MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-07-03, 14:35
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Are you only interested in tapes or lp's, too? And anyone besides Slayer?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2009-07-03, 14:35
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
You should be smacked. You had a paying job and quit? Where's it at? My son's been wanting a job for about 3 years now. He learned to drive a fork lift at his first job. Why didn't you keep it up til something else came up?

It's easy to quit something you don't need. At least for me quitting has always been that way. I'm 19, living with my girlfriend and her mom, so I don't [I]need[I] a job like that. Too much responsibility plus I would of had to change my entire college schedule to night classes and take 2 online classes. My girlfriend and I deposit our salaries into the same account. So when I have car payments it won't be draining all my money. She makes way more than me. She's about to be the assistant manager.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
I don't even know how you manage to get a job like that Req, I can't even get into fast food.

Tell the manager, dsm, whatever they are what they want to hear. It's easy to sell yourself with hypothetical traits. Show ambition.

Old 2009-07-03, 14:48
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So your g/f is willing to accept that responsiblity, but you aren't right now? If it's going to interfere with your college that's a consideration. SOmetimes online classes aren't that bad though. I know Bob works a full 40 hour week and he's going to try to take his classes online for more nuke quals for the power plant. There's one school close by that he might be able to attend, but he'd have to definitely be in the line up for the new job and quit the one he has now to do it since they're on swing shifts weekly. And he's got a house payment for the next 30 years so he's really got to watch what he does. You might consider the online classes if the money's okay to do that. It would free you up timewise for other stuff and putting some money away as young as you are would be a great thing to be doing.
We're refinancing and juggling right now cuz of Obama doing what he's doing next year to the credit cards. The interest rates are staying the same now, but they're jacking the minimum payments up so bad in about a month on some that we wouldn't be able to eat! Just be really careful with your money.

Most of the jobs around here are all computerized hires. It's hard to sell yourself that way. My son's gone through several agencies and still nothing. He goes in periodically to update, but that's all so far. No hires.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism

Old 2009-07-03, 19:04
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Tell the manager, dsm, whatever they are what they want to hear. It's easy to sell yourself with hypothetical traits. Show ambition.

Of course I did that, I'm not completely retarded. I think they just like girly looking men or something.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-03, 20:39
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

So what's the problem?

Old 2009-07-03, 22:10
Amadeus
Quantum.

Quote:
I saw a few references to Lordi in the comments at the Gwar videos and they looked more on the positive side, but I suppose that if you're a diehard fan of either loyalty is where they're coming from.

I think the part that irritates me a little about Lordi is that they simply copied the image, lost the cool stuff and attitude on the way, and generally doesn't add anything original whatsoever anywhere. Hell, I don't claim that what I write is original or anything, but at least I don't dress it up in an image I got from someone else and that I can't live up to anyway.
Night time is rant time!

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2009-07-03, 22:36
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

If you have shaved legs and wear tight pants and get goosebumps on your legs it feels really weird. Sort of like you're wearing boar bristle hairbrushes. I just thought I'd mention that.

Old 2009-07-03, 22:45
Requiem
Post-whore

I don't look girly, nor manly. If I had to chose one or the other it would be neither. Fuck, I am girly. Everyone fucks with me about it. At least when I take my shirt off I attract quite the opposite.

Old 2009-07-03, 23:18
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Errrrrrrrrrrr

Quote:
Fuck, I am girly. At least when I take my shirt off I attract quite the opposite.

Errrrrrrrr

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-07-03, 23:29
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:
I don't look girly, nor manly. If I had to chose one or the other it would be neither.

So you look like Pat? http://www.miamibeach411.com/ee/ima...ads/snl-pat.jpg

Old 2009-07-04, 03:08
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
At least when I take my shirt off I attract quite the opposite.

What does that mean exactly? And doesn't it bother you that you know you don't look manly? I would think it should, being that you're a man and all, so wouldn't you want to look manly? I love looking manly with my manly beard, and lifting weights to get jacked so girls cum when i flex my manly muscles while drinking a beer, eating steak, and watching football. I love being a man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?

Old 2009-07-04, 03:52
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
What does that mean exactly? And doesn't it bother you that you know you don't look manly? I would think it should, being that you're a man and all, so wouldn't you want to look manly? I love looking manly with my manly beard, and lifting weights to get jacked so girls cum when i flex my manly muscles while drinking a beer, eating steak, and watching football. I love being a man.

women are not attracted to manliness anymore, at least in my generation.

and no LB, I would look like a horrible woman with my hair almost marine short and ugly face. well, I could make a great dyke

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-04, 04:13
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:

You think women are attracted to whiny, little bitches? Fail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-04, 04:19
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
You think women are attracted to whiny, little bitches? Fail.

damn, you are kind of defensive and assumptious. I'm not really either, but yes according to what I have observed women like metrosexual, sensitive, spontanious guys. In my above post I was not implying that I am the complete opposite of TruthDevoid.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-04, 04:21
BassBehemoth
Die Young.

Quote:
damn, you are kind of defensive and assumptious. I'm not really either, but yes according to what I have observed women like metrosexual, sensitive, spontanious guys. In my above post I was not implying that I am the complete opposite of TruthDevoid.

Women like confidence, a good sense of humour, and someone who is successful at what they do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.

Old 2009-07-04, 07:54
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:

i have never had a problem picking up women. I wouldn't want a girl that likes feminine guys. I dont know what kind of girls you're around. Maybe you need to move to a different location or something. Or change who you hang out with.

and BB is right, confidence is the key to all.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-04, 09:12
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
1.Are you only interested in tapes or lp's, too?2. And anyone besides Slayer?

1.Yep
2.No

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-06, 02:33
The Execrator
Noob lud

Quote:

lolwtf? Being manly gets you laid, not sensitivity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-07-06, 02:51
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
lolwtf? Being manly gets you laid, not sensitivity.

Not from what I've seen. According to your theory of "being manly gets you laid" I should be laid by now...Of course I'm not as manly as all you huge 300lb powerlifters, but I don't have too many emotions or ever show them, and all my activities are manly like camping, wraslin, drinking beer, pissing, etc.

I know plenty of guys that are way smaller and shorter than me, and women just seem to flock to them. Times are changing, obviously.
Quote:
i have never had a problem picking up women. I wouldn't want a girl that likes feminine guys. I dont know what kind of girls you're around. Maybe you need to move to a different location or something. Or change who you hang out with.

and BB is right, confidence is the key to all.

Possibly. but as from what I typed above, confidence is really impossible when you have no idea whats going on other than the whole metrosexual thing.

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2009-07-06 at 03:09.

Old 2009-07-06, 10:41
blitz906
Okay.

Someone just told me that an art gallery in Paris was bombed... hundreds dead. Anyone else hear of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-06, 17:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Who has told you that? I can`t find any informations about that.
Only in China were 140 people killed by the police...

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-06, 17:54
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Gomli, okay about the Slayer stuff.

I've never been the average woman. Trust was always a very high factor. Ask any guy I ever dated. They never got too far. That was a the star attraction about my hubby. I knew he wasn't a kiss and tell just from being friends with him for so long before I ever liked him other than a friend.

Anyone see that Classic Rock show when they talked about the 80's metal bands looking so ultra feminine to attract more females into the shows? 80's metal sucked anyhow, but I thought that was pretty interesting. That was one of the turn offs for me. Besides it was just so stupid to me.

Old 2009-07-06, 18:42
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Someone just told me that an art gallery in Paris was bombed... hundreds dead. Anyone else hear of this?

I've heard nothing of this. Got a link?

Old 2009-07-06, 19:29
The Execrator
Noob lud

Still no news report on that, sounds like BS.

Quote:
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-07-06, 19:56
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Old 2009-07-07, 00:21
Requiem
Post-whore

So tragic...

Old 2009-07-07, 03:58
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Still no news report on that, sounds like BS.

Yeah it's bullshit. I was playing Team Fortress Classic and some guy I know on this server told me "OMG DUDE BOMB WENT OFF IN A PARIS ART GALLERY HUNDREDS DEAD!!1"

But he was just fucking around.
What a bastard
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-07-07, 04:28
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

what the fuck, it's not even true! It would have been much more mediatized.

By the way, i know i may sound out of nowhere but, can someone help me out to tab a drum part of one of my song? I tried earlier in the tab request and question forum but got no answers. It's not a metal song, it's alternative. I let the guy go with what he wants as long as it's not metal styled drum. it would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2009-07-07, 04:32
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
what the fuck, it's not even true! It would have been much more mediatized.

By the way, i know i may sound out of nowhere but, can someone help me out to tab a drum part of one of my song? I tried earlier in the tab request and question forum but got no answers. It's not a metal song, it's alternative. I let the guy go with what he wants as long as it's not metal styled drum. it would be nice

what do you mean, write a drum part for a song or write something out thats already in a song

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-07, 05:03
BOB_ZE_METALLEU
the siamese

Quote:
what do you mean, write a drum part for a song or write something out thats already in a song

Write the drum track on guitarpro for a song that only have guitars and bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.

Old 2009-07-07, 15:01
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Write the drum track on guitarpro for a song that only have guitars and bass.

ok, I could do that

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-07, 18:16
Requiem
Post-whore

Call me a noob but Master of Puppets is blistering my fingers to hell.

Old 2009-07-07, 18:24
The Execrator
Noob lud

Let the calluses begin! I think i'm on a record streak for drums right now, I haven't gotten a blister in months from playing

Quote:

Old 2009-07-07, 18:27
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Let the calluses begin! I think i'm on a record streak for drums right now, I haven't gotten a blister in months from playing

Where do you get calluses from drums? On the palm of your hand between your thumb and index finger?

Old 2009-07-07, 18:33
The Execrator
Noob lud

Honestly, I have calluses on pretty much every finger, thumbs, in between my pointer fingers and thumbs... Pretty much just everywhere the stick rubs against while I play. I used to always get blood blisters on my middle fingers though, those always sucked.

Quote:

Old 2009-07-08, 09:17
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Call me a noob but Master of Puppets is blistering my fingers to hell.

Same here. The downstrokes are pretty hard to play in such a long song

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-09, 10:24
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Old 2009-07-09, 14:40
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Why did you look that up and how did you find out about it? Just randomly surfing?

Old 2009-07-09, 15:33
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

haha. thats like naming a street in vegas getsomepuss

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-09, 17:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Why did you look that up and how did you find out about it? Just randomly surfing?
I was conceived, born and raised there.

Old 2009-07-09, 18:03
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I was conceived, born and raised there.

I don`t know why but I don`t believe you

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-09, 19:30
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

haha +1 Gomli

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-07-10, 00:23
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
Threadwin.

Old 2009-07-10, 08:16
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha! That's fucking awesome
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-10, 11:43
blitz906
Okay.

Haha, I'd like to know just what the fuck this guy was eating/drinking to produce vomit that colour. It looks like fucking paint!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-10, 11:47
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Maybe he ate paint.

No for real, I want to be able to do that shit man. Seriously. Somebody knows anything more about this?

"Yo guys guys guys check this out, guys GUYS guys guys! Guys check this HBWU-"

Imagine the job-interview fun that's to be had here!

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-07-10, 12:30
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
No for real, I want to be able to do that shit man. Seriously. Somebody knows anything more about this?

"Yo guys guys guys check this out, guys GUYS guys guys! Guys check this HBWU-"

Imagine the job-interview fun that's to be had here!

Haha. I'm not sure if it would be possible to learn to projectile vomit on cue, or if it's something you're born with. It probably has something to do with the stomach muscles though, and maybe it is possible to strengthen them and eventually control them. Bud Burke can projectile vomit on cue, and he does on stage while playing with Exhumed!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=18104521
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=5984455
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=1120039

Haha
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-10, 14:07
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
Haha. I'm not sure if it would be possible to learn to projectile vomit on cue, or if it's something you're born with. It probably has something to do with the stomach muscles though, and maybe it is possible to strengthen them and eventually control them. Bud Burke can projectile vomit on cue, and he does on stage while playing with Exhumed!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...mageID=18104521
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=5984455
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...imageID=1120039

Haha

Why

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-10, 14:49
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Why

Because it's METAL! Haha.

And it's funny too
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-10, 15:18
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Man but it must have sucked standing in first row

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-11, 09:59
blitz906
Okay.

New NOFX album kicks ass.

That is all.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-13, 19:06
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-13, 20:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

ahaha...bastard

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-13, 22:59
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

rofl

Old 2009-07-13, 23:04
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Quote:

You bitch.

Old 2009-07-13, 23:45
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Haha
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-14, 18:06
Requiem
Post-whore

Bruno was fucking great.

Old 2009-07-14, 20:52
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

He was, was he? My goodness you get around.

Old 2009-07-14, 23:18
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Bruno was fucking great.

Did you at least give him a reach around?

Old 2009-07-14, 23:56
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Quote:
Bruno was fucking great.

I agree. The movie Bruno was good. But I don't really know if it was better than Borat. Maybe....I'm still on the fence. With a dick in my ass

Old 2009-07-15, 17:17
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-string warlord
I agree. The movie Bruno was good. But I don't really know if it was better than Borat. Maybe....I'm still on the fence. With a dick in my ass

Bruno could never be as awesome and funny as Borat IMO...I still liked Bruno though, pretty funny.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-15, 17:37
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I heard Bruno was terrible. Either way, it doesn't seem like a movie i'd really enjoy. Borat was funny, but I didn't go crazy over it.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-15, 20:38
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Borat agitated me and Bruno looks even worse. I don't think I would like it.

Old 2009-07-15, 22:45
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

wow this forum has been fuckin dead lately

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-15, 22:56
blitz906
Okay.

Yeah. Even Paddy hasn't been on much Haha.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-16, 09:51
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Quote:
wow this forum has been fuckin dead lately

It's because I was gone...

but yea in honesty i doubt anyone noticed I have been gone for a while because my computer died and i had to do a bunch of FUCKING BULLSHIT in order to fix it

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-16, 12:59
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Really, I only have noticed I feel much more comfortable here since Paddy is gone...

Hope he will never return

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-16, 17:36
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

but yea in honesty i doubt anyone noticed I have been gone for a while because my computer died and i had to do a bunch of FUCKING BULLSHIT in order to fix it

What? You have to reformat or something? xD

Old 2009-07-16, 18:49
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai

Stop looking at porn
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-16, 19:22
Requiem
Post-whore

I've never had any computer-related problems from porn. It's always happy fapping for me.

Old 2009-07-16, 19:33
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Really, I only have noticed I feel much more comfortable here since Paddy is gone...

Hope he will never return

you can't keep a man like that down. he'll be back.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-16, 19:36
blitz906
Okay.

Haha yeah, he's probably just having a rest. When he comes back he'll have more energy than ever
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-16, 20:58
Requiem
Post-whore

Standing up for yourself really does help. I've let my current job rob me of too many hours. I was scheduled to work today, so I headed to work and what do ya know? I was replaced by someone else. This has happened at least 3 or 4 times in the past. So I calmly told my manager that I was putting in my two weeks. She denied the offer and told me she'll met my demand and give me my expected hours for now own.

Old 2009-07-16, 22:09
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

which job is this?

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-16, 22:38
Requiem
Post-whore

The one I didn't quit. lol

Old 2009-07-17, 00:57
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Quote:
you can't keep a man like that down. he'll be back.

God knows Scotland Yard and the CIA have tried.

On a completely related note, Fates Warning is fucking awesome.

Old 2009-07-17, 06:10
The Execrator
Noob lud

Just got back from a camping trip with a few of my cousins.. It was a fun week from what i can remember, hahaha. There was countless amounts of beer as well as full bottles of Captain Morgans, Jose Cuervo, Southern Comfort, and Caldwells vodka... All gone besides half of the Caldwells(fucking gross shit!!)

Summer Slaughter tomorrow! I haven't been to a show in months, it should be good!

Quote:

Old 2009-07-17, 09:35
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Went on a schoolyard concert or however you`d call it.
4 of 5 Bands were pretty good but the first one really made it to play TNT wrong. What a bunch of peanuts

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-17, 14:30
Requiem
Post-whore

When using a suppository I'm afraid to fart.

On a better note, I got promoted yesterday! Could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I'm basically working full time now and have a salary but have a lot more responsibility.

Old 2009-07-17, 17:43
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
I got promoted yesterday! Could be good or bad depending on how you look at it. I'm basically working full time now and have a salary but have a lot more responsibility.

Sounds good to me.

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-17, 18:25
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You dumb ass. Unless it's a specific set up it means they can work you more than a non-salaried employee and you make the same amount working 40 hours as 60 a week. I've known 2 people who very satisfactorily refused to go salary -my dad and my husband. And usually if there's union you can't be in it if you salary so you can be canned without warning or any back-up. Not saying your company is that way, but a lot are.

I talked to Paddy a couple days ago. He was on the run, but he's fine.

Old 2009-07-17, 23:29
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
When using a suppository I'm afraid to fart.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-18, 16:34
Nihilist
Dog farts
Alumni Staff

Is Requiem the nerd that everyone hated?

Wait no that was Dissection. My bad.

Old 2009-07-19, 02:07
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Your gravestone reads, you were a
patriot's saaaahn
But nobody cares
When all is said and daaaaa-AAAAHH AHHHHN!!!!

Old 2009-07-19, 02:27
blitz906
Okay.

^?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-19, 02:32
MetalThrashingMad
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Old 2009-07-19, 06:38
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

VICARIOUSLY IIIIIIIIIII LIIVE WHILE THE WHOOOLE WOORLD DIIIIIIIIIIES

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-19, 07:51
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad

o i c lol
I've never really listened to Metal church
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-19, 11:39
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Just get a copy of their Dynamo concert. That one fuckin rocks

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-20, 03:46
Requiem
Post-whore

lol

Guess no one cares about Bob.

Old 2009-07-20, 05:58
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

fuck'em dude

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-20, 06:46
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
lol

Guess no one cares about Bob.

French Bob?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-07-20, 14:22
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Bob The Builder, he`s the man with power among the living!

YES WE CAAAAN

R.I.P moe

Old 2009-07-21, 17:36
Requiem
Post-whore

Quote:
French Bob?

yehp

Old 2009-07-21, 17:47
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

eh? I just tabbed out a few drum parts for him about a week ago. Well anyways you all know this, but this place is dead as fuck. Each summer it gets slower.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-21, 19:42
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

yeah it really is. I keep checking it multiple times a day though, waiting for it to pick up, but it never does.. it never does..

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-21, 20:05
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
yeah it really is. I keep checking it multiple times a day though, waiting for it to pick up, but it never does.. it never does..

we need another TimeDragon or some other type of extremist to get things moving a bit

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-07-21, 21:29
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

I'd say Paddy is quite an extremist in his own right.

Quote:

Quote:

Old 2009-07-22, 00:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

all we need to do is give thread-making certain deadlines that must be met every week... one deadline will be an arbitrary quantity

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-07-22, 01:03
TruthDevoid
Drugged Unholy

Let's hand deliver crystal meth to each member of the forum. That'll get people typing shit up reeeeal quick.

Quote:

Quote: