---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken
Old 2008-07-03, 23:32
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Flames
Yes, the whole reason I said that was to try to look bad ass. Not the fact this place is run by greedy, manipulating, retarded, evangelic and hypocritic cunts.

and those greedy, manipulating, retarded, evangelic, hypocritical cunts are running a country in which you're able to type your hateful slander of this country on the internet WITHOUT a secret police/gestapo stomping down your door in the middle of the night, dragging your stupid ass out of your bed, taking your sister too by the way, taking you guys to some secret compound where they force your to work and/or serve in an oppressive military, meanwhile your sister is in some dungeon under a government building getting violated in a turn-based rape-o-rama by lust and power hungry soldiers. Yep, i bet you still hate this country huh? Not to mention the fact that you have electricity and the freedom to practically do anything you want under reasonable cause. yeah this country sucks doesnt it?

shut up you fucking kid.
Old 2008-07-03, 23:34
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Yes, the whole reason I said that was to try to look bad ass. Not the fact this place is run by greedy, manipulating, retarded, evangelic and hypocritic cunts.

You're trying way too hard buddeh

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-07-03, 23:36
Post-whore

Send a message via Yahoo to metal=life
not to mention, you can wear corpse paint in public

------D---
------E---
------A---
---METAL
------H---

"One day we all will die, a cliched fact of life."
Pantera - I'm Broken
Old 2008-07-04, 00:15
Registered Sex Offender

Send a message via AIM to MyOwnSavior
Happy birthday Not-Canada!
"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" - Epicurus

“I'm as firm as red clay and as constant as... drinkin'. I'm constantly drinkin'.” - Early Cuyler
Old 2008-07-04, 03:16
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Me himself
Quote:

So is it the current government you hate and/or their long term tendencies, or is it our very Constitution and founding principles that you hate? If the former, which I would certainly hope, then hate them, not the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.
Old 2008-07-04, 06:44
El Diablo sin pantalones

Send a message via MSN to brainsforbreakfast
Dear America:

Happy Birthday.

&

Fuck You

Considering I don't live in the US, and the 4th is not a national Dutch holliday, it's just the usual for me.
However, since it's a friday, I'm sure there'll be booze involved tonight
Originally Posted by Requiem
Why would you sig that?
Why not? Why would you sig me saying that I hate you? I was serious there, too.

I'm in despair! The internet has left me in despair!
Old 2008-07-04, 09:02
MotörCat

Send a message via AIM to guitar_demon Send a message via MSN to guitar_demon
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
How B1@KK /\/\3TV1.

I hear Kenya is a great place to live.

hahaha

today will consist of hanging with freinds, then bbq then lots of booze, then going out in the lobster boat to see the fireworks
Ok. You're literate, intelligent and funny-FBS

"Calm down, Edgar back in your cage"-far beyond sane
"you suck the cat-avatar-guy doesnt"-The Doc
Now My Legacy Shall Live Forever!!
Old 2008-07-04, 09:20
HES BAAACK

Quote:
Nothing. I hate this country and refuse to celebrate its birth.

GET OUT
Old 2008-07-04, 09:22
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
12 year olds can't have wisdom.

Could be the funniest thing i've ever read.

Its ok to hate this country. Its trendy and nonconformist to conform to hating this country. You've got alot of growing up to do. Especially if you think this country is OH SO BAD. How about you go to Peru like i did for a month and live in a tin/wood shack like the rest of them up in the mountains. In a place that never has sun, nor rains.

Wisdom.. PAH HA.

I'll probably be getting drunk. Hopefully this chick i met at work calls me.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2008-07-04, 09:31
Quantum.

Oh stop whining about the 12-year old hating your country... try living in Sweden for a while and get a DAILY dose of people getting space in big newspapers complaining about how people don't take care to empty or cover their swimming pools when not using them - see, little children might fall in them and drown. This is no joke, but it is a constant source of wondering whenever the mothership will return and extract me from this wierd place.

It's business as usual here, but I'll take a moment to wish the US good fortunes... I have a bit to say about the efforts against drugs in Colombia and the global gag rule is appalling, but YOURGODISDEAD, Transistent, tmfreak and the rest of you have a very good point.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2008-07-04, 09:42
Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
try living in Sweden for a while and get a DAILY dose of people getting space in big newspapers complaining about how people don't take care to empty or cover their swimming pools when not using them - see, little children might fall in them and drown.

Sounds bad... but the people, who read that stuff and then complain in a forum about those who complain in newspapers are nearly as strange
Old 2008-07-04, 10:46
Slayer of dumb cunts

Send a message via AIM to tmfreak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis9
Sounds bad... but the people, who read that stuff and then complain in a forum about those who complain in newspapers are nearly as strange

He seems like a normal, living, breathing, THINKING human being. Whoops oxymoron in that sentence. Normal and thinking can't be put in the same sentence.
...Its very annoying to keep having to hear some socially-disabled teen come on these boards talking about all the drugs he's started doing so that he can maybe grasp onto some kind of positive response so he feels better about himself and what he's doing.
About requiem. Aint it the truth...
Old 2008-07-04, 11:27
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:

As is most of the world... only our country is ten times worse than everyone else

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Who's stopping you from getting out? Oh yeah, you're still living under your parent's roof. Shit my bad. I'm not really picking on you but I thought the same way. People who hate this country are the ones not enjoying it's benefits. Get an education and make some money.

I would move out of the US in a fucking second if I could find work. If the US is the only place your familiar with, sure it's not so bad. Only 3 more years until I'm out of my apprenticeship...
Old 2008-07-04, 13:00
Muffin Ass

Happy Kick teh shit outta England Day!

*love*
Old 2008-07-04, 15:49
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
HEY REMEMBER THE TIME THE FRENCH BURNT THE WHITE HOUSE DOWN!

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Old 2008-07-05, 03:10
Quantum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis9

Haha, sure, but problem is that this was only an example of what the media is overflowing with here. And a mild one at that.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2008-07-05, 03:33
Metalhead

yes, I know what you're talking about... especially since we got all those crappy free newspapers...
Old 2008-07-05, 04:18
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via AIM to Me himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD
and those greedy, manipulating, retarded, evangelic, hypocritical cunts are running a country in which you're able to type your hateful slander of this country on the internet WITHOUT a secret police/gestapo stomping down your door in the middle of the night, dragging your stupid ass out of your bed, taking your sister too by the way, taking you guys to some secret compound where they force your to work and/or serve in an oppressive military, meanwhile your sister is in some dungeon under a government building getting violated in a turn-based rape-o-rama by lust and power hungry soldiers. Yep, i bet you still hate this country huh? Not to mention the fact that you have electricity and the freedom to practically do anything you want under reasonable cause. yeah this country sucks doesnt it?

shut up you fucking kid.

Well that's not entirely improbable of happening. After all, how else do you think Guantanamo Bay was filled up with all of those 'suspected terrorists' so quickly? They never were admitted Habeas Corpus, which was unconstitutionally suspended by Bush, that's how. That means, with the help of the Patriot Act, the police can legally enter your home without a court-ordered warrant and detain you for an indefinite amount of time. And they needn't even tell you why!

They did a great job lumping that little bit in the middle of a 300+ page legislation.

I'm not saying that this automatically turned all cops into reckless belligerents with no regards to people's civil liberties but the fact that this kind of thing is, or was until last month's Supreme Court ruling, legalized is enough to be extremely concerned about.

Anyway, happy Forth, all. Me and some friends went to Boston for the fireworks, which ended up sucking because we weren't able to get a clear view of them without big ass trees in the way. The fenced off roads and crowds of people limited our roaming area. But the night ended with some form of minor excitement when the crowd of people parted like the red sea when this black dude with a blunt in his mouth came running from a cop who was trailing behind him a few feet. The guy ran right next to my friend who grabbed his shirt which caused him to run into three people, knocking them down and falling on top of them, resulting in his apprehension. I was immediately reminded of the $50 good citizenship bonus you can get in GTA: Vice City, hahha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOB_ZE_METALLEU
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannibalXampire
Everyone is wrong.

Last edited by Me himself : 2008-07-05 at 05:22.
Old 2008-07-05, 05:00
New Blood
Banned

Lol @ everything in this thread. You're all dumb.