Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2010-11-19, 08:29
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
It was only a month's suspension; does that get me a handjob?

Well then I`m sorry but a permanent ban of him could force me to make love to you

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-11-19, 09:29
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Well then I`m sorry but a permanent ban of him could force me to make love to you

I think dystpoia is very entertaining, sort of like watching a retarded kid jump over the railing at the zoo to pet the bears, if that make sense.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-19, 10:14
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I told ya not to tell anyone I did that. Those bears have needed therapy ever since.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2010-11-19, 10:46
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
...sort of like watching a retarded kid jump...

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I told ya not to tell anyone I did that. Those bears have needed therapy ever since.

Uhm

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-11-19, 13:05
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm glad the show went well, Bobbers. I'm mildly disappointed, but glad.

Quote:
Christmas is just around the corner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I think dystpoia is very entertaining, sort of like watching a retarded kid jump over the railing at the zoo to pet the bears, if that make sense.
I think this is pretty much the only thing which has saved him thus far; he usually provides plenty of material for us to use for our own amusement. The pot shit and his refusal to heed warnings was getting tiresome, though. Besides, I think we pretty much covered everything pot-related in those "letter to" threads already! Lest we forget:

Long ass letter I wrote to Bill O'Reily
http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthre...?t=56359&page=1

Long ass letter I wrote to Dystopia
http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56368

And here are all the threads he has started to date:

http://metaltabs.com/forum/search.p...chuser=Dystopia

Interesting reading. If you've suffered massive brain damage and are a masochist.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-11-19 at 14:52. Reason: Fixed broken URL.
Old 2010-11-19, 21:10
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Thanks, Paddy. 5 more days.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2010-11-20, 02:00
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Its frighteneing what THC can do for some people and do to others. For some, it makes them hyper-intelligent and fun to be around, for others, like Dysentery, its like being around a melting pile of human remains. For me, it either makes me hilarious (to myself) or completely anxious and paranoid... so I tend to stay away.

I like Pacifico and he likes me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-11-20, 07:12
Quantum.

True. For me, though I never smoked nearly as much or as early as this guy, this sums up my experience pretty well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0O5Z0ikSKg
Just like a big - oh? This is it?

I did have one fun escapade though. There was this time after a concert, we were having a party and someone started passing around a joint, and then someone said something about colours running like a waterfall down the walls. The obvious conclusion of this was to play a sort of don't-touch-the-floor-game, because the paint was all sticky, or something. I don't know, could have been the alcohol and the excitement after the concert. Thing is, I know how silly it sounds, but at the time there was no end to how funny it was.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2010-11-20, 08:07
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Holy fuck:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/44343

Fuckin' antimatter?? Correct me if I'm wrong (although I'd think twice about it unless you wanna join in Dystopia in Ban County, Bansville) but isn't the capture of antimatter one of the biggest possible steps towards using water as a fuel source? As I understand it, water has more potential energy than petrol, but we can't harness that energy because we need antimatter to create the requisite reaction (or so goes the theory) and antimatter is notoriously difficult to even see let alone capture, thanks to its tendency to annihilate almost instantly. I know the guys at CERN have only held onto antimatter long enough to study it (170 milliseconds), but isn't that in itself something we never thought was possible?

4 more days.
Old 2010-11-20, 09:14
Quantum.

I'd be very interested to see some sources on that. You're sure you're not thinking about the need for something like deuterium-tritium fusion power to produce industrial amounts of antimatter? Of course, that's still according to a highly optimistic assessment that, for example, I do not accept.

But yea, it's big honking feather in the cap for the CERN folks. Even though, no, I wouldn't put it in the category of never thought possible, after all, we already have the magneto-optical trap and Penning trap for antimatter particles. The big thing here is actually producing and containing antimatter atoms, which might be compared to an amazing new sprinting world record; enough to make the crowd cheer wildly, but not silencing them.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 09:29
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Don't screw it up for me, Paddy.

Amadeus, that sounded like a bit more was in it than what you said. Speaking from experience in a past life I encountered as a Chinese immigrant.

Water as fuel. I believe it's the New Holland tractor company that is either developing or already has developed a tractor that runs on water. I don't know the details, but for those interested it's something you might want to venture into. And there 1940 style retro tractor is very cool.

4 more days.......

Old 2010-11-20, 14:42
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Water as fuel? A steam engine isn`t that new
Of course I know, this can develope to one of the most exciting breakthroughs in modern physics! But antimatter can also be pretty dangerous. Aren`t black holes just compressed antimatter?
BTW, anyone read the new book of Stephen Hawking where he and some other dude tried to explain quantum-physics in a language everyone understands? Delicious stuff, seriously!

Quote:
4 more days

What did I miss?!

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-11-20, 15:52
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Nothing yet, Gommers. Just be patient.

Old 2010-11-20, 17:05
Quantum.

Quote:
But antimatter can also be pretty dangerous. Aren`t black holes just compressed antimatter?

For the sake of peace of mind, I shall just assume that this was in jest.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 17:20
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Oh Gomers, c'mon! Everyone knows that black holes are God's armpits!

In 4 days the world will experience something far more fantastical and quantum-leapish than a fuckin' antimatter smoothie oozing out of Stephen Hawking's own cream-pied anus. Keep watching the clock, and set aside about £40 each if you know what's good for you, which is unlikely seeing as how you're all ittiats on whom I wish several poxes.

I wonder if spunk has antispunk. You could make an antispunk bomb, and just set one off every time you misfire and end up having to manually scoop up the salty albino nectar by splaying out the interior cardboard cylinder of a toilet roll and using it like a backhoe. I imagine the guys at CERN are working on this very problem as we speak, and it's to their credit.
Old 2010-11-20, 19:59
Quantum.

Considering that it's a very real possibility that there's antimatter galaxies out there... yes, the honest answer would have to be yes, it's a possibility. After all, it's really just a matter of inversing everything.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 20:16
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Like turning a sock inside out and finding fuzz.

Old 2010-11-20, 22:42
Quantum.

Something MAGICAL.

Speaking of which, about whether there was something more involved at that paint-jump-party; it was actually only one guy who claimed to see it, the rest just kind of "saw" it. Festive mood.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-21, 11:12
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Like turning a sock inside out and finding fuzz.
...I assume the sock in question belonged to one of your youngins? If I were you I'd contact the estate of Saddam Hussein to set up a weapons deal. Tell them Mr. P sent you and that you have some weapons grade Kurd-be-Gone™ to put on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Something MAGICAL.

Speaking of which, about whether there was something more involved at that paint-jump-party; it was actually only one guy who claimed to see it, the rest just kind of "saw" it. Festive mood.
That's how the Salem witch trials got started!
Old 2010-11-21, 18:11
Quantum.

Yay, wingflaps of history!

I'm currently having the Return of the living dead series running in the background while working, so that comment about Hussein really stirred up some interesting images. Man, I actually kinda like those movies. I think that what I like in particular is how the zombies are actually reanimated humans, it gives the old classical defend the house scenario a bit more of an edge. I remember the first time I saw the scene with the skinhead in the basement. First when the zombie called "BRAIN!" in that cheery, easy going manner of his I was stunned. And when the girl locks herself in the locker and the damn thing actually takes a chain and pulley and proceed to calmly pull the door out it was like mental orgasm. Finally!

- Carl Sagan