Post-whore

cock-munglers
Old 2008-01-21, 14:45
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
So let me get this straight. Discussing sex is emo?

no, but this ethics-laden bullcrap is useless, especially on these boards.

sex is great, so get laid and experience the joys of life
Old 2008-01-21, 15:34
the siamese

Send a message via AIM to BOB_ZE_METALLEU Send a message via MSN to BOB_ZE_METALLEU
finishng my high school and working at subway....and i hate Jared

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassbehemoth
Sick. It's an overly sugared and overly carbonated vagina drink.
Old 2008-01-21, 16:15
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Send a message via AIM to sixsicsix
I wash dishes at a catfish restaurant.

trying to get a part time at subway so i can have a better schedule.

http://hosting01.hotchyx.com/adult-...pad_and_pat.jpg
Old 2008-01-21, 17:04
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Why is that?

SPCA:

we have this cat room. They supply the cats, we house them, feed them, change their litter boxes. and we dont profit from the adoption, just strait spca fee.

however, they come in and nag on you for shit. example: hamster in its display cage, has full dish of food, small turd laying in a corner, and a water bottle thats 75% full, all in all cage is fucking CLEAN. they will bitch you out that theres no water for the hamster, and theres poop all over it. plus they take all the sick cats back (if they have an eye infection or some relatively small illness) to the shelter and "treat it", but they just put the thing down. and our provincial spca says "we never put down an animal", but when they are back we ask "oh hows *cat name* doing", they say "oh we had to let her go".

animal nut jobs:

think of ANYTHING really hahaha. "that tank is .25 inches too small for that goldfish, i call animal cruelty on you!"

but heres my best story

One Sunday I was the guy in charge of the store, and i had 1 cashier, a livestock person, and a "floater" (person who helps with what needs done). and this pasty white thing with jet back hair, and a REALLY bad hair cut (like that bitch in pulp fiction who OD's on smack), and a Anti-seal hunt button on her coat (those who know me, know im pro-hunt as fuck) comes in, she was caught in my section writing "this is pathetic" just over the betta fish, and i had to clean it up because she fucked off. never knew who it really was till later. so she came back to see what was done and she picks up a cup with a betta fish in it. she goes up to my livestock worker and was like "WHY ARE THESE FISH IN CUPS!" (it was just a regular staff member in my area that day, otherwise it would have ended there) and they said "well thats how we keep them" she went off on the poor 17 year old girl, and then demanded to speak to the manager. So enters me. I come up to her, and she holding the cup and looking at it with a frown trying to make it serious as all possible. and looks at me and STARES at me like this for a good 10 seconds. I then said "how can i help you", she just went off for a while about how cruel we are to our fish and blah blah. i said "well if you know anything about these fish, they live in small puddles out in the wild jumping from pond to puddle to eat, do the dirty deed, and whatnot." she replied "THEY ARE NOT IN THE WILD YOU NEED TO KEEP THEM IN AT LEAST 50 gal. TANK!", then she claimed to be from B.I.O. (the oceanography joint next to the harbor) and it got a little dirty there, in short she ended up fucking off all mad and was going to write our head office about this and yeah yeah... turns out. she doesn't work for BIO. Shes just a cafe worker some were in Halifax.

(sorry for the long read)
Old 2008-01-21, 17:27
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
The first time supposedly always is bad, I don't think bad sex ends up in better connections.

I didn't say it did. To each his own though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
That might be one of the gayest posts i've ever read. Okay, first off, where did i ever say to go 'stick your cock in anything you can?'. my whole point was that you're not going to get any women in your life if you don't try. simple concept. IF you knew how to fucking read, you'd see that i wasnt trashing his life, just givin a solution to his problem. But apparently my words were a little to harsh and honest for your emo ass and maybe i struck a nerve somewhere. Dissection, you are the very last person on this forum whose opinion matters to me, so maybe next time you just keep listening to Radiohead, finginering your asshole and cutting your wirsts, instead of commenting to one of my posts.

If I knew how to read? I don't remember Req asking anyone for a solution to his "problem." NOR do I recall him ever saying he HAD a problem. All he did was say that is how he lives his life, and its not my fault you felt the need to give him a solution to a problem doesn't exist, you stupid shit.

Struck a nerve, yes; I can't stand seeing elitist shits and idiots tell everyone else how to live their life. If he asked for help, or for some sort of solution, I'd tell you that you were right in saying what you did. But he didn't. Thats all I'm saying.

Awesome.
Old 2008-01-21, 17:41
Supreme Metalhead

Sophmore in highschool, soon to be cart pushing at Walmart baby!
Old 2008-01-21, 22:52
6 lvl 80's sucka.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsis
Sophmore in highschool, soon to be cart pushing at Walmart baby!

are you 18?

Old 2008-01-21, 22:53
Supreme Metalhead

Old 2008-01-21, 22:57
6 lvl 80's sucka.

gotta be 18 now since that big class action lawsuit they had.

at fearfrost.

don't beta fish kill each other if you put em in the same tank?

Old 2008-01-21, 23:45
wigger/redneck/drunkard

I make a good chunk of cash babysitting....at least enough for gas and beer. Before that, I worked at one of those H&R Block ripoff tax places and got paid to sit on my ass and watch tv. Before that, I worked at Target (which sucked ass) and before that, I sold knives. I'm also finishing up a degree in Philosophy. As far as a future career goes, I have no fucking clue what I want to do. I've thought about becoming a con-man.

http://www.last.fm/user/moe_blunts/
Old 2008-01-22, 00:32
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
If I knew how to read? I don't remember Req asking anyone for a solution to his "problem." NOR do I recall him ever saying he HAD a problem. All he did was say that is how he lives his life, and its not my fault you felt the need to give him a solution to a problem doesn't exist, you stupid shit.

Struck a nerve, yes; I can't stand seeing elitist shits and idiots tell everyone else how to live their life. If he asked for help, or for some sort of solution, I'd tell you that you were right in saying what you did. But he didn't. Thats all I'm saying.

If you don't like what I have to say, then don't fucking read my post. Don't fucking tell me when I can and cannot express my opinion on a certain matter. Just because he didn't ask for advice doesn't mean I can't give any. If he's not interested, then he just won't read it. Big fuckin deal. Why don't you let him speak for himself instead anyway? I wasn't aware that you were the official representative for Requiem. At least I had something to actually offer to this whole conversation, unlike your pointless ass. Quit fucking crying and bitching all the goddamn time.

Anyway, back to the original topic of this thread, I'm currently in the process of enlisting in the Air Force. I attended college for 2 and a half years, but came to realize it just wasn't the direction I wanted to pursue in my life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Old 2008-01-22, 23:54
Supreme Metalhead

One of my friends are 16 and he wors there, but he informed me today that there nto hireing. McDonalds anyone?
Old 2008-01-23, 01:27
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Currently inbetween jobs. I was a contracted Administrative Assistant for Avaya Communications dealing with the Los Angeles Unified School District's payroll data/records and other junk.

Just got my resume out to another place for an Admin Assistant posistion, so we'll see.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2008-01-23, 02:04
Quantum.

Fearfrost: Maybe you have managed to find out why it is that it is us who work with animals on a daily basis who are the cruelest to them and need telling on how to do it properly?

As for work, check my sig.
Other than that, does a bit of extra work shovelling snow at four in the morning when needed, and have also started to do some paid gigs, entertainment at parties and such. Also a little bit of extra as dance teacher.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein
Old 2008-01-23, 03:07
Post-whore

I'm an unemployed slob.
Old 2008-01-23, 04:30
Schrodinger's Cat
Forum Leader

Send a message via MSN to johnmansley
Quote:
Originally Posted by blizzard_beast
I'm an unemployed slob.

Enjoy it for as long as you can! But bear in mind that the tax I pay in one month pays for four weeks of your Job Seekers Allowance!

Red Sparowes - At the Soundless Dawn
Old 2008-01-31, 23:48
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
Fearfrost: Maybe you have managed to find out why it is that it is us who work with animals on a daily basis who are the cruelest to them and need telling on how to do it properly?

good point. i get alot of feedback from staff all the time, and I ask opinions about things to make sure all is well, and i try not too overlook things, that will just end up having alot of bad things go down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsicsix
at fearfrost.

don't beta fish kill each other if you put em in the same tank?

yes, you are right. there is alot of debate about them, but from a guy who has seen them jump into other cups and tear the fuck out of the other male bettas, you understand just how fucking vile the things are. also almost every day i start a shift i see a good 1-3 dried up ones on the floor, they love to jump. Irony is i cant cover the cups hehe.
Old 2008-02-03, 18:41
Supreme Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Hidrio
One of the main distribution centres selling DVD's and CD's for amazon.co.uk is based in Jersey. I do some administrative stuff for them. What great fun.