Saviors of Doom

The Crimson Meadows

Unholy Foreign Crusade

Path of Destruction

The Spawn of Lost Creation

On the Devil's Throne

Ferden Mot Fienden's Land

Servents of Satans Monastery

It's scheduled for release on March 19th. I think it sounds great so far. The vocals are a little more Death Metal style than his previous releases.

EDIT: I mean May 19th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Last edited by The Execrator : 2009-04-29 at 10:20.

Old 2009-04-15, 21:39
7-string warlord
Post-whore

Whoah, those are some cool songs. I didn't know anyone here would like them (him).

Old 2009-04-26, 09:13
xgrafcorex
Post-whore

I do. Have to come back on a different computer though...my sound isn't working.

Old 2009-04-27, 17:45
cw4119
Senior Metalhead

The album is pretty cool, but not nearly as good as Vermin imo. That album is top shit.

Old 2009-06-23, 18:04
LordofStorms
Post-whore

Best album yet from Galder. Man he can write some awesome riffs.

Old 2009-06-23, 18:08
steviboyo
New Blood

Dude some pretty awesome song man, you are my kind of guy.

Old 2009-08-02, 02:43
rapeandruin
Post-whore

This album is far better than Vermin. A little more melodic but the riffs and lyrics are a lot better. I can't seem to stop listening to this album. Reminds me of Ill-Natured Spiritual Invasion or The Pagan Prosperity that I can't ever get enough of. The riffs are a lot thrashier than Vermin which is probably why I like it more. "On the Devil's Throne" is probably one of the best songs on the album. The beginning reminds me of old Dimmu Borgir with the cleaner guitar. The part at around 3 minutes rules. I love that rhythm with the "demonic" lead. I wish I had preordered this so I could have gotten the shirt. Oh well.

Old 2009-08-02, 03:00
The Execrator
Noob lud

Hell yeah dude, this album does rule! Whenever I do listen to a track I can't help but listen to the entire album. I'd have say that Vermin was a better album riff and atmosphere wise, but this one has way better production(especially on the drums!) and a different feel, definitely heavier. Peter Wildoer did a great job on the drums; there aren't too many blast beats or too many double bass rolls, he keeps it interesting the whole time. I'd say Unholy Foreign Crusade and Servants of Satan's Monastery are my favorite tracks. The bonus track Born of the Flickering is pretty awesome as well, have you heard that one? Sounds like it was from the Vermin session

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.

Old 2009-08-02, 15:02
rapeandruin
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
Hell yeah dude, this album does rule! Whenever I do listen to a track I can't help but listen to the entire album. I'd have say that Vermin was a better album riff and atmosphere wise, but this one has way better production(especially on the drums!) and a different feel, definitely heavier. Peter Wildoer did a great job on the drums; there aren't too many blast beats or too many double bass rolls, he keeps it interesting the whole time. I'd say Unholy Foreign Crusade and Servants of Satan's Monastery are my favorite tracks. The bonus track Born of the Flickering is pretty awesome as well, have you heard that one? Sounds like it was from the Vermin session

The track Born of the Flickering was recorded during Vermin recording.