Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2009-02-20, 19:15
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
I had no idea what that was, but curiosity got the best of me again and I just HAD to search it on google...

I saw that shit years ago, and I still have to give my cock a reassuring squeeze every time I inadvertently think of it. I've already grabbed it 3 times since I started typing this.

I'll watch any beheading video, but I'll never watch that again! For anyone else who's feeling curious, this video shows a man willingly accepting a dildo up his cock-hole.

AHHHH even typing that sentence gave my willy an unpleasant sensation.
Old 2009-02-20, 21:07
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I saw that shit years ago, and I still have to give my cock a reassuring squeeze every time I inadvertently think of it. I've already grabbed it 3 times since I started typing this.

I'll watch any beheading video, but I'll never watch that again! For anyone else who's feeling curious, this video shows a man willingly accepting a dildo up his cock-hole.

AHHHH even typing that sentence gave my willy an unpleasant sensation.

Ughh I know. It's even worse than the 16 year old kid in Germany who chopped his willy off when he had a bad LSD trip.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-02-20, 21:35
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Quote:
Ughh I know. It's even worse than the 16 year old kid in Germany who chopped his willy off when he had a bad LSD trip.

..When was this? Link.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey
Old 2009-02-21, 02:11
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
..When was this? Link.

My bad though, he was 18, and it was some other kind of hallucinogenic drug... and it wasn't just his penis, it was his tongue too.

Link.
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-02-21, 03:17
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Dyldo Send a message via MSN to Dyldo
Aaaah, he was using Datura. That really doesn't surprise me. You've got to be pretty stupid to mess around with Datura as it causes full-blown delirium.

Quote:
Neither body parts could be successfully re-attached after he was submitted to hospital.

FUUUCK

Quote:

The teenager, from Halle in Germany, went into the garden of his parents house and returned a few minutes later with blood pouring from his wounds. Doctors say he will require years of psychological help if he is to recover from the ordeal.

He must have ingested the plant before any of that happened because, like most drugs, it can take awhile to kick in.

Poor kid.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so ronrey

Last edited by Darko : 2009-02-21 at 03:22.
Old 2009-02-21, 04:55
Okay.

Quote:
Neither body parts could be successfully re-attached after he was submitted to hospital.

I doubt any female will ever be interested in him now... no tongue OR cock!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-02-21, 09:01
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I doubt any female will ever be interested in him now... no tongue OR cock!
Fuck him, here's me with a fully functioning set of appendages getting sweet fuck-all anyway.

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-02-21 at 09:48.
Old 2009-02-21, 10:07
Okay.

Quote:
Fuck him, here's me with a fully functioning set of appendages getting sweet fuck-all anyway.

Are prostitutes expensive there?
Quote:
Quote:
Old 2009-02-21, 13:14
Post-whore

Quote:

I sure hope not I'm gonna be a transfer student there next year.
Old 2009-02-21, 13:55
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Even hookers don't want my cheesy cock.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
I sure hope not I'm gonna be a transfer student there next year.
If you don't mind a bit of cheesiness I know a guy who can sort you out for half price...
Old 2009-02-21, 18:06
Post-whore

Quote:
If you don't mind a bit of cheesiness I know a guy who can sort you out for half price...

I don't quite get your English there...

Hey if your still around next year man definitely gotta get up with you if your still in Ireland...Keep me in the safe places!
Old 2009-02-21, 18:32
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey if your still around next year man definitely gotta get up with you if your still in Ireland...Keep me in the safe places!
LOL just remember this and you'll be safe:

If you see a lot of green, white and orange flags your name is Paddy. If you see a lot of red, white and blue flags your name is Billy hahaha

What are you going to be studying? I'm just curious to see which subject could possibly be interesting enough to make someone want to move here to learn about it! Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

In keeping with the thread's theme, here's a video showing a pretty brutal death at a rodeo:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=81...-i-ve-ever-seen

I'm not an animal rights sort of guy - the only time I care about pigs and cows is when I'm trying to decide whether to have them with gravy 'n onions, or in a bap - but I get a certain pleasure in watching bulls get the upper hand in rodeos and bullfights. There's just something about the arrogance and the mindless, needless cruelty of the chaps involved that makes me wanna see them gored or trampled.
Old 2009-02-21, 18:56
Post-whore

You know this whole time I've been saying transfer student when i meant to say Exchange student.
Old 2009-02-21, 19:14
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You know this whole time I've been saying transfer student when i meant to say Exchange student.
Ahh, well it's more or less the same thing
Old 2009-02-21, 19:29
Post-whore

Well I'm majoring in Computer Science but shit man I've always wanted to go over seas and see what the deal is..looks especially beautiful in Ireland.
Old 2009-02-21, 20:00
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Well I'm majoring in Computer Science but shit man I've always wanted to go over seas and see what the deal is..looks especially beautiful in Ireland.
Well, as much as the people who live here piss me off I can't deny that the vast majority of Ireland is pretty breathtaking, so you won't be disappointed in that department. Portions of Hollywood movies are commonly shot here just for the scenery, although that's usually down south (I think Cork was used in Saving Private Ryan, and it's pretty obvious which scene has been shot here when you watch the film). Do you know which end of the island you'll be visiting?

Computer science, eh? Every time I try to read up on that stuff my head feels like it's been packed tight with wet sand hahaha, it's just too beyond my publicly educated mind
Old 2009-02-21, 20:04
Post-whore

Quote:
Computer science, eh? Every time I try to read up on that stuff my head feels like it's been packed tight with wet sand hahaha, it's just too beyond my publicly educated mind

I'm pretty sure its around Dublin man. Also I've been programing since i was 13 a lil hacker i was in my young days...couldn't find anything better to major in so i did that. It's easy if you keep your mind open.
Old 2009-02-21, 20:17
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its around Dublin man. Also I've been programing since i was 13 a lil hacker i was in my young days...couldn't find anything better to major in so i did that. It's easy if you keep your mind open.
Dublin is down south, so you'll definitely have a more "Irish" experience there hehe.

I was also doing something quite regularly when I was 13, but unfortunately there are no university courses for that
Old 2009-02-21, 21:20
Post-whore

Quote:
Dublin is down south, so you'll definitely have a more "Irish" experience there hehe.

I was also doing something quite regularly when I was 13, but unfortunately there are no university courses for that

yea i was also slapping the clown as well at 13, but made time for other activities.
Old 2009-02-22, 10:26
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Send a message via AIM to Chris Rezendes
Some of us can multitask. Everything I've ever said on this forum has been typed with one hand, especially when I'm in this thread.