MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2012-03-13, 14:28
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I think it's a new taste sensation.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2012-03-13, 17:47
New Blood

ha ha chris -you dont think i have them shits covered??? ha ha

i got it from ebay in the United Kingdem,it was only 10 bucks!! plus the 140 bucks shippings!!! all i needed was to change the plug,bargin!!

unfortunly the only game i got with it is Mister Plibs Visits Buckinham Place,theres not even a boss fightso i have to use ebay to get UK games,i got Super Shoots II and Cracka Hunt last month,gonna get more soon,already have one picked out -Football Manager 1995,its UK football but i guess its all the same stuff.

i miss my Gamelad tho,also from UK......my brother traded it instead of using cash durin a homosexal liason.

he got sent to Gay Camp for that,he has a girlfriend now but i still think he aint cured -i saw him and 2 other colored fellas wrestlin in there shorts which aint unusual but it was under a bridge at 2am during winter at a time when my brother was always comin home real late with bruises on his thighs and lips.....his girlfrend says he crys after lovemaking and gets sick and says he wishes she was called Karl and had a tattoo in the shape of a skullit so disgusting that they do lovemaking and they aint even married....
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-13, 19:33
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
HAHAHAHA
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2012-03-13, 19:39
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Dystopia
I wanna tell him "Space after punctuation," but I know it'z a joke so WHO CURRS!!?

laaeouhwl
Old 2012-03-14, 09:50
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2012-03-14, 12:44
New Blood

It woudnt go to waste if i wasnt being harrassed by the colords to keep my story straight!!!!

I have a personal relashonchip with Cheeses,they always grow on my purpel bulb! ha ha

I was invited to the last supper,i brought ham and bacon but the King of the Jews woudnt let me in!I told him he could just lift the bits he doesnt want off the pizza but he is one of them wusses who wont eat something that was touched by something he dont like.I had a great time sitting outside the house any way,i shared my pork pizza with a donkey and 2 of the 3 wise men.The other wise man was at home taking a big shit.He says "i dont like shitting in other peoples homes,my anus doesnt permit it,it closes like the holes in a virgin sexaphobic."

I often wonder -was Jesus circumsized?He was born a banking Jew so he probaly was,and if he was i think they may have put thorns into it and stretched it over his head like a shower cap and that was how they made the Crown of Thorns

I wonder if the criminil crucifed next to Jesus was have been a fag would Jesus have said "you'll be with me in paradise"????????He most likely says "you will be with me in...wait,why were you crucified??" and he say "i eated the beef ring" and Jesus would be like "son,you be trippin,dont you know about pussies?????" and the criminil would be all "i eated one and it tasted like mildew so i asked my mom what i could do and she said 'try mine' so i did and it tasted like burnt towels so i gave up and eated man-clits instead".

Turns out im retarded and shoplifted gummy bears so now im to be executed for my crimes because im a dumb hick with a thick accent in a stupid backwards part of a stupid backwards country.Goodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.

FREE HAT
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-14, 12:49
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

FREE MIND!

New favorite post.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2012-03-14, 16:07
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Anyone got any Bitcoins they want to trade for cash (via paypal)? This dude I want to buy a vinyl from only excepts them and getting bitcoins and besides it being like going on a fucking journey, its gunna take 1-2 days and he's got other buyers.

I'd throw you a couple extra bucks in gratitude!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2012-03-14, 16:27
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I used to actually have 3 bitcoins, which at the time was about 20$. They were such a pain in the ass to get. I tried converting it back to real money and I lost the coins somehow, so now I just don't bother with that shit.

Why would someone only accept bitcoins for vinyl? You sure you're not trying to buy some crazy ass drugs off the deep web?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-03-14, 17:06
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Ha, yeah, I'm sure. Fuck that shit.

I don't know why he only wants bitcoins, but I'm assuming its for something shady as they're so fucking hard to get.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2012-03-15, 07:12
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][\/][ ][ ][\][ ][))
It woudnt go to waste if i wasnt being harrassed by the colords to keep my story straight!!!!

I have a personal relashonchip with Cheeses,they always grow on my purpel bulb! ha ha

I was invited to the last supper,i brought ham and bacon but the King of the Jews woudnt let me in!I told him he could just lift the bits he doesnt want off the pizza but he is one of them wusses who wont eat something that was touched by something he dont like.I had a great time sitting outside the house any way,i shared my pork pizza with a donkey and 2 of the 3 wise men.The other wise man was at home taking a big shit.He says "i dont like shitting in other peoples homes,my anus doesnt permit it,it closes like the holes in a virgin sexaphobic."

I often wonder -was Jesus circumsized?He was born a banking Jew so he probaly was,and if he was i think they may have put thorns into it and stretched it over his head like a shower cap and that was how they made the Crown of Thorns

I wonder if the criminil crucifed next to Jesus was have been a fag would Jesus have said "you'll be with me in paradise"????????He most likely says "you will be with me in...wait,why were you crucified??" and he say "i eated the beef ring" and Jesus would be like "son,you be trippin,dont you know about pussies?????" and the criminil would be all "i eated one and it tasted like mildew so i asked my mom what i could do and she said 'try mine' so i did and it tasted like burnt towels so i gave up and eated man-clits instead".

Turns out im retarded and shoplifted gummy bears so now im to be executed for my crimes because im a dumb hick with a thick accent in a stupid backwards part of a stupid backwards country.Goodbyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye.

FREE HAT

I'm truly baffled. This is some of the best trolling ive seen.
Old 2012-03-15, 08:54
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I was sooooo about to think this guy was real. Would've been too awesome though

R.I.P moe
Old 2012-03-15, 11:55
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
I was sooooo about to think this guy was real. Would've been too awesome though

Same here haha. The last couple posts totally gave it away as far as I can tell. Who is it??

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2012-03-15, 12:12
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Who is it??

can't tell if sarcasm

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-03-15, 13:49
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

There's some things that are just hard to fathom that anyone would think them let alone post them. Takes all kinds, I suppose.

Old 2012-03-15, 19:04
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
can't tell if sarcasm

Me neither, to be honest :/

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2012-03-15, 20:27
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Me neither, to be honest :/

Hint: Who trolls the most and writes huge walls of text?

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-03-15, 20:38
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
That's what I thought too.. until Paddy typed out a huge list of questions for "mind" to answer and Paddy? mind? resisted the urge to answer his own questions. Had me thinking why would Paddy ask a whole bunch of questions for his alter ego to answer and not answer them? Was pretty impressed by his self-control, if it is him.
Old 2012-03-15, 22:07
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Some internet detectives in here!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2012-03-16, 00:49
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Internet conspiracy theorists, more like! What ever happened to innocent until caught doing shit?

The mods know who MIND really is, so I'll give you a clue: who has periods of several weeks/months without posting, then coincidentally starts posting around about the time these troll accounts appear? Who belongs to a race which is well-known for its genetic propensity for criminal/unsavoury activity? Who is the most likely to have a grudge against racist white red necks from the south of the United States to such a point that he'd make a caricature of one for trolling purposes? Who has a name beginning with C, ending in S and has hris Rezende in the middle of it?

That's right, you guessed it. It's that space-reptilian rat fuck PST whom I sometimes call Chris Rezendes for fun because I like calling white people by black men's names. Dylan "Jamal Delicious Malamba" Dylderton can vouch for me on that.