MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2011-03-10, 12:30
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

If I was a mod I would ban anyone for a week that mentioned Charlie Sheen, the whole deal is stupid as mentioned already, no one should give a fuck what this guy does or not.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2011-03-10, 17:59
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
I like how's Dystopia's first return post is a fucking awful Charlie Sheen joke. I would have expected nothing less!

Yeah, I agree about the whole Charlie Sheen thing and I think every other normal person does too. Anything about any celebrity's big "fallout" or "binge" or "breakup" is fucking horrible garbage for that matter, but this is something everyone on here I'm sure agrees with. Its like that one South Park ("Britney WAAOUTCH!") where the world sets up a celebrity to have a downward spiral and die for a new harvest of corn.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-10, 21:43
Quantum.

So, for the sake of completeness, I'd just like to throw in:
Who the fuck is Charlie Sheen?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2011-03-10, 21:52
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
It's the new drug on the market, apparently.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2011-03-11, 03:11
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
So, for the sake of completeness, I'd just like to throw in:
Who the fuck is Charlie Sheen?

He had an epic life and still has it. Bitches n'shit y'know :O

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-03-12, 00:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I would like to know why Charlie Sheen totally topped violent civil wars in Libya and Cote D'Ivoire in terms of media coverage this past week (though to be fair Anderson Cooper didn't get punched in the face in either Libya or the Ivory Coast). It's more than a little bit sad that it took a massive earthquake/tsunami in Japan to supplant him with a genuine news story.

That is probably the only way in which he's actually 'winning:' in terms of the ratio of media coverage to actual importance of the story, he is the clear winner. There are several losers.

Especially Chris.
Old 2011-03-12, 03:13
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
That wasn't nice. You're going to give Chris an inferiority complex.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2011-03-12, 06:43
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Sorry for the absence, fans; I've been busy getting my legal affairs in order after I had the foresight to buy massive shares in Japanese double-glazing. I got myself a yacht, which I then sank using my patent-pending Jap-firing cannon in remembrance of Pearl Harbour. Don't get your panties in a twist, the Jap in question was already dead (water on the lung). His Asian eyelids made him whistle as he flew through the air, but because he had one eye closed it sounded more like the stun guns from Star Trek.

Why is it that every time I fuck off for a month or two I come back to the news that an earthquake or a flood or a tsunami has cleansed the world of non-whites? I can only assume it's God's way of telling me that my objectionable posts on this forum are the only thing keeping beige people in rice and little wooden shoes. You're welcome. I think it's more likely, however, that these disasters are a judgement on the homosexuals of the world. Not for their sexuality, but for how they give me erections against my will.

I've also noticed a correlation between my absence and the frequency of Chris' posts. I turn my back for a few weeks and he tries to crowbar himself back into our lives. I'm literally depressed by this, because it implies that he hates me, and I can't understand why that could possibly be the case, the half-cooked ginger-balled cunt that he is.
Old 2011-03-12, 08:13
Quantum.

Paddsy, I'd take a crowbar over any of you at any time. What's up with you? You go off, have a lot of fun, maim a guy and don't even offer a make up barbecue? For shame!

So, the social democrats have finally found a new party leader. This is him. This guy will be their guiding light in preparing to run an effective opposition, and the one who will wrestle power from our Evil Alliance in 2014. Yea. You don't really need a translation to get the gist, do you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_Tve0Tu4kM

P.S. Yea, I know that here in Sweden the youth section of the Moderates (a.k.a. the gang I'm in) has a long reputation of doing parodies of whatever comes out of the lefties. In this case, though, they won. We're stumped.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-12, 08:52
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
What's the red logo? It looks like a shot up Hallmark card logo. The guy had more chrome on his head than his bike. Was that his security guard behind him?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2011-03-12, 10:20
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Paddsy, I'd take a crowbar over any of you at any time. What's up with you? You go off, have a lot of fun, maim a guy and don't even offer a make up barbecue? For shame!
You'd actually eat something I cooked for you?

The guy in your video is speaking English. A transcript:

Exemplar ammonia, pour out milieu. The river 'til vexed, gay for a dog, cock yums spud daylight. Eat the mince, pour in sugar, export Mac ladder. In a man-hoover, O'Keeffe pawn grander on music creek, reality still vexed, up yours! Get on la la, la la, that video is OK in your pole (inaudible from here on, but probably something about rotten fish and cheap furniture).

Get your own fuckin' language!
Old 2011-03-12, 10:44
Quantum.

Never said I would eat it, never said... that.

All things considered, your translation was an improvement. Say what you like about that party, lately they've been pretty damn ace at supplying us with Whisky Tango Foxtrot moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
What's the red logo? It looks like a shot up Hallmark card logo. The guy had more chrome on his head than his bike. Was that his security guard behind him?

It's the social democrats logo. It's a rose, dont'cher know. The punchline of the thing is that 100.000 members are louder than a chainsaw. I told you - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot in abundance.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2011-03-12, 10:53
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Beg pardon. Not Hall mark but this one. Like I said shot up. http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...ved=0CCAQ9QEwBA

Old 2011-03-13, 03:22
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I ran that symbol through Google Subliminator™ and look what I found:

http://i54.tinypic.com/2igf9qh.png

BORED. SO VERY BORED.
Old 2011-03-13, 07:36
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
You owe me a bottle of absinthe.

I PRESENT TO YOU: Blood Stained And Filled With Pain! This really is a goldmine of lulz. I won't even try to describe it, you just have to see it for yourself. I actually didn't find it though, Paddy did. He saw the post from awhile ago and used some elite hax0r skillz to find it so, I guess, technically, you owe Paddy absinthe but since he doesn't drink you can just give it to me. And it better have fucking wormwood, dammit!
I'm so tempted to contact her through her website, assuming the details on it are still current. She's pretty much my dream woman, except she still has all of her limbs and probably isn't into The Cosby Show half as much as I am.
Old 2011-03-13, 09:39
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
I think you two are meant for each other.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-03-13, 23:32
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Chris deserves to have an inferiority complex; he's a member of an inferior race.

Though I suppose at least he's not Ginger McGingersauce, who is a ginger.
Old 2011-03-14, 02:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I think you two are meant for each other.
She's probably dead already, which isn't a problem in and of itself, but you can't really have a corpse transported through customs just by marrying it like you can with live Japs, and I ain't interested in a long distance relationship with someone who can no longer use email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Chris deserves to have an inferiority complex; he's a member of an inferior race.
He's a member of three inferior races: browns (Wesley Snipes), light-browns (Ricky Martin) and gingers (not Paddy). You could even go so far as to refer to Chris' genetic mash-up job as...heh...SPIC 'n' MICKS! Fuck me I rule, look at how much I ruled back there.

His association with you just makes things so much worser, by virtue of it tarring him with both the j00 and gay-homosexual oven jockey brushes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Though I suppose at least he's not Ginger McGingersauce, who is a ginger.
Here's an artist's impression of me giving a shit:

http://i55.tinypic.com/4pzgp2.png
Old 2011-03-14, 03:57
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

HAPPY PI DAY!!!!!!

Old 2011-03-14, 04:46
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

no thanks

R.I.P moe