Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2006-01-14, 08:24
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Talking The Top 10 Rule of Chocolate

10. If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it TOO slowly.

9. Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices and strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.

8. The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in a hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot

7. A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories all at once. Isn't that handy?

6. If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.

5. Eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate for a balanced diet. They actually counteract each other.

4. Money talks. Chocolate sings.

3. Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.

2. If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pants. (underwear for those not UK) An entire garment industry would be devastated.

and the #1 Rule of Chocolate...

1. Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done.

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" one my mates describing me.
Old 2006-01-14, 08:26
HES BAAACK

stop making so many goddamn threads
Old 2006-01-14, 08:34
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Send a message via MSN to Robbie Filth
This thread is like "wtf? lol"

I don't see how it's necessary or anything in any way but if choclate keeps you happy and these things may actually come in useful someday.

Old 2006-01-14, 08:38
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

am a woman, chocolate is one of the main food groups, and i know there are other women here

----

"Bunny is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma" one my mates describing me.
Old 2006-01-14, 08:40
Post-whore

still wat the hell is the point of a thread about chocolate sure its tasty but it doesnt need a whole thread

Youve made me cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by problematic
Metal Monkey: retarded comments galore.

RIP this guy
Old 2006-01-14, 08:51
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Hey, if you guys can have your tits thread we should have our chocolate thread!!! Chocolate, especially the darkest chocolate, releases serotonin in the brain and makes us happy so you might see those tits.
So shut up!!
Maybe if you ate some chocolate you wouldn't whine so much. Moderate amounts are also good for your ticker.

Cool thread, bunny. I think your next tattoo should be #4. Or at least a t-shirt would be fun.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2006-01-14, 08:53
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
Hey, if you guys can have your tits thread we should have our chocolate thread!!! Chocolate, especially the darkest chocolate, releases serotonin in the brain and makes us happy so you might see those tits.
So shut up!!

Yeah i was worried about what i'd find when i looked in the penis thread.
Old 2006-01-14, 09:31
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Talking

ta LB *snuggles* as for a tattoo, erm i don't think so! lol, have to go and make appointment with tattooist soon to get my right thigh finished off it really bugging me, and yes my other half stuffed me full of chocolate when i was last with him, including a double choc fudge cake, with choc butter icicing in the middle and choc icing on top and all around for my birthday cake...not including the huge 400g of cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate he got me too...hhhmmmmm a chocolate tattoo....may be onto someit there LB hhhhmmmmmmmmm chocolate

----

Old 2006-01-14, 09:32
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunny
ta LB *snuggles* as for a tattoo, erm i don't think so! lol, have to go and make appointment with tattooist soon to get my right thigh finished off it really bugging me, and yes my other half stuffed me full of chocolate when i was last with him, including a double choc fudge cake, with choc butter icicing in the middle and choc icing on top and all around for my birthday cake...not including the huge 400g of cadbury's fruit and nut chocolate he got me too...hhhmmmmm a chocolate tattoo....may be onto someit there LB hhhhmmmmmmmmm chocolate

Old 2006-01-14, 09:36
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Ooo! A chocolate bunny! Maybe more mapley colored so it doesn't look like brown nothing, but that's an idea. The shading could be a little darker then.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2006-01-14, 09:39
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

lol rob, yeah my other half don't understand it, well he does, with the release of chemicals and that kinda stuff, he's seen the effect chocolate has on me, esp when i eat lots of it, which may explain why he stuffed with me lots of it when i was last with him....lol

----

Old 2006-01-14, 09:40
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
Ooo! A chocolate bunny! Maybe more mapley colored so it doesn't look like brown nothing, but that's an idea. The shading could be a little darker then.

ooooooh! i like that idea LB, you any good at drawing then? lol, fancy drawing me a chocolate bunny? PM me and i'll give you my e-mail addy

----

Old 2006-01-14, 09:42
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

rofl You mean you're a bitch usually? I'm just kidding. You don't seem like that at all. That cake sounds wonderful. That chemical thing works for guys, too, so maybe he should try it as an experimental thing.

As long as he shares.

Old 2006-01-14, 09:50
Guardian of Lost Souls
Forum Leader

Quote:
rofl You mean you're a bitch usually? I'm just kidding. You don't seem like that at all. That cake sounds wonderful. That chemical thing works for guys, too, so maybe he should try it as an experimental thing.

As long as he shares.

lol, i know you only messing and he laughed when i cut my birthday cake (the double choc fudge one), i cut one thin slice out of it and said "that bit is yours, the rest is mine" he just laughed and shook his head and said "i don't care", he not a chocolate person, the only sweet thing he really like is ice-cream, he got this chocolate brownie one, and a carmel one (ben & jerry's) i think...and the carmel one was to die for! much nicer than the chocolate brownie one, but in saying that he took me to an italian restuarant for my birthday and aftewards we had "The Godfather" for two, it's this massive desert, gots warm chocolate brownie pieces in the bottom, with chocoate sauce, vanilla ice-cream, chocolate ice-cream, toffee ice-cream, carmel sauce, those chocolate covered raisins on top, chocolate sprinkles, chocolate shavings, hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm *drools at thought* it is gorgeous!

----

Old 2006-01-14, 09:52
HES BAAACK

i would be bitching about the asininity of these posts if it was just in the rtt. its far worse that this is a separate thread. this is a metal community, and chit chat forum or not, let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important
Old 2006-01-14, 10:04
The Man Who Is, MGI.

Just let em get on with it dude.

Women for ya..........
Old 2006-01-14, 10:31
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Okay, funny internet crap is important. As is tits. And those are both metal oriented, right? So is fitness and photos of non-band related stuff. If all that was posted was metal related stuff the forum wouldn't be off page one.
Don't be so darn sexist, Tranny. You're gonna be like the old man sitting in front of the tv complaining about what's on, but not doing something as simple as changing the channel!!
lol Maybe you need some choclate covered raisins in your gorp!

Old 2006-01-14, 10:32
El Diablo sin pantalones

Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
i would be bitching about the asininity of these posts if it was just in the rtt. its far worse that this is a separate thread. this is a metal community, and chit chat forum or not, let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important

Oh come one, you don't have to read this
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Old 2006-01-14, 11:25
You gamma-minus fucktards
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transient
let's at least talk about something worthwhile or important

The biggest post-whore and pixel waster in the galaxy wants others to be more focused...

You're trying to strip Timedragon of his Biggest Hypocrite title, aren't you?

"It was some kind of evolutionary glitch, she figured; no different than the other unreasonable side effects of consciousness and emotion, like religion and rap music."
Old 2006-01-14, 11:35
HES BAAACK

if i have off topic bullshit (which i usually do) i post it in the rtt, fbs. unlike bunny, i havent made a thread in a long time. and when i do ,its important and usually quite popular. not some lame, obviously copy-pasted from an email stupid bunch of completely off topic shit

edit

eg-

the fitness thread

upcoming metal releases the metaltabs college thread favorite non metal bands

the biggest "waste of pixel" ive ever made was my petition to ban MTV IS GAY a very long time ago. point proven

Last edited by Transient : 2006-01-14 at 11:39.