MetalTabs.com - your source for Metal tabs
Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Classified Ads

Old 2008-03-05, 18:05
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

Mercury Magnetics Transformers

Hey people, I just became an authorized tech/dealer for Mercury Magnetics so if any of you want to upgrade your amp transformers then let me know. These transformers are the best on the planet and will improve the tone of any amp. Just Google it if you don't believe me. I can sell them to you for at a 20% discounted price not including shipping. Even if you don't see your amp on the catalog list they can still build an upgrade. They are doing it for my Randall RM100 right now. I would advise that you have a tech install the transformers unless you absolutely know what you are doing. Most of the upgrades are bigger than the stock transformers in most amps and will require the chassis being modified ( new mounting holes ) unless it is stated to be a "drop in" replacement.

I'm authorized to also install these transformers so if you live near Marion IL and need it done right then let me know. I do charge for labor though

Old 2008-03-06, 17:36
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Wow! howd you manage to get this? Thats such a sweet deal! Do you have a secret shop that none of us know about?
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2008-03-06, 20:23
Soulinsane
Pirate Lawd

I wouldn't call it a secret shop lol. You guys know I'm an electronics tech. I Have fixed everything from guitar pups, amps, plasma TVs, to multi-million dollar reactor control systems.

I wanted to upgrade the transformers in my amp to Mercury Magnetics and since I was working with them to get my Randall upgrade designs made I asked about becoming a tech/dealer and filled out an application. They asked some questions and decided they wanted me on their team and here I am. I get people in my area referred to me for point of sales and authorized installation if they require it. I sell the transformers for cheaper than they can be purchased from the website, but all orders still come directly from the factory to the buyer via UPS.

I figured some of you guys might like to some day upgrade your transformers. Since I can save you money I thought it would be cool to be Metaltabs Mercury magnetics dealer too. You can use any dealer you like but I would like it if you guys used me.

If you need anything or have questions then let me know.