Password

Old 2009-04-23, 05:12
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I WANTS MEH MUSIC BLITZ!

no but srsly I would much appreciate it

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2009-04-23, 07:11
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Hah, here we go Paddy... finally fucking finished!
http://www.filefactory.com/file/agc...s_Package_D_rar
I had to use FileFactory this time because MegaUpload has a fucking file size limit, and your file is almost 300mb

Just remember, you owe me

Haha, but seriously, it's no problem man! What's the use of discovering something great and keeping it all to yourself? T'would be greedy and selfish, methinks.

Anyways, sorry it took so long
Mate, you're a saint among men and women and midgets. How fast is your upload? This would have taken me fucking ages!

Thank you thank you Ever need a kidney, look no further

Old 2009-04-27, 04:31
Vaginal Warts

Dude, Blitz, don't leave me hanging here buddy!

If you can't get the tracks let me know so that my eager anticipation doesn't continue.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-04-28, 06:41
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Dude, Blitz, don't leave me hanging here buddy!

If you can't get the tracks let me know so that my eager anticipation doesn't continue.

Don't worry dude, I'm working on getting them together I've been away for a week because I was really sick (explanation in RTT thread) But I'm 100% better now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
How fast is your upload? This would have taken me fucking ages!

It only took about 20 minutes to upload the whole file. I can't remember what speed the transfer was exactly. I'm on cable.
Quote:
Thank you thank you Ever need a kidney, look no further

I have enough in my freezer... but thanks anyways man, that was a very thoughtful offer
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-04-28, 07:05
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I have enough in my freezer... but thanks anyways man, that was a very thoughtful offer
Well, I do have one other meat product you might want inside you in an emergency...I'll PM you the details/measurements
Old 2009-04-28, 10:52
Vaginal Warts

Shit, man, sorry about that. I didn't know you were sick because my visitations to the green screen have been a little limited as of late.

The swine flu sucks... and so does its estimates: "World health Organization officials believe as many as 1.5 billion people around the globe would seek medical care and nearly 30 million would seek hospitalization. Based on the last pandemic and current world population, as many as 7 million people could die, epidemiologists said."

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-04-28, 11:08
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

Send a message via ICQ to L,B'XXX Send a message via AIM to L,B'XXX Send a message via Yahoo to L,B'XXX
My friend in Canada sent me this. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...5,70.839844&z=4
I'm going to try not to get panicky though. I'm concerned, but that's it so far.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!
Old 2009-04-28, 11:23
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

It sounds like a reasonably genuine threat coupled with hysterical, fearmongering journalism. Either that or the New World Order is starting to cull the world's population via bio-weaponry. In that case, RUN! FUCKING RUN NOW!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!
Old 2009-04-30, 04:16
Okay.

Quote:
Shit, man, sorry about that. I didn't know you were sick because my visitations to the green screen have been a little limited as of late.

The swine flu sucks... and so does its estimates: "World health Organization officials believe as many as 1.5 billion people around the globe would seek medical care and nearly 30 million would seek hospitalization. Based on the last pandemic and current world population, as many as 7 million people could die, epidemiologists said."

No worries man.

I don't even have the swine flu I had bad withdrawal symptoms from antidepressants lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by L,B'XXX
My friend in Canada sent me this. http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...5,70.839844&z=4
I'm going to try not to get panicky though. I'm concerned, but that's it so far.

Luckily for me I live 10 hours away from Vancouver
But I guess that could spread pretty quickly. I'm not worried about this anyways. Most of these viruses end up being no big deal... like SARS, or the Bird Flu, or the West Nile Virus, or Syphilis.
Quote:
Either that or the New World Order is starting to cull the world's population via bio-weaponry. In that case, RUN! FUCKING RUN NOW!! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!

That was the last thing I needed to hear lol.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-04-30, 08:46
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:

Oh dear...5 or 7 cases in Germany of swine flu.
I guess most of the people will die in the third world and in south america...But I don`t hope it`s gonne get a pandemic thing.

Tomorrow`s the 1st May. Riots all over Germany on this day but this year I won`t go on streets...Too much problems with the bulls in last time

R.I.P moe

Last edited by Gomli : 2009-04-30 at 08:48.
Old 2009-05-01, 03:36
Okay.

Somehow this thread has turned into the "Official Swine Flu Thread"
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-05-01, 04:08
Vaginal Warts

well everyone knows that if you get swine flu you get a headache and then your lungs collapse and your head explodes. I am very concerned, and I will never be sarcastic ever again, just because of the severeness of the swine flu.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-05-12, 03:35
Okay.

Quote:
Oceans: Pearl Jam

I have all of them except this one. Is that one even in Rock Band? I can't find it anywhere.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-05-12, 03:39
Vaginal Warts

forget about it if you can get the rest. I'lk appreciate it even if you can only get a few of those tracks i requested.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-05-12, 07:13
Okay.

Yeah I was able to get all of them except that one I mentioned above.
Here you go man, enjoy!

http://www.filefactory.com/file/agh...ster_Tracks_rar

Quote:
Blitz I will actually mail you the tip of my famous penis if you get me these tracks!!! THX

Will you be sending that by air or ground? I'd prefer air, as I don't want it all dried out and crusty when it gets here. Ground shipping takes for-fucking-ever
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-05-12, 12:27
Vaginal Warts

w00t!

thanks man, I'll send that tip by air.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-05-12, 23:08
Okay.

Haha You're welcome man. Glad I could help
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-05-13, 12:16
Vaginal Warts

Man it's so awesome listening to Chris & Layne's vocal tracks alone.

MY WEBSITE!

Old 2009-05-13, 15:08
Okay.

Glad you're enjoying the tracks.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-05-14, 19:47
Vaginal Warts

oh I actually orgasm every time I listen to them

MY WEBSITE!