MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > Metal > Bands
User Name
Password

Old 2005-01-21, 07:21
Senior Metalhead

In a band with a name undecided.... but Acrimonious MudShark seems to have been generally agreed upon. People who've heard Zappa would understand that one...

We've got a very strange sound, coz everyone listens to different types of music. Im mainly into metal, bunch of my friends are into punk but they've heard and appreciate the greatness of metal (bass player loves it too). The music we play is neither full on metal nor punk though, which is strange. It's just stuff we wrote, i reckon it rules.

We have the growly vocals goin on coz our singer, she's got balls. She plays guitar too, bloody good at it. Awesome bass player, a drummer that beats the hell out of the drums in an excellent way (shes very insane on the drums, its kickass), and me with guitar doin lead.

Yet to record anything other than tapes which sucks, but we have shitloads of tapes. We're in the process of sending them off to Uncle Phil who I've never met but is a legend. (hes in a band called the conrays, ive never heard the band properly, but yeah, he must hear the music we make coz he'd appreciate it).

First gig is comin up in april. It'll rule. Must film it, coz it'll rule so much.

Old 2005-01-21, 12:42
Noob lud

Quote:
Originally Posted by corroded
NARSIL update...tracks 2 & 3 up for download...no vox yet

Thats going to sond good with vocals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Old 2005-01-21, 13:14
But why is the rum gone ?

Send a message via MSN to Disincarnate
Quote:
Originally Posted by corroded
NARSIL update...tracks 2 & 3 up for download...no vox yet

im surprised you hardly ever mention Acrid Semblance.....oh and i think you guys should play hallowed be thy name (cof version) on shows...i.e if u do covers any longer

Nothing is a waste of time if you use the experience wisely

Quote:
Guitarists are just people who could Never make it as a Bassist

www.riversofgore.com

Join The Forum CUNT
Old 2005-01-21, 13:47
Senior Metalhead

I play lead guitar in THE ABSENCE. We are in the process of signing a 4 album with METAL BLADE WORLDWIDE. We will be entering Mana Studios (Eric Ruttan,Hate Eternal) in march to record our full-length. Ill start posting new song samples as soon as i have them.
Old 2005-01-22, 00:22
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to corroded
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disincarnate
im surprised you hardly ever mention Acrid Semblance.....

thats for certain reasons. and CoF is DEFINITELY not on our 'list'
Old 2005-01-26, 14:06
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Bones98
Well I just quit my recent band Genital Grinder and now I'm only working and playing around with my band Masokist...

In Masokist we play grind core but with a huge sense of humor and spontaneous antics. Its one of the most craziest shit people will hear, but in every album we plan on releasing their are a few serious gore-grind songs we record with drum machine and with real drums.

We got a few songs out on our site which are the crazy funny ones, but in about a few days we're gonna record our goregrind material.. Its gonna be sick as fuck.

btw, the website needs updating but soon new songs, pics, and other shit will be added.
www.masokist.tk
Old 2005-01-26, 14:07
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Bones98
Well I just quit my recent band Genital Grinder and now I'm only working and playing around with my band Masokist...

In Masokist we play grind core but with a huge sense of humor and spontaneous antics. Its one of the most craziest shit people will hear, but in every album we plan on releasing their are a few serious gore-grind songs we record with drum machine and with real drums.

We got a few songs out on our site which are the crazy funny ones, but in about a few days we're gonna record our goregrind material.. Its gonna be sick as fuck.

btw, the website needs updating but soon new songs, pics, and other shit will be added.
www.masokist.tk
Old 2005-01-26, 14:15
Metalhead
Banned

Send a message via MSN to josh_smith09
My band is called Mortalis were from Manitoba Canada, www.purevolume.com/mortalismb its not the best recording but good enough to release an ep, tell me what ya think.
Old 2005-01-29, 22:09
New Blood

i enjoy my band

I'm in a band called School Girl Knife Fight. www.myspace.com/schoolgirlknifefight. The song currently up is a rough version of our first song. The intro lasts about 1:50, then the song starts up. If you like it, expect a MUCH better quality version of that song plus one or two more on Feb. 8. Our influences include The Black Dahlia Murder, Remembering Never, As I Lay Dying, and others. The way I would describe us, espescially our newest songs, take The Black Dahlia Murder guitar riffs, add some breakdowns, make the drumming not as good (Cory Grady is really good. Our drummer is nowhere close to him), and make the vocals really manly. I don't know. We're all 16-17 years old. Post comments
Old 2005-02-01, 05:44
Life is pain.
Banned

Hey guys, in the process of recording a CD with my new band, we are 25 minutes into the Full mix, which Im hoping will total an hour. We've laid down 14 tracks, but some tracks have more than one song, Eg. Song # 8 is named '5 songs' for obvious reasons. Another has been named '20 Songs' for yet more obvious reasons. Anyone that likes Anal Cunt but shitter will like this. Having a great time, I'll let y'all know when It's done. If anyone wants a sample you can just PM me on any messenger or anything.

Cheers.
Old 2005-02-04, 15:31
My Ass, Your Face

Send a message via AIM to Zionist
Name: Art Immolate
Genre: Melodic Death Metal
Bass: Me
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.
Old 2005-02-04, 21:08
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
Update:

I wrote a 5 Part demo for ADVENT. We just got a bassist and rhythm guitarist/violinist (who happens to be my ex...). The demo is a mix of Doom Metal and acoustic guitar. It sounds pretty good so far, but we've only got the guitars. We hope to have everything done and recorded by Late August. We'll put up a site when we finally start jamming the demo instead of just writing it. That way we know we have something.

Awesome.
Old 2005-02-07, 04:23
Senior Metalhead

I have a grind\spermcore band called Anal Amputation
We have no sites or music in web yet, but I'll post it here as soon as we get our first demo cd done.
Old 2005-02-23, 19:03
New Blood

Makeshift Faith: Music from the Swamp

Makeshift Faith is a southern metal band from Powersville, GA. They are heavily influenced by Pantera, Metallica, Lamb of God, Shadows Fall, BLS, etc. Their website has gotten over 67000 hits in around six months. Check it out and dl the four-song demo.
http://www.makeshift-faith.com/phpnuke/index.php
Old 2005-02-23, 19:57
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrmidonlord666
www.myspace.com/myrmidon an old rehearsal recording, we will be updating with some new shit

Its old School Death metal type shit Enjoy!

A little shaky in spots, but I liked it bro. It's got good pit potential...
Old 2005-02-24, 19:19
Forum Reverend
Forum Leader

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritCrusher
I've had a band for like 3 years but we split up because the bassist couldn't parctice anymore for some reasons, and we had trouble finding a drummer. But I started since a new project called "Bleeding Organs" which is a funny name in my opinions because of its total unoriginality (it reminds me of like a thousand band names I've already heard). It's mainly me who's playing guitars and bass and programming the drum machine. On the first track of that new band, I'm singing, but my shitty voice will soon be replaced by my friend's voice which is much more brutal and powerful (right now he's gone to Morocco, but as soon as he comes back we re-record "Carve and Masticate" and my next song, called "Belching Putrid Flesh"). Here's a link for the mp3s :
http://www.bandlookup.com/post/artist.php?aid=2027

Have fun.

CARVE AND MASTICATE!!!! masticate is such a great word. good song, definate skill going on in there. i expected nothing less from someone who tabs Martyr and Spawn. if you ever find a drummer, and my band finds a drummer, we should play some shows together. i'd post an MP3 of my band but i don't think metaltabs will let me.
Old 2005-02-25, 14:30
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/4/prowessmusic.htm

My friend and I have some songs up. Currently we are drummer/vox-less though...We are maybe more thrashy than some of you would like, but I wont try to win 'em all.

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2005-02-25, 23:10
New Blood

Send a message via MSN to Fat Bastard
OK OK, I'll tell you.
Im in a band called Attrition. we're influence by a lot of Pi Destroyer stuff, along with Nile, DEP, Cryptosy, Dying Fetus, Cattle Decapitation, the Haunted, a lot of Grindcore.

Right now we're a three piece, i play guitar, My brother plays drumms, and my friend sings. We're currently looking for a bass player. haven't gotten a lot of responces. by the way, Arizona is in USA.

Don't have a website up. hope to have a demo out with a melodic death metal band called Disregard may. Doesn't sound like death metal does it? My brother is drumming for that band too, and my friend is guitarist for that band. and I sing in that band. theyre a five piece.

My brother is pissed at me because we would have had a bassist\singer and maybe another guitarsist. after Mybrother and I made five songs, these two but holes show up and sort of take me for granted. And I said, "No, FUCK you! This is my band, and i'm not gonna let your pothead friends fuck it up." cus thats what they were. plus they didn't even have any real gear.

I'd sing and play along with a bass player if we had one, but right now id probably make an ass of myself
Old 2005-02-26, 01:29
Post-whore

I have 2 one man joke bands(in my sig) and 3 other bands with people in them.

10 Ft Tinny is the band I put most time into, it is influenced mainly by DVDA. We have one song written, but not recorded. It is mainly rock.

I have a serious grindcore band called Filthy Subhumans, and a thrash/Death band called Krieg Hammer. Nothing really written for Krieg Hammer yet. I am guitarist for all the bands.
Old 2005-02-26, 02:00
Post-whore

I am in a 3 piece right now. We used to play grunge but we all decided to move on to metal(it's kinda hard to describe our sound)
In the band i play guitar and sing(but my vocal chords get trashed cuz my old singer was a dick-wad and would'nt teach me how to scream right)
My little bro plays bass
and some other guy is the drummer
We have no name and 10 original songs i will put on my website when it is finished