User Name
Password

Old 2010-06-08, 14:00
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Does anyone like Californication? I don't think there was an episode that didn't give me an erection.

I enjoyed the first season of Californication but I stopped after season 2 because it started to feel like a bad soap with nudity.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-08, 14:06
Die Young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyldo
I enjoyed the first season of Californication but I stopped after season 2 because it started to feel like a bad soap with nudity.

Yeah I agree..it definitely did get more shitty after season 1.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2010-06-08, 14:10
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Two and a Half Men
Big Bang Theory
Robot Chicken
Family Guy
American Dad
South Park
Law & Order SVU
Venture Bros.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.
Old 2010-06-08, 23:23
Senior Metalhead

http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/
For all You fat, burger-eaters and diet coke junkies or just Tv lovers
Dem haffi dead!
Old 2010-06-09, 06:45
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Paddy, have you watched the latest Breaking Bad yet (episode before season finale)? That ending was fucking intense! Kind of left field and I still don't know how I feel about it, but it should make for an interesting finale. Christ.

Jesse has been annoying the shit out of me ever sense season two. He's a great character though. I'm on different level with Walt, or I have been, especially because of how Skyler treats him and the situation. She's a fucking cunt.
[Possible Spoilers for Breaking Bad]

Fuck yeah! I'm still trying to figure out why Walt did it. I'm wondering if he had the "go ahead" or if he has some other motive that has yet to be revealed. Or maybe he just has a hard-on for killers of children? Looking forward to next week's episode alright. The episode from the week before was fucking unbearable; watching two guys chasing a fly for 30 minutes isn't my idea of good television.

I'm not sure where I stand with regards to Skyler, at least I wasn't sure up until the last couple of episodes where she's basically been doing exactly what Walt has been doing all along - getting money for her family any way she can, including taking Walt's drug money (and now she's actually in cahoots with the guy). She wants to have her cake and eat it, the greedy cake-whoring bitch that she is!

The actress playing her is strangely hot, like how a melting sheep in a Salvador Dali painting is hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medicine man
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/
For all You fat, burger-eaters and diet coke junkies or just Tv lovers
Shit, nice one! I'll edit the first post of the thread to include links to similar sites, we'll make this thread useful even if it kills us.

Feel free to suggest your favourite streaming telly sites!

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-06-09 at 07:53.
Old 2010-06-09, 13:53
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
[Possible Spoilers for Breaking Bad]

Fuck yeah! I'm still trying to figure out why Walt did it. I'm wondering if he had the "go ahead" or if he has some other motive that has yet to be revealed. Or maybe he just has a hard-on for killers of children? Looking forward to next week's episode alright. The episode from the week before was fucking unbearable; watching two guys chasing a fly for 30 minutes isn't my idea of good television.

I'm not sure where I stand with regards to Skyler, at least I wasn't sure up until the last couple of episodes where she's basically been doing exactly what Walt has been doing all along - getting money for her family any way she can, including taking Walt's drug money (and now she's actually in cahoots with the guy). She wants to have her cake and eat it, the greedy cake-whoring bitch that she is!

The actress playing her is strangely hot, like how a melting sheep in a Salvador Dali painting is hot.

I don't think his initial intention was to go there and off them, but to go and attempt to intercept Jesse before he could try and get to them because he knew once Jesse found out about the kid dying he'd fly over there to kill them. Then, when he saw it was too late and they were about to draw guns, he ran them over to protect Pinkman. I think he further shot the surviving gangster-dealer dude because he didn't want him to potentially survive and give away who did it. You bring up an interesting view though, I never thought about the possibility that he went there to do it himself.. but I think that's too much of a stretch for him. They make Walt seem pretty callous, but every now and again they show him having some humanity. He's a tricky character as he's simultaneously the good and the bad.

Its okay, I find Skyler hot too.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-09, 14:07
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I don't think his initial intention was to go there and off them, but to go and attempt to intercept Jesse before he could try and get to them because he knew once Jesse found out about the kid dying he'd fly over there to kill them. Then, when he saw it was too late and they were about to draw guns, he ran them over to protect Pinkman. I think he further shot the surviving gangster-dealer dude because he didn't want him to potentially survive and give away who did it. You bring up an interesting view though, I never thought about the possibility that he went there to do it himself.. but I think that's too much of a stretch for him. They make Walt seem pretty callous, but every now and again they show him having some humanity. He's a tricky character as he's simultaneously the good and the bad.

Its okay, I find Skyler hot too.
Your hypothesis makes much more sense, but massive, unfathomable coincidences happen all the time in this show so who the fuck knows? Can't wait for the next episode!

I'm not entirely sure that Walt would go to such lengths to protect Pinkman, because I think his life would be infinitely easier without him (the only reason he's even working with him is to keep him off Hank's back). However, he did sort of murder his girlfriend a little, so maybe he feels he owes him for that. Man, it's a good fuckin' show! Can't thank ya enough for recommending it.

I was sorry to see the cousins meet their end, though. I think the actors playing them were pretty average, but the soundtrack and the cinematography put in place for their scenes was fuckin' intense like a fence in a sense! BAM! My sweet rhymes are ill and sick and generally unhealthy.
Old 2010-06-09, 15:04
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Walt's actions and dealings with Pinkman is strange.. but I think he's kind of got the "teacher believes and tries to help struggling student" condition going on with him. I mean, a lot of the bad shit Walt has done has been to protect him. Like letting his GF die, that was hard for him, but he did it to protect Jesse. Who knows. Can't wait to jerk off onto each other, screaming "DID YOU SEE THAT?!", right after the finale airs.

The cousins were intense. I think I might have mentioned this before, but awhile ago I read an article about them and one of them is actually some hardened criminal that recently got out of some double-digit (or close) prison sentence.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-09, 16:18
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Walt's actions and dealings with Pinkman is strange.. but I think he's kind of got the "teacher believes and tries to help struggling student" condition going on with him. I mean, a lot of the bad shit Walt has done has been to protect him. Like letting his GF die, that was hard for him, but he did it to protect Jesse. Who knows. Can't wait to jerk off onto each other, screaming "DID YOU SEE THAT?!", right after the finale airs.
I'll be here, in my Speedos and shower cap.

Quote:
The cousins were intense. I think I might have mentioned this before, but awhile ago I read an article about them and one of them is actually some hardened criminal that recently got out of some double-digit (or close) prison sentence.
Yeah, I think there was an interview with them on the official website or the like which I read, pretty interesting. They're brothers in real life, and I think they're both ex-cons. One of them was already into acting and had a few small parts here and there, and he recommended his brother for the other role and he was accepted despite never having acted before. Sounded like a couple o' mean muthafuckas haha.
Old 2010-06-14, 01:04
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

You see that shit, Pads? I just finished the finale a few minutes ago and god damnit I fucking hate having to wait to see what happens. I don't know what I think yet, I need time to run it over in my head. Fucking intense though, and Brian Cranton just gets better and better.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-14, 01:08
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Just watched it too...

SO

INTENSE

WTF

This show is ridiculous SEASON 4 STARTS WHEN???

btw Dylan if you had blonde hair you could totally pull a J Pinkman.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2010-06-14, 07:44
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You see that shit, Pads? I just finished the finale a few minutes ago and god damnit I fucking hate having to wait to see what happens. I don't know what I think yet, I need time to run it over in my head. Fucking intense though, and Brian Cranton just gets better and better.
I just watched it! I have to wait an extra day for it to appear on Usenet before I can see it, none of our stations carries it.

Fuck, things are getting pretty sticky. I'm not exactly sure how Walt plans to continue working with Gus after this. If I was Gus I'd snub him out rather than let him continue working for me, even if it means getting in a few lesser chemists to take over for a while. And even if Gus does continue to work with him the same situation will arise again when he finds another Gale. And I have no idea what lies in store for Jesse, the guy's as good as dead haha.

I wonder where the show is going in general. Will the final season (hopefully season 16) end with Walt being a Scarface-type figure, running everything? He's talked himself out of certain death about 100 times already, the guy's invincible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
This show is ridiculous SEASON 4 STARTS WHEN???
Fuckin' A, son! A fourth season is coming:

http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.c...rth-season.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
btw Dylan if you had blonde hair you could totally pull a J Pinkman.
I gotta agree with my main man with the plan, Joe "Joe" McJoe. I was thinking of Dylan from the first episode onwards, and not in the usual way with him all naked and sitting on my face.

EDIT: Here's a Q&A with the show's creator talking about the finale and the future of the series:

(Obviously it contains spoilers)
http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.c...-interview.html

The last question is pretty much the one I had; how can Gus and Walt really be working together from here on, and if they do, how much time will pass before Gus finds a new cook?

GOOD SHIT111111111111!

Last edited by Paddy : 2010-06-14 at 09:25.
Old 2010-06-14, 12:23
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
You guys should have seen Cranston on George Lopez the other night. He did a barely dressed pictorial archive of him. It was pretty amusing. That's the only part of the show I watched because I think the show sucks, but that was amusing.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2010-06-14, 12:51
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Me? Pinkman? Are you trying to tell me I look like that fiveheaded Beavis impersonator? Fuck. I mean, he isn't bad looking, but I don't think I look like him.. except in the eyes, perhaps. http://metaltabs.com/forum/attachme...achmentid=11490

Well, Walt's definitely bought himself some time as I don't think Gus could both afford and risk to just off Walt because he'd probably get in some huge, possibly life-threatening trouble from whoever he supplies to. If it was that easy, I'm sure he would have done it a long time ago.

Reading that article now.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-14, 13:32
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Me? Pinkman? Are you trying to tell me I look like that fiveheaded Beavis impersonator? Fuck. I mean, he isn't bad looking, but I don't think I look like him.. except in the eyes, perhaps. http://metaltabs.com/forum/attachme...achmentid=11490

Well, Walt's definitely bought himself some time as I don't think Gus could both afford and risk to just off Walt because he'd probably get in some huge, possibly life-threatening trouble from whoever he supplies to. If it was that easy, I'm sure he would have done it a long time ago.

Reading that article now.
Hahahaha you're much prettier than Pinkman, but there's something about his "style" which reminded me of you. Not the way he dressed or behaved, but the way he...well, fuck, I dunno. I just thought of you when I saw him, not sure why now that I think about it. Maybe it's because I saw Pinkman and thought to myself "man, what a cunt, I'd sure like to watch him die in a vat of acid".

I can't fucking wait for the next series, but I know I have to because the cunts haven't even started writing it yet. FUCK sake. I'll just go back and watch the entire series from the start again, I guess.

Hahahaha "fiveheaded Beavis impersonator". HAHAHA!
Old 2010-06-14, 14:34
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I'll just go back and watch the entire series from the start again, I guess.

hahha that's exactly what I was joking about yesterday when the finale finished. I've gotta watch that interview today... this is the most involved I've ever been in any TV series. It's really the only one that I've ever been caught up with.

And yes, Dylan, its all in the eyes. ITS ALL IN THE EYES.

I bet in the finale of season 4 they will reveal that Walt Jr. was actually the ring leader of the entire world's meth circulation. Then he will kill his entire family unexpectedly, and get away with everything.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2010-06-14, 14:38
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Dude, sometimes he totally looks like a more attractive Beavis! I'm curious to hear what Ian has to say about our similarities as he's actually met me (and somehow survived.. man, did I let that one get away).

You're lucky though, this is the first break you've had to sit through. This is my third time I've been left hanging on my seat for months with nothing! You just got to skip right into the next season.. BITCH (and I say that in the most Pinkman voice I can muster)! However, the interval between season 2 and 3 wasn't too bad.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2010-06-14, 15:54
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
[QUOTE=JoeYngVai... this is the most involved I've ever been in any TV series. It's really the only one that I've ever been caught up with.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the world of soap operas. Don't try to argue that's it's anything, but that. If it doesn't have a start, middle, and eventual end within a few episodes it's a soap so just embrace your escape from reality.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2010-06-14, 18:47
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
If it doesn't have a start, middle, and eventual end within a few episodes it's a soap

Untrue. Soaps are a particular type of TV long-form storytelling, in which the story can go on indefinitely because nothing gets resolved; or, in other words, where the story doesn't have a start, middle, and eventual end at all. If things get resolved and measurable change occurs, it's just plain not a soap.

I've only seen an episode or two of Breaking Bad and was not impressed. But I tend to think that dramatic television is so bad that just being okay is like being amazing, because our standards are so low, because TV is just the easiest medium for executive meddling to shape the story as it's being told. But I also just haven't really given it a chance (because I don't really go for much dramatic television).
Old 2010-06-14, 19:17
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I'd give it another go, Rich. I do think you'd enjoy it if you sat through a few episodes. I can't really say how it ranks amongst other dramatic series as its the only one I have really watched, but I think its excellent.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey