Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2008-01-20, 20:44
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Kalmahswamp Send a message via MSN to Kalmahswamp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
No, my drug using days are dormant. As for sex, that can wait for marriage.

Poor you
Old 2008-01-20, 20:49
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
Poor you

What's wrong with my life style? Why should I pursue getting laid when I'm only 17? Maybe I am using the whole "waiting 'til marriage reason" as an excuse to being lame with the ladies and over zealously bash myself.
Old 2008-01-20, 21:54
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalmahswamp
Poor you

Drugs aren't really anything special. Sex is something I feel bad about not getting.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-01-20, 22:24
Drugged Unholy

Drugs aren't necessary, but sex is very important in life. Maybe you should stop playing video games all the fuckin time and get out and at least try to get a woman. Even if you suck at pickin up woman, you'll eventually land one.. plus, the more you try, the better you'll get at it. You're not going to get any pussy playing video games all day and sitting on metaltabs. Women are always my number one priority in life. It's unnatural to not have in interest in sex. You might want to 'wait til marriage' for whatever gay reason, but how the fuck you even gunna find a girl to marry if you're not out there looking. Keep it up and you'll be living in your parents basement at 35 doing the same thing you are now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viewer_from_nihil
the song serial cocksucker changed my life

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Are you going to snort cheap pharmaceutical drugs with your lizard as well?
Old 2008-01-20, 22:31
HES BAAACK

hahhaha its such a personal affront to you guys that requiem isnt boning ladies
Old 2008-01-21, 00:45
Post-whore

We don't have a basement.....I'm not Canadian.
Old 2008-01-21, 00:54
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
We don't have a basement.....I'm not Canadian.

That does very little to convince me you won't be living in one.
Old 2008-01-21, 02:33
Drugged Unholy

I'm not Canadian either... I don't get it

Quote:

Quote:
Old 2008-01-21, 02:56
Supreme Metalhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid
Drugs aren't necessary, but sex is very important in life. Maybe you should stop playing video games all the fuckin time and get out and at least try to get a woman. Even if you suck at pickin up woman, you'll eventually land one.. plus, the more you try, the better you'll get at it. You're not going to get any pussy playing video games all day and sitting on metaltabs. Women are always my number one priority in life. It's unnatural to not have in interest in sex. You might want to 'wait til marriage' for whatever gay reason, but how the fuck you even gunna find a girl to marry if you're not out there looking. Keep it up and you'll be living in your parents basement at 35 doing the same thing you are now.

No, it's not.

I agree.

I agree.

I think that making sex/women your priority in life is fucking stupid, but normally I would never make a rude comment about your priorities in life, I just wanted to make a point. It's very easy to politely convey your opposing opinions.

Why do you care what happens to him? If he wants to play video games and not get laid, it's his business.

You really should think about starting a child outreach program if you really care about what happens to the youth of today.
Old 2008-01-21, 03:02
Denimwearinghillbilly
Forum Leader

Send a message via Yahoo to The Doctor
this is some goddamn fucking emo shit right here folks

what i do for a living? i study
Old 2008-01-21, 03:04
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
I drive.

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2008-01-21, 03:20
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by estringrev
You really should think about starting a child outreach program if you really care about what happens to the youth of today.

Hahaha, no i just like to go on rants every now and again. Take it for what it's worth. I've just come to believe that our only purpose in life is basically to fuck. I could go in depth about why I feel like that, but it's late and I'm kinda tired, so maybe another time. I wasn't trying to be an asshole to the kid, just maybe somewhat of a motivator haha. I mean he's complaining that he's "lame with the ladies", but how could someone expect otherwise when they're not even putting forth an effort? Trust me, i'm not losing any sleep over Requiem's lack of snatch haha, but he just reminds me of a couple people i know in real life who complain they don't get any puss but never put themselves out there where they could even have the chance to.

Quote:

Quote:
Old 2008-01-21, 03:37
Supreme Metalhead

Procreation is an inherent desire in most living creatures that have the ability to fuck, but if you fuck with a condom, it becomes a hell of alot less important; Then it just becomes a recreational activity that isn't really all that important.

Those who don't put forth an effort usually don't care about something, and usually don't complain. The ones who don't put forth an effort, but do complain are annoying, so I see where you are coming from. I just really couldn't care less whether or not people put forth efforts or not, it's their life, and the way I see it, if you let fear/laziness get in the way of something then it's probably not all that important to you in the first place.
Old 2008-01-21, 06:43
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
All in all, the S.P.C.A. are fucking dicks

Why is that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2008-01-21, 09:35
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to jetblack
well, I'm a university student right now and i'm planning to continue til I'm finished with my studies..im going to be an art teatcher

but i hope i get the chance to work with professional album covers some day, like Necrolord, i really like his work

Hevvy gråows!

Last edited by jetblack : 2008-01-21 at 10:02.
Old 2008-01-21, 11:52
Post-whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Doctor
this is some goddamn fucking emo shit right here folks

what i do for a living? i study

So let me get this straight. Discussing sex is emo?
Old 2008-01-21, 12:57
Post-whore

Send a message via AIM to Tulvox Send a message via MSN to Tulvox
Yes. Elitism FTW.

www.maddox.xmission.com
Old 2008-01-21, 13:09
bugfucker strikes back.

Send a message via AIM to Dissection
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthDevoid

I think its funny that just because someone isnt doing everything they can to stick their cock in anything they can, that automatically means they are going to end up in their parents' basement at 35... Who are you to judge how someone else lives their life? What works for you doesn't work for everyone, shit for brains. Fine, rag on someone for their music taste or their stupid opinion on something. But to just trash the way someone lives their life? All you are doing is making an ass out of yourself.

Waiting till marriage for sex just means he wants a deeper connection with someone, and thats his stance on it. I really don't see a point in even DISCUSSING it.

Awesome.
Old 2008-01-21, 13:35
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
Waiting till marriage for sex just means he wants a deeper connection with someone, and thats his stance on it. I really don't see a point in even DISCUSSING it.

The first time supposedly always is bad, I don't think bad sex ends up in better connections.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-01-21, 14:23
Drugged Unholy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dissection
I think its funny that just because someone isnt doing everything they can to stick their cock in anything they can, that automatically means they are going to end up in their parents' basement at 35... Who are you to judge how someone else lives their life? What works for you doesn't work for everyone, shit for brains. Fine, rag on someone for their music taste or their stupid opinion on something. But to just trash the way someone lives their life? All you are doing is making an ass out of yourself.

That might be one of the gayest posts i've ever read. Okay, first off, where did i ever say to go 'stick your cock in anything you can?'. my whole point was that you're not going to get any women in your life if you don't try. simple concept. IF you knew how to fucking read, you'd see that i wasnt trashing his life, just givin a solution to his problem. But apparently my words were a little to harsh and honest for your emo ass and maybe i struck a nerve somewhere. Dissection, you are the very last person on this forum whose opinion matters to me, so maybe next time you just keep listening to Radiohead, finginering your asshole and cutting your wirsts, instead of commenting to one of my posts.

Quote:

Quote: