MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Poetry Lyrical
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  #21  
Old 2010-06-18, 15:34
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend


Fucking shoot me.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 2010-06-18, 16:30
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
No one is this retarded. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I just can't believe it. I couldn't go on living if I thought the human race had the capacity for such retardation.


I just read an article about the leader for our communist party wanting to lower taxes for elite soccer players, all the while taxing every entrepreneur out of the country. The capacity is there.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Me and you against the world, LMS! Dyldo is just jealous of our burgeoning [sexual] relationship


You're one cold mutha fucka. Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 2010-06-18, 17:49
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend
I'm worried that things are moving too quickly. Maybe we should take some time to see other people? We can still engage in casual mutual masturbation, though. But I must insist that we use gloves because I'm still recovering from hand-syphilis after fingering a fat child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
Fucking shoot me.
IN THE MOUTH! WITH MY SPERMS!

If you want, you can watch as LMS and I exchange glutens by a roaring fireplace on top of a lion skin rug to the sombre, honeyed tones of Sir Barry of White.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.
It's their innocence; I find it irresistible. And an invaluable tool in winning myself some sexitimes with strangers.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 2010-06-19, 03:40
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend


You must be around the age of 8-12 man. And the rule is:
NO FUCKING KIDS UNTIL PADDYS TRIAL IS OVER
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 2010-06-19, 06:19
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
You must be around the age of 8-12 man. And the rule is:
NO FUCKING KIDS UNTIL PADDYS TRIAL IS OVER
Sheesh, if anything is going to kill the romance it's bringing up my friggin' trial. My willy is all soft and cold now, as is LMS's, I imagine. No wait, I just caught a glimpse of my next-door neighbour's kid in her bathing suit...and we're back!
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 2010-06-19, 07:12
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
You must be around the age of 8-12 man. And the rule is:
NO FUCKING KIDS UNTIL PADDYS TRIAL IS OVER


Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 2010-06-19, 08:03
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 2010-06-19, 09:34
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?
Everyone must surely know by now that I have special needs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..
HAHAHAHA I love this guy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?
They're talking about my trial - I was convicted of raping a troupe of circus midgets. You weren't supposed to find out about it until after the bumsex.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 2010-06-19, 09:59
Amadeus's Avatar
Amadeus Amadeus is offline
Quantum.
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 2,142
What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.

By the way, does anyone remember what this thread's about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?


Hahaha, man, you're just to good to be true, troll stink or not.
__________________
Listening to Cannibal Corpse and cutting trees with a chainsaw, now that's metal

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 2010-06-19, 10:11
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.
I'm currently appealing the conviction, and I think the fact that all of the key witnesses/victims were found riddled with tiny little bullets will probably help my case.

I've been trying to suck my own cock since I was 12, and as a result I'm now in the Guinness World Records for having the largest chiropractor debts in history, so I'll thank you to show a little sensitivity (I'm talking to my cock here).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
By the way, does anyone remember what this thread's about?
Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Old 2010-06-19, 10:53
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?


I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMS
you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Now I`m sad
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 2010-06-19, 13:28
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli

Now I`m sad


I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 2010-06-19, 13:56
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus

By the way, does anyone remember what this thread's about?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?



hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 2010-06-19, 14:01
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course
Hahaha "sacks full of dead children". I tip my cap to you, good sir. That sentence evoked a pretty unsettling image in my brain, and Christ knows how impressive that is when you consider how the deafening noise of my internal horror cinema pretty much drowns out any one particular thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha
What drugs are you on, and can I have some mainlined directly into my eyeball?

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 2010-06-19, 15:24
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?


well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 2010-06-19, 15:32
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 2010-06-19, 15:56
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha


haha..cool! but no...it ain't about a woman that cheated on me about the bury some1 part...loved it...but no..sory..not what i was going for...
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 2010-06-19, 21:23
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,907
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Paddy, dude, this cunt is taking you for a ride. He's engaging you to troll you. His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 2010-06-20, 01:59
Last Man Standing Last Man Standing is offline
New Blood
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.


Thought i shoot you man...hahaha..... explain this!....i'm intrigued

Last edited by Last Man Standing : 2010-06-20 at 07:02.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 2010-06-20, 06:14
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.


Quote:
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..


Quote:
I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...


He used the "sucking tiny dicks"-argument twice. Even if it was one time his father and then mine, that`s totally not adorable!
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:23.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.