to shits completely...
I have a pretty large account booked on a server that I'm not currently using - aaand it has a working, legal vbulletin installation. Someone else would have to do the actual work, but I wouldn't mind handing the space over to you, just to see how long it would take before the web hotel starts smelting.
Yea, like I said, just as a back-up if anyone can be arsed when we can't keep this carousel spinning anymore.
Your generosity, selflessness, willingness to help those in need and your general positive attitude to life and community makes me fucking SICK.

Old 2012-09-10, 12:21
Amadeus
Quantum.

Whatever makes an Irishman decorate the world with some half digested rotten potatoes. It's all for the greater good.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2012-09-11, 22:37
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Alright alright, this is getting dangerously close to hate speech. I should warn you that you're not the only politician around here; I've been an active member of the moderate Lemon Party here in Ireland for 3 years now. If you'd like to read our charter, specifically the paragraphs dealing with racism and the ten point list of reasons why Swedes are all girls including the males I'm sure you'll learn a thing or two. Namely, how not to get prosecuted by the European Court™ for hate crimes:

http://www.lemonparty.org/

Old 2012-09-11, 22:52
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
Post-whore

I was THIS close to clicking that, but the teenage YGID in my brain screamed NO DON'T DO IT YOU FOOL!!! It has been years lemonparty...well played.

Old 2012-09-14, 11:21
VictorDoom
New Blood

god fucking damn it Paddy....

Old 2012-09-14, 15:34
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Hahaha! Anyone that's been on the internet for more than a year and falls for lemonparty deserves it.

Now meatspin on the other hand...
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2012-09-15, 06:20
Amadeus
Quantum.

Well, I dunno. By now, Lemonparty has a sort of nostalgic tinge to me, and it's not really that disturbing either, anymore. Life may do horrible things to you, but in a desensitation contest with the internet...

- Carl Sagan