MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools
  #21  
Old 2010-09-25, 13:27
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Nah, I just didn't really get what they were doing and I was also looking/expecting something else. Once I sat down and just listened to it for what it was, I got it.

So Godspeed! You Black Emperor is playing... tickets sold out in under a minute and are now on ebay from anywhere between $100-300. That pisses me left the fuck off.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2010-09-25, 14:44
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Paddy, I know hazards of Vicks are on the label, but the nose thing goes way back - and I don't mean nostril-wise. The make inhalers with the camphor sent so I'm not sure where the hazard comes in. Maybe some idiot stuck half a gallon up there and blocked the passages so bad they advise against it. I was going to add that however you do use it, use it sparingly. I've had the same small jar for about 15 years. It's the barely there approach and that way it's not greasy all over the place either
Fuck, I just remembered a very weird and popular craze which swept my high school for a few months. It's kinda like substance abuse without the intoxication; you take the little Vicks-soked foam stick thingy out of a nasal inhaler, then rub it under each of your eyes leaving behind a snail trail of Vicks liquid, and then you start crying because of the irritation. Not crying like "OH MY GOD IT BURNS!" but your eyes involuntarily start pissing themselves, and it feels almost pleasant in your eyeballs. It's the same kind of enjoyable burning sensation you get when you eat a really hot curry. By the end of each day half the school looked like they'd just come back from a conjunctivitis convention. I wonder what the teachers were thinking during that period...

The weirdest thing is, I don't remember ever buying one of those inhaler jobbies, but I somehow came into possession of two or three a day [to feed my habit!] so I can only assume that someone was harvesting them from sickly kids and passing them out to the rest of us, or the teachers just left them deposited all around the school for us to find in aid of some mad government experiment.

Thank fuck God (by which I mean the Japs) invented Playstations. Boredom + kids = Columbine.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2010-09-25, 15:39
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,148
We had something similar to that. It was one of the high points of my life, being able to walk up to one of the tough guys and saying "Yea dude, you know... my mother uses that in cooking sometimes". Had it been today, I'd probably added a little more snippiness, such as "so you might wanna shape up that act a little before the next test audience" and a little less panicked running. Ah, memories.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2010-09-25, 15:46
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
The weirdest thing is, I don't remember ever buying one of those inhaler jobbies, but I somehow came into possession of two or three a day [to feed my habit!] so I can only assume that someone was harvesting them from sickly kids and passing them out to the rest of us, or the teachers just left them deposited all around the school for us to find in aid of some mad government experiment.


I used to think inhalers were so fucking cool. I have no idea why, either. It wasn't because I thought people would like me if I had one out of some twisted sympathy or something, I just though it looked cool and mysterious (I don't think I really understood what they were when I was young). All I wanted was a hit!
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2010-09-25, 18:15
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
We had something similar to that. It was one of the high points of my life, being able to walk up to one of the tough guys and saying "Yea dude, you know... my mother uses that in cooking sometimes". Had it been today, I'd probably added a little more snippiness, such as "so you might wanna shape up that act a little before the next test audience" and a little less panicked running. Ah, memories.
Haha bully baiting is something I never indulged in. I never had any need, the fuckers loved me already

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I used to think inhalers were so fucking cool. I have no idea why, either. It wasn't because I thought people would like me if I had one out of some twisted sympathy or something, I just though it looked cool and mysterious (I don't think I really understood what they were when I was young). All I wanted was a hit!
I think it's the functionality and the busyness of it all. It's the same with smoking; when you have a little craft you indulge in, and look sort of half-heartedly/causally focused on it, it makes you look interesting for some reason. In the case of the inhaler it's got the added coolness of affliction, as you mentioned. Chicks love themselves some affliction, lemme tell ya! Not their own, obviously. That's something only experience can teach you.

On a completely different topic, I have some questions which have been with me for most of my life but have never been answered by anyone to my satisfaction:

1. Why is it considered rude to wear your hat indoors? And why is it a mark of respect to remove your hat when you're passing by a funeral cortège or a memorial site? Using my own brain-glands and their various juices I've come up with a theory which is shit but it's all I have so fuck ya. When people wave to each other it comes from an old warrior thingy whereby you show that your hand is empty, i.e. isn't clutching a sword. It's a way of saying "I'm not threatening you, 'cause I'm all friendly and whatnot". So, I'm wondering if the same is true of wearing a hat. When soldiers or whatever come into your house they might remove their helmet (ha) by way of saying "whilst I'm in your personal space I'm off duty, so to speak". Or it's like saying "my soft, mushy head is now vulnerable to attack, such is my level of my trust in you and your cunting family". I'd so dearly love a better explanation.

2. Why is it rude to put your elbows on the table during dinner? Is it a practical thing, whereby you're more likely to knock shit over, or is it a way of showing the host you're not relaxed as if to say "I fear you and your disapproval so I will always be in a state of anxiety to feed your ego, ya CUNT!" Fucking arbitrary nonsense is what it is.

3. If I want to take my coat off I'll do it, it's not like I'm sitting there boiling in my own meat-bag praying that you'll to ask me to take it off before I die of heatstroke. And if you ask me to take it off and I refuse, fucking leave me alone and stop hassling me. Not really a question, but fuck it.

Yeah, I went to an after-funeral dinner recently in a hat and coat and put my bastarding elbows on the fucking table. SO SUE ME! ...was the name of the waitress at the Chinese restaurant.

BA FUCKING DUM CUNTING TISH!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2010-09-25, 19:22
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,148
Ooooh, the Padsy one is treading up my alley. Careful now, if this had been IRL you might get yourself into an hour's lecture with questions like that.

1. You're burning hot. It's a remnant from the middle ages - entering a person's home with your helmet on, especially if you were a knight and so of a finer class, was tantamount to saying "Nice place; I'll take it, rape whatever is in it and burn it". So the code developed that it was good manners to remove it in polite company and it sort of tagged along when steel became cloth.

2. Probably yet another medieval remnant. Sit down and eat like this and lean with your elbows and see how popular you'll be:
http://www.silkewerk.com/images/luttrell2.jpg
You also tended to sit very cramped back then, even at the courts, so putting your elbows on the table was rude in the very practical sense that you were either pushing your table mates away, or mushing up their food for them.

The third one, well, I'm sure they love anyway. I mean, someone does. Must. Right?
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2010-09-25, 20:12
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I remember someone older than me talking about doing something with the tidbit in the inhalers, but I think they ate them or put them in beer. Some weirdy butt hippie thing.
Mine helps the snotlocker and reduce the swelling in my nose so I can use my flonase to further reduce the swelling in there.
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2010-09-26, 07:14
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Ooooh, the Padsy one is treading up my alley.
And you didn't even buy me dinner first!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
1. You're burning hot. It's a remnant from the middle ages - entering a person's home with your helmet on, especially if you were a knight and so of a finer class, was tantamount to saying "Nice place; I'll take it, rape whatever is in it and burn it". So the code developed that it was good manners to remove it in polite company and it sort of tagged along when steel became cloth.
I knew my system works! If you just keep throwing out crackpot theories about every subject you can think of one of them is bound to be right eventually. SCORE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
2. Probably yet another medieval remnant. Sit down and eat like this and lean with your elbows and see how popular you'll be:
http://www.silkewerk.com/images/luttrell2.jpg
You also tended to sit very cramped back then, even at the courts, so putting your elbows on the table was rude in the very practical sense that you were either pushing your table mates away, or mushing up their food for them.
Fuck me, this is why tradition and ancestor worship is a fucking mistake. I know people who get really, REALLY pissed if you break any of the conventions mentioned above, so just imagine how pissed they'd get if the convention was something with some degree of significance. I don't think we need to point out what those things might be. I wouldn't be as annoyed by this shit if the people of today actually knew where their anger comes from, but as a kid every adult I asked about it could only answer "well, it's just the way it is" or "it's how I was raised" or the massively irritating "because it's rude!". "It's rude because it's rude?" "yes!" "fucking die of cancer".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
The third one, well, I'm sure they love anyway. I mean, someone does. Must. Right?
They hate me, which is why they insist on drawing massive amounts of attention to me in a crowded room by badgering me into undressing, and inviting others to join in. It's my First Holy Communion all over again!

4. Why is it considered bad luck to put new shoes on a table? Is that just in my family or what? Again, my sweet theorising may have an answer: it's bad luck to put your new anything on display 'cause some fucker might steal it.

5. This isn't a question, but a sweet revelation. It could be a myth and everyone probably already knows it, but fuckin' humour me ya rat bastids:

You know why people chink their glasses to say "cheers"? There was a time when people were apparently quite happy to poison each other, usually when business of some kind was being conducted, so as a means of showing their good intentions they'd pour some of their drink into the other person's glass and vice versa. Doing so would cause the glasses to make contact and "chink". After many years of this it was whittled down to a purely symbolic act, so instead of pouring their drinks into each other's glasses they'd simply knock 'em together.

Somewhat interesting, I thought.

6. Which ancient proverbs are the correct ones? There's so much contradiction! Example:

Many hands make light work / Too many cooks spoil the broth

Do you just pick one at random? Or do you instead just live your own fucking life? Yeah, I'll do that.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-09-26 at 14:27. Reason: Typo
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 2010-09-26, 07:54
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,148
That one is easy to tangle that one out. "Many hands" refers to having a lot of help available for the planned task, "Too many" refers to there being a lot of people jostling each other in the planning face. This is the director of, among other things, a musical show with approximately seventy people involved speaking, so I know damn well what I'm talking about here.

I thought your uncle Gerald was always badgering you to undress because... yea well... not because he hated you. Or is this something pervasive in your family?
Uagh, holy communion. Feel your pain, brother.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 2010-09-26, 09:04
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
I think both should be condensed into a single new proverb, something along the lines of "always use just the right amount of people for the job; the right amount can be gauged by the complexity of said job and the skills of the individuals you are to enlist for the job". I don't know about you Patrik, but I reckon mine is much catchier. Go forth and spread my Good Word™.

P.S. Uncle Gerald only loves parts of me.

P.P.S. Do you think it's an evolutionary necessity that you can't fuck yourself? That is, you can't get your genitalia into your own mouth or up your own ass? I imagine if we could do that our species would have major problems, but I also think that many of the problems we already have would be solved by it. Chuck a few self-fucking genes into Middle Eastern bodies and you'd see a dramatic decrease in conflict. Suicide bombing would carry with it a renewed and heightened sense of tragedy if the person's severed face was to land neatly atop his upright cock, the shaft right in the mouth-hole, like someone playing a fairground ring game at Halloween. I'm not sure what point I'm making here.

P.P.P.S. Any plans for Halloween?

Me neither.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 2010-09-26, 13:54
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
P.P.S. Do you think it's an evolutionary necessity that you can't fuck yourself?


Hahaha, I burst out laughing on that line.

Paddy, consider yourself lucky. My parents made me go to Cotillion, also known as "social etiquette hell". If you're not familiar with it, its basically a US "program of dance and social etiquette education and training for children..". They teach you all of the dinner "manners", how to treat a "lady" (taking off their gloves, serving them first, giving them the option of lights on or off, etc), how to do all the proper dances, even how to make "proper" fucking conversation with the opposite sex. Basically, its a program that makes you feel incredibly guilty if you ever make any kind of faux-pa and how to hide behind your mask and consequently completely identify with your persona (neurosis? Hi! Come right in!). Learning the dances was interesting and isn't a bad thing to have under my belt (even though I'm no dancer), but the majority of it was agonizing. I remember fighting with my parents and the teachers there about why I should do all of these completely meaningless rituals that have no reason to exist whatsoever, and especially why I have to ask a lady to dance and the girls just got to sit there.

What's worse is how I got there. I had been hearing about how boring and lame this thing called Cotillion was, so, one day, after school, I told my mother to never send me there because all my friends at school say its horrible. Well, she thought I was pulling some reverse psychology and that I really did want to go but was simply too afraid to ask. When I found out they signed me up for, I had a fit but they were still sure it was just because I was too embarrassed to come out with it. It took about a year to finally get it into their fucking skulls that I hated it.

I totally feel you on the absurdness of a lot of the stuff. Some of it is interesting and a nice novelty, like the "cheers" example you just brought up, but, unfortunately, a lot of the useless shit is so hardwired into our societies that it acts as pillars to support it from falling into disarray. I'd personally love to see it all crack and fall, but most people couldn't handle it. They need the rules and guidelines because acting like yourself is an archaic idea that frightens them. Customs are a strange thing that are often like the appendix: a once vital organ that has lost its necessity over the course of evolution yet still remains and eventually becomes, with all pun intended, a pain in the side. But customs/etiquette also gives cultures their own uniqueness and looking into them can give you a great understanding of its history and through that understanding of diversity comes a great appreciation for said culture and one's own, so it isn't all bad.

But I'll still eat with my fucking elbows on the table, thank you very much.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-09-26 at 14:00.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 2010-09-26, 14:21
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Paddy, consider yourself lucky. My parents made me go to Cotillion, also known as "social etiquette hell".
Holy fuckin' hell that sounds dreadful. Without sounding melodramatic, do you think that shit contributed significantly to your anxiety? Just thinking about you being there is giving me palpitations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
They teach you all of the dinner "manners", how to treat a "lady" (taking off their gloves, serving them first, giving them the option of lights on or off, etc)
Hahaha! Lights on or off! What about socks?

I'm finding it very difficult to accept that there's any real upside to shit like this. Repression, social fear, needlessly high levels of conformity, guilt, disgust at oneself; it's all very well for serial killers and Catholics but since when do we look to those sick fucks for guidance?

Society doesn't need thought police or such extreme degrees of "etiquette" hammered into people's brain-sacks. Like you say, the thought of "letting go" of these things is probably pretty daunting, because what will happen without them? Well, probably nothing haha. No anarchy or killings in the streets, nor carnal abandon, nor bestiality. Remote tribes in Papa New Guinea are doing just fine, society-wise, without this shit (if you ignore the cannibalism). Politeness and etiquette are good things, but it's these centuries-old shitcake traditions - which are more like superstition than social niceties - which are grinding my balls down to peas. Like I say it's not even these frivolous rules which are bothering me, it's the fact that people play along with them without ever knowing why they do it. I imagine if they ever figure out where these things come from they'd cast them aside like soggy band-aids just as quickly as we do.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 2010-09-26, 14:37
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,148
Still, there are several rules which in and by themselves seem arbitrary but still are very useful. How the cutlery is arranged. That it's the one on the right hand of the host, if anyone, who gives a short thank's-for-the-dinner speech. And so on. There's a whole lot of 'em that makes for example a dinner run smoothly. The irritating aspect is that they're so mixed up with remnants that we don't really need.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2010-09-26, 14:53
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
No. My anxiety thing's catalyst was primarily brought on by a semi-codependent relationship that brought on a lot of guilt I was pretty unaware of having and it all kind of came up at once during a stressful situation. I really don't think my past or home-environment had much to do with it directly at all as I've had a pretty healthy home life with good parents. Its also in my genetics as a lot of people in my family have/had it.

It does put a lot of stress upon people to keep up the charades. However, it really all comes down to the importance and stress that you put upon it and yourself. I'd continue the conversation but I'm really fucking hungry and we seem to be pretty much on the same point.

HUNAN CHICKEN HERE I COME
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2010-09-27, 11:45
L,B'XXX's Avatar
L,B'XXX L,B'XXX is offline
dsnt trust ne1 < 30
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Home is where the <3 is
Posts: 8,880
Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Does msg add to your anxiousness?
__________________
My eldest son's bipolar website: www.bipolarmanifesto.com

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2010-09-27, 17:21
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,148
I've fallen in love with this song

On that note, this is a pretty good game.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2010-09-27, 17:33
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
I once had a friend that would eat so much beef jerky he'd get horrible headaches from the MSG (that his favorite brand used, apparently).

That song's bass line is so identical to Radiohead's "All I Need Me" I couldn't never detach it from that.

God save this hangover and damn spiced rum.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-09-27 at 17:40.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2010-09-27, 17:38
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Also, thought I'd share this: http://natalynz.free.fr/Radiohead_Prague/Main.html

About a year ago Radiohead perfomed in Prague (Praha) and a handful of fans set out to record the show from different angles. They later sent it to the band who mixed it and provided the audio master. Its fucking TITS if you like Radiohead. Great quality all around.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2010-09-27, 20:54
JoeYngVai's Avatar
JoeYngVai JoeYngVai is offline
Vaginal Warts
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: I live in a giant bucket.
Posts: 2,289
Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I love Radiohead. And now I love you, Dylan. Thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
The bottom of that 'Don't Click' picture is one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. 'No, I really DO have a vagina! It's right here!'


Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!


R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2010-09-27, 21:57
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,541
Prague is a pretty cool place. I want to go back again sometime.
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 22:17.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.