Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2012-03-06, 23:01
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Started following you. @tilhelvete

I've actually acquired a nice sized list! Neil DeGrasse Tyson, Game of Thrones, Henry Rollins, Clive Barker, Stephen Colbert and I stole Texts From Bennett from your followers. Where does he get the time to send all these texts to his cousin in between gittin dat pussy and cuddlin with hustla da rabbit?
Old 2012-03-07, 04:29
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Cool, now I'm following you. I have a tweeter friend! Facebook me too. I only have Gomers, Ian, and Waylon on FB. Texts From Bennett is so great, and I so hope its real.

If I remember correctly you said you're a big fan of Dead Can Dance, right? They just announced European tour dates and are scheduling a US one. I. Am. Stoked.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-03-07, 09:19
Quantum.

The tentacles of the MT family, spreading across the internet. Somehow, this puts ACTA and the data storage directive in a different and not necessarily unfavorable light.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2012-03-07, 20:44
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Cool, now I'm following you. I have a tweeter friend! Facebook me too. I only have Gomers, Ian, and Waylon on FB. Texts From Bennett is so great, and I so hope its real.

If I remember correctly you said you're a big fan of Dead Can Dance, right? They just announced European tour dates and are scheduling a US one. I. Am. Stoked.

I actually deleted my facebook a little over a month ago. I got really freaked out by my family members knowing what I was doing, and even more freaked out by them bringing up awkward conversations at the dinner table. I didn't want to delete them and be mean and I don't NEED facebook.

Yeah I'm a huge fan of Dead Can Dance, been watching the tour dates very closely. They've had this tour announced forfuckingever, it's about time. Really excited to see Brendan Perry and Lisa Gerrard on the stage together. They're DCD-era albums are so much stronger than their solo albums. Not that Lisa Gerrard isn't amazing on her own but the DCD stuff really takes the cake.
Old 2012-03-08, 09:09
New Blood

twitter i dont think is as good as ChristianChirp,and not just because its Christian!! i think it has better features and is easier to understandd -

http://www.christianchirp.com/home

plus you at least know your not talkin to a conman on there! ha ha
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-08, 20:51
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I'm so exhausted. I just researched for half a day to write about Steve Vai. I've got a new appreciation for the dude, seriously. My gran finale was listening to "For the Love of God" which he said is his favorite piece. I still think "Whispering A Prayer" is my favorite though. But I learned a few things about my Gibby in the process so that was pretty sweet. I've only had the darn thing since before all y'all were born. lol

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2012-03-09, 16:01
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
*happy dance* I sold my article. yeah yeah yeah I wonder if I can swipe Bob's Ibanez.......

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2012-03-10, 09:19
New Blood

It's not really my birthday for I was never "born". I came into existence through a rigorous program of sit-ups and eXtreme prayer. However, celebrating the day of my unbirth is something I permit so that I may bring light into the lives of my followers, many of whom are barely capable of benching 120lbs because they're liberals and fear any kind of advantage or strength which might cause me to want to take them down a peg or two.

I shall be roundhouse-kicking a large flaming cake into the mouths of starving brownies at 6pm on my YouTube channel, as I do every year, but this time it's a little bit different; the cake will be encased in titanium alloy and will have 14" nails protruding from its surface which I must simultaneously smash and ensure aren't sent into the mouths of the hungries. I'll also be shot in the stomach with a pistol.

Enjoy my birthday, you've earned it*!

* This may or may not be the actual opinion of Chuck Norris.
Old 2012-03-10, 10:24
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Is it true that Christie Brinkley kicked your butt and that's why she's no longer in your infomercials?

Old 2012-03-10, 13:38
New Blood

i wish you were really Chuck,hes a amazing fighter and a amazing Christian!!!!

plus he also has the power to take a bullet in the eyeball and not blink! ha ha
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-11, 10:48
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I had a dream last night in which my brother had a vagina and I was masturbating him.

If anyone would like to explain that shit I'd be eternally fuckin' grateful.
Old 2012-03-11, 12:40
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I had a dream last night in which my brother had a vagina and I was masturbating him.

You have always been the more dominant brother, and this dream confirms it.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-03-11, 13:43
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I guess that means you'd fuck your brother in case he grows a vag

R.I.P moe
Old 2012-03-11, 19:22
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

In my dream last night I cheated on my girlfriend by fucking my friend's girlfriend. I suppose I didn't look too deep into that one. If I had had your dream I'd still be baffled. I'd say the best thing to do is ignore it... just your brain getting creative!

I will never forget a dream I had in middle school where girls had balls dangling right below their vaginas. Ha! Quite the image. And why were all the girls naked at my school? I think they had shirts on but no pants... maybe not so many were naked? Ahhh I forget because the concept is enough to remember.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2012-03-12, 12:37
New Blood

I dreammed that my brother came inta my bed and told me to hide the magic wand before it dissolvved and the magic would be all gone for-ever.I think the dream was about my nintendo wee nanchuck,my brother borrowed it and never gave it back and it got broke now I gotta play my mega drive ha ha

God moves in mystirious ways,my brother is now in Memphis -some justice for me!!!! ha ha j/k
Old 2012-03-12, 13:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Memphis, the musical? That was a great show from what I saw of it on PBS. I'd have liked to have seen it live. The music is wonderful, and the storyline really showed what it was like back in the 50s down there.

Old 2012-03-12, 14:15
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
...the storyline really showed what it was like back in the 50s down there.
If anyone wants to know what Ohio was like in the 50s they can pretty much just go there now and have a look at the 8-thumbed turnip gatherers, still confused by Velcro shoes and a'feared of the talking light-box in the corner of the living room.
Old 2012-03-12, 20:14
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Edit: I said something terribly derogatory in reply to Paddy for which I am truly sorry and will eat 40 turnips sauteed in sauerkraut as penance.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2012-03-12 at 20:17.
Old 2012-03-13, 08:27
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ][\/][ ][ ][\][ ][))
I dreammed that my brother came inta my bed and told me to hide the magic wand before it dissolvved and the magic would be all gone for-ever.I think the dream was about my nintendo wee nanchuck,my brother borrowed it and never gave it back and it got broke now I gotta play my mega drive ha ha

God moves in mystirious ways,my brother is now in Memphis -some justice for me!!!! ha ha j/k

Here in America, we call that a Sega Genesis. Mega Drive sounds like some kind of stupid name that they might have called it in some place from whence gingers originate.
Old 2012-03-13, 12:40
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Edit: I said something terribly derogatory in reply to Paddy for which I am truly sorry and will eat 40 turnips sauteed in sauerkraut as penance.

Paddy is a turd-irish poop.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.