MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2012-03-07, 15:59
Quantum.

Nah, I just throw a carrot at him, occasionally. It does't accomplish much, but y'know, it's kind of it's own reward, really.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2012-03-07, 16:01
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by ][\/][ ][ ][\][ ][))
Im not a troll i know talking about Christ in a first post probaly isnt what youd would expect on a metal forum but it wont be a regular accurance so dont worry!

Christianity is mostly redundant and incredibly boring..

Let the world know when you're interested in burning heathens again.
Old 2012-03-07, 16:30
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
When you say "you can stop it now" do you mean I can go ahead and ban him or do you think it's actually me trolling and you're telling me to stop?

Don't ban him, too much lulz. The most entertaining thing to happen here in a long time. I don't think it's Paddy, I bet it's Requiem.
Old 2012-03-07, 16:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
Christianity is mostly redundant and incredibly boring..

*holds back laughter* Okay, if you say so.

Requetum darned near killed him.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2012-03-07, 19:13
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
Don't ban him, too much lulz. The most entertaining thing to happen here in a long time. I don't think it's Paddy, I bet it's Requiem.

No way it is Reqtum, he's nowhere near this funny/clever. He wouldn't have time for these shenanigans anyway. His muscles, wife, and baby would totally get in the way.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-03-07, 19:53
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
No way it is Reqtum, he's nowhere near this funny/clever. He wouldn't have time for these shenanigans anyway. His muscles, wife, and baby would totally get in the way.

I've seen his muscles and believe me, sweetie; I just about saw God! Speaking of Yahweh, we're brought full circle to our little newbie here.

Word to the wise if you wanna stick around- post plenty of picks in the workout thread, and I completely encourage you to rub yourself with oil first. Of course, I'd be glad to do it myself, too! I'm so bad, I know!
Old 2012-03-07, 20:08
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to DameFraMorkum Send a message via MSN to DameFraMorkum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo

Or does he even have a wife, job and kids? Do any of you actually know Requiem? Did he ever post the muscle pictures? Isn't he pretty good at trolling? I can put a face to just about all of you except Requiem. Some of you I even know in real life. It could be Paddy. If it is, I'm impressed with his far extending knowledge of rednecks given that he's Irish.
Old 2012-03-08, 06:48
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Or does he even have a wife, job and kids?

It's hard to say for sure since he's lied about other, even more mundane things (i.e. impressive musculature, being able to bench 300lbs, etc.) in a pathetic attempt to impress the 4 people who still post here regularly, but all the evidence does seem to indicate that he's being honest about the family stuff.
Old 2012-03-08, 09:16
New Blood

estringrev -Christianity is not redundant + boredom sets into the boring mind

john lennon got in trouble for saying the beatles are bigger than Jesus -Christianity is bigger than Jesus!! AND the beatles!! and just about every thing else you can say!

Rip Taylor -its an honor to meet you at last I workout but perhaps my pics are a little to much for ya'll! ha ha

L,B'XXX -are you Christian?
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-08, 11:35
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Is the pope Catholic?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2012-03-08, 12:03
New Blood

well,he sure likes to cover up boy faggot rapists,so i guess he is!!

LBX -what denomination are you?Im Methodist,but i was thinking of converting to my girlfriends denomination after we get married next spring.Shes Presbyterian.I dont think it matters to much,as long as we all love the Big Man thru our words and actions!
_____ | = |\ | = | \ | = | | _______| = |__|____ | = |\ | =================== | \ |_______ = _______| | \ | = |\ \ | \_____| = | \_______\| | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | | = | | |_____| | \ \ | \______\| THE LORD LOVES MEGADETH
Old 2012-03-08, 12:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Well, that's a good idea, but the main thing is just to believe, and love your neighbor as yourself. Not like Paddy would, but a normal person. You must be one of the 3% in the south that isn't Baptist then.

Old 2012-03-08, 12:59
Quantum.

Religious specific denomination - every single one sucks except mine, but I can still treat them like different types of chocolate bars at the 7-11 when real life makes it convenient to do so. Awesome. Totally awesome.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2012-03-08, 13:03
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Amadeus, I bet your religion would require spinning on one's back.

Old 2012-03-08, 13:46
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Religion is awesome!
Shows how creative mankind can be, I love it
In a world, where every member of every single religion would take their holy laws and holy books literally and I mean really literal(!) there'd be so much misogynism, homophobia, pure intolerance, fear, violence, all of this mixed together with this infantile behaviour "my intergalactic, omniscient, invisible friend is so much cooler than yours so I have to hate you, bomb your house and ring at your neighbours door and say how awesome my believe is!!1".
Man I hate those dudes ringing at your door and asking you if you want to know more about the bible/thora/quran etc. Religion is like one of the most private things ever, come on if god/yhwe/allah etc. wants me to believe in him and follow his way why doesn't he send me a personal message like a dream, which is so direct and clear that there's no possible room for different interpretations?
I'd love to hang myself into some sort of hope, like there's life after death and that I'd even have a soul which will be safed from whatever but personally I just can't. It's way to unscientific for my taste (statements like "of course it's unscientific, god etc. loves all of us and IS all of us " give me heartburn) and also I got a pretty deep relationship with death. Somehow I experienced a lot of deaths (not only my father) and unnessecary suffering which showed me that my life is more important than death and what happens afterwards (i.e. nothing).Believe me I often lie in my bed at nighttime and think of what happens when you die and that scares the shit outta me but still humans are just animals with a more complex central nervous system which allows us to do SCIENCE and that is fuckin awesome. I need no rules or a specific path I should follow to find revelation AFTER my life, that happens when you follow the things that make you happy and do everything you want to do and then, when you're about to die, you can say fuck yeah that was kinda awesome as far to this point. That is what makes me happy.
Scheiss Holstein Kiel!

R.I.P moe
Old 2012-03-08, 14:16
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Or does he even have a wife, job and kids?

Exactly. And I don't think he's ever intentionally trolled, he just wants to impress people or something.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-03-08, 15:59
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Religion is awesome!
Shows how creative mankind can be, I love it
In a world, where every member of every single religion would take their holy laws and holy books literally and I mean really literal(!) there'd be so much misogynism, homophobia, pure intolerance, fear, violence, all of this mixed together with this infantile behaviour "my intergalactic, omniscient, invisible friend is so much cooler than yours so I have to hate you, bomb your house and ring at your neighbours door and say how awesome my believe is!!1".
Man I hate those dudes ringing at your door and asking you if you want to know more about the bible/thora/quran etc. Religion is like one of the most private things ever, come on if god/yhwe/allah etc. wants me to believe in him and follow his way why doesn't he send me a personal message like a dream, which is so direct and clear that there's no possible room for different interpretations?
I'd love to hang myself into some sort of hope, like there's life after death and that I'd even have a soul which will be safed from whatever but personally I just can't. It's way to unscientific for my taste (statements like "of course it's unscientific, god etc. loves all of us and IS all of us " give me heartburn) and also I got a pretty deep relationship with death. Somehow I experienced a lot of deaths (not only my father) and unnessecary suffering which showed me that my life is more important than death and what happens afterwards (i.e. nothing).Believe me I often lie in my bed at nighttime and think of what happens when you die and that scares the shit outta me but still humans are just animals with a more complex central nervous system which allows us to do SCIENCE and that is fuckin awesome. I need no rules or a specific path I should follow to find revelation AFTER my life, that happens when you follow the things that make you happy and do everything you want to do and then, when you're about to die, you can say fuck yeah that was kinda awesome as far to this point. That is what makes me happy.
Scheiss Holstein Kiel!

Gomers, I can understand what you're saying if there wasn't historical stuff to back it up. Don't make me quote stuff cuz I can't even quote stuff I've written myself. There's a lot of parellels in different religions about loving others as you would yourself and guidelines that just seem like common sense to live and let live, but in Christianity the resurrection is the most important part. Sometimes even people who are biblically tuned go a long time before they have a realization. Faith isn't an intense constant. Even the disciples who had Jesus right with them had some issues with less than faithful thoughts. It's part of being human.
I think a lot of times the religious entities that get the most publicity are the most detrimental to Christianity. Old Testament writings are before Jesus's teaching and he hung out with all sorts of people who did all the stuff preached against in the Old Testament. The thing is He loved them, and us, regardless. Whether they, or we, loved Him was up to us.
I hope that doesn't come out as preachy because that's never my intention.

Old 2012-03-08, 17:07
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Satan.

*Twirls wine glass*
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2012-03-08, 18:41
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote: