MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2011-06-24, 14:24
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I LOVE VENISON CHILI!!!! WHEN IS DINNER!!!!!

I'll bring the cornbread. If it's shot right, bled right, and processed right it shouldn't be gamey unless the deer was 70 years old.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2011-07-31, 01:54
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
I have been eating way too much of this stuff lately. Yesterday morning I woke up with a pretty bad stomach ache, and when I have a shit it feels like there is a lit cigar up my arsehole

Can too much capsaicin cause damage to the stomach/intestines?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2011-07-31, 08:15
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906

I totally understand you, Rooster sauce is killing me too lately
In its pure form capsaicin can harm your body, that's true but usually one or two days without are enough to let your gastric mucosa recover. Or next time right before you eat something hot, consume some really fat stuff like a glass of cream

R.I.P moe
Old 2011-07-31, 10:41
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I have been eating way too much of this stuff lately. Yesterday morning I woke up with a pretty bad stomach ache, and when I have a shit it feels like there is a lit cigar up my arsehole

You're fine. Are you used to eating hot stuff? Cut down on it a bit and you will be good. Or do like Gomers said and drink a glass of milk before you eat (though that will just help your stomach, not the shits).
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-08-01, 08:57
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906

Hahaha. When I clicked the link I didn't expect to see that photo. We should just have the name of this website changed to metalchan
Quote:
In its pure form capsaicin can harm your body, that's true but usually one or two days without are enough to let your gastric mucosa recover. Or next time right before you eat something hot, consume some really fat stuff like a glass of cream

I hate dairy! Would semen work too?
Also, look what this guy did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
You're fine. Are you used to eating hot stuff? Cut down on it a bit and you will be good. Or do like Gomers said and drink a glass of milk before you eat (though that will just help your stomach, not the shits).

Yeah I'm quite used to it. I've been eating very spicy food since I was a young kid. I'll just give it a break for a week or so and let my digestive system chill out.

Perhaps I could find some way to coat the inside of my anus and colon with Saran Wrap to prevent further assault to my delicate rectal flesh. Or maybe one of those female condoms would work if I cut the end off and fed it up there with the end of a toilet plunger. I could patent a product called Rectal Armour. It would probably be a big seller among tourists going to Mexico and prison inmates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Last edited by blitz906 : 2011-08-01 at 09:02.
Old 2011-08-01, 10:56
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Rectal Armour? I can here him now - "I'm not just a spokesman. I'm a client, too."

If it's firey in your yap it will come out that way, too. If you drink, especially the harder stuff, or take NSAIDs or have to pop baking soda or Tums a lot, then your insides will take a beating from it. If you have bleeding ulcers it can be dangerous. Capsaicin is supposed to be good for arthritis and opening blood capillaries, but if you've got other ailments watch your heat intake. My dad had trouble with ulcers and the only thing that would help his system was goat milk. If you haven't tried it just imagine the smell of an old goat and that's about it. Goat milk fudge is to die for, but won't help your innards.

Someone gave my hubby some tiny little hot peppers that look like baby cayennes, but he didn't say what they were. He just gave him warning. I hope he finds out so I know what the heck to do with the little demons.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2011-08-01, 13:47
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Someone gave my hubby some tiny little hot peppers that look like baby cayennes, but he didn't say what they were. He just gave him warning. I hope he finds out so I know what the heck to do with the little demons.

This it?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-08-02, 15:39
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Yeah, they do sort of look like that, but they're a little sharper on the end. They're only a couple inches long.

Old 2011-10-13, 09:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

http://mariobatalivoice.blogspot.com/

I don't know if you guys are aware of who Steve Albini is (maybe Dyldo), but he's cooler than you. Evidence: he founded Big Black, he recorded In Utero and Surfer Rosa (and anything else anybody ever asked him to record), he doesn't still hang out here. This is his food blog.
Old 2011-10-13, 10:52
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
http://mariobatalivoice.blogspot.com/

I don't know if you guys are aware of who Steve Albini is (maybe Dyldo), but he's cooler than you. Evidence: he founded Big Black, he recorded In Utero and Surfer Rosa (and anything else anybody ever asked him to record), he doesn't still hang out here. This is his food blog.

Coooooooooool, I didn't know he was a foodie. Bookmarked.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2011-10-13, 11:13
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I don't remember him right offhand, but that's a pretty cool blog.

Old 2011-10-13, 14:43
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Not to be a philistine, whatever that is, but pretty much every image I saw on that blog looked like infections under a microscope. What's wrong with cornflake sammiches?? Too "working class" for you elitist bastards? FUCK YOU.
Old 2011-10-13, 16:15
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm fairly certain you don't know Albini, LBs. About as certain as I was that Dyldonic did.

Are the cornflakes the bread or the filling?
Old 2011-10-16, 13:25
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Are the cornflakes the bread or the filling?
You think I'm gonna just hand over my recipe to you? You'll probably add a twig of parsley, cut the bread into a star and charge $45 per sammich at your restaurant and list it on your menu as "Richard's Special Sammich Which He Invented and You're a Cunt if You Don't Believe Him".

Caucasian puh-LEEZE.
Old 2011-10-18, 00:14
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Well, if you tell me that the bread's bread in the midst of your ginger rant you're not defending your secrets very well, are you?

Jews aren't technically Caucasian. Gingers aren't technically human, though, so cheers.
Old 2011-10-18, 05:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Well, if you tell me that the bread's bread in the midst of your ginger rant you're not defending your secrets very well, are you?
Bread and cornflakes are a given, what I didn't tell you about was the grated onio....shit, nearly let it slip there.

Quote:
Jews aren't technically Caucasian.
I know, you only affect the white skin tone to pass unnoticed when you're gathering intel for the the Queen of England and her lizard overlords - because, Christ* knows, looking green and scaly isn't the most inconspicuous look for a bipedal.

* Remember him? 'Course you do, every murderous mob remembers their most successful "hit".

Quote:
Gingers aren't technically human, though, so cheers.
That's rich coming from an intergalactic space-reptilian!

Speaking of which, has anyone ever eaten lizard or snake or the like?
Old 2011-10-18, 06:25
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Hubby's eaten snake. "Tastes like chicken". And the guy on the Arnold movie we watched the other day got choked by the bad guy with a coral snake. That was rough. I guess I haven't been totally desensitized.

Old 2011-10-18, 11:53
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I haven't had snake, but I have had alligator a couple times and enjoyed it, though there wasn't anything overly remarkable about it. I did have it in jerky form once though and that was pretty damn good, but I just love any kind of jerky, really.

On Sunday I went to my cellist's 3 year-old son's birthday party. His family is ultra-fucking-we-go-all-out-for-any-occasion-just-to-get-drunk-and-prepare-amazing-food Mexican and had some of the best birria (goat) I've ever had. The goat was actually a gift from someone in the family and was slaughtered the day before. I stuffed myself into a food coma with about 3 or 4 courses of goat shank, goat tacos (freshly made tortillas!), and goat stew (the soup being the best of the lot). However, the best goat dish I've ever had was a curried goat poutine (now sadly off the constantly rotating menu) at a local gastropub. I must have had it 4 or 5 times when it was available and it never failed to make my knees buckle.

One of my favorite food blogs named this 7-course goat dish the best dish out of a yearly top 100 in Orange County so I'm going to have to try that while I'm on my goat kick. Concerning the first course mentioned, I've never had blood pudding so I'm pretty curious about it as I have no idea what I'll think of it. The blog's #1 from last year was pretty incredible so I trust that it will be pretty legit. Seriously, this taco, the "Taco Acorazado", is probably the best taco I've ever had, and there is no fucking shortage of tacos in the OC don't call it that. You can't really see the huge, thick, fluffy handmade to order totilla under everything in that picture but it alone would be worth the meager $4 the entire thing costs. I couldn't eat for the rest of the day after it, and it didn't bother me one bit.

I'm hungry.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2011-10-18 at 12:05.
Old 2011-10-18, 14:36
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Man, just send me a Macho Burrito from Nogales and a strawberry shake.

Old 2011-10-18, 17:37
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Yeah, fuck exploring food!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey