Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2010-09-23, 18:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

RTT #168: PST and the Sorcerer's Stone

There's something cleansing about a fresh, crisp, brand new RTT. It's almost as if the last few hundred posts are wiped off the slate and everyone is given the chance to reinvent themselves, but invariably end up posting the same old bollocks anyway.

^ told ya.

Oh yeah, new forum rule: not only does every RTT title from here on have to contain PST's name, it must also be incorporated into some sort of movie, book or song title pun.

HA!
Old 2010-09-23, 18:48
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I'm PST 88, and I approve this message.
Old 2010-09-23, 18:48
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

cunt

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-23, 19:19
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
That's the best you could do, Paddy?
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-09-23, 20:21
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Finally I can fucking chime in to this new RTT, sheesh. They always become a cluster-fuck and I can't find out what anybody's talking about.

awww look at this GIF of a cute puppy! Cute Puppy GIF

wait... there seems to be something distracting me...

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2010-09-23, 22:01
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Finally I can fucking chime in to this new RTT, sheesh. They always become a cluster-fuck and I can't find out what anybody's talking about.

ewww, get that shit out of here, thats gone too far dude

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2010-09-24, 01:26
Noob lud

I got a fucking cold. I wonder if taking a few shots of vodka will be a bad idea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2010-09-24, 07:59
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
I got a fucking cold. I wonder if taking a few shots of vodka will be a bad idea

Try some herbal liquor. It actually helps
Binge drinking rulez. Fuck those who don`t agree on that

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-09-24, 09:14
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
That's the best you could do, Paddy?
Yes, which is just sad
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

It took me about 10 seconds to realise there was a dog on that page. Kinda reminds me of the following experiment (don't read the video description until you've seen it):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJG698U2Mvo

Quote:
Dr. Paddy says:

Alcohol can affect the respiratory system adversely, which is kinda like putting a cherry on top of your cold. Buy some Vicks VapoRub instead. Or better still, get loaded on Voddy, then use the Vicks to counteract its effect on your breathing and then you'll be no worse off than before! SCORE!

Disclaimer: Dr. Paddy may or may not be a real doctor.

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-09-24 at 10:05. Reason: Typo
Old 2010-09-24, 10:19
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
It took me about 10 seconds to realise there was a dog on that page. Kinda reminds me of the following experiment (don't read the video description until you've seen it):

Oh yea I've seen that before. Very funny to watch it with a group of people. Half of them at the end yell out some number in hopes of proving their excellent attention skills haha. Little do they know...

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2010-09-24, 12:00
Quantum.

Quote:
Yes, which is just sad

It's a testament to the unfairness of the universe that I counted fifteen passes AND noted the gorilla and didn't have anyone in the room with me. Congratulations yo Paddy, you've completely ruined my evening.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2010-09-24, 13:58
Noob lud

haha, thank you Dr. Paddy! I actually ended up taking two shots after that post and I felt great, but not for long. I'm feeling much better today so i don't need that vapor rub crap. I always end up using it as lube anyways, i love when my girlfriends butthole smells like mint.

What's this herbal liquor you speak of Goms? Is it pre-made crap or something you gotta mix together? I was reading something last night that said to mix honey, hot water, lemon juice, and whiskey( or something like that) as a sore throat remedy.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2010-09-24, 17:07
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I always end up using it as lube anyways, i love when my girlfriends butthole smells like mint.
...you've actually brought Vicks into contact with your genitalia and lived to tell the tale? Doesn't that shit feel like it's melting your helmet off? It sure did when...some guy I know used it to both have a wank and mask the musky tuna stink of his smelly bellboy.

Glad you're feeling better anyway chief Colds are horrible, but it's like venereal disease in that people acknowledge its horridness but don't particularly give a fuck about you when you have it. It's the Bermuda Triangle of sympathy.
Old 2010-09-24, 17:41
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Yes, on the cough remedy as long as you don't go overboard or have a fever.
Yes, on the Vicks. I still do the edge of my nostrils when I can't breathe or an odor is fouling my lungs. If you have a cold, rub it on your chest and put on some warm jammies. When you go to bed, put it on the bottoms of your feet, too. Don't know why it helps, but it does and it will make your feet nice and soft, too. Gets rid of toenail fungus, too.
But speaking of dreams, and this is getting as strange as some of you guys, I had a dream a couple nights ago where I was conversing with my hubby. You know, just normal talking and we were for some reason discussing condoms. There was a box with several in it and one that was partly unwrapped with poison ivy growing out of it about 3 feet tall. Did anyone here lose one or have an unexplained itch?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2010-09-24, 17:54
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Yes, on the cough remedy as long as you don't go overboard or have a fever.
Yes, on the Vicks. I still do the edge of my nostrils when I can't breathe or an odor is fouling my lungs. If you have a cold, rub it on your chest and put on some warm jammies. When you go to bed, put it on the bottoms of your feet, too. Don't know why it helps, but it does and it will make your feet nice and soft, too. Gets rid of toenail fungus, too.
Careful with the nose; Vicks contains camphor, which is potentially toxic, and putting it on the nostrils is faintly dangerous. Or so the literature says. Then again, the literature accompanying vitamin C pills warns of a possible side effect involving bleeding from the ass, so who the fuck knows?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
But speaking of dreams, and this is getting as strange as some of you guys, I had a dream a couple nights ago where I was conversing with my hubby. You know, just normal talking and we were for some reason discussing condoms. There was a box with several in it and one that was partly unwrapped with poison ivy growing out of it about 3 feet tall. Did anyone here lose one or have an unexplained itch?
God has spoken to you. He's said "you know that stuff I said about being fruitful and multiplying? Well, I've changed my mind...in your case. Stop procreating ya crazy bitch! I'm busy and I don't need any more potential serial killers to keep an eye on thankyouverymuch". I'd do what he says, don't be a hero!
Old 2010-09-24, 18:00
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-09-24, 18:14
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

But that's when they'll get me!
Old 2010-09-24, 19:05
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I also would have accepted "But that's when I get them!".

You know, for awhile I really couldn't get into Autechre, but I've been listening to Amber at least once a day this whole week.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Dyldo : 2010-09-24 at 19:11.
Old 2010-09-25, 05:52
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
What's this herbal liquor you speak of Goms? Is it pre-made crap or something you gotta mix together? I was reading something last night that said to mix honey, hot water, lemon juice, and whiskey( or something like that) as a sore throat remedy.

Jägermeister helps pretty good for me. I`ve had a sore throat and all the other cold standard crap yesterday, drank about 4 shots and I`m feeling pretty good today.
The combination you posted sounds extremely strange to me. Must taste like shit. Otherwise just drink salviatea with a drop of honey. Best thing ev0r

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-09-25, 13:02
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Paddy, I know hazards of Vicks are on the label, but the nose thing goes way back - and I don't mean nostril-wise. The make inhalers with the camphor sent so I'm not sure where the hazard comes in. Maybe some idiot stuck half a gallon up there and blocked the passages so bad they advise against it. I was going to add that however you do use it, use it sparingly. I've had the same small jar for about 15 years. It's the barely there approach and that way it's not greasy all over the place either.

The combo The Ex' mentioned is also good with plain ole tea - minus the whiskey. The tannins in traditional tea are antiseptic and can help coughs and sore throats. The lemon has antiseptic and vitamin c, the honey is antibacterial and also coats the throat. The heat opens passages up and the hot water is also hydrating.

Dyl, all you did was brainwash yourself into liking that album. Sort of the way I got to liking Eminem back in the day.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!