MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
  #281  
Old 2011-06-06, 05:49
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Lastly, here's something for your next "happy memorial day":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxB6wsBdRPs


An extract from the comments there:
Quote:
8814 For blood, soil and spirit.


Hahaha oh my god what a piece of shit, I love the U.S. for not banning right radical stuff.
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 2011-06-06, 12:24
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,565
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Once again Chris - the length of your posts is directly inversely related to its substance.

The length of most was actually directly proportional to the amount of your bullshit that I easily discredit plus the amount of points I backed up with data provided by research from actual experts, which you are not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
And you incorrectly defined circular reasoning, for what I believe is the second time - what you attempt to define is simply a restatement.

This was a nice try the first time, but constantly stating that I define words incorrectly doesn't prove that I did. Interestingly, not only do I define these words quite accurately, but unlike you, actually have the logical capacity to apply them properly to real life scenarios. Reading comprehension clearly isn't a strong point for you, is it, princess?

By the bye; if I have been incorrectly defining and using as many words as you claim, it would be incredibly easy for you to show exactly how and why such words were misused. I had no problem doing that with the words you've continuously misused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
You really are not very clever.

Maybe not, but what exactly would that make you? Still waiting for you to back up any of your points with expert opinions and researched data, by the way...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
You also don't know the meaning of counterparty risk and you completely misused it. You should look this up if you are interested, but I would suggest avoiding it all together.

I understand what the term counterparty risk means, however, I chose to address the term in the context you used it in. Counterparty risk is a fairly generic term regarding the risk to either side of a contract or agreement that the other side won't live up to it's deal, especially in the context of failing to make payments (inc. incurred interest). Now, it quite easily understood that the counterparty risk is higher for lenders and intermediaries, and that was the context in which you appeared to use it. I was simply showing that lenders and intermediaries are also often (obvious not AS often) the perpetrators of fraud and other similar crime, and that WHEN they are, they cause considerably more damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Grown-ups in the real world don't point to one buisness failing and say "this effects the average employee and increases the poverty rate."
That is a very stupid and childish statement.

No, but intelligent people, which you clearly are not, can easily point to many businesses failing simultaneously and the subsequently higher unemployment rates and lower wages for the average employee (along with reduced and cut benefits) as seriously affecting the poverty rate. I know it's harder to prove your point without mincing my words and trying to make it seem like I said something I didn't, but my text is there for anyone who cares to read it and it clearly doesn't say what you desperately want to imply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
There is this thing called market efficiency. When companies go bankrupt the talent from those firms goes to their competitors, often getting paid more.

Yes, we already know the wealthy don't suffer much in times like this. Total non-point, but thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
And yes, the low-skilled workers have mobility as long as the entire industry isn't impacted in a specific region (like auto manufacturing in Michigan).

To your first point, no; low-skilled workers (or even highly skilled workers in a dying market, as you note) don't have much mobility. Why? It's simple arithmetic. There are far fewer jobs for these workers to compete for.

Interesting you begrudgingly acknowledge auto manufacturing in Michigan, considering the state of Detroit, Flint, and other such cities. But you are right; fewer jobs, lower wages, and lost benefits don't lead to poverty. Every grown up knows that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
The demand has to be met by the competitors, if there is no demand than the field sucks and the workers should find something else anyway.

There's a few problems with that. First, many of these workers are skilled in the area they work, even it's only a manufacturing job or something similar. Transitioning to something else isn't always easy. Second, many of these workers have been doing this type of work for 10 years or more. Again, transitioning isn't always easy. Third, this concept relies on the assumption that any jobs lost in one market are automatically replaced in a different one. That isn't always (in fact, usually isn't) the case. Fourth, the concept also relies on the assumption that any jobs lost in one market and replaced by another are going to be equal or better, which is almost never the case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
This isn't the Soviet Union where there are X number of jobs and when one firm goes out of business there are X-300 jobs the next day.
Idiot.

Good point. I forgot that here in the good old USA, when 300 jobs disappear, 300 automatically open up somewhere else. That must be why the unemployment rate never changes, except when people just get lazy and boring for a generation or two. Fucking immigrants!

Yeah, you got me there, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Sociology in and of itself is a practice largely devoted to the apology of criminal behaivior and weak therputic remedies instead of the actual solution for criminals, which is taking them out in the snow and executing them. Neither based in history or political theory at best, anyone who refers to this as "cold hard research" likely received their undergraduate degree from the growing number of institutions that should be disbarred from granting them.

Pathetically weak. Your desperate and failed attempt to discredit an entire field simply because no expert in it supports your laughably ignorant position only serves to further expose your prejudice and stupidity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
A criminal is a criminal. He or she doesn't look to crime as a new profession because they got laid off. These kinds of connections are bitching and whining, plain and simple.

Any evidence for your position? I have plenty for mine, sunshine.

In a report done by three PhDs in economics (just so you won't cry that sociology hurts your feelings on this one!), "the strongest finding in this new study is a link between falling wages and property crimes such as burglary. However, the study also found a link between wages and some violent crimes - such as assault and robbery - in which money is often a motive.

The weakest relationship occurred with murder and rape - two crimes in which monetary gain is not usually a motive." However, "murders show a weak effect because some -- drug murders, mostly -- are economically motivated as gangs kill to expand their turf."
http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive//crimwage.htm
http://www.bus.lsu.edu/mocan/WSJ.Crime_UR.pdf

According to research by two other unrelated economic professors, "unemployment was found to have a significant relationship to the number of dishonesty crimes committed. This is the category that includes the economic crimes of theft, fraud, car conversion, receiving and burglary..."
http://www.nuffield.ox.ac.uk/users/...nemployment.pdf

Well, that was easy. I'm sure you won't respond in kind, as you've yet to do any sort of research at all, but that probably won't stop you from ignoring fact and figures in favor of your loud, obnoxious opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
There has been no "proof" anywhere in this thread of anything and any attempt at claiming such is pure charlatanism.

On your side there sure hasn't. No facts, no figures, no data, no research. You can keep claiming that my points aren't strong, but the data proffered begs to differ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
It's pretty clear that one of us hates criminal behavior and the other enjoys making apologies for it because they feel sensitivity to apparent demographic trends in crime statistics. This whole abortion of a discussion has only been indicative of value judgements.
It's pretty clear that one of us is extremely comfortable making blanket generalizations about entire groups of people because they lack the logical capacity or reasoning capabilities to look beneath the surface and see the real issues at hand.

So, you just keep on denying that poverty leads to street crime while the data begs to differ. Keep insisting that immigrants only come here to rob America and throw it into a social state of upheaval, just cross your fingers and hope that your complete lack of evidence will eventually be ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
What you fail to have seen in your hysterical enthusiasm for delivering any answer to every sentence I write is that from the very beginning, I never stated anything regarding "most" immigrants. When speaking very specifically about illegal immigrants, I made sure to clarify this.

Maybe not all immigrants. Just those dirty, filthy, Mexican ones. Did you know the crime rate is higher in Mexico? Not that I'm saying they're born criminals or anything... wink, wink, nudge, nudge, saynomore, knowwhatimean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
You say things like

when I actually said no such thing. This is typical of your tactics.

You've been exaggeration and distorting my points throughout this entire discussion and now you want to complain that I responded in kind once? Funny stuff, kid. Funny stuff.

Maybe if your points had any facts or figures to back them up, or any logical basis at all, the average observer would buy it on it's own merit. So far, nobody here has.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
You can point to poverty, and analyze the economic relationships between the US and Mexico - which you did absolutely poorly by the way -- It's pretty clear to me that you don't really read the papers you are quoting, you are likely looking for quotes in google and find a PDF to give the appearance that you have a scholarly command of your refrences. But if you did you completely didn't address the fact of illegal immigration rose during the time NAFTA was in place.

What was to address? Hundreds of thousands of people lost jobs that were never replaced in the market. People got desperate and tried (many successfully) to sneak over here for better employment opportunities. Not a whole lot to analyze, really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
See page 47 of the Carnegie NAFTA piece. The page after will tell you

Great. Immigration rose. Point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
So you see, the efficacy of NAFTA from the beginning was offset by immigration trends. You cite that argiculture lost 1.3MM jobs. It is very clear to see that many of the illegal immigrants seek higher pay jobs across the border.

How many get higher paying jobs once they get here? Maybe if you could show (i.e. facts, data) that such jobs are easily secured and that the bulk of these people do, in fact, escape a life of abject poverty once they reach the states, you might have a decent counterpoint here. In fact, 71.4% of illegal Mexican immigrants live below or around the poverty line.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2001/mexico/poverty.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
This is not the subset of immigrants I was ever referring to and the I'm not interested in a drawn out debate with you regarding North American trade relations --

Good, because you already lost that debate quite handily.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
The fact remains, and you will in no way, ever invalidate this point that a subset of immigrants EXISTS that do not care about being productive members of society.

The assumption remains by morons such as yourself that a large portion of immigrants come to this country for the sole purpose of subverting American culture and victimizing the people who are already here and each other. Evidence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
I don't care if they come from El Salvador or if they come from Russia.

You do care, however, if they come from Mexico, since you already made it a point to bring up Mexico's crime rate when I objected to your original point. Yeah, everyone saw what you did there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Their numbers are significant and they are identifiable.

Yet you've continuously failed to actually cite any of these easily identifiable and extremely significant numbers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Lastly, anyone who doesn't understand how judeo-christianity is completely foreign to the true origins of literally all modern-day nations it has touched outside the Dead Sea region has no understanding of pre-christian cultures of those nations, their pagan roots, and the method in which the majority of societies were introduced to the religion: Violence and subsequent hysteria, witch hunts, persecution.

That applies from the Caucasus to South America.

Again; Judeo-Christian values aren't any more foreign to this entire hemisphere than white people are. I know you're desperate to make some convoluted point that I don't even care about that the spread of Judeo-Christianity somehow corrupted all the cultures it touched. I get that. We all get that. The fact remains, however, that American culture is unique and has a very short history. That history does not predate Judeo-Christian values, and even if it did, the burden of proof would still be on you to show how those values HAD corrupted our nation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
I'm not taking any more time on this fruitless exchange and I hope to keep the promise this time - I can't believe how much time you must have on your hands.

It's a bit too late now to run away with your tail between your legs. Your ignorant fringe ideology has already been exposed, as has your pathetic inability to critically reason, or even properly use words in a sentence. My continuous challenges for you to back up your points have gone ignored, as have the voluminous amounts of data that wholly contradict your points.

What we have gotten from you are nothing but repeatedly loud opinions. No facts. No figures. No data. No research. No logic. No credibility. Not even a challenge, I'm afraid.

Thanks again for coming, kid.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!

Last edited by Chris Rezendes : 2011-06-06 at 12:27.
Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 2011-06-06, 13:01
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
I can't believe how much time you must have on your hands.
Takes two to tango, bub. Besides, Chris apparently spends his oodles of black-man time on reading scientific, peer-reviewed materials whereas you spend your oodles of delusional-man time operating a forum where you regurgitate KKK pamphlets and pass them off as evidence of something or other about Spics and Jews not having enough reverence for the country you'd rather they had never visited to begin with.

But don't worry, we've all posted shit here that we later learned to keep to ourselves and we all still get along fine, even though we now know for sure that Dyldo is a sexual predator with a penchant for fat children and that I once kissed a Protestant.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 2011-06-06, 15:42
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,868
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
They weren't protesting until you tried to kiss them.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 2011-06-06, 20:19
johnmansley's Avatar
johnmansley johnmansley is offline
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Liverpool, England
Posts: 5,970
Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
I'm still trying to figure out what a "direct inverse relationship" between two sets of data can mean. Let's think about it logically: a direct relationship means the two data sets increase with each other in defined proprtionality and an inverse relationship means one set decreases in defined proportionality as the other increases. So for any defined proportionality a "direct inverse relationship" would imply no relationship. Indeed, both sets would have equal elements of equal value.
__________________
Album of the day:

Deadhead Roses - Zastruga
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 2011-06-07, 06:06
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
They didn't teach you that in your Quantum Physics classes?!
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 2011-06-07, 06:12
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,565
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
Let's think about it logically:

Now you're just teasing, John.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Takes two to tango, bub. Besides, Chris apparently spends his oodles of black-man time on reading scientific, peer-reviewed materials...
To be fair to his originally point Paddington, I actually DID have a ton of free time the past week and a half. I generally make it a point, though, when I have so much free time, of spending much of it challenging myself intellectually and physically in order to prevent sloth. The intellectual part consists of one of two things; A. exploring new areas within fields I already have an intense interest in (or those fields on the periphery thereof) and keeping myself abreast of updates in the areas I'm already strong and B. challenging my own beliefs by taking a look at available data and research.

The cornerstone of science, indeed, of the scientific mind, is the ability to constantly challenge the established belief systems already in place. In this way we clean out the outdated presumptions and falsehoods of yesteryear and strengthen our confidence in that which is repeatedly upheld by new evidence. And since, of course, there is far more money and prestige in challenging the establishment and turning an entire field on it's proverbial ear than there is in simply adding bits and pieces to what is already known, all fields of science exist as a self-cleansing belief system.

Those of an unscientific mind are simply those who are too weak to challenge their own logic and beliefs. Such people are prone to utter dependence upon those ethos with more holes in it than particle board.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 2011-06-07, 06:38
SoarAndEnvision's Avatar
SoarAndEnvision SoarAndEnvision is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Posts: 88
Chris, you are easily the stupidest, most self-congratulatory idiot I have ever interacted with - it is impossible going back and forth with you, every attempt ends with mischaracterization, high school level of scope shifting and pathetic attempts at distorting anything someone writes to you.

For the third time I don't need any facts and figures to tell you that some people come to other countries to use all they can and don't care about anything or anyone there. Period. That's the end of the discussion. If you don't agree, then you have the priviledge of living somewhere where all immigrants are nice law-abiding people.

I don't give a shit about your apologies for criminal behavior from poverty.

You don't need any "figures" to back this up and I could give a shit what you think I am implying by who or what is more guilty. So take your "sunshines" and your "sweeties" and your hours of time on your hands and find something better to do - you obviously have no real obligations or friends that could stand you in real life so that you can spend forever verbally masturbating and creating debate-awards when you can't even follow the fucking topic.
__________________
І що орел, коли його орлина зграя
Не рве з землі в блакить ясного дня,
І що за лицар ти з усмішкою льокая,
Без гордих дум, без честі і ім'я?

Last edited by SoarAndEnvision : 2011-06-07 at 07:20.
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 2011-06-07, 07:19
SoarAndEnvision's Avatar
SoarAndEnvision SoarAndEnvision is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Posts: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnmansley
I'm still trying to figure out what a "direct inverse relationship" between two sets of data can mean. Let's think about it logically: a direct relationship means the two data sets increase with each other in defined proprtionality and an inverse relationship means one set decreases in defined proportionality as the other increases. So for any defined proportionality a "direct inverse relationship" would imply no relationship. Indeed, both sets would have equal elements of equal value.


A direct relationship just means that one item is affected by another. Turning up the heater causes the temperature of the room to increase - direct relationship. Turning on some Slayer gets the kids in the rooms moving, which in turn increases the ambient temperature - indirect relationship.

There is no necessary inference from a "direct relationship" that both increase and there is no inference that it is porportional. But it is often assumed that when someone says a direct relationship it is a positive movement, inverse meaning it is negatively correlated.
__________________
І що орел, коли його орлина зграя
Не рве з землі в блакить ясного дня,
І що за лицар ти з усмішкою льокая,
Без гордих дум, без честі і ім'я?
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 2011-06-07, 07:34
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Chris, you are easily the stupidest, most self-congratulatory idiot I have ever interacted with.
I've been telling him this for years.
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 2011-06-07, 08:05
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
zionist media campaign

Well, I don't really want to get involved in the shitstorm, and I'm not racist in any way at all. But I do have to say this. Fuck Zionism. I have nothing against Jews, but I fucking hate Zionism.

Even some Jews hate Zionism.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 2011-06-07, 08:45
SoarAndEnvision's Avatar
SoarAndEnvision SoarAndEnvision is offline
Metalhead
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: California
Posts: 88
What's interesting is that even when you read Haaretz, you actually get a much more sober view of what is going on over there. It's largely American big media that paints the most apologetic depiction of any zionist-related activity.
__________________
І що орел, коли його орлина зграя
Не рве з землі в блакить ясного дня,
І що за лицар ти з усмішкою льокая,
Без гордих дум, без честі і ім'я?
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 2011-06-07, 09:26
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Those of an unscientific mind are simply those who are too weak to challenge their own logic and beliefs. Such people are prone to utter dependence upon those ethos with more holes in it than particle board.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-Ijky95dc


For a little double post here and a change of subject, the ex lieutenant governor of South Carolina made some statements in the following You Tube video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpb4nwfiaPY

He may have went about it all the wrong way(for the mass media), but I have to agree with the guy. I don't think he planned on a reelection, so he decided to go balls out in that last speech. I would like to think the guy was mostly being aggressive towards people who are using the system to sit on their ass and not using it to move forward.
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-06-07 at 09:44.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 2011-06-07, 11:08
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,143
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Chris, you are easily the stupidest, most self-congratulatory idiot I have ever interacted with - it is impossible going back and forth with you, every attempt ends with mischaracterization, high school level of scope shifting and pathetic attempts at distorting anything someone writes to you.

For the third time I don't need any facts and figures to tell you that some people come to other countries to use all they can and don't care about anything or anyone there. Period. That's the end of the discussion. If you don't agree, then you have the priviledge of living somewhere where all immigrants are nice law-abiding people.

I don't give a shit about your apologies for criminal behavior from poverty.

You don't need any "figures" to back this up and I could give a shit what you think I am implying by who or what is more guilty. So take your "sunshines" and your "sweeties" and your hours of time on your hands and find something better to do - you obviously have no real obligations or friends that could stand you in real life so that you can spend forever verbally masturbating and creating debate-awards when you can't even follow the fucking topic.


Maybe I could give you a few pointers here, no strings attached. Speaking for my own country, I do know that there are a number of immigrants who've come here to use our highly generous social system. Yes, it's way more generous than yours, I can assure you. Or at least it was. They've been corrosive to our society, no doubt. Unlike you, however, this is something I can back up with data (in my own language though, if anyone's really interested I might be able to find it in English) and I also realize that I have to. This is the foundation for a responsible handling of government. Using facts and data to separate and quantify the various components of issues and problems at hand. See, here's the thing - while we do get a portion like that, to a very large extent our problems with street crime and the like can indeed be clearly linked to poverty rates and the fact that the average time for a non-European immigrant to get his first job is seven years. This is the effect of very badly run (note, partially subjective view from a party member) immigration and economic politics. See what I'm getting at? Both factors exist. And only data, statistics and in-depth research could tell you which one is the dominant one - only that could point the way for us and show that indeed lack of jobs is the core of the problem. In areas where our policies are having their full effect, what you see is that as unemployment rates go down, everything, including integration of new citizens into society, works far better.
Now, I'm not qualified to comment on the job market in your country. But at least here, the acknowledgment of the importance of jobs and poverty in the context of street crime and social ills have led to a fairly successful five years of my party in office, so far.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 2011-06-07, 11:27
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
SoreAssIncision, what's your view on head measurements? And what's your view on intelligence levels across races?
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 2011-06-07, 12:05
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoarAndEnvision
Chris, you are easily the stupidest, most self-congratulatory idiot I have ever interacted with - it is impossible going back and forth with you, every attempt ends with mischaracterization, high school level of scope shifting and pathetic attempts at distorting anything someone writes to you.


Here's some information with zero data involved from third parties. When I was growing up there was a city near by that was booming manufacturing, farming, and service jobs were all around. I moved away and didn't go back to that city for several years. I kept hearing about a lot of the manufacturing jobs leaving that city through the news. One day I had a friend of mine ask for some help at a convenient store over that way because his mother was general manager over the corporation. When I drove into that town nothing I mean nothing looked the same it looked as if I hadn't seen that town in 30 years. That place now holds one of the highest unemployment rates in the state. Building's were falling apart, Grass and vines were growing up around old factories, and nothing at all looked like it had been touched with a coat of paint since the day I moved. It was way different socially, a lot of punks walking the streets. It has a pretty high crime rate now compared to the 90's when it was still booming.

See the poorer people get stuck in the catch 22, they don't have enough money to move away with family and find the jobs. They don't have the education needed to find a better job if it exist. The man with the money is educated(it least the paper he has says so) and able to get up and move any time he may please or and no shit stay at that company. I know first hand senior executives who still work for companies that have moved over sea's in the late 90's, they fly over check to see if things are going good, fly back and over see the shipping and handling part of the corporation in America. The factory that moved didn't make it here because of just worker wages, they just couldn't keep paying executives and CEO's the same million a year so they moved instead of decreasing there own wages, Greed. They had no use for the little man who pulled that 8-5 for 20 years, lost all of his benefits, and if he is lucky to even find a job and not have to hit up the welfare system. Think about their kids man how some of these people just got down and out. Some walked away from family, others may even become abusive. The type of stress said people must feel has to distort life beyond belief and for their kids who see it going on. When a family is ruined a child at a young age can be ruined no guidance.

The county I'm referring to is now a majority black. Guess who was the poorest and uneducated...come on I'll give you a second....that's right the blacks in that area. This all goes back to one point, their mentality. People who are uneducated do dumb shit at the end of the day, it's all they've ever known and until something better comes along it's all they'll ever do.

You need to be put through the grind and get educated. Show me the poorest town and I'll show you some of the most impetuous people no matter what race or where there from. Think if you don't have crap what do you have to loose?

It's also to blame on our impulsive government and big corporations as Chris has written one hundred times over.

Think our government representatives waste and steals money like it will not be there tomorrow(which may be the case soon). My state will pay a man to sit on his ass and become a welfare statistic. Go in hopes of starting a new business and see what incentive they give you even to do it. Nothing, except some solid advice pay for your business license and pay your taxes. Taxes are outrageous here they tax your money, turn around and charge you a sales tax on bought objects, charge you property tax and with a house its by square feet, tax the value of your car yearly, and then tax the gas that they claim is a road tax yet the roads we drive on are the third worst in the nation. Then they give their self's raise's, no shit the new governor just gave every one a big ass raise some(some ten+ thousand raises).

We have criminals at the top who cause criminals at the bottom, because both are impulsive. Both only care about the well being of self.

By now if you can't see the point only one thing could be attributed to your naive belief's, and that's because either you or someone you loved has had a run in with these colored gangs. Blinded by hate.
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-06-07 at 12:11.
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 2011-06-07, 12:13
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,868
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
People who are uneducated do dumb shit at the end of the day, it's all they've ever known and until something better comes along it's all they'll ever do.


I can disagree with that statement in one word. Weiner.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 2011-06-07, 12:14
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
It's always the weiners with you, isn't it? You're a woman obsessed!
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 2011-06-07, 12:17
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,868
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Although he is living up to his name.

Frickin' frackin' 120 second rule!
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 2011-06-07, 12:20
Pr0az's Avatar
Pr0az Pr0az is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
And what's your view on intelligence levels across races?


Every non-African on earth has Neanderthal genes. From my own overwrought and naive views the Africans are lesser beings. Please no one disprove me with facts such as George Washington Carver or Philip Emeagwali existed, I do not believe it and the holocaust never happened.


There's his reply.

On another note one search of Google for the ladder scientist above one of the oddest top searches popped up "black scientist created white people"....
__________________
“Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends.” ~Rusty Cooley

Last edited by Pr0az : 2011-06-07 at 12:28.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:46.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.