MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.
Old 2003-02-16, 16:39
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
You're a god damn idiot Euronymous. Fuck off.

I never fucked a 10, but one night I fucked five 2's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2003-02-16, 20:25
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to mrweijia Send a message via Yahoo to mrweijia
Quote:
Originally posted by sanderinos
What do americans have to do with True Norwegian Black Metal ?!

nothing. the movie doesnt have anything to do with the book or norway. its about a group of kids who blew up their teachers head with a shotgun. these kids were perhaps influenced by norwegian black metal, thats where it comes in.
Old 2003-02-17, 04:39
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous
and that faggot Grishnack's Burzum. yeah.

May I remind you that it was in Euronymous´ closet where they found a dildo coverd in shit remains + the fact that he openly sugested sodomizing.... so don´t you call Varg a faggot.
Old 2003-02-17, 06:11
Lord Malphas

Quote:
Originally posted by sanderinos
May I remind you that it was in Euronymous´ closet where they found a dildo coverd in shit remains + the fact that he openly sugested sodomizing.... so don´t you call Varg a faggot.

Varg said that and Varg says lots of shit about Euronymous... so I bet it wasn't true .... someone even said that Euronymous fucked Varg's girlfriend
Old 2003-02-17, 08:21
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to CtHuLhU DaWn
Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Malphas
Varg said that and Varg says lots of shit about Euronymous... so I bet it wasn't true .... someone even said that Euronymous fucked Varg's girlfriend

I aggree, I dont believe the Euro/Gay thing, Vargs always shooting shit becuase Varg hates euro. Simple.
Old 2003-02-17, 10:52
Post-whore

whats gonna happen once he(varg) gets released?
Old 2003-02-17, 14:16
Senior Metalhead

Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia

Depends on when that is. Someone probably kills him.
Old 2003-02-17, 17:49
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to CtHuLhU DaWn
Quote:
Originally posted by mrweijia

Its certain, someone will at least TRY to kill varg
Old 2003-02-17, 21:28
Post-whore

Send a message via Yahoo to metal=life
haha....he's a deadman walking. Oh well, he deserves a good ass kicking...i still like his music though.

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken
Old 2003-02-19, 15:26
Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Euronymous
Quote:
Originally posted by slayme_returns
I'm a 'dumb fuck american', would you say I'm imitating everything I think is different? Or were you referring to the mainstream media in the US? I can't really tell because you lumped an entire country into one category like a "dumb fuck". I'll be as short as I can here, but I'm a bit tired of people around metaltabs that assume they know an entire country based on their politicians practices, or from what they've seen on television and the internet.

the television and the internet heh? yeah i guess you're right man. i mean, people distort things on the internet and especially the media on tv. i would completely say your right, there's only one problem you neglected. I LIVED 10 FUCKING YEARS IN THAT SHITHOLE NEW YORK YOU UGLY FUCK. listen, i never argue about something i don't know, because when i argue (which is rarely), it's about something i know. and anyway, it's from every day experience after going to american high school for 3 years. so i think i just MIGHT have a chance at knowing what americans are like.
Old 2003-02-19, 15:27
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

Send a message via ICQ to walpurgis Send a message via AIM to walpurgis Send a message via MSN to walpurgis
Doesn't mean we Americans have to tolerate your bullshit. Just remember that.

Quote:
You really have no dignity. I would rather have sex with my fifty year old father.
Old 2003-02-19, 15:32
Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Euronymous
walpurgis, i understand you man. there's nothing wrong with defending your people, trust me, i know. Hungarians are honoreable people, so i know what one's home means to them. all i'm saying, is that just because i live in a small, poor-ass country which 50% of the people in america i met don't even know where it is, that doesn't mean that the only way i'll get to know what the "great country" of america is like, is through the media. seriously, there's nothing wrong with defending yourself, just don't think that just because i live in Hungary means that i know shit about americans. i lived there for 10 fucking years, i think i know what they're like.
Old 2003-02-19, 15:37
Master Killer
Alumni Staff

Sure, but I think you're still generalizing about the 'american dumb fucks' not every american is the same, remind that..

oh, this goes for every country, person, etc....

I don't care about this movie that much, I hope they don't release it though because we'll get more posers around here.........
Old 2003-02-19, 15:43
Drunken Yeti God
Alumni Staff

I can understand your point as well Euro, I just don't like being categorized. Anyways, this should get back to the topic on hand.

Quote:
Old 2003-02-19, 15:59
BUY OUR FIRST RELEASE $5
Alumni Staff

Send a message via AIM to slayme_returns
Euronymous-

I'm not really sure how I can neglect something that I knew nothing about, you didn't exactly volunteer that information in your first statement. Being that you apparently like to have your shit together before you open your fool mouth, I thought you would've mentioned something like that as an example. That really doesn't matter anyway, because you're still generalizing and stereotyping an entire country based on your experiences in one city. I don't give a shit if you lived here for 10 years, or where you went to school or where you lived, the fact remains that you set up a canvas, called it America and painted it with the broadest brush you had. I would've replied with the same thing to anyone, from the US or not.

Don't assume so much either. I never singled out your country, but addressed everyone of them, including my own. Go back and read the post again if you need to.

I tell you what though, it is a good thing that you've met every single Hungarian and know that they're all honorable. I wish I could say the same thing about where I'm from, I've met some real assholes and I've met some great, honorable people. I envy your perfect country.

Should I play the assumption game? You called me an ugly fuck, is that because I'm a stupid American too? Eh, whatever gets you off man. Have fun with your narrow outlook.
Old 2003-02-19, 23:39
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally posted by Euronymous
the television and the internet heh? yeah i guess you're right man. i mean, people distort things on the internet and especially the media on tv. i would completely say your right, there's only one problem you neglected. I LIVED 10 FUCKING YEARS IN THAT SHITHOLE NEW YORK YOU UGLY FUCK. listen, i never argue about something i don't know, because when i argue (which is rarely), it's about something i know. and anyway, it's from every day experience after going to american high school for 3 years. so i think i just MIGHT have a chance at knowing what americans are like.

new york doesnt represent the entire country. hell, if new york represented the entire US, would you say texas is freezing cold in the winter?
Old 2003-02-19, 23:57
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Piper5150 Send a message via Yahoo to Piper5150
Quote:
you can count on it that I'll be there to delete you.

after reading that i went and watched "spring cleaning" on strongbad over and over i dunno mayb its the lack of sleep and food that im being wierd!
DELETED!!
Old 2004-04-05, 15:02
Senior Metalhead

weak sauce

Do you guys even realize how 'unpopular' black metal is to people if anything the movie will be made and people will see how big of a douche bag varg is and black metal will probably be shunned and pushed further away from the lime light, just because a movie gets made about black metals begining, doesn't mean people will like the music, when i play any form of metal around people who don't like it they freak out, i know one kid who punches himself in the face when i make him listen to it. So before you freak out and cry about black metal possibly become mainstream use your brain and think it through.
Old 2004-04-05, 15:24
STUFFED ANIMAL ORGY

Send a message via ICQ to BLS Send a message via AIM to BLS Send a message via Yahoo to BLS
Im cool, i love you

"Dimebag" Darrell Lance Abbott
08/20/66 - 12/08/04

R.I.P.
Old 2004-04-05, 15:40
Senior Metalhead

WE GET IT YOU LOVE THE SMELL OF MALES ON YOUR MATRESS NOW GO KILL YOURSELF YOU GAY PIECE OF SHIT