MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2011-05-10, 21:24
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I am the 1,000 view in this thread! Muahahahahaha.

fuck shit cunt whore.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2011-05-11, 03:34
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
You do assume, of course, that the sharp edge wasn't aimed at you.
I find it hard to believe you'd aim a sharp edge at anyone, ya pansy Swede turnip-tosser.

Ahh you're not a bad lad
Old 2011-05-22, 10:58
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Haha check out today's featured article on Wikipedia.
Old 2011-05-22, 11:00
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
\m/
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2011-06-06, 06:59
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2011-06-06, 08:08
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Aah, so that's how SaE got his education.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2011-06-07, 12:39
Post-whore

Quote:

I wonder if Armin had any experience as a butcher, he seems to know what he's doing here.

That's one sick individual. Speechless on that.....That screwed up my whole peace and harmony moment.
Old 2011-06-07, 19:03
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Should we start a separate thread for serial killers & mass murderers? I love reading about stuff like that. Does anyone else?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2011-06-07, 20:09
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I do, and I've got a nice little collection of books on serial killers and the psychology behind sociopaths. I don't think it warrants a new thread, though. Maybe we can just have a section in Paddys post at the bottom with serial killers/mass murderes.

Speaking of which, I just found Paul Bernardo today. I always find it even more fascinating/disturbing when two crazies manage to find each other and team up.

What I've really been interested in lately when it comes to abormal/violent/horrifying psychology are people like Josef Fritzl and others that kidnap and imprison people for years (coupled with regular rape and physical/emotional abuse), sometimes lasting over a couple of decades. Not only the psychology of the guilty, but also (and probably more) that of the victims and how it has effected them. Its fucking depressing reading about it, but its fascinating nonetheless and I always feel an overwhelming sense of compassion for them and am in awe of their will for those that try and become "normal" instead of just jumping off a cliff.

If you really, really want to ruin your next couple of weeks, check out this wiki list of children kept in captivity. Fuck. The case of Genie, who you've probably heard of if you've taken certain psychology courses, is probably one of the saddest things I have ever read.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-06-07 at 20:14.
Old 2011-06-08, 06:15
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A piece on Genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEnkY2iaKis

I wish I lived near her, she'd be perfect for me.
Old 2011-06-08, 08:22
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
We have our own crazy back on the news here. I think they're picking jurors now for Anthony Sowell's case.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2011-06-08, 10:19
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
A piece on Genie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEnkY2iaKis

I wish I lived near her, she'd be perfect for me.

I'd never seen this before, thanks. Its crushing to watch this knowing that she she lost most of her progress after being further abused in care homes.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2011-06-11, 02:37
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Speaking of which, I just found Paul Bernardo today. I always find it even more fascinating/disturbing when two crazies manage to find each other and team up.

Yeah he did some really fucked up stuff with Karla Homolka. I can't believe they released that twat from prison.
Quote:
What I've really been interested in lately when it comes to abormal/violent/horrifying psychology are people like Josef Fritzl and others that kidnap and imprison people for years (coupled with regular rape and physical/emotional abuse), sometimes lasting over a couple of decades. Not only the psychology of the guilty, but also (and probably more) that of the victims and how it has effected them. Its fucking depressing reading about it, but its fascinating nonetheless and I always feel an overwhelming sense of compassion for them and am in awe of their will for those that try and become "normal" instead of just jumping off a cliff.

Yeah that whole Josef Fritzl case was pretty disturbing, but still very interesting to read about. I feel bad for the girls that spent so long down there. I mean Jesus Christ, imagine spending your childhood in a cramped basement. They probably didn't even know what fresh air smelled like. Imagine how many years of therapy they will have to go through just to become somewhat emotionally stable, and even then they will never be totally normal.
Quote:
If you really, really want to ruin your next couple of weeks, check out this wiki list of children kept in captivity. Fuck. The case of Genie, who you've probably heard of if you've taken certain psychology courses, is probably one of the saddest things I have ever read.

Ah yes, I actually read most of those Wikipedia articles a few weeks ago. Very interesting. That Genie case was probably the saddest of them all. I imagine it would be quite disturbing for an outsider to first encounter a child like that, considering that the child basically has the mentality of a wild animal.

I've been interested in serial killers since I was a kid, around eight or nine. Most notably Jeffrey Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy. I've also always enjoyed reading about the ones who have never been caught, especially Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac Killer. The fact that they were never caught makes it so much more fascinating and mysterious in a creepy sort of way.

Serial killers that live/lived fairly close to me interest me too. There were only two that I can think of though, Clifford Olson and Robert Pickton, both from my province. Robert Pickton was pretty fucked up. He was a pig farmer who had a penchant for killing drug-addicted whores, and it is believed that he killed up to 49 of them. After he killed them (usually by restraining them with rope and injecting them with antifreeze, but sometimes by gutting them alive or strangling them) he would dismember the bodies, feed most of the body to his pigs and bury the bones on his farm. Although sometimes he would grind the flesh and store it in his freezer to eat later on. He also gave some of his ground hooker hamburger to people he knew and told them it was ground pork that he processed himself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia
The items police found inside Pickton's trailer - A loaded .22 revolver with a dildo over the barrel (LOL) and one round fired, boxes of .357 Magnum handgun ammunition, night-vision goggles, two pairs of faux fur-lined handcuffs, a syringe with three millilitres of blue liquid inside, and "Spanish fly" aphrodisiac.

Kinky dude.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2011-06-11 at 02:40.
Old 2011-06-11, 10:15
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Nice! I had never heard of Pickton before. Good reading.

I think I remember reading California is the serial killer capital of the world. Not sure if its true, but I wouldn't be surprised.

I have more to say but I have to poop really bad.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery
Old 2011-06-11, 17:45
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
California (and really, the entire Pacific Coast of the US) seems to have had way more serial killers, per capita, than the rest of the country. I mean, off the top of my head, I could only think of like 8 serial killers who ever trolled the entire region of New England. I could think of 20 easy from SoCal and almost that many from Northern California. The Pacific Northwest has had an obscene number, too.
Old 2011-06-12, 00:43
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Well, if it's 75 degrees year round with no extreme weather one has less to deal with than if it's 75 mph winds with -75 degree windchill and 75 inches of snow. Has anyone ever heard of the Snowshoe Murderer? Hmm, sounds like an obtuse story.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2011-06-12, 01:01
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

My favourite is and will always be Zodiac .

The song from Macabre is killer too

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-06-12, 01:28
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

N. Ireland hasn't had any decent serial killers since the Shankill Butchers. I might make my mark - any advice about the methods, quirks, victim choices, calling cards and personality characteristics I should adopt? What should my childhood have been like? Did my mother make me eat her pussy against my will? Also, one of you fuckers has to write a song about my exploits. In fact, let's make it interesting; write lyrics for a song which I'll take as a blueprint for what I'll do, kinda like a prophecy I'll fulfil. DO IT.
Old 2011-06-12, 02:01
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Do a Carradine, Paddy. Less clean up for everyone.

Old 2011-06-18, 11:09
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader