MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2012-10-16, 02:01
Post-whore

Any Dexter fans? I'm obsessed with Michael C Hall.
Old 2012-10-29, 10:11
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
this post about a show besides BB will probably also go unnoticed, but I've been watching How I Met Your Mother. Really well written comedy show that takes a relieving step away from the complete randomness humor that is so popular today. I am a big fan of random/bizarre humor like Family Guy or South Park but How I Met Your Mother can make me laugh way harder than those shows with a totally different approach to comedy.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2012-11-30, 16:06
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Any Dexter fans? I'm obsessed with Michael C Hall.

I got around to watching the first episode over thanksgiving, should be interesting. Catching up on BrBa first though.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2012-11-30, 18:16
Die Young.

I'm currently watching season 2 of American Horror Story, as well as the newest Dexter's and the Walking Dead. Recently re-watched the first and only season of Lucky Louie; it makes me really wish it was still a show rather than the horror that is season 3 of Louie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2012-12-01, 14:34
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
this post about a show besides BB will probably also go unnoticed, but I've been watching How I Met Your Mother. Really well written comedy show that takes a relieving step away from the complete randomness humor that is so popular today. I am a big fan of random/bizarre humor like Family Guy or South Park but How I Met Your Mother can make me laugh way harder than those shows with a totally different approach to comedy.

How I Met Your Mother isn't bad, but I'm in love with The Big Bang Theory. bazinga

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2013-01-05, 13:30
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Has anybody seen that show called An Idiot Abroad? I just saw a few episodes the other night and was instantly hooked. I must see more.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2013-01-07, 12:28
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Karl Pilkington is - unintentional - comedy gold.

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2013-01-10, 14:08
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

I actually own seasons 1-5 on dvd. Fantastic show, you really get connected to the characters. at time I feel like I personally know each of them. your not alone.

been watching Freaks and Geeks since IFC is airing it again.
Old 2013-01-12, 06:43
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Love the Big Bang Theory also Game of Thrones which is filmed over here! mostly in Northern Ireland with some bits being filmed in the South. Dr Who is one I would watch as well.

Watched some of How I Met Your Mother but tbh apart from Rugby union and the above shows, I don't watch that much tv.

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" one my mates describing me.
Old 2013-01-15, 15:23
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Big Bang Theory:

>Penny is talking about how men are no longer manly
Audience clinches buttcheeks. It's the sound of winter. You could hear a pin drop as the anticipation mounts -- where could this lead? This is surely one of the best joke setups yet. A dog barks in the distance.

>Raj and Howard untuck their shirts and mess up hair in an effort to be more manly
Urine fills the floor amid a tidal wave of laughter. TV cameras shake as an associate producer shits her pants. A 27-year-old grad student falls over the audience railing and snaps both ankles, impervious to pain as he descends into hysteria. The entire front row, between tears of joy, begins an "EL OH EL" chant, complete with fist pumps and choreographed dance. A woman prematurely goes into labor after severe abdominal strain caused by intense laughter. Her stillborn child drops to the bleacher floor -- she picks it up, puts her finger to its mouth and, using impressive ventriloquism technique, makes it say "BAZINGA!" She then drops the child into a pool of its own blood, slips on the floor and dies from laughing so hard.

>Sheldon walks in with a beard
Audience feverishly bumrushes stage and carries off entire staff. Rioting in the street begins at 8:30 p.m. that evening and lasts six days. Million-man march organized, Emmy nomination board held hostage in their offices. Frothing crowd demands immediate and decisive action to ensure "Big Bang Theory" wins every category the following year. Trained baboons are released and taught to build "Big Bang Theory" idols and statues. Government grants cease for cancer research and are transferred to generating BBT embryos for in-vitro fertilization.

And that's just the first 5 minutes. God I hate that show.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2013-01-16, 05:30
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
It's not so bad. 99% of sitcoms are somewhat formulaic and resort to derivative premises and setups now and then, but I wouldn't put Big Bang Theory on the same level as, say, Friends or anything. That being said, it is definitely overrated and nowhere near the level of awesome to be seen on 30 Rock or Always Sunny.

How I Met Your Mother is solid. A couple steps up from Big Bang, but still well short of Always Sunny awesomeness.