MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 2009-03-28, 19:29
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator The Execrator is offline
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,498
RTT #149: Roseanne Barr

What a cunt
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2009-03-28, 20:38
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
hahahaha
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2009-03-28, 21:07
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Roseanne Bar's pussy smells like baked turds.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2009-03-28, 22:02
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
Fuck me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...feature=related

I have to share this with everyone.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2009-03-28, 22:12
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Fuck me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...feature=related

I have to share this with everyone.


...

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

Serves me right for trusting you to post a working link. Extra fail for both of us, Reqreational user.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2009-03-28, 22:40
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Whatever function of the forum truncates long URLs didn't retain the original location this time for some reason, so the URL tries to direct you to the garbled version of the link.

Stwange. Vewy, vewy stwange.

http://i41.tinypic.com/m9bv61.png
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2009-03-29, 05:07
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Fuck me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...feature=related

I have to share this with everyone.


Die URL enthält eine fehlerhafte Video-ID.

Es ist sinnlos, lass es einfach lieber ODER FÜG EINE RICHTIGE URL EIN!
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2009-03-29, 08:15
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
What a cunt

HAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy

ROFLZ
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2009-03-29, 09:14
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,632
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2009-03-29, 09:37
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
...

"The URL contained a malformed video ID."

Serves me right for trusting you to post a working link. Extra fail for both of us, Reqreational user.


Sorry about that. This one works.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1upZ...re=channel_page
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2009-03-29, 10:40
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

FUCK! That's revolting. Is it fake?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2009-03-29, 11:33
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
That's revolting.
I honestly wouldn't say no to her. Then again, I didn't say no to my dad when he pulled back my bed covers that night and gently reamed me via the missionary position, so who the fuck am I to judge?
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2009-03-29, 13:14
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator The Execrator is offline
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth

lmao, I tried putting that picture as my first post for the thread but the URL was fucking up.
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2009-03-29, 13:42
Gomli's Avatar
Gomli Gomli is offline
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Ger., North
Posts: 2,593
http://www.debauchery.de/video/Deba...machine18er.mov

Has there ever been0 a better death metal video?

Fuck that`s a good combination
__________________
C'est le chant des vieux arbres entonné pour toi,
Pour ces bois obscurs maintenant endormis.


R.I.P moe
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 2009-03-29, 14:05
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
lmao, I tried putting that picture as my first post for the thread but the URL was fucking up.


haha, yeah it only worked when I made it a hyper text.

And yes it's real.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 2009-03-29, 18:39
Chris Rezendes's Avatar
Chris Rezendes Chris Rezendes is offline
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Alone here, with emptiness, eagles, and snow...
Posts: 3,567
Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
haha, yeah it only worked when I made it a hyper text.

And yes it's real.


No, it's not. That's some random BBW porn model with Roseanne's head poorly photoshopped onto the body. That figure isn't nearly as bad as Roseanne's real one.
__________________
Trust in god, he'll give you shoes!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 2009-03-29, 18:41
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
Yeah there's no way Roseann's tits are that huge. Gotta be fake.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 2009-03-29, 19:05
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,632
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
No, it's not. That's some random BBW porn model with Roseanne's head poorly photoshopped onto the body. That figure isn't nearly as bad as Roseanne's real one.



How do you know? That's an old photo..I could have sworn I heard there were nudes of her that were on the internet.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 2009-03-30, 02:05
Paddy Paddy is offline
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 3,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
How do you know? That's an old photo..I could have sworn I heard there were nudes of her that were on the internet.
It's fake, I found the original:

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/8657/reallmn.jpg

That was 15 minutes well spent.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 2009-03-30, 02:18
Dyldo's Avatar
Dyldo Dyldo is offline
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Californeeway
Posts: 7,909
Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
HAHAHAHA
__________________
Check my band out:
facebook.com/deadheadroses
deadheadroses.bandcamp.com
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:00.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.