MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Musicians > Gear & Recording

Old 2012-03-27, 15:38
studiosparis
New Blood
Banned

Paris rental apartments short term

Hello, if you ever visit Paris and would like to rent an apartment for a short period, I suggest you the best option to rent an apartment in Paris

http://www.paris-apartment-rent.com/

Have a nice day!

Last edited by Paddy : 2012-03-27 at 16:53. Reason: There once was a man from China, his mother had a wooden vagina, he had splinters on his face, he was yellow of race, and had funny eyes which are different from mine and are therefore incorrect.

Old 2012-03-27, 16:42
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'd love to rent a studio apartment in Paris, but I fear the luxury. What if your fantastic offer (which I can definitely afford and am interested in) turns me into a hedonist? What could I do to top the experience of having a studio apartment in Paris? I guess I could have a studio apartment in Paris and also kill prostitutes with a plastic bag. But then I'd have to try and top that.

No thank you, sir. Your apartments are far too perilous for those of us who aren't mentally prepared to take life by the horns and live it to the MaX™.

Maybe you'll have better luck selling your Parisienne apartments to stinking garlic-munching frog-bothering faggot Frenchies.