Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2011-06-15, 06:24
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
She looks like a reasonably convincing tranny. But then again, so does Dylan's mother. Let's see you Freud your way outta that one, cunto.
Old 2011-06-15, 06:33
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I had to go back and reread that. The first time I thought he said GENE SIMMONS!!! roflmao Maybe that's who he really meant.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2011-06-15, 09:28
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-06-15, 10:06
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Someone's boredom and lack of meds really created some entertainment.
Man Without a Face never would have happened otherwise.

Quote:
I had to go back and reread that.
It's nothing to be ashamed of, it's not your fault hicks can't read at the same level as the rest of us or indeed the talking sign language monkey from the movie Congo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Speaking of hippos spitting out perfectly good food, my cunt of a wife still won't blow me and be grateful. Similarly, Oprah keeps posting on my Facebook wall that she's going on a 3 day fast for charity. I guess that pretty much resolves the Somalian famine issue.

Oh yeah, and FUCK JEWS. Blacks I can tolerate, mainly because without them the "buddy cop" movie genre would necessarily have to involve Chinks or Spics, and Christ knows I got no time for slanty-eyed bean-breathers with little wooden shoes and unkempt upper lips. Micks would be good to work with I guess, at least their massive cocks and perfect, chiselled looks would sell more tickets, even if they are a bunch of highly educated scholars and poets; damn those handsome bastards!

Sammy L. Blackson hasn't responded to my offer to work with him, so I guess that means he's either blanking me or has black man blindness - a blindness which causes black men to not heed the advice of white men, thus ruining their chances of advancement in life. Remember Sammy, house N-words have houses; think about it. Call me!
Old 2011-06-15, 10:29
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I just ran over a little bird with the mower. I FEEL AWFUL!!!!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2011-06-15, 11:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Now you know how God felt on 9/11.
Old 2011-06-15, 11:11
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Poor little thing. I was looking for my sickle and saw some feathers. I looked closer and saw part of a small wing, innards, and a leg. And it looked like a nest, but it might have been a clump off the tractor, but it was in some real tall grass in a swampy area so I don't know what kind of bird it even was. Just a little brown birdie.

Old 2011-06-15, 11:17
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Whoa brown birdie, bam-a-lam,
Whoa brown birdie, bam-a-lam!
Old 2011-06-15, 11:38
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

omg..... I HATE that song, too. Thanks. shredded tweet.

Old 2011-06-15, 12:02
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

You know who I feel sorry for the most? That dead bird's eggs. Who's gonna vomit chewed-up worms into their beaks now? I imagine the person who slaughtered their mother might bear that responsibility, but why should you do it Bobbi? It's not like there's some mystical omniscient being in the sky - the creator of all things - watching and judging your every move...

Oh...

Best get to digging for worms (the ones in your ass won't do) before the rapture hits. And by "rapture" I of course mean "terminal titty rot".
Old 2011-06-15, 12:05
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy, you misunderstand! But you're ginger so you can't help it. I think it was a baby bird in the nest. There were no others around. It might have even been booted from the nest and dead already, but it looked like the blood was kinda fresh. Beats me.

Old 2011-06-15, 13:45
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I just ran over a little bird with the mower. I FEEL AWFUL!!!!

A week or two ago I shot a squirrel with a .22 rifle. The round pierced through its lower abdomen, and it just sort of sat there for a few seconds then fell off the branch. It was still alive, so I started beating it a few times with the rifle stock and the dude was still breathing. I beat it some more and I think it finally died when it's head caved in. Brain matter and blood all over my stock. I didn't really want it to take a whole minute to die, but whatever. They are pests around here.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2011-06-15 at 14:47.
Old 2011-06-15, 14:49
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
I like her tattoos and her ass. That's enough for me!

But come on Gail Simmons???
http://images.teamsugar.com/files/u...il2.preview.jpg
Fuckin weird man

HAHAHA, she looks absolutely terrifying in that picture and now that I'm looking at pictures of her on google, I can admit she does not photograph well. She's much more appealing live
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-06-15, 16:52
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
HAHAHA, she looks absolutely terrifying in that picture and now that I'm looking at pictures of her on google, I can admit she does not photograph well. She's much more appealing live

She's not bad. She has a sweet rack, anyway. I'm giving this one to Gomers, though. Bonds wins with dat ass.

Also, fuck hippos. They're always cock-blocking crocodiles just to troll.
Old 2011-06-15, 23:20
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Are there Jews in Harlem? I think you're confusing Jews and blacks, which is understandable, given that as a Ginger Irishman you've never encountered either. I'm assuming you're aware that there's a Harlem in New Amsterdam and not just the one in Holland, but that's really assuming a lot given your displayed intellect.

That was the most horrific Gail Simmons picture I've ever seen. According to my friends who've met her, she's pretty sexy (if also tending towards fat) in person. And she gets excited if you have a serious meat program, which is hot.
Old 2011-06-15, 23:29
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
A week or two ago I shot a squirrel with a .22 rifle. The round pierced through its lower abdomen, and it just sort of sat there for a few seconds then fell off the branch. It was still alive, so I started beating it a few times with the rifle stock and the dude was still breathing. I beat it some more and I think it finally died when it's head caved in. Brain matter and blood all over my stock. I didn't really want it to take a whole minute to die, but whatever. They are pests around here.

Red squirrels are bothersome here because they chew wiring and stuff like that, but fox squirrels are cool and they're fun to watch. You could have just broken its neck if you were having that much trouble.

Old 2011-06-16, 03:56
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Red squirrels are bothersome here because they chew wiring and stuff like that, but fox squirrels are cool and they're fun to watch. You could have just broken its neck if you were having that much trouble.

that's what I tried initially

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-06-16, 05:50
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Thats an awesome video. That reminds me that I want to watch Planet Earth again.

Oh and BREAKING BAD SEASON 4 begins tomorrow... Fuck yes... mother fucker.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2011-06-16, 08:04
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
that's what I tried initially

I see. It dawned on me as I was driving to my friend's house that I forgot to yell at you for using your gun stock to beat it! You'll shoot yer eye out!! I almost shot myself in the foot once because I miscounted the rounds in the Ruger .22 pistol I was shooting. Carry a knife or a hammer next time.

Old 2011-06-16, 08:41
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Are there Jews in Harlem? I think you're confusing Jews and blacks, which is understandable, given that as a Ginger Irishman you've never encountered either. I'm assuming you're aware that there's a Harlem in New Amsterdam and not just the one in Holland, but that's really assuming a lot given your displayed intellect.

That was the most horrific Gail Simmons picture I've ever seen. According to my friends who've met her, she's pretty sexy (if also tending towards fat) in person. And she gets excited if you have a serious meat program, which is hot.

Oh shit, you know people that've met her? I'd pay to lick their hands. I think she's incredibly sexy on film and the extra meat she has on her helps. How did your friends get to meet her? I've got a pretty big meat program I'm sure she'd get excited about. And yeah, I don't know what the fuck is up with that picture or why anyone thought it'd be a good one to publish.

And hell yes I'm excited for Breaking Bad, even if I almost have a heart attack with every episode.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-06-16 at 08:48.