Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

RTT #169: IncePSTion

I fucking love rum truffles.

Old 2010-11-09, 14:54
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Track up from the black/death project I'm working on.

If any of you would like to comment I'd be exstatic.

Also: cunts etc.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2010-11-09, 14:57
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Oops, looks like we can't find that page!
WHY DO YOU MOCK ME?

Old 2010-11-09, 15:34
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz

I'd like to paste this audio over a clip of children playing tag at the park. Sounds frightening, but needs more bass oomph!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2010-11-09, 15:47
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

It's working now

This is fucking epic shit, Wolf. I think the only black metal I listen to is Cradle of Filth and they stopped being black metal about 9 albums ago, but I'm digging this track. It's fucking sonic, too. Did you produce this yourself?

12 thumbs up. If you've never seen 12 thumbs on one person before you've obviously never seen an Irishman up close, and it's to your credit.

Old 2010-11-09, 19:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Wolfie, that totally kicked a$$!!!!

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2010-11-09, 20:39
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I'll say it kicks ass once I hear more bass.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-09, 21:44
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:

Not my prime choice for a listen, but I'm with Joe - a heavy distinct bass and you'll have yourself some good kickass right there.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2010-11-09, 22:15
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

black metal isn't supposed to have bass

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-09, 22:39
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Holy Cow Vishnu, thanks for all the replies! (except for Drawn&Quartered, fuxxx u).

As for bass, will head back to record bass sometime soon, but I don't see it playing a prominent role in here (whereas I normally DEMAND a prominent role in every other band I play), but I don't see much more room for it. Won't be following the guitars all of the time, but still. Whatever.

Mixed? Nothing is mixed on this. Just a preset, 2 guitarlayers (one left one right), and then another one in the centre, played with the toneknob all the way DOWN to get that dense-sound. Absolutely no polishing or something after that. And frankly I absolutely love the way it sounds (save maybe for the drums, digital 'n all y'know), will explore some mastering etc but for now I love the sound it has, suits it I think.

Vocals will follow end of this month, start of next month, will upload a sample then too of course.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2010-11-09 at 23:00.

Old 2010-11-09, 22:40
Amadeus
Quantum.

True, D&Q, but the fact that mosquitoes are supposed to suck blood has never stopped me from mass murdering the little buggers at every given opportunity.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-09, 22:59
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Holy Cow Vishnu, thanks for all the replies! (except for Drawn&Quartered, fuxxx u).

you always lash out at me for no reason, ever since I remember you first posting

no tampons needed, I just always wonder what the hell is your problem.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2010-11-09 at 23:02.

Old 2010-11-09, 23:06
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Was just aimed at your comment, no (serious) offence intended, check your pm's brah.

Also: holy shit so many posts regarding me/sample, I'm this close this jizzing myseohgoddamnit.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2010-11-09 at 23:20.

Old 2010-11-09, 23:18
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

He was hoping it would lead to make-up sex.

Old 2010-11-10, 01:10
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Sounds pretty good, Wolf. Nice blackened death. I have to disagree with you on the bass though, it could really help to be brought up and it would give the song much more presence. Its got a low end that needs to be filled and I some good bass work would compliment both the guitars and the songs heaviness. I don't think you should be complacent about taking a very back seat in something like this. Try upping it in the mix and see how everyone feels about it. If they differ from what I say, they're wrong. WRONG!

What are the vocals going to sound like?

What kind of mics did you use on the guitars?

What program did you use for drums? They didn't sound too bad, but if you've got to go with digital you need to use Drumkit From Hell (2) by East West. Its a seriously massive program with amazing real-time samples (some of which were recorded with whats-his-face from Meshuggah on kit). You can easily torrent it. If you want to here what it sounds like/is capable of, check out my myspace below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I fucking love bum truffles.

He clearly meant that.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-10, 05:56
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
Also: holy shit so many posts regarding me/sample, I'm this close this jizzing myseohgoddamnit.

Well, this is a music forum, and to the best of my knowledge every single person here is at least a hobby musician. They're a whole lot of other disturbing things as well, sure, but music now. That's music to the nose.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-10, 08:16
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Sounds pretty good, Wolf. Nice blackened death. I have to disagree with you on the bass though, it could really help to be brought up and it would give the song much more presence. Its got a low end that needs to be filled and I some good bass work would compliment both the guitars and the songs heaviness. I don't think you should be complacent about taking a very back seat in something like this. Try upping it in the mix and see how everyone feels about it. If they differ from what I say, they're wrong. WRONG!

What are the vocals going to sound like?

What kind of mics did you use on the guitars?

What program did you use for drums? They didn't sound too bad, but if you've got to go with digital you need to use Drumkit From Hell (2) by East West. Its a seriously massive program with amazing real-time samples (some of which were recorded with whats-his-face from Meshuggah on kit). You can easily torrent it. If you want to here what it sounds like/is capable of, check out my myspace below.

He clearly meant that.

Mic on the guitars? None, just played through a Line 6 pod somewhere, had to do a LOT of working on the tone to get the digitalness of it away though.
Drums ARE Drumkit from Hell, cool program indeed, here they sound a bit too digital to my tastes, but in some of the other songs I've recorded it sounds almost perfect that way.

I was planning on using guitar pro's "metal drum kit" RSE for drums, so thank God I found someone with DfH in time.

Vocalist heading for the studio end this month/start next month. How it will sound? Well I've listened to his previous albums, where he utilises a.o. quite deep grunts, but he has quite a big range, so my guess is as good as yours, and I like it that way.

Quote:

Last edited by Wolfsherz : 2010-11-10 at 09:55.

Old 2010-11-10, 14:59
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Wolfie, sometimes my elderly ears aren't real keen on black metal vocals because they detract from the music to me, but I'll give your vocals a listen on this one. I think it's an edgy piece as it is so go for it. Just don't make them gingery. :P

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2010-11-10, 15:53
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered

Evidence nr. 1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WcsV7hQ1V4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
Track up from the black/death project I'm working on. If any of you would like to comment I'd be exstatic. Also: cunts etc.

A wall of guitar is always good. I really like it. The only thing I don`t appreciate is the bassdrum sound, needs more punch and pwnage if you know what I mean :O

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-10, 19:01
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Mic on the guitars? None, just played through a Line 6 pod somewhere, had to do a LOT of working on the tone to get the digitalness of it away though.
Drums ARE Drumkit from Hell, cool program indeed, here they sound a bit too digital to my tastes, but in some of the other songs I've recorded it sounds almost perfect that way.

The guitars sound pretty good for a Pod setup. Good work.

Is it? What set did you use? The hi-hats sound a bit digital along with the bass, but then again, it might sound like that simply because drum machines can never play blast beats like a human can.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-10, 20:41
Amadeus
Quantum.

Good to know that humans are still good for something.

I recently made one of those completely unoriginal and non-exciting discoveries on the guitar which still manage to fill you with joy and glee. It's simply a matter of holding the pick sideways and dragging it along the bass strings. And there's a fuckload of simple variations with fretting, speed and what have you. And it's just so damn fun to throw in as intros, sudden fills and so on. Point is, you get this scratchy "oooaaaaWWWNNNN" sound. Not really a point, no, I know. But now my wrists have stopped aching so I'll go back to do it some more!

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-11, 06:37
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Yes. And notice how the sound it makes, when written out, almost spells "OWN"? This is no coincidence.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-11, 12:33
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Good to know that humans are still good for something.

I recently made one of those completely unoriginal and non-exciting discoveries on the guitar which still manage to fill you with joy and glee. It's simply a matter of holding the pick sideways and dragging it along the bass strings. And there's a fuckload of simple variations with fretting, speed and what have you. And it's just so damn fun to throw in as intros, sudden fills and so on. Point is, you get this scratchy "oooaaaaWWWNNNN" sound. Not really a point, no, I know. But now my wrists have stopped aching so I'll go back to do it some more!

That was one of the first things I learned on guitar. Making undefined noises that sound badass. Like pinch hramonics etc.

PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME, what kind of necrophilic pile of asscuntshit made me take a french class at school. I think I just won`t take part at this

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-11, 12:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You should come over here and take German. However, there was a Puerto Rican kid in my Spanish class that flunked it.

Amadeus- "But now my wrists have stopped aching so I'll go back to do it some more!" Did you hear that from Paddy?

If I play two chords accurately it made me giddy. But on another note, one of the things that may or may not have hindered my guitar was when I was in my early teens and experimenting with sounds on mine and my grandmother, who was pretty into all sorts of music, said that she'd never heard those tones from a guitar. The way I took it was that it wasn't the way it should be played. I don't know if her remark was made to discourage or encourage, but I took it as a discouraging remark unfortunately.

Old 2010-11-11, 14:16
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
That was one of the first things I learned on guitar. Making undefined noises that sound badass. Like pinch hramonics etc.

PLEASE ANYONE TELL ME, what kind of necrophilic pile of asscuntshit made me take a french class at school. I think I just won`t take part at this

But French is a beautiful language! I wish I could go back to high school and learn french again. Hey, you can read pretty much the whole spectrum of existential philosophy in its original language with German and French! YAY you're so lucky!!!!

Old 2010-11-11, 18:46
younguitarist
Post-whore

Hmmmm

Old 2010-11-11, 20:50
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

I'm with Dame, here. I so, so wish I took advantage of this kind of shit back in high school. Great opportunity missed.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-11, 21:05
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

And here I am with my near-perfect French. For shame. For shame.

Quote:

Old 2010-11-11, 22:46
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Can't a man make a fucking living anymore?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11731928

Old 2010-11-11, 22:46
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:

Yeah, but too bad you guys don't have your own language. Har.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-11-12 at 00:39.

Old 2010-11-11, 23:20
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Is that your pseudonym, Paddy?

Old 2010-11-11, 23:22
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Paddy's the pseudonym. I may be a paedo but I have more dignity than to post on this wretched forum under my real name.

Old 2010-11-11, 23:34
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Paddy McPaddington isn't your name? Who'd a thunk?

Old 2010-11-12, 07:20
johnmansley
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by younguitarist
Hmmmm

Dude

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn

Old 2010-11-12, 10:31
Amadeus
Quantum.

Get cracking!
http://www.youtube.com/user/imagier...A/1/yOXcaP6G1Ms

Quote:
Can't a man make a fucking living anymore?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11731928

It's on the internet. If you want it, it's on the internet. I wonder when the internet will become a self conscious entity in its own right?

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-12, 14:13
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DameFraMorkum
But French is a beautiful language! I wish I could go back to high school and learn french again. Hey, you can read pretty much the whole spectrum of existential philosophy in its original language with German and French! YAY you're so lucky!!!!

I just hate languages that roll off your tongue like cum. Just speak out this sentence and you see what I mean :
"C`est aussi ce qu`ils disaient à propos des voitures japonaises avant qu`elles n`arrivent sur le marchè francais"
This sentence contains almost every single aspect of french that I hate about the language. It`s just sooooooo soft and.....warm
Which one of those one million philosphists are you talking about in specific?

Quote:
Originally Posted by younguitarist
Hmmm

sup

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-12, 15:17
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Baudelaire, De Sade, HOUELLE-MOTHERFUCKING-BECQ, list is endless.

Quote:

Old 2010-11-12, 16:57
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:

I took 5 years of French, but my grammar and everything really sucks.

Je veux jeter une vache dans ton visage. Tu d'accord? Je n'aime pas les jeune garcons, mais j'aime beacoup les jeune filles!

i suck

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-12, 18:55
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
I took 5 years of French, but my grammar and everything really sucks.

Je veux jeter une vache dans ton visage. Tu d'accord? Je n'aime pas les jeune garcons, mais j'aime beacoup les jeune filles!

i suck

There are just a few words which can help you in an every-day-normal situation in France : Vous êtes un tarlouse (which means something like "thank you for your kind help, may I suck your abdominal area for you social service, which you brought towards me?"). And of course "J`ai besoin de prostituées morts" which means something like "Can you tell me the way to the nearest hospital?"

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2010-11-12 at 18:58.

Old 2010-11-13, 03:06
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Baudelaire, De Sade, HOUELLE-MOTHERFUCKING-BECQ, list is endless.

If I could read The Flowers of Evil in its natural tongue I'd orgasm so hard I'd poke another hole in the fucking atmosphere.

I love Misfit's Earth A.D. Thank you, Rich.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-13, 16:58
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
If I could read The Flowers of Evil in its natural tongue I'd orgasm so hard I'd poke another hole in the fucking atmosphere.

Why?

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-13, 17:04
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
There are just a few words which can help you in an every-day-normal situation in France : Vous êtes un tarlouse (which means something like "thank you for your kind help, may I suck your abdominal area for you social service, which you brought towards me?"). And of course "J`ai besoin de prostituées morts" which means something like "Can you tell me the way to the nearest hospital?"

hahahaha oh god I have to trick somebody into using that second one.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-14, 04:45
estringrev
Supreme Metalhead

just stopping in to say that the new atheist album rules

Old 2010-11-14, 05:31
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

SWEET

I'm drinking a little red wine.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-14, 06:57
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Why?

Because in the original language nothing is lost. I feel just as terrible for people that have to read English writers in translation. There are certain things that are totally lost in translation and can never be recovered. Like in Mein Cunt (you read right), when he hates the Jews? That's pure fucking German, man. Oh god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
SWEET

I'm drinking a little red wine.

Joe, you need to venture down to my place and get nice and proper. Currently on 2nd bottle of Yellow Tail red. Two buck, but fuck, its adorable.

STUFF!!!!!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-14, 07:11
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Hell I've got my own car now, so we'll keep in touch! Have to watch the 250 mile per week cap but I'm sure that should be fine along with my other driving. Definitely down for a night of fine (cheap) wine!

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2010-11-14, 09:19
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Whenever I listen to black metal I always wonder if there is even a bass in the mix lol... or if it's just saturated in so much much fuzz that it blends in with the guitar. I do like some black metal, but the quality irritates me sometimes. So many BM albums sound like they were recorded in the shower.

On another note, does eating too much beef cause exorbitant amounts of gas? I think I've been eating too much beef lately because I can't stop farting. My room smells like a mental hospital right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2010-11-14, 14:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Protein causes gas so maybe that's the problem. Maybe you're just being a porker and gulping too much air while you're masticating.

You vino guys better not be drinking and driving!!! I hope you hear my voice -that you've never actually heard- telling you not to do it if you think you might. Hey, not every nagging woman is bad.

I'm making bacon and cheese omelettes for breakfast.

Old 2010-11-14, 16:39
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Protein causes gas
There's nothin' worse than cum-burps.

Old 2010-11-14, 17:34
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

My bro invited me and his friends to his b-day dinner. He`s a Greenpeace member (yeah I know I failed) so there were like 8 vegetarians who doesn`t drink alcohol and don`t eat meat.
I ordered Gin Fizz, Whisky and a Double Cheeseburger with Bacon and a Steak. It was fucking great.
Afterwards I went to a concert and a buddy of mine hooked me up with this chick who wants to be a singer in a metalband. I see great chances for me finally starting my own band. I could cry due to my happiness

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-14, 18:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
My bro invited me and his friends to his b-day dinner. He`s a Greenpeace member (yeah I know I failed) so there were like 8 vegetarians who doesn`t drink alcohol and don`t eat meat.
I ordered Gin Fizz, Whisky and a Double Cheeseburger with Bacon and a Steak. It was fucking great.
I'm so in love with you right now

Old 2010-11-14, 18:19
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

They don't drink or eat meat? Are you sure they have pulses?

Old 2010-11-15, 01:44
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
Protein causes gas

Indeed. And when you had consume around 300grams of protein a day..

My farts can kill an elephant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2010-11-15, 03:19
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

My elephants can kill your farts.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-15, 05:22
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
My elephants can kill your farts.

OMG THAT`S CONFUZZLING²!!^1

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-15, 06:31
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

Haha.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2010-11-15, 08:49
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Whenever I listen to black metal I always wonder if there is even a bass in the mix lol... or if it's just saturated in so much much fuzz that it blends in with the guitar. I do like some black metal, but the quality irritates me sometimes. So many BM albums sound like they were recorded in the shower.

Then find better albums.

Quote:

Old 2010-11-15, 12:09
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

And a bigger elephant.

Old 2010-11-15, 13:05
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Indeed. And when you had consume around 300grams of protein a day..

try being around a lactose intolerant person after they ingest a large glass of milk, the whole room literally becomes a gas chamber

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-15, 13:12
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

What ever happened to pride?

Old 2010-11-15, 14:19
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2010-11-15, 16:47
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Notice the copyright symbols after her son's name."

Quote:

Old 2010-11-15, 17:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Hahaha the pictures of the kid have me cracking up. For some reason all I could think of was Chris circa pre-weight training. I imagine if we were granted access to Chris' family photo albums all of the pictures of him as a kid would involve a thumbs-up and a self-assuredly smug grin, for he knew even then that he was destined for Greatness™. Plus we'd also get to see his dad's ginger afro, the half-Irish stallion that he is.

It's obviously a piss-take, though. Please GOD let it be a piss-take.

Yours,
Paddy © 2010

Old 2010-11-15, 19:05
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

I like the comment on that one "philo`surf`em" :O

A few of you guyses will be entertained by this one here Klick me I`ma link okeh?!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-15, 19:44
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
WHAT THE FUCK!?

"Notice the copyright symbols after her son's name."

Haha, fuck me. This has got to be a joke. That picture of the painter painting Chris' face killed me. Did you read the fucking demands? $1,500 Walmart giftcard for 9 years? Free college funding up to a Masters? 10 day, for 2 years, free fully accomodated roundtrip vacation for 5 people? 21 day trip to Africa? All utilities paid for 9 years? And thats just the ones I glanced over.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-11-15 at 19:56.

Old 2010-11-16, 03:30
DameFraMorkum
Post-whore

would not shock me if it was legit. there are lots of crazy black power people.

Old 2010-11-16, 10:30
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

The one thing that makes me believe it might be legit is that its actually 40 pages. That's a bit too far for a joke and reeks of a madness.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-16, 13:46
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

I probably would slap that kid for no reason either, but he was probably being a little brat. The obvious has been said.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-16, 14:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
The one thing that makes me believe it might be legit is that its actually 40 pages. That's a bit too far for a joke and reeks of a madness.
Haven't you been reading my posts all these years? I spend about 40 pages on the thread titles alone.

Assuming it's real, I love how fucking hysterically convoluted the description of the slap, its effects and its implications for the future of humankind is. This kid ain't no goddamn Rosa Parks. "I was just standing there, playing fighty-fights with my classmate, and then this bitch racistified all over my face with her jackgloved hand!".

Teachers are cunts anyway, so I hope she does get a phone call from Obama telling her what a fat fuckin' jaded control freak cunting sadistic ritual-humiliation-dishing-out cuntibastard she is. And that goes for the rest of 'em, too.

Haha I just remembered something about my school. It was so underfunded and had so little manpower that my home economics teacher was also my science teacher. Out of the frying pan and into an explanation of photosynthesis! If you're thinking "but she must have known her stuff if she was teaching those classes!" you're big wrong. Here's something I learnt in science class:

"Blood is blue. It only turns red when it hits the air. If you look at your arms the veins are blue, so blood is therefore blue."

"But miss, didn't you just tell us that blood carries oxygen? If that's true why doesn't it turn red from that?"

"HE'S A WITCH, BURN HIM! BURN HIS FACE!"

"Also, when you have blood drawn it's sucked directly from your vein into an air-tight capsule, and the blood is red."

"FUCK YOU! 9 MILLION HOURS DETENTION!"

Retard fucking cunt. She was a right bitch, too. Dumb AND a bastard, what a package! That was true of the vast majority of the teachers there. The ones who were cool all fucked off to real schools the first chance they got.

Fuck, I told ya Dylan!

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-11-16 at 16:31. Reason: Typo

Old 2010-11-16, 20:04
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Jesus. I'm assuming it also didn't say that in any of your text books, right? If it did then you're school wasn't underfunded, it was one of those extremely malnourished pregnant man babies from Africasomething.

I can only think of one teacher that was pretty retarded. He was the high school Physiology teacher and he had a "doctorate" in... chiropractic. As much as that makes me shudder, I ignored it, but this guy would spew out the same kind of scientific bullshit. When the psuedoscientific "facts" started leaking out it made me nauseous. I ended up dropping the class.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-16, 20:33
Amadeus
Quantum.

Oh, you're not alone in your misery. My students' text book chapter on trigonometry starts with a very short definition of the tan operator and then sums it up with "On your calculator there's a button called tan"...
Our entire school system is in shambles.

Personally though, I lucked out in the extreme. My science teacher was the exact opposite of yours. He actually took the time to hold a sort of extra class for those of us that he decided didn't have any excuse not to get good grades. He had us learning to use the basic logistic equations, examine sunspots, photograph the night sky (I fucking freezed my nose off in that jolly little assignment) and generally crunch physics, chemistry and biology to a level way beyond the curriculum. Damn does that guy deserves a cannonade and two F-18 fighters doing barrel rolls at his funeral.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-17, 03:27
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

If you guys have had some good teachers, even if you learned something other than regular classroom stuff, let them know. They're generally happy to hear it.

Old 2010-11-18, 01:48
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
If you guys have had some good teachers, even if you learned something other than regular classroom stuff, let them know. They're generally happy to hear it.

My structural engineering teacher is really good. but they took him off the ballot for best construction management teacher because he won it too many times, so im not gonna try and get extra credit

I feel like making a guitar pro contest again. The thing is, probably only two people will enter and it just wont be as cool.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-18, 09:35
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

I'd enter.

Quote:

Old 2010-11-18, 13:17
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay. Pray for me guys and gals. I'm singing with my friend today in front of about 40 people and I haven't done this in over 30 years. I'm beginning to get a little nervous now.

Old 2010-11-18, 15:19
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Ouuuu sounds stressful. I mean, under 40 it's still all fun and games, relaxed lil' crowd, and over 40 is quite chill aswell, since the crowd "loses its face" from that number upwards, making it a looot less stressful, but FORTY?

Now that's the number when a crowd becomes a bunch of critics wanting to prove themselves to the other people in the room, shouting remarks at the stage, ostentatiously leaving the room early and naaaaaah kidding you'll do fine mothertabs. Just don't eat a lot beforehand.

Quote:

Old 2010-11-18, 16:33
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Okay. Pray for me guys and gals. I'm singing with my friend today in front of about 40 people and I haven't done this in over 30 years. I'm beginning to get a little nervous now.

Oden is with you!

Whoever of the mods banned Dystopia, PM me and I`ll get to your place and suck your dick 1 week without a break.

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-18, 19:25
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Paddy did, the lucky bastard. I hope you like cheese.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-18, 19:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Just picture everyone naked. And wet. Picture me naked, too. Picture me standing behind you on stage, waiting for the right moment to push you off into the crowd of nude, wet onlookers and picture the subsequent slapping sound as they all fall into each other like big meaty dominoes, and then picture yourself wondering why you're still hearing that same sound even though no one else is falling over, and then picture the moment when you realise that the sound is actually me masturbating furiously from behind the stage curtain. If you do all that I'm sure it'll all go swimmingly.

I'm not going to say "don't be nervous, enjoy it!" because the last time I heard that I was savagely corn-holed by large Turk in peekaboo Speedos™.

Break a leg when I push you.

Quote:
Whoever of the mods banned Dystopia, PM me and I`ll get to your place and suck your dick 1 week without a break.
It was only a month's suspension; does that get me a handjob?

Quote:
Paddy did, the lucky bastard. I hope you like the taste of my Downs syndrome son's anus.
Correctified!

Old 2010-11-18, 23:53
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Wolfie! Why didn't you tell me not to drink too much coffee beforehand!! I didn't eat, but I think most of the nerves were from coffee. But once I started singing I got my groove and we had fun singing "If My Nose Was Running Money I'd Blow It All Over You". (Quiet Paddy. I know your brain is going into overload thinking of smart remarks about that one!) One person actually knew the song which was cool.
It was crazy because the first time I heard it was yesterday, and I had to make up the harmony on my own. We sounded good. But then when my friend did her second song you could have heard a pin drop. Absolutely beautiful.
Now I'm getting bugged to sing in the church choir. lol A monster has been created.

And then I see Dyspepsia gets canned? wow.

Old 2010-11-19, 12:29
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
It was only a month's suspension; does that get me a handjob?

Well then I`m sorry but a permanent ban of him could force me to make love to you

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-19, 13:29
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Well then I`m sorry but a permanent ban of him could force me to make love to you

I think dystpoia is very entertaining, sort of like watching a retarded kid jump over the railing at the zoo to pet the bears, if that make sense.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-11-19, 14:14
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I told ya not to tell anyone I did that. Those bears have needed therapy ever since.

Old 2010-11-19, 14:46
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
...sort of like watching a retarded kid jump...

Quote:
I told ya not to tell anyone I did that. Those bears have needed therapy ever since.

Uhm

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-19, 17:05
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm glad the show went well, Bobbers. I'm mildly disappointed, but glad.

Quote:
Christmas is just around the corner!

Quote:
I think dystpoia is very entertaining, sort of like watching a retarded kid jump over the railing at the zoo to pet the bears, if that make sense.
I think this is pretty much the only thing which has saved him thus far; he usually provides plenty of material for us to use for our own amusement. The pot shit and his refusal to heed warnings was getting tiresome, though. Besides, I think we pretty much covered everything pot-related in those "letter to" threads already! Lest we forget:

Long ass letter I wrote to Bill O'Reily
http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthre...?t=56359&page=1

Long ass letter I wrote to Dystopia
http://metaltabs.com/forum/showthread.php?t=56368

And here are all the threads he has started to date:

http://metaltabs.com/forum/search.p...chuser=Dystopia

Interesting reading. If you've suffered massive brain damage and are a masochist.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-11-19 at 18:52. Reason: Fixed broken URL.

Old 2010-11-20, 01:10
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Thanks, Paddy. 5 more days.

Old 2010-11-20, 06:00
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Its frighteneing what THC can do for some people and do to others. For some, it makes them hyper-intelligent and fun to be around, for others, like Dysentery, its like being around a melting pile of human remains. For me, it either makes me hilarious (to myself) or completely anxious and paranoid... so I tend to stay away.

I like Pacifico and he likes me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2010-11-20, 11:12
Amadeus
Quantum.

True. For me, though I never smoked nearly as much or as early as this guy, this sums up my experience pretty well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0O5Z0ikSKg
Just like a big - oh? This is it?

I did have one fun escapade though. There was this time after a concert, we were having a party and someone started passing around a joint, and then someone said something about colours running like a waterfall down the walls. The obvious conclusion of this was to play a sort of don't-touch-the-floor-game, because the paint was all sticky, or something. I don't know, could have been the alcohol and the excitement after the concert. Thing is, I know how silly it sounds, but at the time there was no end to how funny it was.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 12:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Holy fuck:

http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/44343

Fuckin' antimatter?? Correct me if I'm wrong (although I'd think twice about it unless you wanna join in Dystopia in Ban County, Bansville) but isn't the capture of antimatter one of the biggest possible steps towards using water as a fuel source? As I understand it, water has more potential energy than petrol, but we can't harness that energy because we need antimatter to create the requisite reaction (or so goes the theory) and antimatter is notoriously difficult to even see let alone capture, thanks to its tendency to annihilate almost instantly. I know the guys at CERN have only held onto antimatter long enough to study it (170 milliseconds), but isn't that in itself something we never thought was possible?

4 more days.

Old 2010-11-20, 13:14
Amadeus
Quantum.

I'd be very interested to see some sources on that. You're sure you're not thinking about the need for something like deuterium-tritium fusion power to produce industrial amounts of antimatter? Of course, that's still according to a highly optimistic assessment that, for example, I do not accept.

But yea, it's big honking feather in the cap for the CERN folks. Even though, no, I wouldn't put it in the category of never thought possible, after all, we already have the magneto-optical trap and Penning trap for antimatter particles. The big thing here is actually producing and containing antimatter atoms, which might be compared to an amazing new sprinting world record; enough to make the crowd cheer wildly, but not silencing them.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 13:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Don't screw it up for me, Paddy.

Amadeus, that sounded like a bit more was in it than what you said. Speaking from experience in a past life I encountered as a Chinese immigrant.

Water as fuel. I believe it's the New Holland tractor company that is either developing or already has developed a tractor that runs on water. I don't know the details, but for those interested it's something you might want to venture into. And there 1940 style retro tractor is very cool.

4 more days.......

Old 2010-11-20, 18:42
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Water as fuel? A steam engine isn`t that new
Of course I know, this can develope to one of the most exciting breakthroughs in modern physics! But antimatter can also be pretty dangerous. Aren`t black holes just compressed antimatter?
BTW, anyone read the new book of Stephen Hawking where he and some other dude tried to explain quantum-physics in a language everyone understands? Delicious stuff, seriously!

Quote:
4 more days

What did I miss?!

R.I.P moe

Old 2010-11-20, 19:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Nothing yet, Gommers. Just be patient.

Old 2010-11-20, 21:05
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
But antimatter can also be pretty dangerous. Aren`t black holes just compressed antimatter?

For the sake of peace of mind, I shall just assume that this was in jest.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-20, 21:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Oh Gomers, c'mon! Everyone knows that black holes are God's armpits!

In 4 days the world will experience something far more fantastical and quantum-leapish than a fuckin' antimatter smoothie oozing out of Stephen Hawking's own cream-pied anus. Keep watching the clock, and set aside about £40 each if you know what's good for you, which is unlikely seeing as how you're all ittiats on whom I wish several poxes.

I wonder if spunk has antispunk. You could make an antispunk bomb, and just set one off every time you misfire and end up having to manually scoop up the salty albino nectar by splaying out the interior cardboard cylinder of a toilet roll and using it like a backhoe. I imagine the guys at CERN are working on this very problem as we speak, and it's to their credit.

Old 2010-11-20, 23:59
Amadeus
Quantum.

Considering that it's a very real possibility that there's antimatter galaxies out there... yes, the honest answer would have to be yes, it's a possibility. After all, it's really just a matter of inversing everything.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-21, 00:16
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Like turning a sock inside out and finding fuzz.

Old 2010-11-21, 02:42
Amadeus
Quantum.

Something MAGICAL.

Speaking of which, about whether there was something more involved at that paint-jump-party; it was actually only one guy who claimed to see it, the rest just kind of "saw" it. Festive mood.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-11-21, 15:12
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Like turning a sock inside out and finding fuzz.
...I assume the sock in question belonged to one of your youngins? If I were you I'd contact the estate of Saddam Hussein to set up a weapons deal. Tell them Mr. P sent you and that you have some weapons grade Kurd-be-Gone™ to put on the market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Something MAGICAL.

Speaking of which, about whether there was something more involved at that paint-jump-party; it was actually only one guy who claimed to see it, the rest just kind of "saw" it. Festive mood.
That's how the Salem witch trials got started!

Old 2010-11-21, 22:11
Amadeus
Quantum.

Yay, wingflaps of history!

I'm currently having the Return of the living dead series running in the background while working, so that comment about Hussein really stirred up some interesting images. Man, I actually kinda like those movies. I think that what I like in particular is how the zombies are actually reanimated humans, it gives the old classical defend the house scenario a bit more of an edge. I remember the first time I saw the scene with the skinhead in the basement. First when the zombie called "BRAIN!" in that cheery, easy going manner of his I was stunned. And when the girl locks herself in the locker and the damn thing actually takes a chain and pulley and proceed to calmly pull the door out it was like mental orgasm. Finally!

- Carl Sagan