Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2009-06-08, 05:37
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Haha I haven't had any other entries yet. What do we do in the case that yours is the only one?
I think people are just too afraid to go head-to head with me, especially now that I have cock-rot.

I don't think this game has taken off the way I thought it would haha, maybe after this one we should just call it a day.

I's been an amazing 4 days Blitz, we'll always have that.
Old 2009-06-08, 05:56
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I think people are just too afraid to go head-to head with me, especially now that I have cock-rot.

I don't think this game has taken off the way I thought it would haha, maybe after this one we should just call it a day.

I's been an amazing 4 days Blitz, we'll always have that.

Haha, yes... I'll never forget this thread
Have you ever considered getting some of your midget friends to join this forum? It would be a much more interesting place, that's for sure
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-06-08, 06:44
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
I tried drawing what you'd described yesterday twice and it came out the same way both times and was just a random shape. Is there any step that might have been assumed without being stated?

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2009-06-08, 06:59
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
I tried drawing what you'd described yesterday twice and it came out the same way both times and was just a random shape. Is there any step that might have been assumed without being stated?

Well, it's meant to be sort of a logo type thing. It isn't an object.

Some people here probably won't know what it is, but I couldn't think of anything better to do
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-06-08, 07:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I think random/obscure shapes make the game more interesting, because if you're half-way through drawing a commonly seen object you might catch on to what it is and then draw it with the object in mind. When it's a random set of shapes and lines the different interpretations of the instructions will be probably produce vastly different results for each player, because all they'll have to go on is how well they can follow the instructions, as opposed to how well they can draw an apple or the like.

It's all academic anyway, because no one wants to play with us Although us three might be enough to keep it going! <--- I turned my frown upside-down!
Old 2009-06-08, 07:22
Okay.

Quote:
I think random/obscure shapes make the game more interesting, because if you're half-way through drawing a commonly seen object you might catch on to what it is and then draw it with the object in mind. When it's a random set of shapes and lines the different interpretations of the instructions will be probably produce vastly different results for each player, because all they'll have to go on is how well they can follow the instructions, as opposed to how well they can draw an apple or the like.

It's all academic anyway, because no one wants to play with us Although us three might be enough to keep it going! <--- I turned my frown upside-down!

Yes what you said about basic shapes being figured out too easily is true. I looked around the room when I was trying to give myself ideas and the first things I saw were a small table, my bass on a guitar stand, and a window... all of which would have been pointless to use in this competition. So I looked around the room a little harder and came up with that "thing" that I decided to use
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-08, 07:48
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
Oh okay. Makes a little more sense now.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Old 2009-06-08, 07:59
Okay.

Quote:
Oh okay. Makes a little more sense now.

Feel free to submit the drawing to me whenever you like. There's no hurry... it's not like this is an extremely lively competition or anything haha

You should have made a better competition thread Paddy Like who has the biggest/heaviest ballsack. Or who has the pinkest nipples. Or who can projectile vomit the farthest
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-08, 10:18
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Uhh yeahhh!
Looks strange but.....uh yeah

KOOL AID BITCH!

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-06-08, 10:22
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

You better not be talking to me! Jim Jones Kool Aid.

Old 2009-06-08, 17:26
Okay.

Well I think I've recieved all the entries that I'm going to get, so I guess it's time to post the results.

My drawing.
It was actually the Half-Life Lambda
Anyone here familliar with Greek writing will also know that a lambda is also the 11'th letter of the Greek alphabet, and is also the Roman cursive equivalent of a lower-case 'a'.

Here are the entries (in the order they were recieved)

Paddy
L,B'XXX
Gomli

I declare Gomli the winner as his looks more like the original drawing than any of the others. Sorry Paddy, I hope you're not mad at me

Go for it Gomli! You're next.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-08, 17:30
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'll be darned. I don't give myself enough credit. Good work Gomli! Fire one up for us! Paddy, you snoozer.

Last edited by L,B'XXX : 2009-06-08 at 18:25.
Old 2009-06-08, 18:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
It was actually the Half-Life Lambda
Ahhhhhh I knew I recognised that symbol from somewhere. I actually started replaying the Half-Life games recently, too haha.
Old 2009-06-09, 07:59
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Ohh yeah!!!!
I`m trying to make something cool...wait for it!

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-06-09, 20:55
Okay.

Quote:
Ahhhhhh I knew I recognised that symbol from somewhere. I actually started replaying the Half-Life games recently, too haha.

Haha, screw your head back on duffer!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-10, 08:46
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I don`t have much time now.
Just let another User make for me...L,B`XXX was better than Paddys

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-06-10, 09:03
Okay.

Quote:
I don`t have much time now.
Just let another User make for me...L,B`XXX was better than Paddys

Just draw something that you see very often. Like a drawing of Paddy getting head from an Irish Wolfhound
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-10, 09:09
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I didn't make one! I just told Paddy how we used to do it and he came up with the first couple and the directions. I was the brains behind the idea and he just rote 'structions.
Just look at anything and make a stick figure design. As you're drawing it yourself make notes along the way of how you're doing it. You'll kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

Old 2009-06-10, 16:51
Okay.

Quote:
As you're drawing it yourself make notes along the way of how you're doing it. You'll kill 2 stones with 1 bird.

Yeah that's exactly what I did when I knew what I was going to draw. It didn't take very long to write the instructions at all.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-06-11, 06:20
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I can`t think of something.
And for me it`s hard to describe this geometical figures

R.I.P moe