MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum What's New Submit a Tab FAQ Links Contact Us Link to Us


Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread
  #1  
Old 2008-06-08, 14:04
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator The Execrator is offline
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,493
Food YO

9:35 pm

I am pretty hungry, having only eaten once the entire day so far. I go to the kitchen and take out the remains of a Buffalo Chicken sub that had been sitting there from earlier.

9:38 pm

I get a big glass of Pepsi to keep my sub, full of Buffalo Chicken goodness, company. I consume the sub in about 5 minutes, and sip on my drink as needed, to balance the hunger and thirst out.

9:55 pm

The effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub start to catch on. I just then realize that I had been staring out the same window since I stood up after eating the sub. I am looking out into the darkness, staring at nothing.

10:15 pm

I am experiencing the full effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub. My stomach is full and I am beginning to feel very lazy and tired. I'm just going to lay on my couch and find a movie on HBO on Demand. I will make another log after the movie is done.

11:34 pm

The effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub are starting to wear off as I begin to wonder when I'm going to be able to get my next fix. I am too lazy to begin to think about getting off this very comfortable couch so I think i'll remain here for a while before the effects are fully gone

Next Morning

I am feeling pretty good, though my stomach feels a bit empty. There are no noticeable after effects(normally headache, upset stomach, diarrhea, Pepto Bismal, Hammer Smashed Face..)
......................................................

This wasn't my first time handling such a substance, but I don't remember it being like this. The effects lasted about 2 hours, peaking about 15 minutes after consumption. I think i'm going to lay off the subs(tance) for a while, as I don't want to develop an addiction.
__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 2008-06-08, 14:21
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 2008-06-08, 14:22
Wolfsherz Wolfsherz is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Antwerp
Posts: 1,472
Send a message via MSN to Wolfsherz
BAHAHAHA A PLUS MAN

HOLY SHIT YEAH
MetalThrashingMad: check the Ecstasy YO fred.
__________________
So this Georgian Olympian runs into a bar

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 2008-06-08, 15:07
Requiem Requiem is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: terra firma
Posts: 6,940
I love you Justin.

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 2008-06-08, 16:21
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
I still don't get it.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 2008-06-08, 16:32
TruthDevoid's Avatar
TruthDevoid TruthDevoid is offline
Drugged Unholy
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Philadelphia Area
Posts: 2,458
it's a mockery of the 'Ecstasy YO' thread
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalThrashingMad
I don't know about you, but I deadlift because I strive to be the first human tree stump pulling machine


Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life


Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 2008-06-08, 17:18
MetalThrashingMad's Avatar
MetalThrashingMad MetalThrashingMad is offline
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Highway to the Danger Zone
Posts: 6,026
I just saw Reqtums post in the other thread. LMAO. He embarrasses me even though I had nothing to do with it
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
"Ja mein little poodle, I will hang you by your nipples in my garage,
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 2008-06-08, 18:22
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
hahaha.
Awesome.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 2008-06-08, 19:37
Kalmahswamp's Avatar
Kalmahswamp Kalmahswamp is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Naples, FL
Posts: 1,915
Send a message via AIM to Kalmahswamp Send a message via MSN to Kalmahswamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Execrator
9:35 pm

I am pretty hungry, having only eaten once the entire day so far. I go to the kitchen and take out the remains of a Buffalo Chicken sub that had been sitting there from earlier.

9:38 pm

I get a big glass of Pepsi to keep my sub, full of Buffalo Chicken goodness, company. I consume the sub in about 5 minutes, and sip on my drink as needed, to balance the hunger and thirst out.

9:55 pm

The effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub start to catch on. I just then realize that I had been staring out the same window since I stood up after eating the sub. I am looking out into the darkness, staring at nothing.

10:15 pm

I am experiencing the full effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub. My stomach is full and I am beginning to feel very lazy and tired. I'm just going to lay on my couch and find a movie on HBO on Demand. I will make another log after the movie is done.

11:34 pm

The effects of the Buffalo Chicken sub are starting to wear off as I begin to wonder when I'm going to be able to get my next fix. I am too lazy to begin to think about getting off this very comfortable couch so I think i'll remain here for a while before the effects are fully gone

Next Morning

I am feeling pretty good, though my stomach feels a bit empty. There are no noticeable after effects(normally headache, upset stomach, diarrhea, Pepto Bismal, Hammer Smashed Face..)
......................................................

This wasn't my first time handling such a substance, but I don't remember it being like this. The effects lasted about 2 hours, peaking about 15 minutes after consumption. I think i'm going to lay off the subs(tance) for a while, as I don't want to develop an addiction.

It's not worth it man. Quit while you can. I used to think I could control my addiction to frozen bananas on a stick...I was wrong.

This is me five months ago-- A sweater vest-wearing, paragon of youthful verve and jolly zest: http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/pho...828366_5468.jpg

This is me only one month into my horrible addiction: http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/pho...828407_8330.jpg

Now look at me: http://theprofessional.net/images/fatass.jpg

I've lost everything I have...I've lost my testicles, grown a pair of floppy breasts, and can't make it five minutes without a sugary fix. Help yourself while you still can.

HELP ME!
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 2008-06-08, 20:59
drawn&quartered's Avatar
drawn&quartered drawn&quartered is offline
Too _____, wouldn't fuck
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 2,537


someone make a thread "PCP YO"
__________________
I dont have any funny quotes

NEGROGENESIS


Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 2008-06-08, 22:11
BassBehemoth's Avatar
BassBehemoth BassBehemoth is offline
Die Young.
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Hellifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Posts: 8,626
Ha! Excellent Job.
__________________
Bitches, Hoes And Corn Rows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.


RIP moe.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 2008-06-08, 22:54
The Execrator's Avatar
The Execrator The Execrator is offline
Noob lud
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Upstate New Yaawwk
Posts: 3,493
Hahah


__________________
9/23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Please excuse me for I currently have a terminal erection, and the only cure is midget-cunny.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 2008-06-08, 23:32
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD's Avatar
YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD YOUR_GOD_IS_DEAD is offline
Post-whore
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Posts: 1,865
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
It's not worth it man. Quit while you can. I used to think I could control my addiction to frozen bananas on a stick...I was wrong.

This is me five months ago-- A sweater vest-wearing, paragon of youthful verve and jolly zest: http://photos-g.ak.facebook.com/pho...828366_5468.jpg

This is me only one month into my horrible addiction: http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/pho...828407_8330.jpg

Now look at me: http://theprofessional.net/images/fatass.jpg

I've lost everything I have...I've lost my testicles, grown a pair of floppy breasts, and can't make it five minutes without a sugary fix. Help yourself while you still can.

HELP ME!



__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Sex is free if you don't mind spending most of your night in the bushes with both a balaclava and an overblown sense of entitlement.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 2008-06-09, 01:59
blitz906's Avatar
blitz906 blitz906 is offline
Okay.
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: British Columbia, Canada
Posts: 4,137
Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
This is me only one month into my horrible addiction: http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/pho...828407_8330.jpg

There is something very unsettling about that photo
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Chances are there have been Irish in every corner of the world, no matter how remote. Our semen is listed in the World Health Organisation's Big Book of Pestilential Materials.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 00:19.


========

Contact Us | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
Copyright © 2001-2009 MetalTabs.com. All Rights Reserved.
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.