User Name
Password

Old 2010-06-18, 15:34
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Man Standing
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend

Fucking shoot me.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-18, 16:30
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
No one is this retarded. Maybe I'm just in denial, but I just can't believe it. I couldn't go on living if I thought the human race had the capacity for such retardation.

I just read an article about the leader for our communist party wanting to lower taxes for elite soccer players, all the while taxing every entrepreneur out of the country. The capacity is there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Me and you against the world, LMS! Dyldo is just jealous of our burgeoning [sexual] relationship

You're one cold mutha fucka. Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2010-06-18, 17:49
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
haha irishman is crazy ( coz' the crazy talk on burgeoning relationship ) nah,just kiddin' , and i'm totally with you on u and me against the world ...kill the fuckers aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa aaaaaaaa hahaha cheers my friend
I'm worried that things are moving too quickly. Maybe we should take some time to see other people? We can still engage in casual mutual masturbation, though. But I must insist that we use gloves because I'm still recovering from hand-syphilis after fingering a fat child.

Quote:
Fucking shoot me.
IN THE MOUTH! WITH MY SPERMS!

If you want, you can watch as LMS and I exchange glutens by a roaring fireplace on top of a lion skin rug to the sombre, honeyed tones of Sir Barry of White.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Or maybe that should be noobie fucka.
It's their innocence; I find it irresistible. And an invaluable tool in winning myself some sexitimes with strangers.
Old 2010-06-19, 03:40
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

You must be around the age of 8-12 man. And the rule is:
NO FUCKING KIDS UNTIL PADDYS TRIAL IS OVER

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-06-19, 06:19
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
Sheesh, if anything is going to kill the romance it's bringing up my friggin' trial. My willy is all soft and cold now, as is LMS's, I imagine. No wait, I just caught a glimpse of my next-door neighbour's kid in her bathing suit...and we're back!
Old 2010-06-19, 07:12
Quantum.

Quote:

Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-19, 08:03
New Blood

Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?
Old 2010-06-19, 09:34
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Heyheyhey, whoa there, Paddy isn't the only... um. Ah. Yea. Point is. Thing is. Point is - why is it always about what Paddy needs? What about... other people's... needs? Huh?
Everyone must surely know by now that I have special needs.

Quote:
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..
HAHAHAHA I love this guy!

Quote:
And as for the paddy and amadeus....what kind of trial are we talkin about here..am i on trial?...what for?
They're talking about my trial - I was convicted of raping a troupe of circus midgets. You weren't supposed to find out about it until after the bumsex.
Old 2010-06-19, 09:59
Quantum.

What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.

By the way, does anyone remember what this thread's about?

Quote:
Gomli - you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Hahaha, man, you're just to good to be true, troll stink or not.

- Carl Sagan

Old 2010-06-19, 10:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
What, you were convicted of it? Damn. And I was so sure that offering the prosecutor and judge to watch while you fail miserably at giving yourself a blowjob would be a surefire way to get the whole thing written off with a fine... damn.
I'm currently appealing the conviction, and I think the fact that all of the key witnesses/victims were found riddled with tiny little bullets will probably help my case.

I've been trying to suck my own cock since I was 12, and as a result I'm now in the Guinness World Records for having the largest chiropractor debts in history, so I'll thank you to show a little sensitivity (I'm talking to my cock here).

Quote:
Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?
Old 2010-06-19, 10:53
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMS
you to are a fuckin idiot...i said it already...i'm eight - fucking- teen ( that's 18) coz' u obviously can't read either...maybe u can recognize numbers...or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Now I`m sad

R.I.P moe
Old 2010-06-19, 13:28
New Blood

Quote:

Now I`m sad

I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...
Old 2010-06-19, 13:56
New Blood

Quote:

Quote:

Something about monkeys? Monkeys in hats?

hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha
Old 2010-06-19, 14:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I`m sorry of course you`re a rapist too! Who is big hairy and a smell-this-cloth-and-get-in-the-van dude? You are! Who has two sacks full of dead little children in his basement? You of course
Hahaha "sacks full of dead children". I tip my cap to you, good sir. That sentence evoked a pretty unsettling image in my brain, and Christ knows how impressive that is when you consider how the deafening noise of my internal horror cinema pretty much drowns out any one particular thought.

Quote:
I'd be sad to if the only thing i knew and probably not even do that good was to suck my fathers tiny dick...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.

Quote:
hahaha...i thought it was 'bout elephants dressed in red hiding in a tree pretending 2 be an apple...hahaha
What drugs are you on, and can I have some mainlined directly into my eyeball?

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?
Old 2010-06-19, 15:24
New Blood

Quote:

Maybe we should rein things in a little and get back on topic. So LMS, what's the story behind these lyrics?

well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post
Old 2010-06-19, 15:32
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
well,the lyrics are immpressionistic ( not sure i wrote that correct,but you'll understand ),meaning they were written in the instant moment of feeling a lot of anger on,the world and one person especially...

can i ask you 2 tell me, when you were reading these lyrics,what image was being drawn in your head? ----> that question is 4 everyone who read this post
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha
Old 2010-06-19, 15:56
New Blood

Quote:
When I read the lyrics I imagined a woman had cheated on you, and you wanted to bury her alive in a pit filled with lime and sawdust. Am I close? haha

haha..cool! but no...it ain't about a woman that cheated on me about the bury some1 part...loved it...but no..sory..not what i was going for...
Old 2010-06-19, 21:23
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Paddy, dude, this cunt is taking you for a ride. He's engaging you to troll you. His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-20, 01:59
New Blood

Quote:
His manner of English in these past posts make it hard to believe that he doesn't speak English, at least not well enough to make better lyrics.

Thought i shoot you man...hahaha..... explain this!....i'm intrigued

Last edited by Last Man Standing : 2010-06-20 at 07:02.
Old 2010-06-20, 06:14
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Ahh Gomers, you know I love ya, but you gotta admire this guy.

Quote:
or did mommy only thought you how to suck your fathers tiny dick..

Quote:

He used the "sucking tiny dicks"-argument twice. Even if it was one time his father and then mine, that`s totally not adorable!

R.I.P moe