Home Forum FAQ Contact Us Link to Us

Go Back   MetalTabs.com Forum > MetalTabs.com > Chit Chat

Old 2009-02-09, 20:48
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darko
I can't watch the real murder videos. It's one thing to watch the crazies voluntarily poke and cut themselves but watching the crazies take someone's life is a whole other world.

Remember that infamous beheading video released by terrorists around 2003? Do you remember that news story about the teacher that got fired for showing it to a bunch of students? That was at my school.

I was talking with my English teacher before class and he mentioned that he hadn't seen it but wanted to so I gave him the link. He decided that it was for the best of his students that they see "What we are up against" and offered to show it to anyone who wanted to see it, and, from what I remember, showed it to his entire senior class. The next day or so it was ALL over the news and he was soon fired. He was, and I don't use these word lightly, an extremist right-wing germophobe was had a serious obsession with The Beatles (and Yes). Good teacher and quite the character but a seriously dumb-fuck thing to do.
Shit, was that the Nick Berg video? One of the first to come out of Iraq? I saw that one, and I think I was somewhat desensitized by the "Chechnya collection" and didn't find it to be too bad. But a teacher showing it to students? Fuck haha. What age group are we talking here? I can't imagine myself seeing anything like that even in my last year of high school. Perfect tool of indoctrination, though: "They're coming to take your heads! Submit to the Right for protection!"

Shame that his career ended there, in all fairness to the guy. Priests fuck alter boys and just get moved to another parish haha, there's no justice!

Old 2009-02-09, 21:39
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

If Nick Berg is the journalist guy, then yes.

I was especialy nervous when I was called to the Principle's Office and questioned about it, and who gave him the link. LIED THROUGH MY TEETH!

My class was probably 15-16ish. It was a silly idea and I was pretty surprised to see him do it... wait, no I wasn't. He could be pretty unorthodox, like the time we spent an entire month studing The Beatles and their impact on the world. Or the time he called the Senior AP English teacher the "quisessential liberal teacher spreading the media's left-wing propoganda."
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2009-02-09 at 21:46.

Old 2009-02-09, 21:56
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
If Nick Berg is the journalist guy, then yes.

I was especialy nervous when I was called to the Principle's Office and questioned about it, and who gave him the link. LIED THROUGH MY TEETH!

My class was probably 15-16ish. It was a silly idea and I was pretty surprised to see him do it... wait, no I wasn't. He could be pretty unorthodox, like the time we spent an entire month studing The Beatles and their impact on the world. Or the time he called the Senior AP English teacher the "quisessential liberal teacher spreading the media's left-wing propoganda."
Ahh, it wasn't Nick Berg then, it was Daniel Pearl. His was much easier to watch because he was already dead when they started cutting. They had beheaded him in the usual style, only to find that there was a malfunction with the camera, so they "staged" a second beheading with his corpse. Very crudely done. But hey, Al Qaeda's production skills have come a long way since then!

Haha your teacher sounds like Stephen Colbert without the satire. You actually reminded me of a music teacher I had once. She was a substitute, and we had her for several months, and I'm not kidding - the entire time was spent studying...you guessed it, The Beatles. Granted, she was a music teacher, but fuck me...there is a curriculum, and The Beatles (originally known as The Quarrymen - the only thing I remember from that class) weren't on it. Certainly not several months' worth!

Old 2009-02-09, 22:05
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

I hope you mean "He" instead of "You", as I had enough of the fucking Beatles in the womb. She doesn't sound too far off. I understand their influence on music, culture, and fashion, but I certainly don't think their song writing and 'composistion' should be intenselty studied (which I'm guessing you had to do, it being a music class).

I was wrong, looks like it was Berg. Here's a link to the news article: http://articles.latimes.com/2004/ma...al/me-website15

He's the first teacher mentioned, Steven Arcudi.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-02-10, 12:52
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I hope you mean "He" instead of "You", as I had enough of the fucking Beatles in the womb. She doesn't sound too far off. I understand their influence on music, culture, and fashion, but I certainly don't think their song writing and 'composistion' should be intenselty studied (which I'm guessing you had to do, it being a music class).

I was wrong, looks like it was Berg. Here's a link to the news article: http://articles.latimes.com/2004/ma...al/me-website15

He's the first teacher mentioned, Steven Arcudi.
I agree 100% - The Beatles were of their time, a time seemingly of faddish hysteria, and their music/musicality has never impressed me, and I hate the fact that I'm almost obliged to feel otherwise.

I read through the article; I liked this quote from a student:
Quote:
“People who didn’t want to see it, didn’t have to see it,” Naim said. “He did not force anyone to watch it.”
17-year-olds are capable of deciding for themselves if they wanna see something like that, and it's clearly just the school hedging their bets by punishing the teacher, to try and diminish the possibility that one or two parents might take legal action and the like.

Nick Berg's background is quite interesting, if you fancy a read. Casts the whole affair in a slightly different light.

Old 2009-02-11, 03:42
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy
Stephen Colbert

You get that show there?

I hate that cunt Not for any particular reason. I just find him to be an extremely irritating fuck.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CompelledToLacerate
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gomli
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-02-11, 15:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz906
You get that show there?

I hate that cunt Not for any particular reason. I just find him to be an extremely irritating fuck.
Well, I don't really watch telly, I just download the shows I like, so I don't know if he's on Sky here or whathaveyou. I think he's quite funny, if a little repetitive in his style. Kills 30 minutes if nothing else

Old 2009-02-11, 16:07
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
You get that show there?

Wow, finally someone that isn't sucking Colbert's dick about how he should be president. I don't have an opinion on him, I don't care.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-11, 16:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by drawn&quartered
Wow, finally someone that isn't sucking Colbert's dick about how he should be president. I don't have an opinion on him, I don't care.
LOL maybe I'm just not as affected by the wanky cock-suck worship of Colbert because I don't live in the U.S. The studio audience does annoy the fuck right out of me, though. "And now it's time for tonight's Word!" [20 minute standing ovation]. Fuck off.

Old 2009-02-11, 16:31
Requiem
Post-whore

Colbert is the single greatest thing on television.

Old 2009-02-11, 16:58
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem
Colbert is the single greatest thing on television.
I think he's infinitely funnier than John Stewart. I don't think I've ever laughed at that guy.

I've been listening to Colbert's audiobook, "I Am America, and so Can You". It's quite enjoyable, more so because I don't have to listen to the obnoxious whopping and screaming from his audience every other sentence.

This is turning into another RTT haha, better post something gross to keep us on track:

This is a fake clip from the classic "Faces of Death", showing a paedophile being impaled. Not terribly convincing, but I think this thread needs to lighten up a bit lest we all become chronically depressed:

http://tu.tv/videos/castigo-a-violador

I preferred the impaled corpse in Cannibal Holocaust, to be honest. I say "preferred", I mean it was more realistic

Old 2009-02-11, 19:31
FearFrost
The Mountie From Hell

a buddy of mine has a 6 foot long by 5 foot high poster of that impalment on his wall (cannibal holocaust)

Old 2009-02-11, 19:53
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearFrost
a buddy of mine has a 6 foot long by 5 foot high poster of that impalment on his wall (cannibal holocaust)
Haha nice one. I've yet to see a better depiction of impalement, not that I've seen any real ones to compare it to!

Old 2009-02-11, 20:07
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (the chaps who participated in the "3Guys1Hammer" video, and other murders/crimes) have been sentenced to life imprisonment, with the except of the third participant who didn't take part in the murders but was involved in robberies and animal torture; he has received a fairly apt 9-year term for being a wee cunt.

Life in a Ukraine prison. They'll be begging for a hammer to the face in a week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Old 2009-02-11, 22:48
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Thank fuck!
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-02-11, 23:22
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
The Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs (the chaps who participated in the "3Guys1Hammer" video, and other murders/crimes) have been sentenced to life imprisonment, with the except of the third participant who didn't take part in the murders but was involved in robberies and animal torture; he has received a fairly apt 9-year term for being a wee cunt.

Life in a Ukraine prison. They'll be begging for a hammer to the face in a week.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Holy shit. I thought that video was fake. Wow, some kids

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-12, 01:11
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Haha nice one. I've yet to see a better depiction of impalement, not that I've seen any real ones to compare it to!

I saw a real video of a Saudi Arabian man being impaled once (execution) I can't remember where I saw it though
Quote:
God, the Japanese are so weird. This HAS to be the long term effects of the atom bombs. No one is that weird on purpose.
Quote:
The slams in that song always kill me. First time I heard that song I was like "Too much heaviness - brain collapse" but now I could murder my family to that one

Old 2009-02-12, 01:54
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I saw a real video of a Saudi Arabian man being impaled once (execution) I can't remember where I saw it though
Are you sure that's not the vid I posted? A genuine impalement is one of the many holy grails of the gore underground, along with footage of seppuku being performed and the complete version of "chechclear" haha.

Old 2009-02-12, 02:09
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Are you sure that's not the vid I posted? A genuine impalement is one of the many holy grails of the gore underground, along with footage of seppuku being performed and the complete version of "chechclear" haha.

Just looked at the one you posted. That's the one I saw lol. I didn't know it was fake though, mind you I saw it when I was about 13 or 14 so I probably didn't know better
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-12, 12:45
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
mind you I saw it when I was about 13 or 14 so I probably didn't know better
Same here

Old 2009-02-12, 14:17
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-12, 15:58
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
I think he's infinitely funnier than John Stewart. I don't think I've ever laughed at that guy.

I've been listening to Colbert's audiobook, "I Am America, and so Can You". It's quite enjoyable, more so because I don't have to listen to the obnoxious whopping and screaming from his audience every other sentence.

This is turning into another RTT haha, better post something gross to keep us on track:

This is a fake clip from the classic "Faces of Death", showing a paedophile being impaled. Not terribly convincing, but I think this thread needs to lighten up a bit lest we all become chronically depressed:

http://tu.tv/videos/castigo-a-violador

I preferred the impaled corpse in Cannibal Holocaust, to be honest. I say "preferred", I mean it was more realistic

Ugh that has to be a horrible death. I read a similar story somewhere, (it might have been here, forgive me if you guys know of it already) this time dealing with an old man. The old man was a horny fucker, so he was fucking his plunger in the shower while hanging on to the shower curtians. those things are fucking weak though, so of course they broke and the man took the whole plunger handle up his ass and died.

ahahaha at the watermelon fucker...omg
heres another you will be sure to like http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/bummer...watermelon4.jpg

NEGROGENESIS

Last edited by drawn&quartered : 2009-02-12 at 16:02.

Old 2009-02-12, 17:02
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I read a similar story somewhere, (it might have been here, forgive me if you guys know of it already) this time dealing with an old man. The old man was a horny fucker, so he was fucking his plunger in the shower while hanging on to the shower curtians. those things are fucking weak though, so of course they broke and the man took the whole plunger handle up his ass and died.
Hahahaha something tells me the family didn't tell the coroner the first half of that story. It's almost worthy of a Darwin Award.

He probably died of the same thing that killed "Mr. Hands", that is, a perforated colon and related complications. Not something I want to have printed on my death certificate! Which is why I've stopped letting horses and plumbers fuck me.

Old 2009-02-13, 01:28
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
heres another you will be sure to like http://www.bobpitch.com/anon/bummer...watermelon4.jpg

He looks like Gollum!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-13, 01:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
He's doing it wrong

Old 2009-02-13, 01:44
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
He's doing it wrong

a year or two ago I saw this whole series of pics on how to cut a hole in your melon a special way, and do all this fancy stuff so it would feel better. I doubt a melon could feel better than the good ol' right hand.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-13, 09:01
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
a year or two ago I saw this whole series of pics on how to cut a hole in your melon a special way, and do all this fancy stuff so it would feel better. I doubt a melon could feel better than the good ol' right hand.

Some people might enjoy it. I guess it's all personal preference. I always wondered though, what if one of the seeds got stuck in your willy-hole?

I was reading a newspaper about 4 or 5 years ago and came across an article about this one guy in Alberta that pulled his car over on the highway to steal a pumpkin from a farm, then got back in his car, cut a hole in it and started fucking it. Unfortunately for him, he had barely even started when a police officer pulled up behind him and knocked on his window and caught him in the act

Fuck, I wish I had kept that article
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-17, 09:13
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I was reading a newspaper about 4 or 5 years ago and came across an article about this one guy in Alberta that pulled his car over on the highway to steal a pumpkin from a farm, then got back in his car, cut a hole in it and started fucking it. Unfortunately for him, he had barely even started when a police officer pulled up behind him and knocked on his window and caught him in the act
LOL I don't know what's more pitiful, shagging a pumpkin or being so broke that you have to STEAL one and quickly ravage it before the cops turn up. Then again, the thrill of the big pumpkin heist is probably half the fun.

Speaking of bizarre sexual practises:

http://www.machovideo.com/video/Guy...ng_a_cow_13115/

Hahahahahahaha a hero among men.

Old 2009-02-17, 11:16
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:

Jesus Christ I hope that's fake
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-17, 15:49
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
LOL I don't know what's more pitiful, shagging a pumpkin or being so broke that you have to STEAL one and quickly ravage it before the cops turn up. Then again, the thrill of the big pumpkin heist is probably half the fun.

holy shit.. I like how he keeps on going like its no big deal

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-17, 17:21
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
holy shit.. I like how he keeps on going like its no big deal
I think he's one of Magnús Magnússon's illegitimate sons: "I've started, so I'll finish".

Fair play to him, he knows what he likes and doesn't give a fuck who else knows haha.

Old 2009-02-17, 17:56
the_bleeding
Post-whore

i hope nobody posted this already because its awesome

I PRESENT TO YOU

1 GUY 1 CUP

http://www.efukt.com/2339_The_Worst...f_All_Time.html
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2009-02-17, 18:11
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding

I PRESENT TO YOU

1 GUY 1 CUP

Haha this was posted a few pages back; I didn't click it then, and I ain't clicking it now

"Kids in a sandbox" ruined wanking for me, I'm not gonna have my precious shitting taken from me as well!

Old 2009-02-17, 19:34
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_bleeding

I PRESENT TO YOU

1 GUY 1 CUP

yep that was posted a few pages back...its good discussion for tea time though.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-17, 20:16
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

Hopefully that guy will be doing a followup. I'd love to see some more ass blood soon, other than my own.

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2009-02-18, 09:50
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeYngVai
Hopefully that guy will be doing a followup. I'd love to see some more ass blood soon, other than my own.
Here's an interview with the guy from the video:

http://owmyass.com/1_guy_1_cup.htm

I'm not sure if it's genuine (the interview, that is). Regardless, I still have several thousand unanswered questions haha.

Old 2009-02-18, 21:27
Pr0az
Post-whore

Man, why in hell did i even click that link.....

Old 2009-02-20, 14:17
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
"Kids in a sandbox" ruined wanking for me, I'm not gonna have my precious shitting taken from me as well!

I had no idea what that was, but curiosity got the best of me again and I just HAD to search it on google...

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-20, 21:52
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
I had no idea what that was, but curiosity got the best of me again and I just HAD to search it on google...

Same here...weird fucking people on this earth and the internet brings them all together.

Old 2009-02-20, 23:08
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0az
Same here...weird fucking people on this earth and the internet brings them all together.

Couldn't have said it better myself man.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-20, 23:15
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:

I saw that shit years ago, and I still have to give my cock a reassuring squeeze every time I inadvertently think of it. I've already grabbed it 3 times since I started typing this.

I'll watch any beheading video, but I'll never watch that again! For anyone else who's feeling curious, this video shows a man willingly accepting a dildo up his cock-hole.

AHHHH even typing that sentence gave my willy an unpleasant sensation.

Old 2009-02-21, 01:07
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
I saw that shit years ago, and I still have to give my cock a reassuring squeeze every time I inadvertently think of it. I've already grabbed it 3 times since I started typing this.

I'll watch any beheading video, but I'll never watch that again! For anyone else who's feeling curious, this video shows a man willingly accepting a dildo up his cock-hole.

AHHHH even typing that sentence gave my willy an unpleasant sensation.

Ughh I know. It's even worse than the 16 year old kid in Germany who chopped his willy off when he had a bad LSD trip.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-21, 01:35
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Quote:
Ughh I know. It's even worse than the 16 year old kid in Germany who chopped his willy off when he had a bad LSD trip.

..When was this? Link.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-02-21, 06:11
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
..When was this? Link.

My bad though, he was 18, and it was some other kind of hallucinogenic drug... and it wasn't just his penis, it was his tongue too.

Link.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-21, 07:17
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

Aaaah, he was using Datura. That really doesn't surprise me. You've got to be pretty stupid to mess around with Datura as it causes full-blown delirium.

Quote:
Neither body parts could be successfully re-attached after he was submitted to hospital.

FUUUCK

Quote:

The teenager, from Halle in Germany, went into the garden of his parents house and returned a few minutes later with blood pouring from his wounds. Doctors say he will require years of psychological help if he is to recover from the ordeal.

He must have ingested the plant before any of that happened because, like most drugs, it can take awhile to kick in.

Poor kid.
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Last edited by Darko : 2009-02-21 at 07:22.

Old 2009-02-21, 08:55
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Neither body parts could be successfully re-attached after he was submitted to hospital.

I doubt any female will ever be interested in him now... no tongue OR cock!
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-21, 13:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I doubt any female will ever be interested in him now... no tongue OR cock!
Fuck him, here's me with a fully functioning set of appendages getting sweet fuck-all anyway.

Last edited by Paddy : 2009-02-21 at 13:48.

Old 2009-02-21, 14:07
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Fuck him, here's me with a fully functioning set of appendages getting sweet fuck-all anyway.

Are prostitutes expensive there?
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-21, 17:14
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

I sure hope not I'm gonna be a transfer student there next year.

Old 2009-02-21, 17:55
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Even hookers don't want my cheesy cock.

Quote:
I sure hope not I'm gonna be a transfer student there next year.
If you don't mind a bit of cheesiness I know a guy who can sort you out for half price...

Old 2009-02-21, 22:06
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
If you don't mind a bit of cheesiness I know a guy who can sort you out for half price...

I don't quite get your English there...

Hey if your still around next year man definitely gotta get up with you if your still in Ireland...Keep me in the safe places!

Old 2009-02-21, 22:32
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Hey if your still around next year man definitely gotta get up with you if your still in Ireland...Keep me in the safe places!
LOL just remember this and you'll be safe:

If you see a lot of green, white and orange flags your name is Paddy. If you see a lot of red, white and blue flags your name is Billy hahaha

What are you going to be studying? I'm just curious to see which subject could possibly be interesting enough to make someone want to move here to learn about it! Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

In keeping with the thread's theme, here's a video showing a pretty brutal death at a rodeo:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=81...-i-ve-ever-seen

I'm not an animal rights sort of guy - the only time I care about pigs and cows is when I'm trying to decide whether to have them with gravy 'n onions, or in a bap - but I get a certain pleasure in watching bulls get the upper hand in rodeos and bullfights. There's just something about the arrogance and the mindless, needless cruelty of the chaps involved that makes me wanna see them gored or trampled.

Old 2009-02-21, 22:56
Pr0az
Post-whore

You know this whole time I've been saying transfer student when i meant to say Exchange student.

Old 2009-02-21, 23:14
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
You know this whole time I've been saying transfer student when i meant to say Exchange student.
Ahh, well it's more or less the same thing

Old 2009-02-21, 23:29
Pr0az
Post-whore

Well I'm majoring in Computer Science but shit man I've always wanted to go over seas and see what the deal is..looks especially beautiful in Ireland.

Old 2009-02-22, 00:00
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Well I'm majoring in Computer Science but shit man I've always wanted to go over seas and see what the deal is..looks especially beautiful in Ireland.
Well, as much as the people who live here piss me off I can't deny that the vast majority of Ireland is pretty breathtaking, so you won't be disappointed in that department. Portions of Hollywood movies are commonly shot here just for the scenery, although that's usually down south (I think Cork was used in Saving Private Ryan, and it's pretty obvious which scene has been shot here when you watch the film). Do you know which end of the island you'll be visiting?

Computer science, eh? Every time I try to read up on that stuff my head feels like it's been packed tight with wet sand hahaha, it's just too beyond my publicly educated mind

Old 2009-02-22, 00:04
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Computer science, eh? Every time I try to read up on that stuff my head feels like it's been packed tight with wet sand hahaha, it's just too beyond my publicly educated mind

I'm pretty sure its around Dublin man. Also I've been programing since i was 13 a lil hacker i was in my young days...couldn't find anything better to major in so i did that. It's easy if you keep your mind open.

Old 2009-02-22, 00:17
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I'm pretty sure its around Dublin man. Also I've been programing since i was 13 a lil hacker i was in my young days...couldn't find anything better to major in so i did that. It's easy if you keep your mind open.
Dublin is down south, so you'll definitely have a more "Irish" experience there hehe.

I was also doing something quite regularly when I was 13, but unfortunately there are no university courses for that

Old 2009-02-22, 01:20
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Dublin is down south, so you'll definitely have a more "Irish" experience there hehe.

I was also doing something quite regularly when I was 13, but unfortunately there are no university courses for that

yea i was also slapping the clown as well at 13, but made time for other activities.

Old 2009-02-22, 14:26
Chris Rezendes
Attorney at Bird Law
Forum Leader

Some of us can multitask. Everything I've ever said on this forum has been typed with one hand, especially when I'm in this thread.

Old 2009-02-22, 15:01
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Rezendes
Some of us can multitask. Everything I've ever said on this forum has been typed with one hand, especially when I'm in this thread.
If one hand is on your man-meat and the other is typing, how do you hold the binoculars?

Old 2009-02-23, 01:02
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
If one hand is on your man-meat and the other is typing, how do you hold the binoculars?

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-23, 05:47
CompelledToLacerate
FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Quote:

Snip Snap.

Keep checking for new crap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus
It's really sad, all those people who don't understand why we shouldn't act like our enemies. The real victory is not only killing and imprisoning the terrorists, but also letting civilized manners override the lust for revenge, once the battle is over.

Old 2009-02-23, 12:14
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:

Some of us have ticklish balls, and get no pleasure out of them being touched.

Old 2009-02-23, 12:26
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Some of us have ticklish balls, and get no pleasure out of them being touched.
Michael Jackson has the solution:

http://historyrepeating.files.wordp.../01/mjglove.jpg

Old 2009-02-23, 12:46
Pr0az
Post-whore

LOL NOT THA MICH4LZ GLOVE NOO!!!

Really I have ticklish nuts..when I'm having sex and she touches my balls i almost fall to the floor like a small child and go "Stop*Laughing*, Stop*Laughing*, stop*Laughing*". Anyone else have ticklish nuts?

Old 2009-02-23, 13:20
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
when I'm having sex and she touches my balls
Stop pretending you have a girlfriend

Old 2009-02-23, 13:23
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
Stop pretending you have a girlfriend

Na i don't have a girlfriend I'm a complete whore man if you want the truth...what i meant to say is when any girl.

Old 2009-02-23, 13:38
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Na i don't have a girlfriend I'm a complete whore man if you want the truth...what i meant to say is when any girl.
Haha just kidding

I hope you suit-up when you're bangin' your reams of women! Don't be bringing your cock-rot over here when you exchange with one of our clean, wholesome students!

Old 2009-02-23, 16:38
Pr0az
Post-whore

I like that way when we see most Irish people on T.V. their a ginger kid, have a lot of red headed people over there or some then?

Old 2009-02-23, 17:06
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
I like that way when we see most Irish people on T.V. their a ginger kid, have a lot of red headed people over there or some then?
Haha not as many as you'd think. They are enough of a minority here that they tend to get the same level of ridicule as they would in any other country. I've never understood why that is. I've heard that because Judas was allegedly ginger, all gingers since him have been treated like shit. I've also heard that ginger hair is a sign that your mother slept with Satan (apparently Satan pumps out red spunk). Reminds me of a joke, actually:

Maternity Waiting Room
Midwife: Mr. Smith, I have some good news and some bad news.
Mr. Smith: Shit...well, give me the bad news first.
Midwife: I'm afraid your son was stillborn. There was nothing we could do.
Mr. Smith: Oh shit...that's just awful! What's the good news?
Midwife: He was ginger.

Old 2009-02-23, 17:12
Spiritinthesky
New Blood
Banned

Very strange

Old 2009-02-26, 19:14
livethestorm
New Blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by philkilla
I got through five seconds and had to run....you figure they would have picked some different music.

it took me about 2 secs, i just looked directly at the roof of my room.
SAFE!

Old 2009-02-26, 19:42
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by livethestorm
it took me about 2 secs, i just looked directly at the roof of my room.
SAFE!
Don't worry mate, it's fake When you know that while you watch it it's actually pretty obvious. I think the weird wanking ritual at the beginning, and the ooze coming out of his dick near the end of the clip, makes it seem more believable. It's a little detail you wouldn't think would be worth the time/effort fabricating.

That said, the other video showing the finger chiselling and such is real. The fake one is the second clip, just in case you decided to have a look!

Old 2009-02-26, 23:10
Pr0az
Post-whore

This thread is by far becoming one of the weirdest database's for freaky shit on the internet.

Old 2009-02-27, 08:39
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
This thread is by far becoming one of the weirdest database's for freaky shit on the internet.

That's what I love about this forum
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-02-27, 15:55
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

A man films his wife giving birth to a dead baby:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=80...-father-records

Apparently the child was killed as a result of malpractice on the part of the medical staff, which is what I'm assuming prompted the father to get the camera out.

Here's a lazy translation from a gore forum:

Quote:
Father: There’s no one, no one here. There my love, there. There’s no one here, just let it come out. Let it come out, it’s already out, mom. There, let it come out for god.

Mother: I don’t want to. I don’t understand. I don’t want to. No.

Father: There nothing more will happen

Mother: When are they coming?

Father: Look, Look (pointing at the baby) for god sake. Look at what’s going on, because of you all. Help her. For god.

And.. Blah blah, something that she’s been like that since 6pm.
And the nurse says something about the time also.

Enjoy!

Old 2009-02-27, 16:00
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
A man films his wife giving birth to a dead baby:

http://theync.com/media.php?name=80...-father-records

Apparently the child was killed as a result of malpractice on the part of the medical staff, which is what I'm assuming prompted the father to get the camera out.

Here's a lazy translation from a gore forum:

Enjoy!

Oh wow. well, can't really say anything about this except the baby kinda looks like one of my shits after steak and potato night.

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-02-28, 14:49
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Speaking of dead babies, here's some footage of a little'n on the slab:

http://www.flurl.com/video/34524490_bodyparts.htm

Which bodily excretion does this one remind you of, D&Q?

Old 2009-03-23, 13:40
blitz906
Okay.

This one isn't terribly gross, just fucking funny

Death Metal Porn.
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-03-23, 21:49
Dyldo
Throbbing Member
Forum Leader

MUUSST NOT CLICCKKK. AAT WOORRKKK...
deadheadrosesmusic.com
i'm so bonery

Old 2009-03-23, 21:50
Wolfsherz
Post-whore

Oh it's just one of those Necrophagia-clips.

Aosoth - New album III out now on Agonia Recs
Epoch - bass, guitars, drums, MetaStasizing out asap
Asphixa - bass, demo out asap
Adustum - bass, guitars, full length out soon on XXXXXXXXXX recs

Quote:
Originally Posted by far_beyond_sane
Tetianblood? ... Well, 'Necrosemen' to you too. Twat.

Old 2009-03-24, 05:10
drawn&quartered
Too _____, wouldn't fuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfsherz
Oh it's just one of those Necrophagia-clips.

yeah. those guys are a fuckin joke

NEGROGENESIS

Old 2009-03-24, 12:32
Pr0az
Post-whore

Quote:
This one isn't terribly gross, just fucking funny

Death Metal Porn.

WTF?

Old 2009-04-03, 13:20
blitz906
Okay.

Quote:
Quote:

Old 2009-04-05, 23:15
Zionist
My Ass, Your Face

Quote:

W......T.......F
Wore her out before I could finish(which im grateful for)

Funeral Mulch; My brutal death metal band from West Michigan.

Old 2009-04-06, 02:52
the_bleeding
Post-whore

Quote:

hahah i showed that to my gf and she dry-heaved.
I was very bemused as a youngster watching the Golden Girls when Blanche said she was going to "spank her fanny" I had visions of a geriatric vertical bacon sandwich red and bruised from being disciplined!!!

Old 2009-04-06, 02:58
blitz906
Okay.

Haha yeah it is pretty revolting.

You should buy one of those pumps and give it to her, just to see the look on her face
Quote:
Quote:

Old 2012-06-03, 19:41
Paddy
Forum Daemon
Forum Leader

Bump!

Did you hear the one about the Canadian bisexual porn star who murdered a guy and sent body parts to various politicians after eating a few himself? Well, here's how he procured said parts:

Obviously NSFW
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/...a-murder.16849/

I was laughing at frankly indefensible volumes at various points in this clip. See if you can figure out which!

Something a little less nihilistic:

Russian Mafia Hitman Performs a "Hit"
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=942_1337867910

If I ever have a hit put out on me (that is, if Bobbi can sell enough turnip smoothies to raise the requisite funding) I want this guy to do it.

Old 2012-06-03, 19:45
L,B'XXX
dsnt trust ne1 < 30

I'm gonna mail you a turnip one of these days.

-wally: Mom, you shouldn't play after me because it makes you sound even worse than you already do. -wally:*grumbles and whispers quietly* I guess it's cuz I love you or something, but you're still a TURD
Grimm:I could read your mind but its in font size .5
Amadeus:Oh, and was there a cesserole (never mind spelling) involved?
Paddy:the fact that you didn't end up on a kids show makes me question my atheism
Dyldo: You evil strumpet!

Old 2012-06-04, 06:29
Gomli
ComeOutYeBlackAndTans!

I just wanted to thank you guys. I was reading through the entire thread again, watched a couple of videos and now I'm about to puke. fml

R.I.P moe

Old 2012-06-04, 10:46
Amadeus
Quantum.

I love what this forum does for my browser history.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein

Old 2012-06-05, 14:54
JoeYngVai
Vaginal Warts

I don't feel like making the mistakes you guys are making haha. I SHALL CLICK NOTHING!

Blackwater (Friend's Metal Band)
MY WEBSITE!

R.I.P Paddy. My dear and loving father will never be forgotten.

Old 2012-06-05, 16:06
Amadeus
Quantum.

Well, it's your loss man. Like, I understand if you're a little, like, you know scared, perhaps, but it's totally your decision and I'm sure we all will respect you none the less for it.

"He preferred the hard truth over his dearest illusion. That, is the heart of science."
- Carl Sagan

"Imagination is more important than intelligence" - Einstein