MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2011-07-07, 04:57
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Kratom

Just ordered some for the first time, Got an ounce of the premium Thai Powder. Anyone have any experience with Kratom at all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2011-07-07, 07:29
Agent-Orange
Post-whore

Never even heard of it, what the fuck is it?

Old 2011-07-07, 09:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Just ordered some for the first time, Got an ounce of the premium Thai Powder. Anyone have any experience with Kratom at all?
That's the stuff they say is a cure for opiate dependence, right? I had some experience with it when I was trying to wean Dylan's mother off an expensive and debilitating opiate - my cock. Now she likes regular cocks again and is thus able to provide for Dylan's family accordingly, simultaneously relieving Dylan of his responsibilities at the men's bathhouse.

Are you using it "recreationally" or does it have some place in your body-building regime/diet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent-Orange
Never even heard of it, what the fuck is it?
YES!! OH GOD YES!!! I finally get to use it!

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Kratom

BAAAAAHAHAHAHA!

I suddenly feel empty.

Old 2011-07-07, 13:20
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I tried it multiple times in different strengths. You can only achieve a mild high from it (very mild). Sorta a relaxing and slightly sedating opiate buzz, but nothing special. I did get a bigger buzz off of it once, however, with the buzz came some pretty good nausea.

I'd say just enjoy what you can get out of it and go about your day haha. Definitely not going to be nodding from kratom. However, I do have a theory that if you mixed it with some anti-nausea meds you could get something better out of it... but then you might just be mixing highs and feel crappy lol.

Let me know how it goes!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2011-07-07, 14:49
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

A very mild high compared to heroin maybe, but if that's what i was going for, I'd just buy heroin. I just thought it'd be nice to have something to relax with at the end of the night, something legal and cheap, something different to mix it up. I've heard some good things from some people. My buddy says it feels pretty good but the tolerance builds up rapidly. Joe, what dose were you taking it? I've heard anywhere from 5g to 15g in one serving of tea (which tastes like asshole). I should be receiving the package any day now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2011-07-07, 15:28
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I think I'm done with drugs. I still haven't recovered from my last shroom trip. All I can feel now is depression and the urge to kill everyone, back and forth. It's all because my dumbass friend is too pussy to take a shit in the woods, going into society while tripping is probably the worst idea ever

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-07-07, 15:55
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah. People, technology, and lots of shit going on around you can bring about a pretty bad trip. I've had the effects of a bad acid trip last for a couple days after. It was awful, but it eventually faded. One of the many reasons I don't touch psychedelics anymore.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2011-07-08, 13:43
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Yeah. People, technology, and lots of shit going on around you can bring about a pretty bad trip. I've had the effects of a bad acid trip last for a couple days after. It was awful, but it eventually faded. One of the many reasons I don't touch psychedelics anymore.

I'm sticking to good old alcohol for a while. I won't turn down DMT if I get the chance though.

I might look into Ayahuasca some day, since its legal to obtain and you can trip balls when you prepare it or something like that.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-07-09, 13:25
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
A very mild high compared to heroin maybe, but if that's what i was going for, I'd just buy heroin. I just thought it'd be nice to have something to relax with at the end of the night, something legal and cheap, something different to mix it up. I've heard some good things from some people. My buddy says it feels pretty good but the tolerance builds up rapidly. Joe, what dose were you taking it? I've heard anywhere from 5g to 15g in one serving of tea (which tastes like asshole). I should be receiving the package any day now.

Its been a couple of years now... trying to think back to what I ordered. I'll let you know if I have a flashback to the experience.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.