Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat
User Name
Password

Old 2008-12-04, 22:17
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
Ladies, I bring you "1 Guy 1 Cup". It really is horrifying.

Why do I know people that know where to find this kind of shit?

Sorry, but I'm too afraid to click.
Old 2008-12-04, 23:00
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:

oh wow

MY ANUS IS BLEEDING

at least theres no poop

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2008-12-05, 00:02
Die Young.

Quote:

I knew my sex tape would end up on teh netz sooner or later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2008-12-08, 05:40
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
I totally just skipped halfway through the video and then exited immediately.

What the fuck compelled you to do it, Bass?!!?

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2008-12-08, 06:40
Post-whore

Send a message via MSN to Wolfsherz
Hah, we saw that 1 Guy 1 Cup thing at rehearsal, we all couldn't stop laughing. Holy shit was that vid cool, how the hell did that guy not cry like a girl.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.
Old 2008-12-09, 16:34
Vaginal Warts

Send a message via AIM to JoeYngVai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Hah, we saw that 1 Guy 1 Cup thing at rehearsal, we all couldn't stop laughing. Holy shit was that vid cool, how the hell did that guy not cry like a girl.

Vicodin!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.
Old 2008-12-12, 11:09
New Blood

for anyone here who hasn't seen milk enima, go to redtube and look it up. fucking. hilarious.

^my band, you should listen, you won't be disappointed^
Old 2009-01-05, 21:26
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

I haven't watched this one yet, but I've heard "good" things about it. Google 3Guys1Hammer.

Before watching it, here's a brief description. 2 teenagers, one behind the camera, [[brutally]] murder a random man they've picked up off the street by the roadside. They smash his face in with a hammer (the hammer at the beginning is inside a yellow plastic bag, probably in a vain attempt to keep it blood-free). After this, and while he's still alive, they gouge out his eyeballs with a screwdriver, stab his exposed brain and his torso with the screwdriver, before finishing him off with the hammer. I've seen still images from the clip and the victim's face is barely human by the time they're done with him. From what I've read, the man's groans and gurgles are especially harrowing (reminiscent of the old classic "chechclear").

All through the clip (which is filmed on a cellphone) the people doing the deed are laughing to each other and smiling into the camera, and when it's all over they wash their tools with bottled water and that's that. Someone on some gore forum translated much of what the 2 guys were chatting about, and it basically amounts to this:

They are amazed that the guy is still alive by the time they bring out the hammer for the second time, saying "he's having a bad day!", and the guy with the camera (the one who has the screwdriver) is giving instructions to the other guy about doing a "neater" job with the victim. Incidentally, because the cameraman is the one with the screwdriver, you should be prepared for an extreme close-up when the eyeball work begins.

The kids doing the killings are known in the Ukraine as the "Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs". They've killed 21 people (they started on animals, which is one of the charges being brought against them), including women and children, and are currently being prosecuted. Their motive is a mixture of fun and profit, and according to the Wikipedia article the guys were possibly "commissioned" to supply 40 videos for a gore site who were gonna pay big for the clips. If that's true, which wouldn't really be all that surprising, then we have the world's first legitimate snuff film. I'm inclined to be sceptical, however:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

What makes this even more disgusting is the fact that the kids like to attend the funerals of their victims, and take pictures of themselves giving the finger to the coffins. In fact, at the end of the clip in question, the last words spoken by the killer with the hammer are "right, let's take a picture".

A word of warning, the Encyclopaedia Dramatica entry on this clip contains an animated gif image which shows some of the hammer blows, so be careful what you click if you're trying to be cautious. Also, there's a website called dnepropetrovskmaniacs.com - stay away from it, it's a very suspicious website and offers fuck-all of any worth.

All of the comments I've read so far have been more or less the same - this is the most horrific clip anyone has seen on the internet to date, apparently out-performing chechclear, the 6 Dagestan executions, the Nazi immigrant beheading, you name it. Chechclear is still the worst I've seen/heard in my 12 years of internet exposure, but I haven't watched 3Guys1Hammer yet, so who knows?

My advice is to do what I've done - make a decision to have a fairly good day and don't watch it. If your curiosity is overwhelming you (I know the feeling) go to the Encyclopaedia Dramatica entry and watch the soundless gif animation first, and find a few still images elsewhere if possible.

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-01-05 at 21:35.
Old 2009-01-05, 21:45
Death to all but metal!
Forum Leader

Easily the most brutal thing on the internet.

http://forum.uncoverreality.com/aud...l-ever-see.html
Old 2009-01-05, 22:57
The Mountie From Hell

Send a message via MSN to FearFrost
yeah, thats pretty fuckin' sick
Old 2009-01-06, 02:18
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Nothing can ever be as bad as goatse, ever.

I was like 13 when I saw that... eight years later and I still haven't forgotten it
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-01-06, 07:56
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

You only remember the bad stuff in your life

But ahhhhhhhh.......this is too fucked up for me. No, I won`t watch it , even if I`m now listening to Dying Fetus!

oh god......http://forum.uncoverreality.com/aud...l-ever-see.html

I`ve been watching the two first minutes.....Fuck.

R.I.P moe
Old 2009-01-06, 08:31
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
Nothing can ever be as bad as goatse, ever.

I was like 13 when I saw that... eight years later and I still haven't forgotten it
When you consider that goatse was stretching his own anus wide open, and clearly enjoying it, it's hard to compare it with this hammer clip haha.

I mentioned in my post that "chechclear" is still the worst video I've seen. I'm sure everyone here knows of this clip, even if they don't recognise the name. Here's a still image taken from the clip, just before the cutting begins (even though nothing has quite happened yet, it's still an unnerving image):

http://www.thenausea.com/elements/C...ya/C_throat.gif

The look of terror and helplessness on the guy's face, the sound he makes when he's trying to scream through his carved throat, and the methodical/cold manner of the killer(s) makes this a very intense clip. Has anyone seen it? If you want to watch it you can find it on the same site as the screenshot (just remove the last section of the URL). But keep in mind that it's the worst clip I know of, and I've literally seen thousands over the years.

The BME Pain Olympics clip was faked, as far as I know. At least, the part with the hatchet and the balls was faked (a lot of video editing tricks in combination with real, less extreme footage):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pain_O...cs:_Final_Round

Again, even if it were real, they had the free will to take part, unlike the other poor fucks in the aforementioned videos!
Old 2009-01-06, 08:36
Senior Metalhead

Send a message via MSN to Mardraum
I clicked it away after the first hammer blows and the face close-up. Fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timedragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by PST 88
Incidentally, one second after that pic loaded, a voice on my tv said "on the other side of that fence, is freedom." i found this little situation to be pretty damn funny.
Old 2009-01-06, 08:47
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mardraum
I clicked it away after the first hammer blows and the face close-up. Fuck.
Same here...I don't have the stomach for this shit anymore. I can't be bothered with the weeks of constant imagery in my head, coupled with imagining my brothers or someone else I know being the victim. It feels horrible, and I think my curiosity in such things has been more than satisfied over the years!
Old 2009-01-06, 10:27
Okay.

Send a message via MSN to blitz906 Send a message via Yahoo to blitz906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
I mentioned in my post that "chechclear" is still the worst video I've seen. I'm sure everyone here knows of this clip, even if they don't recognise the name. Here's a still image taken from the clip, just before the cutting begins (even though nothing has quite happened yet, it's still an unnerving image):

Yeah that one was pretty horrible. I couldn't watch it again, that's for sure.
Quote:
Same here...I don't have the stomach for this shit anymore. I can't be bothered with the weeks of constant imagery in my head, coupled with imagining my brothers or someone else I know being the victim. It feels horrible, and I think my curiosity in such things has been more than satisfied over the years!

+1

I can still look at pictures of horrible infections, STD's, strange diseases etc. But I don't have the stomach for death and/or extreme violence anymore. I think my mind deserves a rest after poisoning it for so many years anyways
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one
Old 2009-01-08, 08:20
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Fuck me, I was doing some research on the 3Guys1Hammer chaps, and one of the women they killed was pregnant - they cut the foetus out of her womb. Something else that's thoroughly depressing about the whole thing is that their 14-year-old victim's friend, who was also brutally attacked but managed to escape, was the first suspect in his friend's murder. The Ukrainian cops gave him several severe beatings while he was in their custody before they realised they had the wrong guy. Watching your buddy get his head smashed in, getting whacked a few times yourself and narrowly escaping a horrible death, being blamed for your friend's murder, and then being brutalised by 4 or 5 burly Eastern European cops for 2 or 3 days straight...

The parents of the ringleader have the gall to deny their son's involvement, despite the fact that video footage of his face, voice and car (with number plates) has been seen by hundreds of thousands of gore hounds around the world, including the other 20 or so clips on his PC and phone showing similar details which have been presented as evidence at the trial. The parents of the killers are very well-connected, at least one being a former police commissioner or the like, and the ringleader's father being a well-respected lawyer hasn't hurt their case either. Any other 3 guys would have been jailed a few weeks after their capture with evidence like this; just goes to show what a masonic handshake can get ya.

While I'm here, I noticed another video doing the rounds this week. It shows Egyptian police torturing someone, and then the victim being forced to perform oral sex on one of the cops. I haven't seen it and I definitely did NOT get an erection.
Old 2009-01-08, 09:23
Die Young.

Quote:
While I'm here, I noticed another video doing the rounds this week. It shows Egyptian police torturing someone, and then the victim being forced to perform oral sex on one of the cops. I haven't seen it and I definitely did NOT get an erection.

Was that someone a man or a woman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by moe_blunts
you done told me lots of thangs bout beer n shit and canada. have a grand ol cunt of a good time.

RIP moe.
Old 2009-01-08, 10:04
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by BassBehemoth
Was that someone a man or a woman?

A man!!! Which is why I definitely did NOT wank myself dry while massaging my anus with an oily thumb
Old 2009-01-08, 14:55
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

Quote:
A man!!! Which is why I definitely did NOT wank myself dry while massaging my anus with an oily thumb

Why oily

R.I.P moe